PDA

View Full Version : The Official Jayhawks vs Wisconsin thread.

Ari Chi3fs
03-20-2005, 06:58 AM
:cuss: :banghead: :cuss: :mad:

:deevee:

b643246
03-20-2005, 07:07 AM
They lost, Dummy!

Braincase
03-20-2005, 07:19 AM
They lost, Dummy!

Somebody needs to read the Sarcasm Primer and catch up with the rest of the class.

Baby Lee
03-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Between the Chiefs turning into a defensive turdblossom and the hawks choking to a team that had NEVER won a tourney game, I'm about 25-75 on my car exploding when I next start it.

Yeats was right. Entropy is a helluva power.

KCWolfman
03-20-2005, 08:14 AM
Between the Chiefs turning into a defensive turdblossom and the hawks choking to a team that had NEVER won a tourney game, I'm about 25-75 on my car exploding when I next start it.

Yeats was right. Entropy is a helluva power.
I bet that Yeats would kick Darwin's ass.

BigVE
03-20-2005, 08:18 AM
KU couldnt hold Wisconsins JOCKSTRAP!

NIT NIT NIT ???????

Bowser
03-20-2005, 08:19 AM
Dude, let it go..........

In with the good, out with the bad. Repeat as necessary.

gblowfish
03-20-2005, 09:11 AM
Badgers? Did you say Badgers?
We don' need no steeeenking Badgers!!!!

redhed
03-20-2005, 09:36 AM
What Bowser said.

Don't dwell... doesn't do any good at all.

ROYC75
03-20-2005, 11:58 AM
KU couldnt hold Wisconsins JOCKSTRAP!

NIT NIT NIT ???????

Not
I n
T ournament

Let it go..............

Off to next year we go.

carlos3652
03-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Im callng it... the Bison's are taking Wisconsin for a ride... Another upset baby...

Sure-Oz
03-20-2005, 12:04 PM

buddha
03-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Bucknell with FIVE scholarship players on their roster.

It was the Patriot League's first victory EVER in the NCAA Tournament.

KcMizzou
03-20-2005, 12:47 PM
Let it go..............

Haha... riiiiiight.

:D

Mastashake
03-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Im callng it... the Bison's are taking Wisconsin for a ride... Another upset baby...

You're just saying that so it doesn't look as bad that KY lost...

LOL, this is saad... At least I can say I'm proud of my team's performance and they will be better next year.

Mastashake

Braincase
03-20-2005, 01:56 PM
You're just saying that so it doesn't look as bad that KY lost...

LOL, this is saad... At least I can say I'm proud of my team's performance and they will be better next year.

Mastashake

Kentucky lost? I know you're trying to be cute, but at least be cute with a non-existent state abbreviation.

Mastashake
03-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Kentucky lost? I know you're trying to be cute, but at least be cute with a non-existent state abbreviation.

The funny thing is you knew what I was trying to say so I will continue calling them the KY jellyhawks, and for no other reason than I find it funny.

If you don't like it, don't read it

P.S. The University of Kentucky is UK, not KY

Ari Chi3fs
03-20-2005, 02:11 PM
who is this fuggin N00b Masstasuck? Ignore feature, representin.

Mastashake
03-20-2005, 02:20 PM
who is this fuggin N00b Masstasuck? Ignore feature, representin.

Good for you! God forbid someone might vocally disagree with you and *gasp* say things you don't like!

I'll let you in on a little secret...I don't really hate the Jayhawks that much it's just sooo damn fun to see all of you get your little panties in a bunch!

And KY Jellyhawks is GOLD

Mastashake

Ari Chi3fs
03-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Mastashake... i see you posted on this thread, but rest-assured. You are vanquished forever. On ignore for eternity, simply because... you suck ass.

Mastashake
03-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Good idea, it's better to keep to your little world of everything going your way.

Mastashake

Braincase
03-20-2005, 03:12 PM
The funny thing is you knew what I was trying to say so I will continue calling them the KY jellyhawks, and for no other reason than I find it funny.

If you don't like it, don't read it

P.S. The University of Kentucky is UK, not KY

I didn't say it bothered me. I was merely pointing out that the postal code abbreviation for the State of Kentucky was KY. Sorry if that went too far over your head.

