PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore BB on Hartwell

carlos3652
03-11-2005, 01:25 AM
http://mb9.scout.com/fravensinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=28510.topic

If anyone is interested in what they are saying...

DaWolf
03-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Reading their comments, one would think Hartwell was a rich man's Mike MaSLOWski. Slow, liability in pass coverage, only a 2 down linebacker. Where have I heard that before? I think they're right, his price has to go down.

I really don't think we're all that interested in him anymore, ever since we signed Bell. Despite what one website is reporting, all indications are we're just looking to beef up the secondary now. Hartwell's gonna eat up too much cash and would make getting a corner much tougher.

Anyway, if Bell stays healthy, we probably got the better LB of the two. That remains to be seen...

Kris Kringle
03-11-2005, 06:58 AM
They are just trashing him because they know he won't be a Raven any longer. We do the same thing sometimes.

the Talking Can
03-11-2005, 07:00 AM
Hartwell needs a new agent. He's losing out on cash every day he waits.

ROYC75
03-11-2005, 08:16 AM
He's welcome to come here for the right price.

Lzen
03-11-2005, 08:19 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing him in red and gold. But only after the Chiefs sign a good quality CB.

Kerberos
03-11-2005, 08:48 AM
I think we will see some strange things happend between NOW and training camp. Hartwell may Very well be a CHIEF after it is ALL said and done.

BUT he isn't going to get the Signing Bonus he is asking for ... he may be like Bell and get Gauranteed Money but that will be about it! IMO

I would love to see Hartwell in on our roster come regular season.

Chan93lx50
03-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Would be nice to see Law and Hartwell signed next week!

I want Law, but I am still a little nervous about the whole situation.

Redcoats58
03-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Would be nice to see Law and Hartwell signed next week!

I want Law, but I am still a little nervous about the whole situation.
I would rather have Surtain, but that's me. Law's age is the only concern I have.

ROYC75
03-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Oh, while we are wishing, get Hartwell, Law and Surtain.

Count Zarth
03-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Law and Surtain.

I think the NFL would have to up the salary cap by about 15 million for that to happen.

penguinz
03-11-2005, 11:04 AM
I would rather have Surtain, but that's me. Law's age is the only concern I have.Why? Hasty was 30+ when we signed him and look how many above average years he still had in him.

Count Zarth
03-11-2005, 11:07 AM
How can we possibly afford:

Bell
Knight
Hartwell
Law

AND sign all our draft picks?

SBK
03-11-2005, 11:56 AM

Bell
Knight
Hartwell
Law

I heard a rumor that we've hired Denver's accounting firm.

Rudy lost the toss
03-11-2005, 12:19 PM
They are just trashing him because they know he won't be a Raven any longer. We do the same thing sometimes.
yep, Donnie Edwards comes to mind

Kerberos
03-11-2005, 12:31 PM

Bell
Knight
Hartwell
Law

I would like to think that we will be releasing Johnny Morton and some other dead weight by June 1 and that will create some cap room .. Why we havn't dumped already is beyond me ...

Unless....... we are trying to show potential unsigned players that we DON'T have a whole lot of room for them to sign under our cap.... when they are signed, sealed and here .......then we dump our dead weight and get some more players and sign our draft picks???? :hmmm:

Kerberos
03-11-2005, 12:34 PM
yep, Donnie Edwards comes to mind

I know for a FACT that KCFalcon59 was severly PISSED when they released Donny Edwards ... he said it was one of the stupidest things the chiefs ever did and they would live to regret it !!! :banghead:

I would say he was pretty damn right ! :cuss: