PDA

View Full Version : Zero Playoff Wins and TENURED!

Taco John
03-17-2005, 04:34 PM
WOW! ROFL

I don't even know what to say. How does a guy fail so miserably year after year and keep his job?

Or maybe I should say: How doe$ a guy fail $o mi$erably year after year and keep hi$ job.

Good thing you guys will keep paying! :D

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Our GM is having a better offseason than yours.

Taco John
03-17-2005, 04:37 PM
Doesh he every year? ROFL

J Diddy
Hey, quit rubbing it in and go polish those lombardis you guys have won after Elway retired.
You still have the same coach, he's just broken down without a star QB to make him look like a genius.

Braincase
Last we met, we whooped your ass...

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 04:38 PM
Our GM is having a better offseason than yours.

No not really, they're trying to stock up on compensatory picks next year.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 04:40 PM
Doesh he every year? ROFL

Sorry, I shouldn't deflect so hastily. That's Clockwork Orange's job.

It sucks, I won't deny it. Hopefully he will retire or something soon.

Brock
03-17-2005, 04:41 PM
I'd rather have Carl Peterson as a GM than Jake the Fake Plummer as a QB.

Taco John
03-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Last we met, we whooped your ass...

Considering Vermiel is Shanahan's biatch... I'm not too concerned about the last time we met.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 04:42 PM
Considering Vermiel is Shanahan's biatch... I'm not too concerned about the last time we met.

That's OK, Shanahan is Gunther's biatch. We've got the right mix, now, baby.

:)

Deberg_1990
03-17-2005, 04:44 PM
WOW! ROFL

I don't even know what to say. How does a guy fail so miserably year after year and keep his job?

Or maybe I should say: How doe$ a guy fail $o mi$erably year after year and keep hi$ job.

Because football is a business and all Lamar cares about apparantly is $$$$$$. Love him or hate him CP brings in the $$$$$$$$ Unfortunately, the only way anything is going to change is for all of us Chiefs fans to stop spending $$$$$$$$ on the team. Carl and Lamar have us by the balls and they know it!. They realizethat the Chiefs are like our "crack" and can pretty much get away with anything this side of signing OJ Simpson as our next head coach.

J Diddy

Um, I don't know how to tell you this, but we've split the last 2 years.

Man, that's making someone your bitch.

Suddenly, I see you and your gay lover taking turns winning the arguments so you can take turns making each other the bitch during makeup sex.

Taco John
That's OK, Shanahan is Gunther's biatch. We've got the right mix, now, baby.

Actually, that's only when Gunther is the head coach. Gunther has a pretty mediocre record against Shanahan as a DC.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 04:45 PM

Suddenly, I see you and your gay lover taking turns winning the arguments so you can take turns making each other the bitch during makeup sex.

Look out! He's going to counter with the 2-6 overrall record!

Count Zarth
Actually, that's only when Gunther is the head coach. Gunther has a pretty mediocre record against Shanahan as a DC.

I'm not even talking about record. When Gunther is the head coach OR the defensive coordinator, most of the time his defense pwns the Rat's offense.

Taco John

Um, I don't know how to tell you this, but Vermiel has been coaching for longer than 2 years! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Is that how long you've been a fan or something? Oh hey! The Chiefs are getting good! I'd better start watching!

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Look out! He's going to counter with the 2-6 overrall record!

That's just silly.

beavis
Shouldn't you be out carjacking someone right now?

Donger
Slow day at the Mange, TJ?

tk13
03-17-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah, three of the Broncos lowest point totals during the two year Super Bowl run were against the Chiefs. You never bring that into the equation though.... :)

Taco John
03-17-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm not even talking about record. When Gunther is the head coach OR the defensive coordinator, most of the time his defense pwns the Rat's offense.

How can you not talk about the W/L record when making a statement like that? ROFL Of course you're not talking about the record. You're talking out of your ass.

*I'm* talking about the record... The stuff that actually means something.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Um, I don't know how to tell you this, but Vermiel has been coaching for longer than 2 years! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Is that how long you've been a fan or something? Oh hey! The Chiefs are getting good! I'd better start watching!

You are so correct, I knew they were going to be good.
I created a time machine to go back and join a Chiefs BB in 2001 (that's 4 years, I know how you guys have problems with math).

I don't know how to tell you this, but we had crappy teams back then. Come to think of it had a crappy team last year but we still split with you guys.

Man that's domination.

Taco John
03-17-2005, 04:53 PM
I think maybe I got off on the wrong foot in this thread. Let me make things better...

I want to sincerely congratulate you and your team on locking up one of the great GMs in this game. Congratulations! May you continue to have the kind of success that Carl has established as a great tradition of Chiefs football.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-17-2005, 04:53 PM
45-17 :snicker:

Taco John
03-17-2005, 04:55 PM

14-10http://images.nfl.com/photos/img7555029.jpg

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 04:57 PM
How can you not talk about the W/L record when making a statement like that? ROFL Of course you're not talking about the record. You're talking out of your ass.

You are completely missing the point.

When Gunther is the head coach, he beats Shanahan.

When Gunther is the defensive coordinator, he beats Shanahan's offense.

In both cases, he's filling his job description perfectly against Shanahan.

Simba
03-17-2005, 04:57 PM
WOW! ROFL

I don't know. How DO you keep your job?

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 04:58 PM

As long as we are throwin up pics of retired hall of famers, should I get a pic of len dawson?

That's was ages ago. Not as long as us, but nonetheless a different century.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 04:58 PM

http://www.centralparktc.org/pictures/other/trivia20c1.jpg

carlos3652
03-17-2005, 05:00 PM

As long as you are talking about the record, the this should interesting:

THE SERIES
Kansas City holds a 50-40-0 all-time advantage over Denver in the 90 previous meetings between the two clubs (89 regular season, one postseason). Those 50 wins vs. the Broncos are more than the Chiefs have amassed against any other club. KC made the Broncos the first opponent the franchise has defeated 50 times.

So I dont know what record you are talking about, we own you!

Saulbadguy
03-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Scoreboard.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 05:03 PM
As long as you are talking about the record, the this should interesting:

THE SERIES
Kansas City holds a 50-40-0 all-time advantage over Denver in the 90 previous meetings between the two clubs (89 regular season, one postseason). Those 50 wins vs. the Broncos are more than the Chiefs have amassed against any other club. KC made the Broncos the first opponent the franchise has defeated 50 times.

So I dont know what record you are talking about, we own you!

Dude we're not talking about the last 90 games or the last 4, we're talking about the last 8. I don't see how you get 2-6, we split in 2001 too I believe.

Coach
03-17-2005, 05:04 PM

I remember one specifically that we won.

What was that score again?

Here, let me give you a quick recap TJ.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/owneddante1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/ownededdie1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/ownedkennison2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/ownedlj1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/ownedlj2.jpg

Taco John
03-17-2005, 05:05 PM
You are completely missing the point.

When Gunther is the head coach, he beats Shanahan.

When Gunther is the defensive coordinator, he beats Shanahan's offense.

In both cases, he's filling his job description perfectly against Shanahan.

Well, Gunther's record against Shanahan as a DC is pretty mediocre.

As a head coach, he was fantastic. For both us and you. For us, you guys were going nowhere fast. For you, at least you won both of your Superbowl games that year.

Taco John
03-17-2005, 05:07 PM
How many of these things do you guys have?

http://www.greatsportsrivalries.com/pittssteelers/lamar_hunt139.jpg<------OWNED

I guess we own Lamar Hunt! Who owns more Lamar Hunt trophies than the Denver Broncos?

Saulbadguy
03-17-2005, 05:08 PM

As a head coach, he was fantastic. For both us and you. For us, you guys were going nowhere fast. For you, at least you won both of your Superbowl games that year.
And you lost your Superbowl game last year. Looks like we win again!

Saulbadguy
03-17-2005, 05:09 PM

http://www.greatsportsrivalries.com/pittssteelers/lamar_hunt139.jpg

I guess we own Lamar Hunt! Who owns more Lamar Hunt trophies than the Denver Broncos?
With or without violating the salary cap?

Taco John
And you lost your Superbowl game last year. Looks like we win again!

Yep. The Colts took us out in the Playoffs... Shame.

Mile High Mania
I remember one specifically that we won.

What was that score again?

Here, let me give you a quick recap TJ.

I was at that KC Superbowl... it sucked.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:10 PM
Ah...I love these little threads. Keeping the fires warm until the regular season.

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:11 PM
With or without violating the salary cap?

I think they are 4-2 or 5-1 if you combine the cheating, it depends on whether or not you count both of the last 2 as cheating... I'll give up on one of them.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:11 PM

That's not his fault. He did his job. The offense let him down.

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:12 PM
gochiefs - I applaud your non Star Wars, gaming pictures... shows an effort towards liking women. Good move.

Saulbadguy
03-17-2005, 05:12 PM
Yep. The Colts took us out in the Playoffs... Shame.
Yeah. Invited you in, and took you down. Very well scripted. But heck, maybe with Gerrard Warren you guys can keep the Colts under 40 points.

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeah. Invited you in, and took you down. Very well scripted. But heck, maybe with Gerrard Warren you guys can keep the Colts under 40 points.

Invited ... earned it... you guys would take either at this point.

Count Zarth
gochiefs - I applaud your non Star Wars, gaming pictures... shows an effort towards liking women. Good move.

Yeah, it feels weird. My Jehovah's Witness programming is kicking in and there's a voice in the back of my head telling me "stop! unclean! take it down!"

Donger
Ah...I love these little threads. Keeping the fires warm until the regular season.

For the life of me, I simply don't understand why. I realize that Taco gets his jollies from this kind of thing, but I don't see why a Chiefs fan would want to stoop to that level.

Saulbadguy
03-17-2005, 05:14 PM
Invited ... earned it... you guys would take either at this point.
I don't know if I would have wanted them in the playoffs if I knew a loss was imminent. Even the Broncos fans knew they had no chance. The Chiefs would have had a shot vs the Colts. Plus you also screwed your draft position a bit more.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:15 PM
For the life of me, I simply don't understand why. I realize that Taco gets his jollies from this kind of thing, but I don't see why a Chiefs fan would want to stoop to that level.

Bah, it's fun. Fortunately when we win our second Super Bowl this year Taco won't have anything to stand on anymore.

Taco John
03-17-2005, 05:15 PM
That's not his fault. He did his job. The offense let him down.

ROFL

Now that's some quality spinnin'!

Taco would be proud... waitamin-

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't know if I would have wanted them in the playoffs if I knew a loss was imminent. Even the Broncos fans knew they had no chance. The Chiefs would have had a shot vs the Colts. Plus you also screwed your draft position a bit more.

Anything can happen in the playoffs... 1996 Jacksonville @ Denver for example.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:17 PM
ROFL

Now that's some quality spinnin'!

Taco would be proud... waitamin-

Seriously, no one cares about a defensive coordinator's record. They care about the quality of his defense.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:17 PM
Anything can happen in the playoffs... 1996 Jacksonville @ Denver for example.

That's what happens when you play fair.

Donger
03-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Bah, it's fun. Fortunately when we win our second Super Bowl this year Taco won't have anything to stand on anymore.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you think crap like this (e.g., jerking Taco off) is fun, you really must get laid. Soon.

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:19 PM
That's what happens when you play fair.

No, that's what happens when a special teamer snags the punt off Rouen's toe and runs it in for a score. That's what happens when MICHAEL FAT ASS DIPSHIT DEAN PERRY can't get his butt off the field in time late in the game.

Count Zarth
I've said it before and I'll say it again: if you think crap like this (e.g., jerking Taco off) is fun, you really must get laid. Soon.

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't come to Chiefsplanet to have fun.

Why, I come here for hard-hitting, serious, down-to-earth, no nonsense Chiefs football talk.

Mile High Mania
It's the offseason, Donger... no more yanky your wanky, you need food.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:21 PM
No, that's what happens when a special teamer snags the punt off Rouen's toe and runs it in for a score. That's what happens when MICHAEL FAT ASS DIPSHIT DEAN PERRY can't get his butt off the field in time late in the game.

Bah, sour grapes in hindsight over a choke-job in the playoffs before you win two straight super bowls is LAME.

KCFalcon59
03-17-2005, 05:21 PM

http://www.greatsportsrivalries.com/pittssteelers/lamar_hunt139.jpg<------OWNED

1. and it is legitimate. Didn't have to cheat.

Donger
03-17-2005, 05:22 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't come to Chiefsplanet to have fun.

Why, I come here for hard-hitting, serious, down-to-earth, no nonsense Chiefs football talk.

