PDA

View Full Version : Will somebody...

Nightfyre
03-10-2005, 06:40 PM
Call hartwell and tell him to decide already?

Im sitting here, wasting my time waiting for him to decide by refreshing about three different websites. I have a life, and Hartwell needs to make a decision so I can get back to it.

CosmicPal
03-10-2005, 06:41 PM
I'll call him for $2,000

Phobia
03-10-2005, 06:41 PM
It's in the bag, dude. No need to worry. Carl doesn't want to upstage the Big 12 tourney.

J Diddy
03-10-2005, 06:42 PM
I'll call him for $2,000

so you can have $4000 to blow

Bwana
03-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Night, you should be out drinking beer and knocking down stray.

Nightfyre
03-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Night, you should be out drinking beer and knocking down stray.
It is thirsty thursday...

Wile_E_Coyote
03-10-2005, 06:44 PM
leave a message www.ed56.com (http://www.ed56.com)

Bwana
03-10-2005, 06:46 PM
It is thirsty thursday...

Well then??? There should be lots of tail running around up there then.

CHIEF4EVER
03-10-2005, 06:46 PM
I'll call him for $2,000

I'll call him for free. Even better, I will volunteer to use my rig to pull his household goods from his current address to his new KC address free of charge. Please Ed, say "yes, I want to be a Chief" [Sam Kinison voice] SAY IT!!!! SAAAYYYYYY IIIIITTT!!! SAY IT!!![/Sam Kinison voice]

Nightfyre
03-10-2005, 06:47 PM
Well then??? There should be lots of tail running around up there then.
Yeah too bad i got work in an hour.

Bwana
03-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Yeah too bad i got work in an hour.

Ouch, I hate when things like that get in the way of 11 or 12 beers. :shake:

bogie
03-10-2005, 06:49 PM
It's in the bag, dude. No need to worry. Carl doesn't want to upstage the Big 12 tourney.

These type of statements seem very unphobiaesque. I consider you a voice of reason. This sounds as if you know something we don't. On a scale of 1 - 10 what do you feel our chances are we get Hartwell?

Logical
03-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Considering the time where the Clubs that are interested are all at about 5 pm or much later you are safe to discontinue your vigil for this day. I suggest relaxation and food.

Nightfyre
03-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Ouch, I hate when things like that get in the way of 11 or 12 beers. :shake:
Yeah, that and 1 or 2 women....

Rain Man
03-10-2005, 06:57 PM
I made the call. He says hi.

Nightfyre
03-10-2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks Rain Man! :thumb: but has he decided yet?

Bob Dole
03-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I consider you a voice of reason.

Finally! Undeniable proof that you really <b>are</b> the "Bogie" that Bob Dole knows!

bogie
03-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Finally! Undeniable proof that you really <b>are</b> the "Bogie" that Bob Dole knows!

I love BBQ chicken and corn on the cob.

Bob Dole
03-10-2005, 07:04 PM
I love BBQ chicken and corn on the cob.

Bob Dole is still baffled by your apparent ability to type. Bob Dole is pretty sure that you're getting assistance.

Rain Man
03-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Thanks Rain Man! :thumb: but has he decided yet?

He said that he's waiting on the results of a physical to be made public.

bogie
03-10-2005, 07:14 PM
Bob Dole is still baffled by your apparent ability to type. Bob Dole is pretty sure that you're getting assistance.

Unfortunately I don't have the wit you have, so your going to have to explain what kind of insult you're throwing my way.

Bob Dole
03-10-2005, 07:17 PM
Unfortunately I don't have the wit you have, so your going to have to explain what kind of insult you're throwing my way.

Phobia's dog is named "Bogie."

True story.

Phobia
03-10-2005, 07:21 PM

You're not expected to understand this one...

You're apparently named after my dog. Bob Dole has assumed you were my dog since you signed up.

What he doesn't realize is that my dog has a different account....
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=1471

bogie
03-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Phobia's dog is named "Bogie."

True story.

Well, that finally explains many of your posts that I took as insults.

Hammock Parties
03-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Bogie's a gay name for a dog.

