PDA

View Full Version : Robert Blake Trial

Alton deFlat
03-16-2005, 03:03 PM
The jury has reached a verdict in the Robert Blake trial, and it will be read at 5:30 ET.

big nasty kcnut
03-16-2005, 03:36 PM
not guilty oh my god

Ghostof
03-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Ok clear evidence shows that Blake killed her....jury finds not guilty

But yet Peterson gets a death penalty.....and I think hes innocent.

dirk digler
03-16-2005, 03:42 PM

Blake may be guilty but there is no way Peterson is innocent. That fugger should hang.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 04:01 PM
[QUOTE=Alton deFlat]The jury has reached a verdict in the Robert Blake trial, and it will be read at 5:30 ET.[/QUOTEDon't go to bed, with no price on your head
No, no, don't do it.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time,
Yeah, don't do it.

And keep your eye on the sparrow.
When the going gets narrow.

Don't do it, don't do it.

Where can I go where the cold winds don't blow,
Now.

Well, well, well.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 04:04 PM
Blake may be guilty but there is no way Peterson is innocent. That fugger should hang.But the bitch he killed was a homely looking groupie. Lacie had that all american cutie smile. Heck, Scott deserves to fry.

chiefs4me
03-16-2005, 04:25 PM

Are you a freaking loon.....he is as guilty as OJ was/is.:shake: Actually the death he is gonna get is alot better then the one he gave his wife and son.:mad:

by the way, I am talking about that scumbag peterson but I also think blake is guilty.

Bwana
03-16-2005, 04:27 PM

:bong:

The Bad Guy
03-16-2005, 04:27 PM

I'm sure you thought OJ was innocent too right?

chiefs4me
03-16-2005, 04:29 PM
But the bitch he killed was a homely looking groupie. Lacie had that all american cutie smile. Heck, Scott deserves to fry.

I see no smiley on this post? What makes her a bitch, did you know her? Because she's ugly she deserves to be killed?:hmmm:

Rain Man
03-16-2005, 04:31 PM
I see no smiley on this post? What makes her a bitch, did you know her? Because she's ugly she deserves to be killed?:hmmm:

Obviously very few people deserve to be killed, but this woman was indeed a piece of work. She was a professional remora who latched onto C-level celebrities and wouldn't let go. She didn't deserve to be killed, but she definitely deserved to be avoided.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Are you a freaking loon.....he is as guilty as OJ was/is.:shake: Actually the death he is gonna get is alot better then the one he gave his wife and son.:mad:

by the way, I am talking about that scumbag peterson but I also think blake is guilty.Don't go to bed, with no price on your head
No, no, don't do it.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time,
Yeah, don't do it.

And keep your eye on the sparrow.
When the going gets narrow.

Don't do it, don't do it.

Where can I go where the cold winds don't blow,
Now.

Well, well, well.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 04:50 PM
I see no smiley on this post? What makes her a bitch, did you know her? Because she's ugly she deserves to be killed?:hmmm:Im sorry, :p. I forgot to p ut that in. Didn't mean to offend you. :)

BIG_DADDY
03-16-2005, 04:58 PM
The Sparrow flies again. Can't say I don't agree with the jury. They had nothing on this guy other than paying off a couple druggies to get a testimony. People like her deserve whatever happens to them anyway. I hate to sound cold but it's totally true in her case. Live like a blood sucking leach, get squashed like one.

Michael Michigan
03-16-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm sure you thought OJ was innocent too right?

Has OJ found the real killers yet?

NaptownChief
03-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Has OJ found the real killers yet?

Come on...The bitch had it coming and the jury knew it. Cut the Juice some slack.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 05:16 PM
Come on...The bitch had it coming and the jury knew it. Cut the Juice some slack.ah ah ahhhh. Where's your smiley. :p

OldTownChief
03-16-2005, 05:40 PM
But yet Peterson gets a death penalty.....and I think hes innocent. signed...Justin Faulkner
(I fixed your post Justin)

There should be a new smily created to handle stupid statements like this, but this one is pretty close.
:loser:

Over-Head
03-16-2005, 06:02 PM
ah ah ahhhh. Where's your smiley. :p
ROFL

jettio
03-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Blake may be guilty but there is no way Peterson is innocent. That fugger should hang.

Bell is a decent pickup and if healthy could be an elite LB.

Knight has a history of being a playmaker, cut Peterson some slack.

Over-Head
03-16-2005, 06:11 PM
Bell is a decent pickup and if healthy could be an elite LB.

Knight has a history of being a playmaker, cut Peterson some slack.
psssst other thread :rolleyes:

Frazod
03-16-2005, 06:22 PM
not guilty oh my god

I actually have no problem with this. Offing that nasty leeching bitch definitely fell within the bounds of the "needed killin" defense.

jettio
03-16-2005, 06:34 PM
not guilty oh my god

You had to figure this would happen once Alfalfa and Buckwheat made it through voir dire without the prosecution using their peremptory challenges to get them off the jury.

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 07:12 PM
psssst other thread :rolleyes:ROFL

Dave Lane
03-16-2005, 07:22 PM
I ain't saying he should've killed her, but I understand.

Dave

Oh yeah ROFL

chiefs4me
03-16-2005, 07:31 PM
So if I get this right, a couple of you boys are saying it's okay to kill someone if they are scum or pieces of shit or liars?:rolleyes:

Calcountry
03-16-2005, 07:34 PM
So if I get this right, a couple of you boys are saying it's okay to kill someone if they are scum or pieces of shit or liars?:rolleyes:No, I am just saying that the media is making sport out of this, and they are all over a case like Lacy Peterson. Why?

Because she was a good looking mama.

How many hundreds of cases of human scum the likes of which you would only see on Jerry Srpinger, are ignored by the media whores?

Just asking, tongue in cheek, why one might get the chair, and the other get off? The OJ trial changed the rules you know.

chiefs4me
03-16-2005, 07:41 PM
No, I am just saying that the media is making sport out of this, and they are all over a case like Lacy Peterson. Why?

Because she was a good looking mama.

How many hundreds of cases of human scum the likes of which you would only see on Jerry Srpinger, are ignored by the media whores?

Just asking, tongue in cheek, why one might get the chair, and the other get off? The OJ trial changed the rules you know.

I think the reason this got so much attention is because it happened on christmas eve, she went missing for days and was pregnant. I understand what YOU are saying, but some of the others seems to think if you are a liar or piece of crap or ugly, oh well.

Dave Lane
03-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Actually my quote was from Chris Rock about OJ.

Dave

Dave Lane
03-16-2005, 07:50 PM
"You got to think about O.J.'s situation: $25,000 a month [in alimony], another man driving around in his car, f*cking his wife, in a house he's still paying the mortgage on! Now, I'm not saying he should have killed her. But I understand."

Dave ROFL

Frankie
03-16-2005, 08:59 PM

Blake, guilty or not, was himself a victim of the victim. Peterson was just the predator. Lacy did not victimize him. If I had to live with one of them getting off, it'd be Baretta.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-16-2005, 09:10 PM
Blake has more money than Peterson, that's why Blake got off and Peterson didn't.

Are you guys American? That's the USA way when it comes to crime.

BIG_DADDY
03-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Blake has more money than Peterson, that's why Blake got off and Peterson didn't.

You can't be serious.

Dave Lane
03-16-2005, 11:48 PM

Sadly there is too much truth here. Wish it wasn't so...

Dave

Ultra Peanut
03-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Baretta did that shit.

Ultra Peanut
03-16-2005, 11:59 PM
The prosecution screwed the pooch on this one.

As for Peterson, I think he did it, but sentencing him to death after his conviction rested on so much circumstancial evidence is pretty rough, IMHO.