PDA

View Full Version : I will take my shot

Wile_E_Coyote
03-17-2005, 12:29 PM
why not. Kevin Johnson will not leave KC without a signed contract. He is the only WR, I have read about over the last few months, that the Chiefs are interested in.

-he is in town today isn't he?

Mr. Flopnuts
03-17-2005, 12:33 PM
I agree wholeheartedly we tried to trade for him once already, and I believe he would fit right in with our squad

Cochise
03-17-2005, 12:34 PM
I agree, he's the next Webster Slaughter.

Mr. Kotter
03-17-2005, 12:56 PM
For the right price, he'd be worth a look...

Hoover
03-17-2005, 01:01 PM
As long as it does not prevent us from getting Law or Surtain I say go for it.

tyton75
03-17-2005, 01:11 PM
yeah.. what Hoover said!

DenverChief
03-17-2005, 01:24 PM
-he is in town today isn't he?

nope but according to KFFL Alex Bannister is

RINGLEADER
03-17-2005, 02:36 PM
As long as it does not prevent us from getting Law or Surtain I say go for it.

:thumb:

Although I do worry a bit about how long it seems to take WRs to learn this system. Look at Derrick Alexander's drop-off or Johnny Morton's when he first arrived. I still have high hopes for Borigter and Sammy Parker this year.

el borracho
03-17-2005, 02:54 PM
I will take my shot, too. :toast:

Wile_E_Coyote
03-17-2005, 03:55 PM
nope but according to KFFL Alex Bannister is

according to Teicher there was 3 FAs at Arrowhead today & 1 that was supposed to be but for one reason or another wasn't there today.

Teicher also said Hartwell was out of the picture when Bell was signed & that Hartwell didn't turn down a lucrative offer from the Chiefs as has been reported

Wile_E_Coyote
03-17-2005, 03:58 PM
:thumb:

Although I do worry a bit about how long it seems to take WRs to learn this system. Look at Derrick Alexander's drop-off or Johnny Morton's when he first arrived. I still have high hopes for Borigter and Sammy Parker this year.

I see Johnson as someone for Parker & Boerigter to fight for Morton's spot. And encase they don't have the second rouder to take a WR with they will have filled that spot on the cheap(or so I assume)

philfree
03-17-2005, 04:30 PM
Johnson seems to be a little flakey and I worry about that a little. We don't need no flakes messing the chemistry of our offense. I don't know that he'd be an upgrade over Johnny Morton or just a younger version of the same thing. Actually Morton probably has more savy then Johnson but Johnson still has the speed :shrug: I ain't sure what to think about this situation.

PhilFree :arrow:

Deberg_1990
03-17-2005, 05:41 PM
I agree, he's the next Webster Slaughter.

Nope, hes the next Eddie Kennison or Johnny Morton!!

Logical
03-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Johnson seems to be a little flakey and I worry about that a little. We don't need no flakes messing the chemistry of our offense. I don't know that he'd be an upgrade over Johnny Morton or just a younger version of the same thing. Actually Morton probably has more savy then Johnson but Johnson still has the speed :shrug: I ain't sure what to think about this situation.

PhilFree :arrow:I would say Morton is easily as flakey as Johnson but the rest of your point has merit.