PDA

View Full Version : Whats the difference between MLK day and St. Patricks Day?

COchief
03-17-2005, 02:03 PM
On St Pattys day, everyone wants to be Irish.

rochambeau

Tip your veal and try the waitress :thumb:

Mr. Flopnuts
03-17-2005, 02:05 PM

rochambeau

Tip your veal and try the waitress :thumb:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HolmeZz
03-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Only because wanting to be Irish on MLK Day wouldn't make much sense.

milkman
03-17-2005, 02:10 PM
About 2 months.

Donger
03-17-2005, 02:11 PM

I keep being told this, but it's simply not true.

Cochise
03-17-2005, 02:14 PM
Hah, tasteless but amusing.

seclark
03-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money; between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one
Euro. Murphy said "Hang on, I have an idea." He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage. Shamus said "Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!" Murphy replied, "Don't worry - just follow me." He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky. Shamus said "Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!" Murphy replied, with a smile. "Don't worry, I have a plan, Cheers!" They downed their drinks. Murphy said, "OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go down on your knees and put it in your mouth." The barman noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out. They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free. At the tenth pub Shamus said "Murphy - I don't think I can do any more o' this. I'm drunk and me knees are killin' me!" Murphy said, "How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third pub."

vailpass
03-17-2005, 04:55 PM
A couple attending an art exhibition at the National Gallery were
staring at a portrait that had them totally confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked, sitting on a park bench. Two of the men had black penises, but the one seated in the middle, had a pink penis.
The curator of the gallery realized the confused couple were having
trouble with interpreting the painting and offered his assessment. He went on and on for nearly half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of African-Americans in a predominantly white, patriarchal society.
"In fact", he pointed out, "some serious critics believe that the
pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression
expressed by gay men in a contemporary society".
After the curator left, an Irish man approached the couple and said,
"Would you like to know what the painting is really about?"
"Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of
the Gallery?", asked the couple.
"Because I'm the guy who painted it," he replied. "In fact, there is
no African-American representation at all. They're just three Irish
coal-miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch."

Demonpenz
03-17-2005, 06:09 PM
Its wierd we get drunk to celebrate the irish, but we don't smoke crack or eat fried chicken on mlk day. i keed i keed

Deberg_1990
03-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Its wierd we get drunk to celebrate the irish, but we don't smoke crack or eat fried chicken on mlk day. i keed i keed

Ha, speak for yourself why dont ya!

Simplex3
03-17-2005, 06:20 PM
Funny, I was thinking the difference was how much it cost me in govt. spending...

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:39 PM

Here's my demonpenz smilie....

http://forums.myg0t.com/images3/smilies/dancekkk.gif