Nightfyre
03-10-2005, 07:23 PM
He said that he's waiting on the results of a physical to be made public.
Incidently, I tried to email hartwell a letter and it said that his place refused to recieve it from my location.

Here is the letter:

Dear Mr. Hartwell,

I feel it is my duty to inform you that us fans have lives too, and would like to get back to them. Your indecision is costing me valuable hours in the lady-hunting and whatnot that I am supposed to be doing right now. I'm a college student, I should be out partying, chasing ladies, and studying. But no.... I am waiting on your decision. So if you could decide by tomorrow, thatd be great. Then I could enjoy my spring break.
Now I have to throw in the obligatory, "Please sign with the Chiefs." Yadayadayada.... KC is a great place, I am even visiting it on my Spring Break. Yadayadayada.... The coaching staff is.... Yadayadayada.... The players are very charitable and you will find a great home there. Yadayadayada... You're just the leader they need.... Yadayadayada.

Okay, all I needed to say is said.
Thanks for reading this*

taklinn1@yahoo.com

* if it is actually read by you.

Nightfyre
03-10-2005, 07:24 PM

You're apparently named after my dog. Bob Dole has assumed you were my dog since you signed up.

I was hoping that it was gochiefs...

Bob Dole
03-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Bogie's a gay name for a dog.

And you would definitely be the resident expert on matters gay...

NTTAWWT.

Hammock Parties
03-10-2005, 07:26 PM
I was hoping that it was gochiefs...

Heh. My old dog's name was Chief.

Bob Dole
03-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Heh. My old dog's name was Chief.

You realize that puts you in some pretty questionable company, don't you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hammock Parties
03-10-2005, 07:29 PM
You realize that puts you in some pretty questionable company, don't you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No, I don't realize it, actually. Care to fill me in?

Bob Dole
03-10-2005, 07:34 PM
No, I don't realize it, actually. Care to fill me in?

Feel free to browse the "I Love Me Gallery" at www.nepachiefs.com.

Wallcrawler
03-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah, Ed Hartwell just called my cell.

He said to relay this message.

"Get a GM who wants to win instead of pinch pennies, and you might actually get somewhere before another 35 years passes without a championship. Your front office is a joke. Your owner, a cheap tightwad who by some miracle is still alive.

Your organization is out for profits, not a SB championship. You will not see Ed Hartwell in the Red and Gold anytime in the near future. I expect to be paid for my services, not sign up for slave labor.

Please return to your normal everyday schedule, I will not be a Chief, but thanks for your concern.

Dont hate the player, hate the management."

Well, there you have it. No Ed Hartwell for us.

Now we can go back to discussing the Ty law and Patrick Surtain subjects which will drive us equally insane as this one has.

Hammock Parties
03-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Feel free to browse the "I Love Me Gallery" at www.nepachiefs.com.

La Chiefa? ROFL

Nightfyre
03-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Yeah, Ed Hartwell just called my cell.

He said to relay this message.

"Get a GM who wants to win instead of pinch pennies, and you might actually get somewhere before another 35 years passes without a championship. Your front office is a joke. Your owner, a cheap tightwad who by some miracle is still alive.

Your organization is out for profits, not a SB championship. You will not see Ed Hartwell in the Red and Gold anytime in the near future. I expect to be paid for my services, not sign up for slave labor.

Please return to your normal everyday schedule, I will not be a Chief, but thanks for your concern.

Dont hate the player, hate the management."

Well, there you have it. No Ed Hartwell for us.

Now we can go back to discussing the Ty law and Patrick Surtain subjects which will drive us equally insane as this one has.
Feel free to tell him football players are WAY overpaid!

Wallcrawler
03-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Feel free to tell him football players are WAY overpaid!

I did mention that, and he told me to go F myself. He called me a CP fan of all things. How uncalled for is that? He sounded pretty angry also.

I guess he thinks he is worth every penny he asks for.

I dont think I helped things.

Bowser
03-10-2005, 09:13 PM

I did my public service for the day, and Pm'd your dog asking him to not shit in other peoples yards. I will sleep well tonight.

whoman69
03-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Maybe that's why he hasn't signed yet. He is still waiting for his call from Chiefsplanet.