PDA

View Full Version : Bronco fan...Come and get it...!!

Buzzbait
09-24-2000, 05:19 PM
Lots of Crow for you to wolf down, also no sauce, no condiments whatsoever for you... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Just plain raw stinky crow...

Phobia
09-24-2000, 05:22 PM
I have lots of quotes, about six months worth of smack that deserves to be choked on.

My database is at work, so you'll have to wait until then to answer.

Chiefaholic
09-24-2000, 05:23 PM
Hey Joe - our AFC West brethren really bailed us out today. That was a HUGE WIN at PileHigh today. Please join me in thanking the Chiefs for putting and end to the Donko momentum. The Raiders blew it in Oaktown, but the Chiefs helped out ALL of us by handing Denver a division loss.

It hurt to root for the Chiefs, but they came thru. Can't wait for the Donk fan excuses....

Chiefnj
09-24-2000, 05:25 PM
Somehow I think we will be in a Donx-fan free zone for a while..... heh heh heh

------------------
Frazod

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Denver?

AustinChief
09-24-2000, 05:27 PM
Joe - Did someone say "WOLF"????

LOL, seriously, do you expect them to appear? I expect only Brad to come in like a man and say cograts..... Vance, Drew, and Co - Here is your chance to prove me wrong. Come out and ADMIT the better team won!!!!!!

------------------
Puttin' on my game face!

Buzzbait
09-24-2000, 05:28 PM
Duck, I agree.. It was nice to see the Donk fans brought back to earth...Lets see they have played 3 tough teams, lost two and eeked out a victory in the other one...
And they thought they were SO special!.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
"life is good"

BIG_DADDY
09-24-2000, 05:29 PM
And I picked KC in the picks section too!!!

Hee haw Three in a row on the Donkos.

WHOOOOOOOOO

------------------
CHIEFS

Buzzbait
09-24-2000, 05:31 PM
This topic was meant for Bronco fan Vance...

The other Donk fans are allowed condiments etc...In fact, maybe it will be cooked for them http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif....Joe

alanm
09-24-2000, 05:32 PM
WOW!
Talk about HUGE. Red pants and all, Gun owns Shannahan. With zero ground production, and numerous INTs, Gun owns Shannahan. With a loud crowd and Denver going with a great mix of run and pass, Gun owns Shannahan. With some lousy play-calling at times (3 runs up the gut on their own 3 and punt), Gun owns Shannahan.
Grbac had a rough day, but he showed leadership and guts.

By the way, GUN OWNS SHANNAHAN.

Tim Nunya is probably is a straight jacket by now, but he's happier eating his mouse pad than some Donk fans who are eating mucho crow right now!

CHIEFS!!!!

alanm
09-24-2000, 05:34 PM
WOW!
Talk about HUGE. Red pants and all, Gun owns Shannahan. With zero ground production, and numerous INTs, Gun owns Shannahan. With a loud crowd and Denver going with a great mix of run and pass, Gun owns Shannahan. With some lousy play-calling at times (3 runs up the gut on their own 3 and punt), Gun owns Shannahan.
Grbac had a rough day, but he showed leadership and guts.

By the way, GUN OWNS SHANNAHAN.

Tim Nunya is probably is a straight jacket by now, but he's happier eating his mouse pad than some Donk fans who are eating mucho crow right now!

CHIEFS!!!!

Chiefaholic
09-24-2000, 05:34 PM
Lets see, now......the mighty Donks winning 50% of their games so far. 3 in a row to KC. What will the excuses be.....

Mile High Mania
09-24-2000, 05:53 PM
Scoreboard baby!! 3 in a row! Last trip into Pile High was a "W" for us. Must've been the pants!

AZ

Oxford
09-24-2000, 10:45 PM
JSMBantam was the only Donkey fan I saw eating their crow. You know I think I hate the Raiders more than the Donks now...

It just isn't the same without old horseface. Oh how I wished a bone crushing Chiefs death upon him! I was hoping he'd come back for one more year just so our D would have another shot at him...

Can you tell I'm bitter?? http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Dave Lane (edited 09-24-2000).]

AustinChief
11-21-2000, 10:29 AM
Where are you at joe? Broncos coming to Seattle this week. You were so keen on talking trash earlier this season. Hope your still interested.

Luzap
11-21-2000, 10:48 AM
BF:

You're in here talking trash after letting Ryan Leaf throw for 311 yards and 3 TD's?

C'mon, even you have to have some dignity...

mmaddog

------------------
The name's Kilgore your Honor, not AlGore.

AustinChief
11-21-2000, 11:01 AM
Mark Kilgore,

Nice of you to stick up for Joe. And yes, I am here talking trash. And yes, I am just that LOW. And Mark, how about them Chiefs?

Where you at Joe? Bronco vs Seahawks this week, your team is showing some real promise, and Broncos seem to be able to give even the worst NFL teams a realistic shot at winning the game. Should be a good one.

Buzzbait
11-21-2000, 12:42 PM
Bronco fan,

It should be a close game, after all we both were only able to eek out 1 point victories against the Chargers at home, whew, I'm glad we dont play them again..
Brock Huard will start this week, even though Kitna earned afc player of the week honors in his last start.
Seahawks 35
Broncos 10.... :)<BR>

Luzap
11-21-2000, 12:45 PM
BF:

Unlike Gaz and Bishop, I won't assume the position in the arfin' lane.

The only problem with your smack is that you insinuate that I am proud of where the Chiefs are right now. I am totally honked off at the fact that we lost 3 games to teams we should have beaten(the Raiders the exception maybe) and sit 2 games behind you.

But that doesn't shade the fact that your better record has been gained by playing a weaker schedule. And the fact the the only win for the hapless Bungles comes at your expense.

We all have our stripes, but to come in here and crow about your team when they barely beat Ryan Leaf and the Chargers after losing to Cincy is laughable.

I know my team is weak and you evidently think yours is too based on your post in the other thread.

mmaddog
not blind to his teams faults

------------------
Kilgore is a noun, not a verb..

Buzzbait
11-21-2000, 12:45 PM
I cant wait to see Brock shred your defense, the guy is good, i'm sure you will agree after the game.

Now, if only we had a defense....

Are your rb's healthy?

bishop_74
11-21-2000, 12:58 PM
All I can say is I was praying the Chargers would hang on last Sunday cause I have a bad feeling about this weeks game.

AustinChief
11-21-2000, 02:34 PM
No, our rb are always hurt. I don't think that TD will play. Brock, doesn't worry me, but Watters and Alexander do. Broncos always seem to have a tough time with backs that are difficult to bring down. Our D is terrible, but then again, so is seattle's. Broncos will be alright. Gus seems to have gotten in the grove against the Charges, and the team believes that he can win football games for them. Backup rb, qb and all, Broncos should make this win easy. Broncos 31, Seattle 17.

Broncos are just going to want the win more than Seattle will. With the playoffs on the line, Broncos will make quick work of Seattle.

God I hope that Brock isn't decent.

Ugly Duck
11-21-2000, 04:00 PM
To be honest, I'm not all that worried about Brock. The Broncos will give up about 24 points, but that's fine b/c Rod and Ed will give the Seattle DBs everything that they want and more. Also, Anderson will be fine as the starting RB. Gus scares me still, but as long as Ed and Rod are there... he will be all right.

Romo and Watters should have a nice reunion and talk smack all day long. The Denver defense will have another game or two where they will look like an above average defense... I hope one of them is the KC game :D

Denver wins this one 34-24.

I think Denver can pretty easily go 3-2 over the next 5, but 4-1 is not out of the question. They should snag a wildcard and all I'm hoping for is 1 win in the playoffs. That would be great for this team and the young guys. Wouldn't help the draft position, but that's all right.

If Seattle continues to suck (which I'm sure they will) they should get two very nice first round picks this year. The Cowboys are trying their best to get you guys a #4 pick!

Buzzbait
11-21-2000, 07:04 PM
Brock's line in his only home start at his college stadium...
vs the Colts.

att-comp-yards-comp%-long-td-int-rating
19 26 226 73.1 40 3 1 121.6

[This message has been edited by Joe Seahawk (edited 11-21-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Joe Seahawk (edited 11-21-2000).]

Ugly Duck
11-22-2000, 12:12 PM
Say it ain't so, Joe...

Damn, better go grab my boots - I've got some shakin to do over those stats. :D

Enjoy Turkey Day...

------------------
~Brad2K~

Kick his a$$, SeaBass!

Buzzbait
11-26-2000, 08:00 PM
Mile high, Bronco fan,

YUCK!!

Congrats on the win...I guess someone had to win that poor excuse of a game.... :)

Anderson ran for 294!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

<BR>

Chiefaholic
11-26-2000, 08:27 PM
Joe, Joe, Joe. I actually rooted for the Seahawks, and you let me down bigtime. And now you are eating rotting, stinking crow. The Donks have 9 lives, they rise from the dead. I'm having nightmares. C'mon, KC. Go Seahawks. Somebody kill them till they actually lose, the ghost of Elway is a curse on the AFC West. I'd like to play them again this year, but before the Halloween costumes.

AustinChief
11-26-2000, 10:26 PM
Joe Seahawk,

Sorry about that win. I am pretty embarresed myself. Broncos are killing me. What in the hell was that this afternoon?

Seahawks played a decent game. Those screen passes to Waters kept making me sick. How in the hell does a defense forget to cover a teams most potent offensive weapon play after play? Sorry about Huard getting hurt, bad luck.

As for the Broncos, thier offense is making this season happen, and their defense could be the worst in the league. I know that there are worse defenses statistically, but I can't imagine a D being that much worse than the Broncos. Do I think that this offense is good enough to win a superbowl, YES. Will it happen with this defense, HELL NO! Something has got to change, but I don't see it happening.

Anyway, exciting game, I am glad Broncos won, but not very proud of how they played.

One more thing, I wan't Brian and Terrell back. Gus and Mike are killing me.<P>

AustinChief
11-26-2000, 10:28 PM
Joe,

You will get a rematch in two weeks. Lets hope both these teams clean up their act by then.

Buzzbait
11-26-2000, 10:39 PM
Hopefully it will be better played on both sides, we will not roll over!(I hope)

Did you see the "scoring chad" today?.. :)

Nice to see him and Michael sinclair find the endzone.

fun game to watch actually I had a blast, not too bummed out since postseason is outta reach, I'm sure Bronco fans have a different perspective.

Hopefully we will stress you out some more in a couple weeks..Joe<BR>

Ugly Duck
11-27-2000, 07:09 AM
Joe... thanks for the congrats, but there were about three times when I thought I would be the one saying those words.

I thought it was a fun game. It was full of mistakes, but it was a fun game to watch. I do not like Gus. Never have liked him all that much. He makes some insane mistakes. F'ing drives me nuts!

Also, I hate Brent Jones... is he married to Watters, or does he just have the biggest man-crush on the guy? Damn...

Anywho, it's great to see Denver at 8-4. Mike Anderson looked pretty stout yesterday. This defense confuses me every weeek.

Bring on the Saints! I think they'll have a hangover after their huge win at St Louis. Then again, the Denver defense is probably looking pretty good to them. Guess we'll find out.

PLEASE... will someone else beat the Raiduhs???????

Buzzbait
12-10-2000, 04:41 PM
Broncos 24
Seahawks 17

10 minutes left in the fourth, Seahawks battling bak from a 24-3 deficit...

Buzzbait
12-10-2000, 05:14 PM
31-24 Broncos...

Broncos are playing pretty well right now, Oakland has a little extra pressure on them tonight..
I'm satisfied with the effort today, Kitna just gave away 14 points and it's tough to win on the road when that happens.

down 24-3 the team still didn't give up, I'm proud of them for that at least.

Ugly Duck
12-11-2000, 07:29 AM
Joe... you're team didn't give up and it would have been very easy for them to do that. I liked the game, but would have loved to see Oakland lose. Ah well.

Indy should win tonight, placing Denver into the playoffs! Rock on...