Mastashake
03-20-2005, 04:05 PM
I didn't say it bothered me. I was merely pointing out that the postal code abbreviation for the State of Kentucky was KY. Sorry if that went too far over your head.

You don't have to say it did. The fact you have posted twice about something this irrelevant shows me it does.

Mastashake

Braincase
03-20-2005, 05:47 PM
You don't have to say it did. The fact you have posted twice about something this irrelevant shows me it does.

Mastashake

I know you are but what am I.

Infinity.

Care to get any more childish about this matter? I've got an 8,6, and 3 year old, and I could just let them post here in my stead for awhile.

Nah - people will notice the exponential increase in the intelligence of my posts...

Mastashake
03-20-2005, 06:03 PM
I've got an 8,6, and 3 year old, and I could just let them post here in my stead for awhile.

I'm sorry I couldn't tell they hadn't already.

Anyway, If you will look back at my posts, All I did was insult the Jaychickens, you were the one who got all pointlessly technical. If I was the one being childish about it, why did you bother posting to me? I'm just some lowly ol Mizzou fan who came up with a nickname I enjoyed. Just ignore it and go on, like I'm going to do with your next post.

Who's more stupid, the stupid poster, or the one who retalliates just as stupidly?

Mastashake

Ari Chi3fs
03-20-2005, 06:35 PM
How you hanging in there Braincase? Man, the top seeds been dropping like flies... unreal.

DJay23
03-20-2005, 06:41 PM
Props for the screename Mastashake. My favorite character on ATHF.

Deduction however for your use of lame nicknames.

Braincase
03-20-2005, 07:15 PM
How you hanging in there Braincase? Man, the top seeds been dropping like flies... unreal.

Spent the day working in the garage and prepping to teach a course on Windows 2003 Network Security. I prpbably won't watch too many more games, maybe the Wichita State games, though. I've got a little too much on the table right now to spend a lot of tube time.

KC Jones
03-20-2005, 09:16 PM
NIT NIT NIT ???????

Isn't that the post season tournament MU has lost in the first round for two years running?

Braincase
03-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Isn't that the post season tournament MU has lost in the first round for two years running?

Sorry, there's a moratorium on Mizzou cracks at this moment in time. Be prepared to hear about this tourney for eons to come. "Remember when KU lost in the first round? Bwahahahahahaha!".

Oh well. I'm gonna get a bag full of petrified dog poop and a wrist rocket and head to the border.

Frazod
03-20-2005, 09:34 PM
Local Chicago sports media was just singing Bucknell's praises.

Just thought I'd mention that.... :evil:

Braincase
03-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Local Chicago sports media was just singing Bucknell's praises.

Just thought I'd mention that.... :evil:

That's it... you're first in the crosshairs.

http://www.slingshotworld.com/images/trumark_fssling1large.jpg

Frazod
03-20-2005, 09:37 PM
That's it... you're first in the crosshairs.

http://www.slingshotworld.com/images/trumark_fssling1large.jpg

You wouldn't shoot the messenger, would you? :p

Braincase
03-20-2005, 09:38 PM
You wouldn't shoot the messenger, would you? :p

Don't make me dig into my historical collection of Ebay auctions...

Frazod
03-20-2005, 09:42 PM
Don't make me dig into my historical collection of Ebay auctions...

I'll take that as a "yes."

I can only hope that your shooting ability is on par with the Gayhawks'. In which case, the safest place to be is where you're aiming.

:fire:

Braincase
03-20-2005, 09:59 PM
I'll take that as a "yes."

I can only hope that your shooting ability is on par with the Gayhawks'. In which case, the safest place to be is where you're aiming.

:fire:

Damn. I'm getting beaten down here like Je... nope. I ain't gonna do it.

beavis
03-21-2005, 10:25 AM
This looks like as good a place as any.

Bearcat
03-21-2005, 10:35 AM
I think I turned a major corner this weekend.

This loss should have sent me into a depression for at least the weekend.... the thought of Simien & Senior's last game being against Bucknell.... Simien rethinking that shot in his head for months to come... balh blah blah.

But, it didn't. I woke up Saturday, and not only was I not terribly depressed, but I didn't really care. We all knew KU was going to turn into a typical Big 10 team, which means they will play down to their competition and win & lose ugly. All season, they won close and loss close... were capable of beating the best teams in the nation and losing to the bad teams. Had the close wins been at the end of February instead of the beginning of January, maybe it would suck more.

I think the MU loss prepared me for this.

Baby Lee
03-21-2005, 10:40 AM
I think I turned a major corner this weekend.

This loss should have sent me into a depression for at least the weekend.... the thought of Simien & Senior's last game being against Bucknell.... Simien rethinking that shot in his head for months to come... balh blah blah.

But, it didn't. I woke up Saturday, and not only was I not terribly depressed, but I didn't really care. We all knew KU was going to turn into a typical Big 10 team, which means they will play down to their competition and win & lose ugly. All season, they won close and loss close... were capable of beating the best teams in the nation and losing to the bad teams. Had the close wins been at the end of February instead of the beginning of January, maybe it would suck more.

I think the MU loss prepared me for this.
It's called possessing the fecal twist on the Midas touch.

WilliamTheIrish
03-21-2005, 10:41 AM
I noticed Bucknell shook hands and then even showed up in the press conference after the loss.

beavis
03-21-2005, 10:49 AM
I noticed Bucknell shook hands and then even showed up in the press conference after the loss.
Imagine that. It's almost like it was expected out of them or something.

buddha
03-21-2005, 11:39 AM

Somebody from Colorado cracking back on Mizzou in basketball? What has CU ever done? Please show us your conference championship rings on any hands that still have skin covering the bones?!!

If you're a KU fan living in Colorado, first of all, let me congratulate you on escaping. Second, Bucknell had FIVE scholarship players...KU has no room to smack anybody for quite some time.

eazyb81
03-21-2005, 12:37 PM
Somebody from Colorado cracking back on Mizzou in basketball? What has CU ever done? Please show us your conference championship rings on any hands that still have skin covering the bones?!!

If you're a KU fan living in Colorado, first of all, let me congratulate you on escaping. Second, Bucknell had FIVE scholarship players...KU has no room to smack anybody for quite some time.

For clarification purposes, those 5 scholarship players are on ACADEMIC scholarships, not athletic.....Bucknell does not offer athletic scholarships but they do award 5 academic scholarships to bball players.

For further details on Bucknell and the Patriot League see John Feinstein's "The Last Amateurs", it is a good read.

Braincase
03-21-2005, 01:01 PM
KU has no room to smack anybody for quite some time.

Not until football season. ROFL

chiefs4me
03-21-2005, 01:23 PM
Guys they lost.....time to move on. After all most of you are die hard chiefs fans, so you are used to it.;)

Lzen
03-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Guys they lost.....time to move on. After all most of you are die hard chiefs fans, so you are used to it.;)

Sigh....sad but true.

Braincase
03-21-2005, 03:14 PM

Indeed. We should all pull together and be united in our universal hatred of Jeff Gordon.

Saulbadguy
03-21-2005, 03:16 PM
and thus begins the year of the Wildcat. :ksu:

chiefs4me
03-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Indeed. We should all pull together and be united in our universal hatred of Jeff Gordon.

ROFL.....considering I like Gordon, the Chiefs, Dallas Stars and Utah Jazz I am used to the hating.......;)

Calcountry
03-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Good idea, it's better to keep to your little world of everything going your way.

MastashakeAttention Mods:

Could you please change this trolls name to Mastabate?

buddha
03-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Not until football season. ROFL

When the best piece of news in Lawrence over the past month is Manjello finally booting his tailback felon, that says it all.

WilliamTheIrish
03-21-2005, 04:30 PM
KU has no room to smack anybody for quite some time.

On the contrary, everybody has room to crack on MU.

Frazod
03-21-2005, 06:06 PM
On the contrary, everybody has room to crack on MU.

Hey, at least we can beat Kansas.

Oh nevermind. That's not a big deal anymore. ROFL

DJay23
03-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey, at least we can beat Kansas.

Oh nevermind. That's not a big deal anymore. ROFL
I'm sure that's what the students were saying as they rushed the court.

Skip Towne
03-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Attention Mods:

Could you please change this trolls name to Mastabate?
What? A stupid n00b? Impossible!

Frazod
03-21-2005, 06:43 PM
What? A stupid n00b? Impossible!

Hi, Skip. Did you have a nice weekend? :evil: