PDA

View Full Version : Damn, KU is making my bracket look good!

Pitt Gorilla
03-18-2005, 10:06 PM
I usually pick them to lose (on principle) and this time it paid off. Great game for both teams. Hopefully, the rest of the Big 12 can carry the load.

SBK
03-18-2005, 10:08 PM
I bet ISU beats UNC Sunday......errrrr wait, no I don't.

Cochise
03-18-2005, 10:09 PM
My bracket just took a direct hit because of Syracuse, but damn I like the Gheyhawks going down in the first!

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 11:21 PM
What's with all the HATERS???

Pitt Gorilla
03-18-2005, 11:27 PM
What's with all the HATERS???Hey, I'm certainly not hating; I picked this upset and I have a MUCH better shot of taking the pot now. Many people had KU going a ways and they are now toast in this region. How is that hating? Am I a "HATER" because I picked Wisconsin-Milwaukee?

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 11:30 PM
Hey, I'm certainly not hating; I picked this upset and I have a MUCH better shot of taking the pot now. Many people had KU going a ways and they are now toast in this region. How is that hating? Am I a "HATER" because I picked Wisconsin-Milwaukee?

I've read some of your other stuff here; you struck me as a KU "hater"--maybe I've mistaken you for someone else.

If so, I apologize; if not, why you "da hater, man?" :hmmm:

Miles
03-18-2005, 11:31 PM
I had them winning this one and then losing to Wisconsin in the next round. Though any points i got off that dont really matter since I had Syracuse in the final four and made a homer pick with LSU winning a few.

Pitt Gorilla
03-18-2005, 11:32 PM
I've read some of your other stuff here; you struck me as a KU "hater"--maybe I've mistaken you for someone else.

If so, I apologize; if not, why you "da hater, man?" :hmmm:I suppose I'm a bit of a hater, but that comes with my allegiances. I'm certainly not hating on this thread...

Mr. Kotter
03-18-2005, 11:38 PM
I suppose I'm a bit of a hater, but that comes with my allegiances. I'm certainly not hating on this thread...

As a KU grad, I cheer for other Kansas schools when they play anyone but KU....I guess I just don't get all the animosity. I think it used to be that way with fans of MOST Kansas colleges when I was in school. Rivalry, yes....but we only HATED, Mizzou. :shrug:

As an college instructor (at PSU?), can you enlighten me as to what the heck has happened since I left???