PDA

View Full Version : Another Hartwell Thread

Stinger
03-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Take it for what its worth but I guess Hartwell was on Sirus Radio talking about his options today

http://mb25.scout.com/fseahawksinsiderfrm1.showMessage?topicID=10719.topic

Link is to a Seahawks board, according to those who heard it he will make his decision tommorrow and the host of the program believe he will end up in Atlanta.

Anyone with Sirus radio verify this?

Homo_Thug
03-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Yo kidd, what you think bout Hartwell coming here? That nigga's cute as hell but thats beyond the point. Hes a hell uv a tackler and alotta peeps think he outplayed Ray Lew n shit last year. That nigga's off the wall with his shit, and I hope we can bring his ass up in here, ya feel me? Sheeeeeeit, a nigga like me been hoping the Chiefs would acquire some cute ass niggas who can ball like a motha****a. Do da damn thang, front office! :thumb:

Wallcrawler
03-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Yo kidd, what you think bout Hartwell coming here? That nigga's cute as hell but thats beyond the point. Hes a hell uv a tackler and alotta peeps think he outplayed Ray Lew n shit last year. That nigga's off the wall with his shit, and I hope we can bring his ass up in here, ya feel me? Sheeeeeeit, a nigga like me been hoping the Chiefs would acquire some cute ass niggas who can ball like a motha****a. Do da damn thang, front office! :thumb:

hm.

Im a bit rusty on my ebonics.

Can someone explain to me what the hell he/she just said?

:rolleyes:

Frazod
03-16-2005, 07:50 PM
hm.

It basically translates as "I'm a troll who will be banned as soon as a moderator reads my post."

Wallcrawler
03-16-2005, 07:54 PM
It basically translates as "I'm a troll who will be banned as soon as a moderator reads my post."

Ah.

It would have been a lot easier to just say that than to type out all that other incoherent crap.

Heh.

SBK
03-16-2005, 07:55 PM
It's HOMO THUG DAAWG

Homo_Thug
03-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Im not no troll, dawg

Bootlegged
03-16-2005, 08:02 PM
We aren't signing Hartwell...

Dave Lane
03-16-2005, 08:02 PM
I think he said Hartwells a monster on D sign him

Dave

Wile_E_Coyote
03-16-2005, 08:04 PM
http://forums.prospero.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=kr-kcsports&msg=46683.1&ctx=1

Frazod
03-16-2005, 08:04 PM
Im not no troll, dawg

Yeah, and you're probably about as black as I am, too.

We really don't need some Eminem-wannabe punk on here trying to see how many times he can post the word "nigga" on the BB.

Go away.

whoman69
03-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah, and you're probably about as black as I am, too.

We really don't need some Eminem-wannabe punk on here trying to see how many times he can post the word "nigga" on the BB.

Go away.
He's from the hood, straight up. Yeah, the mean streets o' Brooklyn baby. :rolleyes:

Inspector
03-16-2005, 08:15 PM
hm.

I'm not sure, but I think this persom might be telling us he / she is gay. (NTTAWWT)

But, like Frazod, my ebonic skills are lacking. I could be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. I was wrong once in 1977.

PastorMikH
03-16-2005, 08:15 PM
Im not no troll, dawg

SDFan, is that you???

:)

Big Chief Homer
03-16-2005, 08:20 PM
We aren't signing Hartwell...
NO NO lat...... Its..."we aint gonna sign no f'ing hartwell" Ya heard.

Rausch
03-16-2005, 08:22 PM

Stinger
03-16-2005, 08:23 PM
hm.

:shrug: http://molenet.intechnetwork.com/Flash/delta.swf (NSFW ~ language) :D

for those who are wondering it is the Delta airlines ebonics commercial

ZootedGranny
03-16-2005, 08:24 PM
I think he goes to Atlanta, unfortunately.

J Diddy
03-16-2005, 08:36 PM
I've given up on him about a week ago.
I say we just go get some competent starters to fill out the defense.

The Bad Guy
03-16-2005, 08:42 PM
I think he goes to Atlanta, unfortunately.

Where is he going to play in Atlanta?

They have Ike Reese, who they just signed from Philly, Chris Draft and Keith Brooking.

He isn't going to Atlanta.

Wallcrawler
03-16-2005, 08:42 PM
I've given up on him about a week ago.
I say we just go get some competent starters to fill out the defense.

Thats what Im thinking.

If we're going to spend big bucks, it needs to be on a cornerback.

bringbackmarty
03-16-2005, 08:43 PM
SDFan, is that you???

:)
that's exactly what I was thinking Pastor.

ZootedGranny
03-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Where is he going to play in Atlanta?

They have Ike Reese, who they just signed from Philly, Chris Draft and Keith Brooking.

He isn't going to Atlanta.

He'd take Chris Draft's spot, is it insane to think otherwise?

J Diddy
03-16-2005, 08:57 PM
Thats what Im thinking.

If we're going to spend big bucks, it needs to be on a cornerback.

I don't even think we need to spend big bucks on a corner.
I think we need decent corners.

carlos3652
03-16-2005, 08:58 PM
Today, 07:19 PM Post #1

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=77288
Group: Members
Member No.: 13,368

Ed Hartwell was interviewed on Sirius NFL radio today and gushed over Jim Mora.
The host seemed to think that Hartwell will come to ATL for less money...

Don't know if already mentioned...

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LESS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH, this is the only reason he would sign with Atlanta - if its for less money...

Chiefs offer is still #1 above the rest at this point....

beer bacon
03-16-2005, 09:02 PM
Today, 07:19 PM Post #1

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=77288
Group: Members
Member No.: 13,368

Ed Hartwell was interviewed on Sirius NFL radio today and gushed over Jim Mora.
The host seemed to think that Hartwell will come to ATL for less money...

Don't know if already mentioned...

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LESS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH, this is the only reason he would sign with Atlanta - if its for less money...

Chiefs offer is still #1 above the rest at this point....

Clue me in on how you actually know for sure that our deal is even still on the table at this point?

carlos3652
03-16-2005, 09:08 PM
Clue me in on how you actually know for sure that our deal is even still on the table at this point?

I dont.... but i havent heard otherwise, wouldnt you think Carl would have said we have pulled the offer from Hartwell, we are looking into other LB'ers at this point to fill the other positions needed....?

If you can quote me that Carl has said that he has pulled the offer I will never say this again... the only thing we know is that we stopped pursuing him (made him an offer, will not change that offer, take it or leave it type of deal),

But why oh why would Bell even mention the fact that he would play any other position than MLB when you and I know that the Bell News Conference was PR for Hartwell to let him know that if he signed with us he would be MLB....

Explain that? Do you think Bell needs to battle the MLB position with Kawika, Maz or Barber?

Mastashake
03-16-2005, 09:26 PM
I don't even know if this is relevant...

We need a CB over another LB... Maybe Barber will be able to step up his game after having a much more competent MLB... It's all guessing on me, but it makes sense...

Mastashake

The Bad Guy
03-16-2005, 09:30 PM
He'd take Chris Draft's spot, is it insane to think otherwise?

Yes considering they re-signed Draft last year and he played really well for them.

kc rush
03-16-2005, 09:34 PM
I don't even know if this is relevant...

We need a CB over another LB... Maybe Barber will be able to step up his game after having a much more competent MLB... It's all guessing on me, but it makes sense...

Mastashake

If Barber comes back. If we sign a LB (even a 2nd tier one) I'm sure the Chiefs will reach an injury settlement with him just to free up cap space.

Ultra Peanut
03-16-2005, 09:35 PM
In the session with the lesson
Cause in bass and treble we trust
With the rebels orally ready in case we bust
And write a power chord and if the place be plush
We kick the old school like Julio Iglesias
Tapes we push be straps with no safety catch
We attack like a bullet till your face relax
And think about it
If you ain't got the class to flee
Be mentally ready for jurass-catastrophe

brent102fire
03-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Well, we know for sure it won't be KC...so who cares where he goes. He will probably end up in Oakland with Ty Law :cuss: :banghead: :mad: :shake:

mcan
03-17-2005, 02:03 AM
We have no idea what kind of offer Hartwell got with us, and neither does anybody else. My guess is that if we lowballed him so drastically, then he would have signed with somebody else by now. Since he hasn't, I'm thinking that he got a whole bunch of offers that were all pretty similar...

As for who plays the middle, it should be the most talented athlete, and IMO, that is Bell... Hartwell should take Fujita's job at the SAM spot. Barber stays at WILL. That would be a freaking AMAZING lb corps. For those of you so high on Fujita, please go back and look at the tapes of him trying to cover people on third downs. Yes, he's fast, but he's LOST in zone coverages.