PDA

View Full Version : Serious info when buying a HUMMER...

ROYC75
03-10-2005, 02:23 PM
A man walks into a HUMMER dealership. He browses around, then spots the truck of his dreams and walks over to inspect it.

As he bends to feel the fine leather upholstery, a small fart escapes him.

Extremely embarrassed, he looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed his little accident and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

But, as he turns back, there standing next to him, is a salesman. "Good day, Sir, how may we help you today?"

Very uncomfortably, he asks, "Sir, what is the price of this manly vehicle?"

He answers! , "Sir, I'm afraid to say.... If you farted just touching it... you're going to shit when you hear the price."

J Diddy
03-10-2005, 02:26 PM
I've never bought a hummer, chicks usually give em away for free.

whoman69
03-10-2005, 04:01 PM
I've got a real dilemna in looking for my next vehicle. I'm down to either a hummer or a '96 Cavelier. It may come down to a money thing, but who knows.

badgirl
03-10-2005, 04:05 PM
I've got a real dilemna in looking for my next vehicle. I'm down to either a hummer or a '96 Cavelier. It may come down to a money thing, but who knows.
ROFL

4th and Long
03-10-2005, 04:09 PM
Never paid (cash) for a hummer in my life. Not about to start either.

badgirl
03-10-2005, 04:10 PM
The guy that cuts my clients hair has a black and silver hummer, it is freaking nice. :thumb:

DeepSouth
03-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Never paid (cash) for a hummer in my life. Not about to start either.
Men usually pay for them in the long run (drinks, dinner, movies, etc...). Especially if your married. And if you've ever been through a divorce you never stop paying.