PDA

View Full Version : St Patricks day in Kansas City

sd4chiefs
03-16-2005, 07:52 PM
Does everyone still go to Westport to celebrate St Patricks day? I moved away 10 years ago and I was just wondering if that is where everyone still goes to get blasted. Is Kelly's still there? It always used to smell like puke inside. If it was a nice day it would be packed by 3:00. I used to hang out at a place called Blaney's years ago.

Demonpenz
03-16-2005, 08:16 PM
kelly's is still a nice bar to goto they have 44 once big gulp cups of beer and they stay open till 3. I go there a ton since i moved to lenexa

eazyb81
03-16-2005, 09:13 PM
I'm getting up early tomorrow to get plastered before I go to the parade. It sucks that they moved up the starting time to 10:00 because of the shooting, but it just means I will have to get up earlier to get drunk. This will probably be the last time I am able to get drunk before noon on a weekday (start my new job in a few weeks) so I am going to live it up! :toast:

chiefs4me
03-16-2005, 09:20 PM
I haven't been to Kelly's in 16 years....growing up sucks.........:deevee:

Nzoner
03-16-2005, 09:48 PM
I'm getting up early tomorrow to get plastered before I go to the parade. It sucks that they moved up the starting time to 10:00 because of the shooting, but it just means I will have to get up earlier to get drunk. This will probably be the last time I am able to get drunk before noon on a weekday (start my new job in a few weeks) so I am going to live it up! :toast:

Combine the St. Paddy's festivities with the tip off of the NCAA Tourney and I'll just say I'm glad to have the rest of the week off. :toast:

Valiant
03-16-2005, 11:43 PM

well get nice and toasted before you get there...because they will make you pour it out first, then arrest you if you keep drinking on the streets...

luckily westport is allowing festivities...

cadmonkey
03-17-2005, 05:24 AM
St. Patty's Day in Boston is like Madi Gras. I f*cking love it!

The Pedestrian
03-17-2005, 05:36 AM
It's gonna suck in Kansas City today...alcohol is banned at the parade.