View Full Version : 2005 Scout.com NFL Draft Rankings

Mr. Laz
03-17-2005, 05:41 PM
ranks the top 50

sorry can't cut and paste

http://scout.foxsports.scout.com/a.z?s=211&p=9&c=12&nid=83&lnid=124

carlos3652
03-17-2005, 05:47 PM
I hear ESPN saying that Alex Smith is going to the 49ers as their #1 pick, this rankings has him as 7 overall and 2nd in the QB ratings, wtf...

Pac Man Jones is ranked high over Carlos as a CB... is that right? Also this draft is so high in cb, i see us trading down to pick up cb in the end of round 1... i have this feeling that if rolle, johnson are gone, this is what we are doing...

Mr. Laz
03-17-2005, 05:51 PM
I hear ESPN saying that Alex Smith is going to the 49ers as their #1 pick, this rankings has him as 7 overall and 2nd in the QB ratings, wtf...

Pac Man Jones is ranked high over Carlos as a CB... is that right? Also this draft is so high in cb, i see us trading down to pick up cb in the end of round 1... i have this feeling that if rolle, johnson are gone, this is what we are doing...

yea.. Jones is considered the 2nd best cornerback and the 4th best overall player ..... a 5 star guy

carlos rogers is the 3rd best cornerback and 17th overall .... a 4 star guy

according to them anyway

i'm not sure i want us trading down ... unless there's some significant movement in FA we need to take the best available cornerback.

carlos3652
03-17-2005, 05:54 PM
yea.. Jones is considered the 2nd best cornerback and the 4th best overall player ..... a 5 star guy

carlos rogers is the 3rd best cornerback and 17th overall .... a 4 star guy

according to them anyway

i'm not sure i want us trading down ... unless there's some significant movement in FA we need to take the best available cornerback.

Im not sure they will trade down if they dont get Surtain, but then again i cant hide from your sig which will make me look stupid until we actualy do it... which could take all the way up to the draft..lol...

Mr. Laz
03-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Im not sure they will trade down if they dont get Surtain, but then again i cant hide from your sig which will make me look stupid until we actualy do it... which could take all the way up to the draft..lol...
heh... don't take the sig thing personally :p

i marked down several people just for the fun of it, no biggie