PDA

View Full Version : Edgerton Hartwell is being an indecisive b!tch

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2005, 02:35 PM
All week long we've heard today is the day Ed will decide. For christs sake hurry up and sign with the Bengals before you remind me anymore of Britney Spears you sally.

CosmicPal
03-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, doggone it. You gone and done it now- you called him a Sally. Now, he'll never return.

Cochise
03-18-2005, 02:53 PM

Dr. Facebook Fever
03-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Everyone was on the Hartwell bandwagon....then he dicked around and everyone jumped off... some people say they don't even want him anymore............. but I'm bettin' the bandwagon will fill again quickly if we happen to sign him.

:)

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Everyone was on the Hartwell bandwagon....then he dicked around and everyone jumped off... some people say they don't even want him anymore............. but I'm bettin' the bandwagon will fill again quickly if we happen to sign him.

make no mistake about it, I will be the first to repost Edgerton Hartwell: OUR indecisive b!tch

HemiEd
03-18-2005, 03:06 PM

I moved up to shotgun! :p

Baby Lee
03-18-2005, 03:17 PM

Hartwell has been and remains my bellweather for CP's success this offseason.

RedNFeisty
03-18-2005, 03:23 PM
There comes a time when teasing and foreplay are no longer enough and one must get down to it. :banghead:

JimNasium
03-18-2005, 03:25 PM
You guys all sound like a bunch of whiny little bitches (except for you R'n'F). Why don't you just grow some testes and wait it out.

RedNFeisty
03-18-2005, 03:29 PM
You guys all sound like a bunch of whiny little bitches (except for you R'n'F). Why don't you just grow some testes and wait it out.

Yeah, cause I am already labled a bitch! :thumb:

Mr. Laz
03-18-2005, 03:41 PM
All week long we've heard today is the day Ed will decide. For christs sake hurry up and sign with the Bengals before you remind me anymore of Britney Spears you sally.

did this really deserve a new thread

:rolleyes: