PDA

View Full Version : Night Crew REP ORGY! and thread.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 02:16 AM
Throw that rep around. Night crew racks it up too slowly!

Pants
03-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Don't make me neg rep you for starting a rep thread.

|Zach|
03-11-2005, 02:18 AM
rep threads are as cool as Kotter threads

Count Zarth
Man it can't be 3 AM already. Time flies when you're having a nervous breakdown over the new Star Wars trailer.

Nightfyre
Rep for both of you!

Count Zarth
03-11-2005, 02:19 AM
Get in while you can, I only have so much rep!

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:20 AM
Don't make me neg rep you for starting a rep thread.Not to mention a rep sausage party.

Spicy McHaggis
03-11-2005, 02:21 AM
Man it can't be 3 AM already. Time flies when you're having a nervous breakdown over the new Star Wars trailer.

I can tell you time does not fly when you are studying for an essay test at 9 the next morning. Man, I'm so glad I went out last night that was a great idea :banghead:

|Zach|
03-11-2005, 02:21 AM
Not to mention a rep sausage party.
Ya, like we need badgirl around.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 02:22 AM
Ill bring in luv2rite

Pants
03-11-2005, 02:22 AM
I can tell you time does not fly when you are studying for an essay test at 9 the next morning. Man, I'm so glad I went out last night that was a great idea :banghead:

Hahah, I'm writing a report on Coastal Barrier Resources Act. Good times. Gotta get up at 7:30 too.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:27 AM
Ill bring in luv2rite

I'm in, so now what? Am I the nightly entertainment. . .if so, you guys are in pretty bad shape. :p

luv
03-11-2005, 02:28 AM
I'm in, so now what? Am I the nightly entertainment. . .if so, you guys are in pretty bad shape. :p

Oh wait. . .I'm wanting rep points, so I should probably be my normal sweet self.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 02:28 AM
Well decide that...

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:29 AM
Oh wait. . .I'm wanting rep points, so I should probably be my normal sweet self.You're the only girl at a sausage party, I don't think "sweet" is the tack you want to take.

I think I'll leave the party before I get defiled.

Count Zarth
03-11-2005, 02:30 AM
I'm getting a rep hernia handing out all this rep.

Count Zarth
03-11-2005, 02:30 AM
You're the only girl at a sausage party, I don't think "sweet" is the tack you want to take.

luv2rite gangbang! She's young dumb and full of cum!

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 02:32 AM
saw this cuming a mile away
pardon the pun

Count Zarth
03-11-2005, 02:33 AM
saw this cuming a mile away
pardon the pun

Don't munchin it.

luv

I believe you're mistaking me for someone else. I'm not all that young, I'm probably a hell of a lot smarter than you give me credit for, and. . .
well, you got one out of three.

keg in kc
She beat me to it.

Count Zarth
03-11-2005, 02:34 AM
I gotta spread some around before giving it to luv2rite again......

|Zach|
03-11-2005, 02:35 AM
I believe you're mistaking me for someone else. I'm not all that young, I'm probably a hell of a lot smarter than you give me credit for, and. . .
well, you got one out of three.
Oh wow

Count Zarth
Oop, party's over, folks. My repcock is spent.

keg in kc
This thread has made me uncomfortable. Congratulations. That doesn't happen very often.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:37 AM
This thread has made me uncomfortable. Congratulations. That doesn't happen very often.

How so?

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:39 AM
How so?Well, I'm not sure if it was you being full of cum, gochiefs use of the word "repcock" or a combination of the two.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 02:41 AM
I finished too gochiefs.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:42 AM
Well, I'm not sure if it was you being full of cum, gochiefs use of the word "repcock" or a combination of the two.

Well, I didn't want to deflate his ego and make him wrong on all counts.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Im out for now, bbl ttyt guys!

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:44 AM
I see I'm not the only one who edits for spelling. ROFL

luv
03-11-2005, 02:45 AM
Okay, so I said I was smart, so out pops a possible dumb question. Remember it's asked out of ignorance, not stupidity. . .lol. What are rep points for? Do we do anything with them?

Count Zarth
Well, I didn't want to deflate his ego and make him wrong on all counts.

My ego ran out of air long ago.

keg in kc
Okay, so I said I was smart, so out pops a possible dumb question. Remember it's asked out of ignorance, not stupidity. . .lol. What are rep points for? Do we do anything with them?Well, because of rep, your poop doesn't stink and goatcheese has a brilliant future.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:46 AM
I see I'm not the only one who edits for spelling. ROFL

You noticed that, huh? :p

Count Zarth
Okay, so I said I was smart, so out pops a possible dumb question. Remember it's asked out of ignorance, not stupidity. . .lol. What are rep points for? Do we do anything with them?

If you get enough rep you can redeem it for cash. Chiefsplanet is a profitable venture. The owner is rolling in dough.

keg in kc
You noticed that, huh? :pYes, I resisted the urge to be a spellnazi.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:48 AM
If you get enough rep you can redeem it for cash. Chiefsplanet is a profitable venture. The owner is rolling in dough.

I do have common sense. Sometimes, I even put it to use.

Pants
03-11-2005, 02:49 AM

luv2rite, you did pay to join, right? Or did your dad pay for it and you thought it was free? I'm guessing the latter.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:51 AM
luv2rite, you did pay to join, right? Or did your dad pay for it and you thought it was free? I'm guessing the latter.

Hell, I can't keep up with what I pay for and what I don't. Daddy pays for everything.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Hell, I can't keep up with what I pay for and what I don't. Daddy pays for everything.I have dreams about my 18 year old girlfriend saying that about me when I'm 95.

luv
03-11-2005, 02:54 AM
I have dreams about my 18 year old girlfriend saying that about me when I'm 95.

ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
03-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Im only 4200 rep points away from a free trip to Orlando.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:56 AM
I have dreams about my 18 year old girlfriend saying that about me when I'm 95.I'm not sure which is less likely, however, me living to be 95, or me having a girlfriend. Probably more of a chance I'll get hit by lightning.

Count Zarth
03-11-2005, 02:57 AM
I'm not sure which is less likely, however, me living to be 95, or me having a girlfriend. Probably more of a chance I'll get hit by lightning.

Dude! Take some friggin' vicodin!

|Zach|
03-11-2005, 02:57 AM
I'm not sure which is less likely, however, me living to be 95, or me having a girlfriend. Probably more of a chance I'll get hit by lightning.
Sorry, self induced pity parties are not allowed on two consecutive night crew threads.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 02:59 AM
Sorry, self induced pity parties are not allowed on two consecutive night crew threads.That wasn't a pity statement. That was a "I ain't never settlin' down" thing.

|Zach|
03-11-2005, 03:00 AM
That wasn't a pity statement. That was a "I ain't never settlin' down" thing.
Suurree.

Kraut
03-11-2005, 03:00 AM
Rep to one and all PBJ

Pants
03-11-2005, 03:02 AM
I have to get up at 7:40 at the latest, should I goto bed or stay up all night?

luv
03-11-2005, 03:02 AM
Rep to one and all PBJ

I just love that little dancing banana. . .there's something you don't want to hear in bed, I'm sure. . .lol. PBJ

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Suurree.When you're a wee bit older, you'll be able to differentiate between self-pity and bitterness.

It helps if, when you read my posts, you imagine that I sound like a grumpy old man, rather than a whiny young one. That's the kind of tone I have in my own mind.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 03:06 AM
I have to get up at 7:40 at the latest, should I goto bed or stay up all night?When in doubt, stay up. It's a weekend anyway.
I just love that little dancing banana. . .there's something you don't want to hear in bed, I'm sure.Just replace "little" with "gigantic and intimidating" and you'll be fine.

Pants
03-11-2005, 03:08 AM
When in doubt, stay up. It's a weekend anyway.

Yeah, but that means I won't be able to go to bed before 3-4am tomorrow night. I'll be really sleep deprived. W/e, I'll just sleep tomorrow during the day.

Kraut
03-11-2005, 03:13 AM
I just love that little dancing banana. . .there's something you don't want to hear in bed, I'm sure. . .lol. PBJ
ROFL

Ari Chi3fs
03-11-2005, 03:17 AM
luv2rite is a horndog.

luv
03-11-2005, 03:22 AM
Okay, completely off the subject (whatever the subject was. . .), I am wanting to get a tattoo on my back. I'm thinking between my shoulder blades. I am a scorpio and was born in the year of the dragon. Someone suggested to me getting a dragon with a scorpio tail. Just not sure I'm that into dragons or scorpios enough to get one permanently placed on my body. Both ankles and my right shoulder blade are already taken. I was thinking something small on the back of my neck. Any suggestions?

stumppy
03-11-2005, 03:27 AM
Okay, completely off the subject (whatever the subject was. . .), I am wanting to get a tattoo on my back. I'm thinking between my shoulder blades. I am a scorpio and was born in the year of the dragon. Someone suggested to me getting a dragon with a scorpio tail. Just not sure I'm that into dragons or scorpios enough to get one permanently placed on my body. Both ankles and my right shoulder blade are already taken. I was thinking something small on the back of my neck. Any suggestions?

How about a pearl necklace ?
If you decide you like it you can make it permanent. :D

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 03:28 AM
luv2rite is a horndog.Yep. Into tatts.
I was thinking something small on the back of my neck. Any suggestions?Well, my ex had a little butterfly there. If she had a handle, I think it would be "luv2whore". But I digress. Do whatever you want. I think you should get a big heart on your bicep that says "Dad". Or not.

Pants
03-11-2005, 03:30 AM
Tattoos are a major turn off for me. I like classy ladies. Of course, tattoos never stopped me yet, but still...

luv
03-11-2005, 03:33 AM
Yep. Into tatts.
Well, my ex had a little butterfly there. If she had a handle, I think it would be "luv2whore". But I digress. Do whatever you want. I think you should get a big heart on your bicep that says "Dad". Or not.

I'm not "into" tatts. The three I have are all easily concealed. And if you'll notice in other posts, most of the time, it's others who bring up my dad. I was being completely sarcastic when I said he pays for everything. I can't ever get him to even cosign for me whenever I need one. And I'm definately not into butterflies, but thank you for the suggestion.

luv
03-11-2005, 03:35 AM
Tattoos are a major turn off for me. I like classy ladies. Of course, tattoos never stopped me yet, but still...

Now I have no class? :mad:

Forget I even mentioned it.

trndobrd
03-11-2005, 03:37 AM
I'm not "into" tatts. The three I have are all easily concealed. And if you'll notice in other posts, most of the time, it's others who bring up my dad. I was being completely sarcastic when I said he pays for everything. I can't ever get him to even cosign for me whenever I need one. And I'm definately not into butterflies, but thank you for the suggestion.

For a back tatt, I suggest a perfectly accurate depiction of your front side. It will confuse a lot of people.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 03:38 AM
I'm not "into" tatts. The three I have are all easily concealed. And if you'll notice in other posts, most of the time, it's others who bring up my dad. I was being completely sarcastic when I said he pays for everything. I can't ever get him to even cosign for me whenever I need one. And I'm definately not into butterflies, but thank you for the suggestion.Woah, down there, sheena. ROFL

Word of advice: never, EVER, take me seriously.

#1 there's nothing wrong with tattoos. I like them on women, actually, probably because they're something I'd never do to myself. Earrings are as far as I'll go

#2 the dad thing was a joke.

#3 Thank god you're not into butterflies. That wasn't a suggestion. I like to bag on my ex. It's part of my shtick. Get a butterfly and I'd probably treat you like you had the plague. Which, in retrospect, is probably a good thing for you. ROFL

Pants
03-11-2005, 03:41 AM
Now I have no class? :mad:

Forget I even mentioned it.

OK, that's not what I meant.

luv
03-11-2005, 03:43 AM
Woah, down there, sheena. ROFL

Word of advice: never, EVER, take me seriously.

#1 there's nothing wrong with tattoos. I like them on women, actually, probably because they're something I'd never do to myself. Earrings are as far as I'll go

#2 the dad thing was a joke.

#3 Thank god you're not into butterflies. That wasn't a suggestion. I like to bag on my ex. It's part of my shtick. Get a butterfly and I'd probably treat you like you had the plague. Which, in retrospect, is probably a good thing for you. ROFL

Sorry for overreacting. I'm blaming lack of sleep. People who I feel are stereotyping others just do not settle well with me. Being winter, I don't show my ankles. My boss, who started working there in October, was completely shocked when he found out that I even had a tattoo.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 03:48 AM
Sorry for overreacting. I'm blaming lack of sleep. People who I feel are stereotyping others just do not settle well with me. Being winter, I don't show my ankles. My boss, who started working there in October, was completely shocked when he found out that I even had a tattoo.No need to apologize, sometimes things I say rub people the wrong way. But I usually mean well, once you peel away all the sarcasm and other bullshit.

If you want to get another tattoo, do it. I can't really give you any advice on what to get, though; I don't know you.

luv
03-11-2005, 03:52 AM
No need to apologize, sometimes things I say rub people the wrong way. But I usually mean well, once you peel away all the sarcasm and other bullshit.

If you want to get another tattoo, do it. I can't really give you any advice on what to get, though; I don't know you.

It's not something that's even prevalent in my mind. I saw Kraut's avatar and it reminded me. If I am that unsure on what I want, then I'm not getting one. No biggy anyway. I can't believe I blew up at y'all like that. I'm almost embarrassed. That's unlike me, really.

ANYWAY. . .

How 'bout this weather? lol

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 03:54 AM
I should probably also add that I almost never use smileys, so sometimes my tone isn't carried as clearly as I think.

Like I said, never take me seriously. I'm almost always being sarcastic or cracking a joke of some kind, usually about myself. I should probably use smileys more, but it just doesn't fit me.

luv
03-11-2005, 03:56 AM
I should probably also add that I almost never use smileys, so sometimes my tone isn't carried as clearly as I think.

Like I said, never take me seriously. I'm almost always being sarcastic or cracking a joke of some kind, usually about myself. I should probably use smileys more, but it just doesn't fit me.

Well, maybe smiles don't fit you, but others do. . .
:shake:
ROFL
:mad:
:banghead:
:deevee:
:cuss:

And so on. . .

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 03:56 AM
I can't believe I blew up at y'all like that. I'm almost embarrassed. That's unlike me, really.Yeah, well, you're a woman. I'm used to that. Like quicksilver you all are, with your moodswings and other sundry insanities.

*bunkers down for another explosion*How 'bout this weather? lolI thought my damned car was gonna get blown off the road last night. 45-50 mile an hour winds here.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 03:57 AM
Well, maybe smiles don't fit you, but others do. . .Smilies, in general, I meant, not just the smiling ones. I don't really like smilies very much. I've never used 'em, for whatever reason. I doubt I'll start now.

:p

Ari Chi3fs
03-11-2005, 04:01 AM

how about a tat of the Rolling Stones lips down by you whoo-hah.

luv
03-11-2005, 04:01 AM
Yeah, well, you're a woman. I'm used to that. Like quicksilver you all are, with your moodswings and other sundry insanities.

*bunkers down for another explosion*I thought my damned car was gonna get blown off the road last night. 45-50 mile an hour winds here.

Now see, gender wars I can handle. Very few things strike a chord with me, you just happened to trip over one. Women are moody because they have to Put up with Men's Sh*t (PMS) ROFL

Hoping to have a pretty weekend. Car show is in town. And going to Ernie Bigg's Piano Bar downtown Saturday night.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:04 AM
I'm going to do what I always do, stay at home. I hope the weather's nice, I've been having trouble writing lately, maybe getting outdoors is what I need. Not logging on here would probably help, too. I don't know why I've been on so much this week.

luv
03-11-2005, 04:04 AM
how about a tat of the Rolling Stones lips down by you whoo-hah.

My whoo-hah? Fitting considering friends and I used to refer to male genitalia as a whoo-hoo. . . ROFL

As for the suggestion? Ummmmm, I don't think so. . .lol.

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:05 AM
Yeah, well, you're a woman. I'm used to that. Like quicksilver you all are, with your moodswings and other sundry insanities.

*bunkers down for another explosion*

ROFL

I've always preferred the phrase ' dealing with women is like being on a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch'. :D

luv
03-11-2005, 04:06 AM
I'm going to do what I always do, stay at home. I hope the weather's nice, I've been having trouble writing lately, maybe getting outdoors is what I need. Not logging on here would probably help, too. I don't know why I've been on so much this week.

C'mon. . .admit it. Ya just can't get enough of me! ROFL

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:06 AM
I've always preferred the phrase ' dealing with women is like being on a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch'. There's tomorrow's writing assignment: "dealing with women is like..."

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:08 AM
ROFL

I've always preferred the phrase ' dealing with women is like being on a rollercoaster ride with Sybil at the switch'. :D
Dealing with women is like dealing with a difficult titration. You try to go soft and dont get anywhere and then you lose patience and go too far.

luv
There's tomorrow's writing assignment: "dealing with women is like..."

Much easier then my assignment. . .

"dealing with men is like"

keg in kc
C'mon. . .admit it. Ya just can't get enough of me! Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with free agency, the big xii tournament or going through withdrawal from quitting world of warcraft. [barry white voice]It's all you, girl.[/bwv]

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:09 AM
There's tomorrow's writing assignment: "dealing with women is like..."

trying to sandpaper a bobcats ass in a telephone booth.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:09 AM

No, I disagree. You can pull the valley girl card:
"Dealing with men is like! great!"

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:12 AM

We don't require that much. You just gotta know the ground rules.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:12 AM
"dealing with men is like"I can get you started...

"dealing with men is like a walk in the park compared to the hell on earth dealing with women is".

or

"dealing with men is like a warm chocolate chip cookie, while dealing with women is like taking a bite of a fresh lemon"

or

"dealing with men is simple and straighforward, unlike dealing with women, which is a maze of emotional uncertainty full of hormonal pitfalls"

or

"dealing with men is like a petting zoo next to the untamed safari that is woman"

How's that for a start?

Pants
03-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with free agency, the big xii tournament or going through withdrawal from quitting world of warcraft. [barry white voice]It's all you, girl.[/bwv]

Feel like selling your copy?

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:13 AM
trying to sandpaper a bobcats ass in a telephone booth.Hey, that's pretty good, stumppy.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Feel like selling your copy?Nah, it's not a permanent quit, more like a sabbatical.

luv
No, I disagree. You can pull the valley girl card:
"Dealing with men is like! great!"

[in valley girl voice] Like, I don't THINK so!

More like teaching kindergarten. . .or removing fake nails (so I've heard, never worn fake nails). . .or keeping white carpet clean. . .or. . .

Nightfyre
I can get you started...

"dealing with men is like a walk in the park compared to the hell on earth dealing with women is".

or

"dealing with men is like a warm chocolate chip cookie, while dealing with women is like taking a bite of a fresh lemon"

or

"dealing with men is simple and straighforward, unlike dealing with women, which is a maze of emotional uncertainty full of hormonal pitfalls"

or

"dealing with men is like a petting zoo next to the untamed safari that is woman"

How's that for a start?
I would tend to agree!

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:15 AM
[in valley girl voice] Like, I don't THINK so!

More like teaching kindergarten. . .or removing fake nails (so I've heard, never worn fake nails). . .or keeping white carpet clean. . .or. . .
well, you sure dont want to have white carpet with males around.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:15 AM
well, you sure dont want to have white carpet with males around.Believe it or not, I have white carpet.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:16 AM
Believe it or not, I have white carpet.
Ill call that bluff! You couldnt keep carpet white if you tried!

luv
03-11-2005, 04:17 AM
"dealing with men is simple and straightforward, unlike dealing with women, which is a maze of emotional uncertainty full of hormonal pitfalls"

I'll give you the hormonal pitfalss part for us women, but men being straightforward? HA! Men are NEVER straightforward.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:17 AM
Ill call that bluff! You couldnt keep carpet white if you tried!No bluff. I have white carpet. CLEAN white carpet, to boot.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:18 AM
I'll give you the hormonal pitfalss part for us women, but men being straightforward? HA! Men are NEVER straightforward.
Thats not true. I'm always straightforward, even when knaiving!

Pants
03-11-2005, 04:19 AM

WTF? Men don't sit around and gossip with their friends about other friends. When men say something, they mean it - not the opposite thing, like women do, etc, etc.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:19 AM
People who I feel are stereotyping others just do not settle well with me. :harumph:

I'm a man. I'm straightforward. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :harumph:

In fact, we're all straightforward. You women just make things harder for yourselves with all that thinking and manipulating.

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:20 AM
Hey, that's pretty good, stumppy.

I got the scars to prove it.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:21 AM
I got the scars to prove it.So do I, man, so do I.

4th and Long
Year of the Dragon eh? A Scorpio too? A qualify for both of those statements as well.

My suggestion is that you don't get that ink anywhere that it can be seen during a job interview.

luv
Thats not true. I'm always straightforward, even when knaiving!

Who referred to being in a relationship like playing poker? Even a few posts ago, you were calling a bluff. It's all about games, stringing women along, saying what you think we want to hear instead of what we need to hear. . .

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:22 AM

That one pretty well nails it.

luv
03-11-2005, 04:23 AM
Year of the Dragon eh? A Scorpio too? A qualify for both of those statements as well.

My suggestion is that you don't get that ink anywhere that it can be seen during a job interview.

Exactly, keep them easily concealable. And hi! Haven't seen you since last weekend.

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:25 AM
Who referred to being in a relationship like playing poker? Even a few posts ago, you were calling a bluff. It's all about games, stringing women along, saying what you think we want to hear instead of what we need to hear. . .

Yea, but that's just when we're trying to get laid.

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:25 AM
Women are moody because they have to Put up with Men's Sh*t (PMS) ROFL
That's a lie perpetuated by women.

All men know that PMS stands for Punish My Spouse. :D

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Who referred to being in a relationship like playing poker? Even a few posts ago, you were calling a bluff. It's all about games, stringing women along, saying what you think we want to hear instead of what we need to hear. . .Relationships, of all things, are about being straightforward. But it has to be cooperative. Every woman I've ever been involved with has done everything you mention, because it wasn't a relationship, it was an exercise.

Hah, relationship advice from a monk. Ain't that rich.

luv
03-11-2005, 04:27 AM
People who I feel are stereotyping others just do not settle well with me. :harumph:

I'm a man. I'm straightforward. I'm sure I'm not the only one. :harumph:

In fact, we're all straightforward. You women just make things harder for yourselves with all that thinking and manipulating.

Okay, all is fair in a gender war. . .lol.
I'm a scorpio, I should have manipulation down to an art, but I never have the heart.
And, honey, you are the exception to the rule. . .lol.
I admit that I am very much an overthinker though. And the queen of making things harder for myself.

luv
03-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Yea, but that's just when we're trying to get laid.

ROFL

ohhhhh my, rep for that one. lmao.

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Exactly, keep them easily concealable. And hi! Haven't seen you since last weekend.
Hello yourself, Scorpio Dragon Lady. :)

luv
03-11-2005, 04:29 AM
That's a lie perpetuated by women.

All men know that PMS stands for Punish My Spouse. :D

I'm single. . .no spouse to punish.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:31 AM
I'm a scorpio, I should have manipulation down to an art, but I never have the heart.Yeah, well, I'm an aquarius, I should have...uhh...yeah...uhm...I don't know what the f*ck any of that means.I admit that I am very much an overthinker though. And the queen of making things harder for myself.That's not you; that's human nature. I'm probably even worse. I have this angry little voice in my head telling me I'm going to fail at everything I ever try to do. Talk about making things harder for yourself. That's why it's so difficult for me to write. Or do anything else, for that matter.

luv
03-11-2005, 04:32 AM
Relationships, of all things, are about being straightforward. But it has to be cooperative. Every woman I've ever been involved with has done everything you mention, because it wasn't a relationship, it was an exercise.

Hah, relationship advice from a monk. Ain't that rich.

I know what you mean. Friends ask me for advice on matters of the heart. I'm like, "Hello? You're talking to someone who's never had a serious relationship!" But I usually tell them what I think is logical, and to take my advice with a grain of salt.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:34 AM
Well, I've only been in one serious relationship, but it lasted almost 8 years, and we were married for 2. I learned a lot, mostly what not to do. So I know a little bit of what I say.

But mostly it's just bullshit!

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:35 AM
I'm single. . .no spouse to punish.
We now have 3 things in common.

Are you scared yet? :D

luv
03-11-2005, 04:36 AM
We now have 3 things in common.

Are you scared yet? :D

The jury is still out. . .lol.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:37 AM
The jury is still out. . .lol.Dude, you're SO in.

luv
03-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Dude, you're SO in.

Excuse me? What are we "in"?

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:38 AM
Excuse me? What are we "in"?Quiet you, this is man talk.

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:39 AM
The jury is still out. . .lol.
*insert "hung" jury joke here*
Dude, you're SO in.
I beg to differ but hey, that's what makes horse races.

luv
03-11-2005, 04:39 AM
Quiet you, this is man talk.

Oh, well then, don't let me stop you. This should be entertaining! :p

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:40 AM
Excuse me? What are we "in"?
I was rather wondering that myself. I don't feel any different for allegedly being "in." Must be YOUR fault. :p

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:42 AM
Oh, well then, don't let me stop you. This should be entertaining! :p
It's a trap, keg. She thinks we're here to entertain her.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Don't say anything else.

;)

Nightfyre
I was rather wondering that myself. I don't feel any different for allegedly being "in." Must be YOUR fault. :p
4th, you really lack finesse my friend.

Nightfyre
It's a trap, keg. She thinks we're here to entertain her.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Don't say anything else.

;)
REALLY REALLY lack finesse ROFL

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:43 AM
*insert "hung" jury joke here*Because a jury is definitely the only "hung" thing.I beg to differ but hey, that's what makes horse races.I beg to differ. Horses are what make horse races.

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:43 AM
4th, you really lack finesse my friend.
Untrue. I don't like to brag but, I should have my tongue bronzed.

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:44 AM
ROFL

ohhhhh my, rep for that one. lmao.

See ? Straight forward, no bullshit. When it comes to a real relationship that's the way we are.

keg in kc
She thinks we're here to entertain her. Well no shit. A woman who thinks we're here to serve her every whim.

WHO'DA THUNK IT!

Nightfyre
So you'll stop using it? LOL... just poking fun

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:45 AM
REALLY REALLY lack finesse ROFL
Quiet you, or keg and I will have to kick you out of the man club!

pssstt ... keg ... was this guy ever in the club in the first place?

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:46 AM
Quiet you, or keg and I will have to kick you out of the man club!

pssstt ... keg ... was this guy ever in the club in the first place?
Hey now!

stumppy

And once again, straightforward, no B.S.

ROFL

keg in kc
See ? Straight forward, no bullshit. When it comes to a real relationship that's the way we are.And to think she tried to convince us earlier she was smart, but she can't figure that much out...

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:47 AM
So you'll stop using it? LOL... just poking fun
Keep laughing funny boy and I'll beat you like a rented mule. :p

Nightfyre
Im gonna go ahead and nominate this thread for the Hall of Fame... lol

keg in kc
pssstt ... keg ... was this guy ever in the club in the first place?Too young and too...inexperienced. Porn and prosthetics don't count.

Nightfyre
Keep laughing funny boy and I'll beat you like a rented mule. :p
ROFL
"You're Killing me smalls!"

luv
03-11-2005, 04:48 AM
Well no shit. A woman who thinks we're here to serve her every whim.

WHO'DA THUNK IT!

There are exceptions to every rule. . .remember who offered to stay online while you were drying your sheets, huh?

Nightfyre
Too young and too...inexperienced. Porn and prosthetics don't count.
How'd you weasel your way in then?

stumppy
Hey now!

I don't know??? Any dude that spells fire with a "y".

keg in kc
I don't like to brag but, I should have my tongue bronzed.I do like to brag, and if your tongue's getting bronzed, then mine's getting done in platinum.

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:49 AM
Too young and too...inexperienced. Porn and prosthetics don't count.
ROFL

I'd love to stay and play kids but I've got to get dressed, head out to work and save humanity once again. Have a good one everybody! :)

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:51 AM
How'd you weasel your way in then?Son, I've been married. For two years. That means I've had sex, like... ... ... twice.

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:51 AM
I do like to brag, and if your tongue's getting bronzed, then mine's getting done in platinum.

I'd never think of doing that. I'm too busy doing push up's with mine.

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:52 AM
ROFL

I'd love to stay and play kids but I've got to get dressed, head out to work and save humanity once again. Have a good one everybody! :)
**** off Spiderman!
jk!

4th and Long
I do like to brag, and if your tongue's getting bronzed, then mine's getting done in platinum.
I really ... reeeeeeally .... hate you. Damn showoffs anyway.

Nightfyre
Son, I've been married. For two years. That means I've had sex, like... ... ... twice.
ROFL
If I could give more rep, youd have it.

luv

Can i decide who's doing what with their tongue?

And lay off Nightfyre, he tries. :p

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:53 AM
There are exceptions to every rule. . .remember who offered to stay online while you were drying your sheets, huh?Yes, but being a woman there had to be an agenda, some devious ploy at work.

In fact, perhaps you wanted to be able to bring it up at a later date that you'd offered, to use it as a chip in some future argument. :hmmm:

luv
03-11-2005, 04:53 AM
ROFL

See you later. Have a god one!

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:54 AM
Yes, but being a woman there had to be an agenda, some devious ploy at work.

In fact, erhaps you wanted to be able to bring it up at a later date that you'd offered, to use it as a chip in some future argument. :hmmm:
Generally, women lack the propensity to think so far ahead. however, this one is... clever.

To quote Jurassic Park:
"Clever Girl."

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:55 AM

Sure you can. If you have the time to while your back is arching, your toes are curling and you're gasping for air.:evil:

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:55 AM
I'd never think of doing that. I'm too busy doing push up's with mine.I prefer doing curls with a 25 pound dumbell.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:56 AM
Sure you can. If you have the time to while your back is arching, your toes are curling and you're gasping for air.Wow.

She'd be laughing that hard?

Maybe you should work on your technique... :hmmm:

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 04:57 AM
Whoa! I said rep orgy. The buck stops here at post 2000

stumppy
03-11-2005, 04:57 AM
Wow.

She'd be laughing that hard?

Maybe you should work on your technique... :hmmm:

See ? She's already manipulated us into taking cheapshots at eachother.
Women are pure evil.:D

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 04:58 AM
That's kind of the way it works anyway hon but sure, go ahead. This should be interesting as well. I'll just be sitting here watching and waiting for my car to warm up in the mean time.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 04:58 AM
See ? She's already manipulated us into taking cheapshots at eachother.
Women are pure evil.:DYeah, like we wouldn't be taking cheapshots if she wasn't here. ROFL

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 05:00 AM
Yeah, like we wouldn't be taking cheapshots if she wasn't here. ROFL
Naaaaaahhhhhhh ... that never happens ... you old, fat ugly prick. :p

stumppy
03-11-2005, 05:00 AM

I think it is one of the bylaws of the mens club anyways.ROFL

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 05:01 AM
Well shit. I gotta get some sleep. I gotta get up in ~3.5 hours, prepare for a presentation, breakfast... WITH A GIRL... and go to class, then go home for spring break. Catch yall on the flipside of spring break. Excepting that the grand parents have highspeed internet.

keg in kc
That's kind of the way it works anyway hon but sure, go ahead. This should be interesting as well. I'll just be sitting here watching and waiting.[claxons sound and lights flash]Cybersex alert. Cybersex alert. Cybersex alert.[/claxons and lights]

4th and Long
I think it is one of the bylaws of the mens club anyways.ROFL
Paragraph 12, Section 7, subsection 2, little b.

luv
03-11-2005, 05:02 AM

I knew this would be entertaining. . .and if I manipulated y'all, I'm better than I thought, cuz that was prettey easy then. . .lol.

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 05:03 AM
[claxons sound and lights flash]Cybersex alert. Cybersex alert. Cybersex alert.[/claxons and lights]
ROFL

You'll note she got quiet again. I'm blaming you and your "alleged" platinum tongue. :p

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 05:04 AM
I knew this would be entertaining. . .and if I manipulated y'all, I'm better than I thought, cuz that was prettey easy then. . .lol.
:harumph: And she wonders why she's not in a relationship ... :harumph:

luv
03-11-2005, 05:04 AM
[claxons sound and lights flash]Cybersex alert. Cybersex alert. Cybersex alert.[/claxons and lights]

Don't do the cybersex thing. ..ne need to be alarmed.

luv
03-11-2005, 05:06 AM
ROFL

You'll note she got quiet again. I'm blaming you and your "alleged" platinum tongue. :p

If he had a platinum tongue, I could not be quiet. . .lol

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 05:07 AM
Don't do the cybersex thing. ..ne need to be alarmed.
We kind of gathered that from you lack of posts while the men conversed. :p

Now I really AM headed off to the hospital. Everyone have a good day! :)

4th and Long
03-11-2005, 05:08 AM
If he had a platinum tongue, I could not be quiet. . .lol
Which proves my point about his "alleged" tongue. :D

I'M OUT! I hate when that happens

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 05:08 AM
Have a good day 4th.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 05:10 AM
Don't do the cybersex thing. ..ne need to be alarmed.I, uhh, think I'll remain silent on that subject. :redface: If he had a platinum tongue, I could not be quiet. . .lolOkay, I'll be honest, I really don't have a platinum tongue. I'm sorry that I lied and I'm sorry if that's a disappointment.

The truth is that I couldn't think of an even more valuable metal that would really do me justice.

luv
03-11-2005, 05:11 AM
wow, you guys really get going. . .lol

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 05:12 AM
wow, you guys really get going. . .lolTrust me. You ain't seen nothin' yet. I've seen stuff on this board that would curl your hair. Night crew isn't what it used to be.

Of course, *I* was never a part of any of it. I'm a fine, upstanding young gentleman. *ahem*

luv
03-11-2005, 05:14 AM
I, uhh, think I'll remain silent on that subject. :redface: Okay, I'll be honest, I really don't have a platinum tongue. I'm sorry that I lied and I'm sorry if that's a disappointment.

The truth is that I couldn't think of an even more valuable metal that would really do me justice.

Wouldn't have needed any metal anyway.

luv
03-11-2005, 05:15 AM
I'm a fine, upstanding young gentleman. *ahem*

Reminds me of a tesla song. . .signs

stumppy
03-11-2005, 05:18 AM

I've never considered mine valuable, so to speak. Just very very functional. Kind of like a tool I use to open up the box that contains her 'O' face.:drool:

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 05:18 AM
Reminds me of a tesla song. . .signsI used to be a long-haired freaky people, but I'm reformed now.

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 05:19 AM
I've never considered mine valuable, so to speak. Just very very functional. Kind of like a tool I use to open up the box that contains her 'O' face.Oh, you may not consider it valuable, but trust me...she does.

luv
03-11-2005, 05:22 AM
I've never considered mine valuable, so to speak. Just very very functional. Kind of like a tool I use to open up the box that contains her 'O' face.:drool:

ROFL

luv
03-11-2005, 05:23 AM
okay, the sun is now peeking through my bedroom window, i think that's a sign i need to go to bed. . .g'night all, until next time

keg in kc
03-11-2005, 05:24 AM
I was about to say the same thing. Time to get to sleep before I really embarrass myself.

stumppy
03-11-2005, 05:26 AM
Yeah, it's time for me to hit it too. Gotta get up in 3 hours and play taxi driver for the little bast......., uh, the kids. Later L2 and keg.

Fire Me Boy!
03-11-2005, 07:33 AM
Now I'm depressed. I didn't get to share in the repgoo.

Mr. Kotter
03-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Throw that rep around. Night crew racks it up too slowly!

Boy are you gonna be sorry when Iowanian sees this.... :doh!:

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 08:11 AM
Boy are you gonna be sorry when Iowanian sees this.... :doh!:

:shrug: So?

Mr. Kotter
03-11-2005, 08:20 AM
:shrug: So?

You've obviously not witnessed, the "Wrath of Iowanian".... :fire:

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 08:22 AM
You've obviously not witnessed, the "Wrath of Iowanian".... :fire:
*Still trying to decide where is apathy ends and his ambivalence begins*

Mr. Kotter
03-11-2005, 08:23 AM
*Still trying to decide where is apathy ends and his ambivalence begins*

"Arise, Chicken.....ARISE!"

Nightfyre
03-11-2005, 08:24 AM
"Arise, Chicken.....ARISE!"
*ALSO NOTEWORTHY: Not a Fan of ATHF*

luv
03-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Now I'm depressed. I didn't get to share in the repgoo.

Is there sucha thing as sympathy rep? :p

Fire Me Boy!
03-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Is there sucha thing as sympathy rep? :p
I'd take any kind of goo from you luv. :)

Mr. Kotter
05-05-2005, 01:34 PM
I forgot about this one.... :shake:

RedNFeisty
05-05-2005, 03:23 PM
This is one funny thread! You know it is bad when your boss asks what you are laughing at!!

Calcountry
05-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Man it can't be 3 AM already. Time flies when you're having a nervous breakdown over the new Star Wars trailer.This post is worthless without link.

Nightfyre
05-05-2005, 03:51 PM
man, this was a great thread.