Ohhh. I got shivers!

Logical
If I was not temporarily out I would give TJ Positive Rep for this thread. Despite a small detail he is exactly right.:thumb:

Mile High Mania
Bah, sour grapes in hindsight over a choke-job in the playoffs before you win two straight super bowls is LAME.

Whatever... if you knew what I was referring to, you'd know what I mean.

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:24 PM
1. and it is legitimate. Didn't have to cheat.

Yeah, but that was back in the days of black and white television... gas was .25 a gallon. Had the Beatles come to America at that point?

Taco John
03-17-2005, 05:25 PM

He learned it by watching you alright!

He learned it by watching you.

Taco John
03-17-2005, 05:25 PM

Dude, you're making my blood pressure raise... Help a brother out.

Logical
03-17-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah, three of the Broncos lowest point totals during the two year Super Bowl run were against the Chiefs. You never bring that into the equation though.... :)Seriously that is a shitty ass counter. Woop T F*cking Doo

Donger
03-17-2005, 05:27 PM
He learned it by watching you alright!

He learned it by watching you.

You get decidely odd when you (for whatever reason) "pick" on the Chiefs. Strange, that.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:28 PM
How can Donk fans be upset about 96? Some kind of lingering disappointment over what could have been 3-straight Super Bowls?

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:29 PM
How can Donk fans be upset about 96? Some kind of lingering disappointment over what could have been 3-straight Super Bowls?

You're an idiot if you have to ask why.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:30 PM
You're an idiot if you have to ask why.

Around here I've learned that I'm an idiot regardless.

J Diddy
Yeah, but that was back in the days of black and white television... gas was .25 a gallon. Had the Beatles come to America at that point?

Yeah but when you guys won gas was around $1, there was no hi def tv and george harrison was still alive.

Mile High Mania
Around here I've learned that I'm an idiot regardless.

Excellent point.

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Yeah but when you guys won gas was around $1, there was no hi def tv and george harrison was still alive.

Harrison is dead? Hmmm... oh well, we still have Paul and Ringo.

Stinger
03-17-2005, 05:33 PM

:spock: Woo hooo you have two we have one.

Um while we are going down memory lane

http://www.antietamgallery.com/sbxxii.jpg

Best Superbowl EVER ROFL ROFL

tk13
03-17-2005, 05:34 PM
Seriously that is a shitty ass counter. Woop T F*cking Doo
It's stupid to judge the job done by a defensive coordinator by how many points his defense allows? What planet are you living on? That may be the dumbest post you've ever made.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 05:34 PM

I liked the 49ers win, wasn't it like 55-10.

Coach
03-17-2005, 05:37 PM
And ladies and gentleman, the number one reason why the Broncos won't beat the Chiefs in 05...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Football%20Smack/contract.gif

Jake Plummer is to busy working on his contract restructuring...

Mile High Mania
Nice pic, Stinger... bastard. I can top that, KC won a Superbowl when they were a member of the AFL. Since the merger... bad news, brutha.

Count Zarth

Yes it was nice. The Redskins decided they would give viewers a quarter of competitive football by spotting Denver a 10-0 lead.

Logical
It's stupid to judge the job done by a defensive coordinator by how many points his defense allows? What planet are you living on? That may be the dumbest post you've ever made.Yeah lets give Carl credit for individual game scores, that makes perfect sense.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah lets give Carl credit for individual game scores, that makes perfect sense.

He's not talking about Carl at all. ROFL

Stinger
03-17-2005, 05:39 PM
I liked the 49ers win, wasn't it like 55-10.

I can't believe I forgot that one

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/sbxxxii/image/12298/elway90.jpg

http://www.antietamgallery.com/pics/Sports/sbxxiv.jpg

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:39 PM
And ladies and gentleman, the number one reason why the Broncos won't beat the Chiefs in 05...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/contract.gif

Wow, dude. Animated smack. That might be the best smack ever.

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 05:40 PM
Stinger... JDiddy... that is what happens to Reeves' coached teams in the big game. Butt kickings.

Reeves never faced an opposing QB that didn't become the SuperBowl MVP.

Simms, Williams, Montana and Elway.

Logical
03-17-2005, 05:42 PM
He's not talking about Carl at all. ROFLWhich is why it was a lame ass point.

Count Zarth
I can't believe I forgot that one

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/sbxxxii/image/12298/elway90.jpg

http://www.antietamgallery.com/pics/Sports/sbxxiv.jpg

That was even better. Joe got right to showing Elway who was the better QB. He served up a little reminder five years later:

http://www.profootballhof.com/assets/story_image/Montana.jpg

tk13
Yeah lets give Carl credit for individual game scores, that makes perfect sense.
What does Carl have to do with the defensive coordinator? I don't know what Carl has to do with Taco's post, my response to his post, and your response to my post....

Wallcrawler
Any way you look at it, there arent too many Chiefs fans jumping up and down with glee to see Carl Peterson will be with us for another 4 years.

Im not anyway.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:43 PM
Which is why it was a lame ass point.

Uh, why? Carl has no bearing on any discussion involving Gunther. Gunther's defenses stopped Shanahan's offense. That's all you can ask from a defensive coordinator.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 05:44 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/contract.gif

This is some funny shit.
:thumb:

Logical
03-17-2005, 05:47 PM
However, in the lame department running smak on Carl over Denver's outstanding success in making it into Super Bowls is nearly equally irrelevavt.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 05:49 PM
However, in the lame department running smak on Carl over Denver's outstanding success in making it into Super Bowls is nearly equally irrelevavt.

Maybe to you...
:harumph:

Stinger
03-17-2005, 05:51 PM
Stinger... JDiddy... that is what happens to Reeves' coached teams in the big game. Butt kickings.

Reeves never faced an opposing QB that didn't become the SuperBowl MVP.

Simms, Williams, Montana and Elway.

Not saying that it is all I am saying is that you have 2 Super Bowls rings, we have 1. Neither team has done anything lately to get any closer to that prize. I do find it funny though that Taco throws up that we have won 2 Superbowls smack but neglect to remember the Bronco storied past in Superbowls.

I wonder what the Bronco legacy would have been if durring their failed superbowl appearences if there was the internet and message boards? :hmmm:

My 2 Cents.

Logical
03-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Maybe to you...
:harumph:That comment was meant for the Denver fans.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Not saying that it is all I am saying is that you have 2 Super Bowls rings, we have 1. Neither team has done anything lately to get any closer to that prize. I do find it funny though that Taco throws up that we have won 2 Superbowls smack but neglect to remember the Bronco storied past in Superbowls.

I wonder what the Bronco legacy would have been if durring their failed superbowl appearences if there was the internet and message boards? :hmmm:

My 2 Cents.

I tend to agree with Taco on this. Right now, Donk fans do have bragging rights. Our team has not accomplished jack in 30 years. Denver has done something significant in the last decade.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 05:58 PM
I tend to agree with Taco on this. Right now, Donk fans do have bragging rights. Our team has not accomplished jack in 30 years. Denver has done something significant in the last decade.

yeah by your own admission you are "the idiot"

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 05:59 PM
That comment was meant for the Denver fans.

oh, slow down, use smaller words

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 05:59 PM
yeah by your own admission you are "the idiot"

I didn't admit anything. I recognized common practice.

Seriously, what have the Chiefs done to give us bragging rights over anyone but Oakland and San Diego?

KCWolfman
03-17-2005, 06:03 PM
I didn't think assmunch hour began until September when TJ was predicting his 7th or 8th SB with his QB du jour?

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:03 PM

Seriously, what have the Chiefs done to give us bragging rights over anyone but Oakland and San Diego?

I for one, never said we have bragging rights on anyone. I am merely denying Burrito Juans claim to having bragging rights on us.

It doesn't make sense that a team who won superbowls in the 90's say they own us know because of it. How many of the same players or even coaches are there to make a comparison legit.

That's like my son coming home from football practice in a couple of years and saying that they own the state because my senior year we won a state championship.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 06:06 PM
I for one, never said we have bragging rights on anyone. I am merely denying Burrito Juans claim to having bragging rights on us.

It doesn't make sense that a team who won superbowls in the 90's say they own us know because of it. How many of the same players or even coaches are there to make a comparison legit.

That's like my son coming home from football practice in a couple of years and saying that they own the state because my senior year we won a state championship.

Well there's the Super Bowls, there's the fact that they've won 6 of the last 8 games against us....

