PDA

View Full Version : Don't look now...

WebGem
03-18-2005, 08:35 PM
but Stanford has a serious chance to be in St. Louis come two weekends from now.

tk13
03-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh yeah? Athletic department bought them all tickets huh? I thought it was sold out.

HolmeZz
03-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah, losing at halftime to Mississippi State really gives me that impression.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Duke, then Oklahoma?

Eh, no. :shake:

WebGem
03-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Yeah, losing at halftime to Mississippi State really gives me that impression.
They're not a team that blows teams out. They can beat Duke if they have a good game. I think that will be a good game. Then they get either Mich St, ODU or Vermont. Then comes (probably) Kentucky, which would be a better matchup for them than Duke. They MSU in reality could be just as tough as UK depending on the strategy the two teams take into each half and how Stanford does on defense. They just can't let Reddick shoot the lights out over the zone. I can't wait until Sunday.

WebGem
03-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Also, Rob Little needs to get as much playing time as possible. Back to the KU thread.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 08:59 PM
They're not a team that blows teams out. They can beat Duke if they have a good game. I think that will be a good game. Then they get either Mich St, ODU or Vermont. Then comes (probably) Kentucky, which would be a better matchup for them than Duke. They MSU in reality could be just as tough as UK depending on the strategy the two teams take into each half and how Stanford does on defense. They just can't let Reddick shoot the lights out over the zone. I can't wait until Sunday.

Oklahoma-Duke Final. Bet the farm... ;)

Or Not.

WebGem
03-18-2005, 09:00 PM
Oklahoma-Duke Final. Bet the farm... ;)

Or Not.
I said chance. If I had to pick a team that I think will win the region I'd go with Kentucky.

Phobia
03-18-2005, 09:00 PM
My sources say Stanford won't win another game.

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 09:09 PM
I said chance. If I had to pick a team that I think will win the region I'd go with Kentucky.

Could be. I just think they are like KU, too inconsistent.

WebGem
03-18-2005, 09:15 PM
My sources say Stanford won't win another game.
My sources say that I hope you're not right. Last time I checked the Blue Jays have a 0% chance at making the playoffs with the division they're in, and I don't want to wait until September for another game that I actually care about.

Mr. Flopnuts
03-18-2005, 09:50 PM
but Stanford has a serious chance to be in St. Louis come two weekends from now.

doesn't look like that according to my television. 84-64 from where I'm sittin. F*ckin Cards stole the Pac-10 title from the Huskies by beatin em fair and square in Palo Alto, goddammit.