PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with people?!?

DenverChief
03-16-2005, 09:41 PM
I can't find the article but I just saw on the local news that a dog in Missouri is expected to live after his owner pounded 4 nails into his head...the x-ray they showed on TV the nails were roughly 4 inches long ...the dog will be blind and deaf for the rest of his life ...those are the kind of people that need to be taken out back and have their nuts stomped on for a few hours :shake: and rep to anyone that can find an article

big nasty kcnut
03-16-2005, 09:43 PM
This is why i say kill all prisoners and start over. So people can see the price of doing sick things like this.

Nightfyre
03-16-2005, 09:47 PM
This is why i say kill all prisoners and start over. So people can see the price of doing sick things like this.
While this is disgusting, there have been cases where innocent people are jailed for the crimes of others. If the system was perfect, I might agree.

Athis
03-16-2005, 09:57 PM
Erase these people from the earth....

DenverChief
03-16-2005, 09:59 PM
I'd like to pound some nails in his head :grr:

milkman
03-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Let the punishment fit the crime.

Pound 4 inch nails into head, and be sure the pacement blinds and deafens him.

Nzoner
03-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Being a dog lover myself I did a search and came up with a couple of other stories I wished I hadn't read including the one you're talking about.

Dumbass people.

Link with a pic (http://www.kolr10.com/news/default.asp?mode=shownews&id=2491)

Charges Possible in Dog Abuse Case

Humansville police say someone drove three nails into "Trucker" the dog`s head. While he recovers, Polk County authorities are looking into two sets of criminal charges.
Prosecutor John Porter said his office took several calls from people wanting him to prosecute the dog`s abuser, but his hands were tied until Wednesday when he got the paperwork from police.

The dog`s head X-ray could soon become evidence against "Trucker`s" abuser. Caregivers who are treating the dog say the nails caused injuries that made him deaf, crushed a tooth and damaged his eye.

That is the type of information Porter needs to move forward with potential criminal charges. He has the initial report from police, but will request veterinarian records before officially filing charges.

Porter says two people could be charged because the abuser is not the dog`s owner. He says the possible abuse charge for the owner would involve failing to care for and control the animal, possible neglect which resulted in injury, and the abuser could end up doing time.

Porter says, "One of the charges could be a Class D Felony, four years in the Missouri Department of Corrections, one year in the county jail, up to a $5,000 fine or any combination of fine and incarceration."

The case is still under investigation and Porter won`t file charges until he obtains proof of the injuries. Porter says he hopes other would-be animal abusers see that there could be consequences.

"Sometimes public awareness of consequences is often the best deterrent" says Porter.

As far as trucker goes...after his story aired, more than 50 people wanting to adopt him have contacted the C.A.R.E. shelter where he`s living and people have donated about $140 for his treatment. Trucker will have to have a tooth pulled and he could lose an eye. Since he`s deaf now, the workers at the C.A.R.E. shelter plan to teach Trucker hand signals so he can communicate with his new family when he finally does go to a loving home.

KCChiefsMan
03-16-2005, 10:08 PM
I just cant understand how someone could do that to a poor dog. If they could do that to a dog, they could do worse things to a human. People that do that kind of crap don't deserve to live IMO

BIG_DADDY
03-16-2005, 10:11 PM
All I need is 30 seconds and my baseball bat.

big nasty kcnut
03-16-2005, 10:20 PM
heck give me a sword and five sec.

BIG_DADDY
03-16-2005, 10:23 PM
heck give me a sword and five sec.

Naw, I want it to hurt a little first.

Phobia
03-16-2005, 10:26 PM
Here's a possible reason. The dog owner wanted to put the dog down for whatever reason. It costs $100+ to put a dog down. He used his framing nailer because he didn't own a gun. :shrug:

Nzoner
03-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Naw, I want it to hurt a little first.

In doing that search I found stories on a poodle that had a pole shoved in its rectum and a dog that had been tortured,killed and then its paws taped to the steering wheel of an SUV.

I'm thinking hurt alot,like that scene in Man On Fire,cut off one finger at a time and stop the bleeding with a car cigarette lighter before finally putting them to death.

Inspector
03-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Sociopaths.

These people would hurt humans too.

Most serial murderers start out torturing animals.

milkman
03-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Here's a possible reason. The dog owner wanted to put the dog down for whatever reason. It costs $100+ to put a dog down. He used his framing nailer because he didn't own a gun. :shrug:

If that's the case, the owner is just too stupid to live.

But the story actually says it wasn't the owner who did the nailing.

BIG K
03-16-2005, 10:30 PM

Maybe. If that was the case, he should have made sure the dog was dead. Either way, an inhumane way of dealing with the situation.

DenverChief
03-16-2005, 10:31 PM
In doing that search I found stories on a poodle that had a pole shoved in its rectum and a dog that had been tortured,killed and then its paws taped to the steering wheel of an SUV.

I'm thinking hurt alot,like that scene in Man On Fire,cut off one finger at a time and stop the bleeding with a car cigarette lighter before finally putting them to death.

can we do fingers and toes and end it with the nut sack? :)

el borracho
03-16-2005, 10:33 PM
A better option would have been to simply remove the dog's collar, drive the dog to the pound and turn it over as a stray. The dog would have been either adopted or put euthanized by the vet.

Under no circumstances is the nail in the head option a good one.

edit: I know you were only speculating and not advocating the nail in the head, Phil.

Pitt Gorilla
03-17-2005, 12:02 AM
All I need is 30 seconds and my baseball bat.Exactly; the bastard that did this needs to feel pain.

DenverChief
03-17-2005, 12:20 AM
Exactly; the bastard that did this needs to feel pain.

I just can't imagine what the dipsh!t was thinking while doing this....I would love to take the dog in if I had a suitable place for him/her I hope they get "it" a good home

CoMoChief
03-17-2005, 12:24 AM
I cant see how someone could do that to a dog, dogs are a mans best friend and given the right kind of owner a dog can be a great addition to a family or an individual. Though I can see someone doing this to a cat, as cats are one of earths most evil creatures, and should not be allowed to live because they are pieces of shit who dont listen and do what they very well ****ing please. I hate cats with a god damn passion.

CoMoChief
03-17-2005, 12:26 AM
With that being said I hope this guy gets the shit kicked out of him severely enough to where he cant function normally for the rest of his life, then gets sent to prison and let big ass Bubba have some gay prison fun on his ass.

mikey23545
03-17-2005, 12:28 AM
I cant see how someone could do that to a dog, dogs are a mans best friend and given the right kind of owner a dog can be a great addition to a family or an individual. Though I can see someone doing this to a cat, as cats are one of earths most evil creatures, and should not be allowed to live because they are pieces of shit who dont listen and do what they very well ****ing please. I hate cats with a god damn passion.

I can't believe someone in MO wasted those nails like that while you're walking around in the same state...

CoMoChief
03-17-2005, 12:28 AM
Laci Peterson's mother needs to also tell this guy he deserves to rot in hell.

CoMoChief
03-17-2005, 12:30 AM
I take it youre a cat lover, and a dude, congratulations Mikey, you are now offically a fag!

mikey23545
03-17-2005, 12:31 AM
Laci Peterson's mother needs to also tell this guy he deserves to rot in hell.

Do those nails hurt very much if you move your head too fast?

CoMoChief
03-17-2005, 12:33 AM
im sorry were you just trying to insult me???

Kraut
03-17-2005, 04:35 AM
I can't find the article but I just saw on the local news that a dog in Missouri is expected to live after his owner pounded 4 nails into his head...the x-ray they showed on TV the nails were roughly 4 inches long ...the dog will be blind and deaf for the rest of his life ...those are the kind of people that need to be taken out back and have their nuts stomped on for a few hours :shake: and rep to anyone that can find an article
:shake: :mad:

Rausch
03-17-2005, 05:59 AM
There's no point in hurting animals when there are soo many stupid people running around who deserve it...

tomahawk kid
03-17-2005, 08:02 AM
Stories like this absolutely make my blood f#cking boil.

Take the dog to a pound. Not that complicated.

Still further proof that stupid people shouldn't breed.

Fried Meat Ball!
03-17-2005, 08:10 AM
I tend to lean towards eye-for-eye punishments. Let's spend the money to get an MRI done, then have a medical practitioner perform the "surgery" where someone would drive three nails into his head, leaving him deaf, blind and toothless. Then let the guy go on his way.

Bob Dole
03-17-2005, 08:23 AM
Inhumansville.

Swanman
03-17-2005, 09:25 AM
I tend to lean towards eye-for-eye punishments. Let's spend the money to get an MRI done, then have a medical practitioner perform the "surgery" where someone would drive three nails into his head, leaving him deaf, blind and toothless. Then let the guy go on his way.

I like your solution, just make sure there is no anesthetic involved in the operation. But I wouldn't let the guy go on his way. The next step of the punishment involves a prison cell and a very large gay man with an immense manhood. Said large gay man will be paid by the rape, now that's a good use of taxpayer's moolah.

Braincase
03-17-2005, 09:33 AM
All I need is 30 seconds and my baseball bat.

I'd get more satisfaction doing it by hand. Nothing like poppin' grapes.

MOhillbilly
03-17-2005, 09:34 AM
BloodforBlood

chiefs4me
03-17-2005, 09:54 AM

You got that right..an eye for an eye. The world would be a better place.

Fried Meat Ball!
03-17-2005, 10:14 AM
I like your solution, just make sure there is no anesthetic involved in the operation. But I wouldn't let the guy go on his way. The next step of the punishment involves a prison cell and a very large gay man with an immense manhood. Said large gay man will be paid by the rape, now that's a good use of taxpayer's moolah.
Of course there'd be no anaethesia -- you can bet your ass the poor dog didn't get any. As for large gay man paid to rape him, as harsh as my punishment sounds, that doesn't fall in line with the eye-for-eye stuff. Nobody raped the dog. Now, Michael Jackson, sure... lock him up in a cell and let people sodomize his ass, no problem there. But in the truest form, eye for an eye punishment should be just that, no less, no more. In my world, we'd recreate the scene basically. If the guy beat the dog to near death, then put three nails in his head, hook the guy up to some vital stat monitors and beat him within an inch of his life. Then put three nails in his head. If the dog was starved for two weeks, then had three nails stuck in his head, the same should be done to the man.

My two cents... oh well. Not like that will ever happen. Some sick ****er who likes to beat a dog and is only gonna get slapped with $1,000 fine -- it might be worth it to him to get that thrill. But if he knows the same thing's gonna happen to him he might think twice.