They haven't done jack shit since the Super Bowls, but it's more than us.

KCWolfman
03-17-2005, 06:09 PM
Well there's the Super Bowls, there's the fact that they've won 6 of the last 8 games against us....

Yup, the guy paralyzed from the waist down sure is better off than the guy without a couple of arms.

The denver elways are gone, there are no "bragging rights".

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:12 PM

we split the last 2 years didn't we split in 2001 as well?

If we did then we split all but one year.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:12 PM
Yup, the guy paralyzed from the waist down sure is better off than the guy without a couple of arms.

Thank you.:banghead:

Taco John
03-17-2005, 06:14 PM

We haven't be anything spectacular of late... But I think we still have the smack edge on you guys. Consider that the best smack against our Superbowl smack is "You haven't done anything since Elway left."

...and neither have you. And there's the rub.

Taco John
03-17-2005, 06:15 PM

Tell that to these guys:

http://home.teleport.com/~comdog/images/trophy.jpghttp://home.teleport.com/~comdog/images/trophy.jpg

KCWolfman
03-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Tell that to these guys:

http://home.teleport.com/~comdog/images/trophy.jpghttp://home.teleport.com/~comdog/images/trophy.jpg
Woohoo.

I can't wait for the next episode of ESPN Classic.

Call me when you have something new.

KCWolfman
03-17-2005, 06:18 PM
We haven't be anything spectacular of late... .

Nothing else need be said.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 06:21 PM
we split the last 2 years didn't we split in 2001 as well?

If we did then we split all but one year.

They swept us in 2001 and 2002.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:23 PM

wrong http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan2001.htm

KCWolfman
03-17-2005, 06:24 PM
Your point? Somehow the year 2001 and 2002 carries weight today?

Someone get Tampa Bay on the phone now!!!! They are evidently still a powerhouse and don't know it.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:26 PM

Someone get Tampa Bay on the phone now!!!! They are evidently still a powerhouse and don't know it.

according to my link they didnt sweep us in 2001

Taco John
03-17-2005, 06:27 PM
Woohoo.

I can't wait for the next episode of ESPN Classic.

Call me when you have something new.

Uh, you do the same... In the meantime, I think I'll enjoy my ESPN classic episodes.

Saulbadguy
03-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Bow down to the Scoreboard, beyatch.

KCWolfman
03-17-2005, 06:29 PM
according to my link they didnt sweep us in 2001
The point is it doesn't matter. TJ just needs to compensate for his small penis so he has another "we are better than you" thread. And goatcheese is waxing him off as usual.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 06:31 PM
wrong http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan2001.htm

I stand corrected.

Taco John
Bow down to the Scoreboard, beyatch.

As soon as you kiss the ring... ;)

http://images.nfl.com/xxxvi/history/images/rings/sb33.jpghttp://images.nfl.com/xxxvi/history/images/rings/sb32.jpg

Count Zarth

I was just correcting him. I didn't have a point.

Saulbadguy
03-17-2005, 06:32 PM
That site is wrong.

2001 we were 6-10 and they swept us
2002 we were 8-8 and they swept us
2003 we were 13-3 and we split
2004 we were 7-9 and we split
You are FOS.

Todd Peterson saved the day in 2001.

Coach
03-17-2005, 06:32 PM
Since Taco lives in the past...here are some stats from the past...

KC holds a 50-41-0 all time advantage over The Broncos in 91 previous meetings. (90 regular season, one postseason.)

Donks are the first opponet the CHIEFS have defeated 50 times.

The Texans/Chiefs won 25 of the first 27 games against the Broncos.

The Chiefs have 8 individuals in the HOF (not counting Montana and Webster)...Broncos have 1.

What does any of this have to do with the present? It doesn't. So get over the past and live in the present.

Taco John
03-17-2005, 06:33 PM
The point is it doesn't matter. TJ just needs to compensate for his small penis so he has another "we are better than you" thread. And goatcheese is waxing him off as usual.

You're putting a lot of thought into my penis. Are you flirting?

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 06:33 PM
You are FOS.

Yeah, I remembered it differently for some reason. ROFL

I guess that makes it 3-5!

I wouldn't say Shanahan owns Vermeil, Taco. That's a game difference.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:34 PM
I stand corrected.

no sir you are wrong here is a different link from a different site

http://www.chiefswarroom.net/kcwarroom/2001.shtml

Taco John
What does any of this have to do with the present? It doesn't. So get over the past and live in the present.

Indeed. I fully agree.

So back to the original intention of my thread before I was rudely interrupted by people wanting to talk all this filthy smack.

My heartfelt congratulations to you guys for locking up one of the best in the business for another four glorious years of Carl Peterson Style Chiefs football.

Count Zarth
no sir you are wrong here is a different link from a different site

http://www.chiefswarroom.net/kcwarroom/2001.shtml

I just said I stand corrected. I've been pwned! Happy now?

Saulbadguy
03-17-2005, 06:35 PM
2002..leg whip penalty..I think not.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:35 PM
You are FOS.

Gochiefs kiss my ass.......

So there's your domination, 1 year they swept us the others we split.

Kiss my grits, anal john.

Count Zarth
03-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Gochiefs kiss my ass.......

Let me clamber outta Skip Towne's.

J Diddy

it's all good

Coach
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Dude.jpg
;)

KCWolfman
03-17-2005, 06:37 PM
You see, you think one reference is "a lot". Overcompensation at its finest.

KCWolfman
Indeed. I fully agree.

So back to the original intention of my thread before I was rudely interrupted by people wanting to talk all this filthy smack.

My heartfelt congratulations to you guys for locking up one of the best in the business for another four glorious years of Carl Peterson Style Chiefs football.
He said from the Elway-less Shanahan camp.

Saulbadguy
The only thing that is really relevant is this:

45-17

and Gerrard Warren..ROFL

Taco John
03-17-2005, 06:38 PM
You see, you think one reference is "a lot". Overcompensation at its finest.

Actually, I counted two... One of them implied. :)

Inspector
03-17-2005, 06:44 PM

Quit getting your hopes up.

We've explained this to you before, boys aren't suppossed to touch boys the way you like to.

Good God man, try a woman - at least once.

Mile High Mania
03-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Screw you all ... I can literally piss further than any of you.

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Screw you all ... I can literally piss further than any of you.

only if it is a really tall toilet, don't forget to wipe

Taco John
03-17-2005, 07:10 PM
aaaaaaaand Ten!

beavis
03-17-2005, 08:21 PM
"Good enough to score 4 touchdowns in one game"

SNR
03-17-2005, 08:29 PM
A Taco smack thread with at least one reference to Taco's penis, mom, race, and/or sexual preference.

NOW it's the offseason

J Diddy
03-17-2005, 08:33 PM
A Taco smack thread with at least one reference to Taco's penis, mom, race, and/or sexual preference.

NOW it's the offseason

How about this:

Taco was sitting at home plugging his polish boyfriend with his little sausage, while his boyfriend was plugging Taco's mom.

There I summed up the whole thread.

Dayze
03-17-2005, 08:38 PM
I guess if success is managing to turn around a dreadful team, and keeping the seats full thereafter, then he's a success in Lamar's eyes.

While Carl deserves a great bit of gratitude for now allowing the Chiefs to remain as they were..........

There comes a point when you're either moving forward, or just treading water. I think we're at the point where Carl should recognize this and perhaps align himself in a different capacity withint the Chiefs organization.

I certainly don't expect a playoff berth year in, and year out...but holy crap.....gimme one SB appearance (I'll take a playoff win for now) before I die.

Chiefs Pantalones
03-17-2005, 08:41 PM
WOW! ROFL

Can't argue with anything in this post. Taco is absolutely right. As long as the moronic season ticket holders keep paying, Carl will be all snug in his office chair. The team's play on the field has no affect on Carl keeping his job or not, but the money that the Chiefs are pulling in does. As long as we keep paying, as Taco says, Carl will have a job with the Chiefs.

Redcoats58
03-17-2005, 10:37 PM
They realizethat the Chiefs are like our "crack" and can pretty much get away with anything this side of signing OJ Simpson as our next head coach.
Hey atleast if we get O.J. as a head coach you know some heads will be rolling

Ok that was bad STFU

Cochise
03-17-2005, 10:59 PM
WOW! ROFL

Ask Shanarat

BigMeatballDave
03-18-2005, 01:47 AM
14-10http://images.nfl.com/photos/img7555029.jpgThat is soooo last century...