PDA

View Full Version : Deep thoughts

luv
03-11-2005, 02:19 AM
At what point has a woman come on too strong? Please be gentle seeing as how every answer will probably hit home. What other things to men look for besides a big bustline, a little waistline, and a pretty face? Doe anything substitute for lack of any of these things (besides ass and legs)?

On second thought, don't be gentle. I like it rough. ROFL

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2005, 02:20 AM
Personality.

Ari Chi3fs
03-11-2005, 02:20 AM
dick sucking lips.

Count Alex's Losses
03-11-2005, 02:21 AM
dick sucking lips.

You are so understated.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:22 AM
dick sucking lips.

I knew there was a loophole.

Over-Head
03-11-2005, 02:27 AM
At what point has a woman come on too strong?

When she looks at you with a straight face and says "I'm braced, ram it in dry" :thumb:
Or in a bar, walks up to you and says something like, "Yes Iím available and I swallow" :thumb: :thumb:

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:28 AM
Oh boy, here we go.At what point has a woman come on too strong? I can't answer that question without more information. What other things to men look for besides a big bustline, a little waistline, and a pretty face? There's two ways to answer that. The first way is to turn it around, and ask what you look for, and see if it's that transparent and simple for you.

The second is to say that I don't go for big bustlines, but a little waistline and a pretty face are nice. Other things to look for, in my opinion, include: intelligence, sense of humor, a smile, the ability to relax and coexist, compassion, understanding and about three thousand other things, including, of course, a nice ass and a labido that would embarras a nymphomaniac. It's really a complex question, and I'm probably the worst guy to answer it. I've been thinking a lot about this stuff over the last year or so, and I've decided I'm picky. Doe(s) anything substitute for lack of any of these things (besides ass and legs)?Sometimes yes, sometimes no. That's the harsh reality.I like it rough.Welll, that's a point in your favor.

Oh, yeah, CSL's are good, too. Right on, Ali.

Over-Head
03-11-2005, 02:28 AM
dick sucking lips.
Cover a multitude of sins

luv
03-11-2005, 02:31 AM
Okay, enough on that one, anyone else have any other thoughts, deep or shallow? lol

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:35 AM
No, I think the CSL's pretty much sum it up.

Men are simple-minded folk.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:40 AM
No, I think the CSL's pretty much sum it up.

Men are simple-minded folk.

okay, dead thread. . .moving on. . .

Pants
03-11-2005, 02:42 AM
Find a shy guy and make him feel good about himself. You'll have a faithfull, loving puppy forever.

Ari Chi3fs
03-11-2005, 02:43 AM
a woman in public, and a whore in bed.

all women are whores... some just hide it better than others.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:43 AM
I guess my thoughts weren't deep enough for you, then. :deevee:

DeepSouth
03-11-2005, 07:47 AM
This can't be answered unless it's known how drunk the guy is at the time. Standards change depending on the amount of achohol consumption.

trndobrd
03-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Where is Endelt when you need him?

Coming on too strong in a sexual nature is seldom an issue for most men. If it was there would not be any "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me, but...." type letters.

Coming on too strong in a personal nature is often a problem for men. Interested in the Ex? Not really. Interested in your girlfriends problems and the losers they date? Nope. Interested in your emotional baggage from grade school band? Ahhh, No.

Topical, witty, understanding, self-confidence and self-respect? Ding-ding-ding! Being hot also helps.

Braincase
03-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Brains.

'Cuz at some point your going to have to have a conversation, and I don't like to converse with anybody who can't tell the difference between football and baseball.

Kyle401
03-11-2005, 08:38 AM
"If you want to be the most popular person in your class, whenever the professor pauses in his lecture, just let out a big snort and say, 'How do you figger that!' real loud. Then lean back and sort of smirk."

"It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I guess that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money."

"When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges."

"I'd rather be rich than stupid."

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you."

"Whenever someone asks me to define love, I usually think for a minute, then I spin around and pin the guy's arm behind his back. NOW who's asking the questions?"

"The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why I didn't get more meat, I'll just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where I've hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?"

-Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

morphius
03-11-2005, 08:39 AM
I don't know that there is a good way to make up for looks, honestly. The thing to remember is that there is always someone out there that will find you attractive. As long as you don't come on about how you are looking to get married immediatly and have a baby soon, I can't imagine that you are going to scare off a guy too quickly.

But what the hell do I know...

CrazyHorse
03-11-2005, 08:48 AM
For women, thier sexual confidence is most often a direct connection to how they feel they look. Whether it be with or without clothes. The better you make a woman feel about how she looks to you, the more confidence she feels. Thusly making sex a more comfortable topic for her.

Men on the other hand are most often performance oriented. Sure we like to look good. But we like to be viewed as a master of technique, and well versed on what women like in bed. This is why many men come on to women in an way that signifies that they are great lovers, or are well hung studs in some form.

Men are often times intimidated by women that come on to them the way that men come on to women. For example, if you put pressure on a man to perform at a high level, often times he will wonder if he can satisfy the woman.

Make no mistake however. A mans testosterone most often can overcome this intimidation factor and he will still accept your advances. But he will be more likely to shut down after sex. Or even during and be a 2 minute stallion that once the loving is over, so is the relationship.

The best thing to do is stick your ass in his face a few times over the course of the evening and let him do the rest. This will satisfy both needs of both people. You will feel beautiful and he will feel like the aggressor. If that doesn't work, then you are likely barking up the wrong tree.

A man is looking for a woman to come on to him the way they come on to you. Just like you are looking for a man to come on to you the way you would approach a man.

If you want him bad enough, just get a few beers in him and tell him how much you loved to give oral sex in your last relationship, and that will get the ball rolling. So to speak.

Good luck.

RedNFeisty
03-11-2005, 08:52 AM
What do men look for in a women? Willingness to spread her legs for them! :p

The nastier in bed the better. The more willing to do exotic things the better. The list is longer, but these are the essentials. :thumb:

morphius
03-11-2005, 08:54 AM

The nastier in bed the better. The more willing to do exotic things the better. The list is longer, but these are the essentials. :thumb:
I think she is looking for a way to get them home, not what to do what she gets them there.

RedNFeisty
03-11-2005, 08:57 AM
I think she is looking for a way to get them home, not what to do what she gets them there.

Give him a few inside hints and its a slam dunk.

Bwana
03-11-2005, 09:02 AM
We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some whore he picked up in town.

-Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy

siberian khatru
03-11-2005, 09:04 AM
A Catholic schoolgirl uniform.

ROYC75
03-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Telling me to do the Laundry...... especially dirty underware.

STFU :banghead:

j/k

I had it well until her sickness, really. It's one of those type of where I make the money, lawn, repairs and she does all the house work. No complaints what so ever.

Of course all of this has changed, I do it all now, somtimes the laundry......( when she lets me ) :banghead:

ROYC75
03-11-2005, 09:12 AM

Hot damn, it's getting hot in here . :thumb: