PDA

View Full Version : The Donks At KC...........Lay It On Th e Line And Pick Your Score Gents!!

KCTitus
12-12-2000, 07:20 AM
Our season is shot to hell, but the donks are showing up in our house. If Gunther can't get the team up for this one, there should be a public stoning in the parking lot.

As bad as we have looked, I think we will have the "horse power" to pull this one out at Arrowhead.

Chiefs 28
Donks 24

CHIEFS!!!!!!

PS: If you're going to the game.....cheer like mad!

Fat Homer
12-12-2000, 07:33 AM
Kansas City decides that it's time to play football...Denver will have to settle for a wild card birth or nothing....

Chiefs 31, Broncs 20

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Ugly Duck
12-12-2000, 07:37 AM
Well, Denver is in the playoffs... so the wildcard was secured at the very least.

Denver 31
KC 24

KC will not stop Denver. Denver will not stop KC. So, it will be a battle between Gus and Grbac.

Which QB will have the most costly turnovers? That's the question.

Mike Anderson will give Denver a HUGE edge in this one. Both defenses are suspect and both teams have something to play for... one for pride and the other for a possible division title if Oakland stumbles. (Go Seahawks)

Denver wins this one in the final minutes in a hostile, then silently stunned Arrowhead.

Bwana
12-12-2000, 07:49 AM
Make book on it

Chiefs 31
Donks 17

jcl-kcfan
12-12-2000, 07:51 AM
To sweep the Donks would thaw out my cold heart for this season. Here's my take:

Maz welcomes Mike Anderson RUDELY to Arrowhead. 20 carries for 65 yds.

The front four: 4 sacks and a forced fumble

Gonzo lights it up: 12 catches for 120+ yds and a couple TDs.

TRich has another all-purpose game: 15-17 carries for 90 yds and 5-7 catches for 75 more.

Elvis plays a solid game: 1 INT early, 3 TD passes and mistake free in the 4th quarter which should cover what our secondary gives up.(Dennis vs McCaffrey/Smith)

Donks 20
Chiefs 27

------------------
Not disgruntled....yet.

Ugly Duck
12-12-2000, 07:55 AM
Postal... they're not playing fantasy football on Sunday. But, good luck with all that anyway.<P>