PDA

View Full Version : What high school clique would your classmates assign you to?

Rain Man
03-25-2005, 02:07 PM
We all know that we're Renaissance people with a wide range of interests, so I won't ask you to classify yourselves. If they took a vote at your school, where would most of the other students classify you?

Poll coming unless I think it'll make me unpopular.

beer bacon
03-25-2005, 02:08 PM
We all know that we're Renaissance people with a wide range of interests, so I won't ask you to classify yourselves. If they took a vote at your school, where would most of the other students classify you?

Poll coming unless I think it'll make me unpopular.

You are already unpopular. I am totally going to give you a swirlie.

Phobia
03-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Shutup geek or I'll stick you in your locker.... upside down.

JimNasium
03-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Is this to be a retrospective or am I to work off of the assumption that I am suddenly teleported back to high school as I am right now?

Claynus
03-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Shutup geek or I'll stick you in your locker.... upside down.

I'm telling the teacher!!!

Donger
03-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Only one category?

BTW, where's the Slut option?

Rain Man
03-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Is this to be a retrospective or am I to work off of the assumption that I am suddenly teleported back to high school as I am right now?

Retrospective. This poll is based on a true story.

Donger
03-25-2005, 02:13 PM
Only one category?

BTW, where's the Slut option?

Edit: Nevermind. I reverted back to 1980s nomenclature.

Claynus
03-25-2005, 02:13 PM
I voted 2nd-tier brains but in reality I wasn't really part of any cliques, though I sampled 3 or 4.

Phobia
03-25-2005, 02:15 PM
I voted "unique". I was a 1st-tier jock, 2nd tier brain, drunkard, motorhead, rocker, snob.

I was only a snob to the girls who weren't incredibly attractive and I regret that to this day.

JimNasium
03-25-2005, 02:16 PM
I voted "unique". I was a 1st-tier jock, 2nd tier brain, drunkard, motorhead, rocker, snob.
I voted 1st-tier jock but also believe that there was a little of me in almost every category.

Otter
03-25-2005, 02:17 PM
Drunk, 1st tier brain who was on the football team.

Our group (who I still hang out with regularly) was made up of a jock, Italian Pizza maker, a drunk, a brain, a rich kid, a psycho and me, door #3.

Doesn't quiet fit a neat lable but in interest of the poll I chose brain.

beer bacon
03-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Drunk, 1st tier brain who was on the football team.

Our group (who I still hang out with regularly) was made up of a jock, Italian Pizza maker, a drunk, a brain, a rich kid, a psycho and me, door #3.

Doen't quiet fit a neat lable.

Why isn't there an Italian Pizza maker option on this poll?

Otter

I was going to ask but I didn't want to be rude.

Phobia
Doen't quiet fit a neat lable.

For some reason, I doen't quite see you as a 1st tear brian.

Donger
"What high school clique would your classmates assign you to?"

Personally, I'd like a Grammar Cop category.

Donger
03-25-2005, 02:20 PM

You made some spelling mistakes, silly.

stevieray
03-25-2005, 02:21 PM
gigolo.

Rain Man
03-25-2005, 02:21 PM

My bad. I forgot about those kids, hanging out behind the gym with their checkered aprons and big white hats.

JimNasium
03-25-2005, 02:22 PM

I was only a snob to the girls who weren't incredibly attractive and I regret that to this day.
Is "unique" a code-word for "that big-headed guy?"

Otter
03-25-2005, 02:22 PM

Okay, maybe 2nd tier.

The brains are there I just don't present them well or use them all the time. In an environment like where I work it's easy to see but outside of there I see your point.

I dunno, I have the SAT scores and diplomas.

Rain Man
03-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Is "unique" a code-word for "that big-headed guy?"

Dang. I forgot the macrocephaloid clique. I remember them, always hanging out behind the gym in their big white hats.

ck_IN
03-25-2005, 02:26 PM
I guess I'd be a 'loner' regardless of what the voices in my head say.

JimNasium
03-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Dang. I forgot the macrocephaloid clique. I remember them, always hanging out behind the gym in their big white hats.
Yeah, and occassionally you would run across the rare Italian macrocephaloid pizza-maker. We didn't have one at our school but they did have one at Republic.

chiefs4me
03-25-2005, 02:32 PM
When at school I was with the popular kids and played sports...but when school got out, I hung with the stoners.....;) good times.....

Phobia
03-25-2005, 02:43 PM
When at school I was with the popular kids and played sports...but when school got out, I hung with the stoners.....;) good times.....

You haven't changed a bit.

stumppy
03-25-2005, 03:17 PM
I'd have to go with the Rockers, motorheads, stoners, thugs, truants group.
That is when I was actually in school.

Joe Seahawk
03-25-2005, 03:17 PM
I was a stoner jock..

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 03:21 PM
Well, this was easy. There WAS a vote at my high school. I was voted most intelligent, so I believe that makes me a 1st tier brain in this poll.

CosmicPal
03-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Here's a poem I had published that best describes me in high school. (Yes, you tards, Cosmic is a published poet)

(INSCRIPTIONS IN MY YEARBOOK, 1980)

...tell Chris to be cool in lunch
you're a real sweet guy
you drink? you get high? just kidding about that thing hanging out your nose.
sorry, if I was a bitch
thanks for helping me on going to parties
and let's keep doing the system
you are so immature
you dumb shit soph, don' party so much it's bad for your brains
sorry it didn't work out for us
it was great getting in trouble with you
the wild woman has a car now
call me some time, but not all the time, sweetie
get a new shirt, you loser....

(REFLECTIONS UPON THESE INSCRIPTIONS, 2000)

Doubt is not of these words
inked black and blue about
these mere reflections haunt me so
for ever now
the truth is careless and sound
and character has no destiny

Otter
03-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Well, this was easy. There WAS a vote at my high school. I was voted most intelligent, so I believe that makes me a 1st tier brain in this poll.

It's tough being us.

Son of Logical
03-25-2005, 03:29 PM
I would probably fall into the second tier brains, and thats with a 3.75 gpa. Smart little bastards with no lives were rampant at my school. I mostly was associated with being a 1st tier jock, so that is what I checked. In realty my group consisted of all walks of life. There were the stoners, Jocks, Brains, and even one hippie. She was a hot chick, so we all tolerated her save the world attitude.

Donger
03-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Grace: Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, d*ckheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

StcChief
03-25-2005, 03:31 PM
2nd tier brain, 2nd tier jock.

JimNasium
03-25-2005, 03:31 PM
She was a hot chick, so we all tolerated her save the world attitude.
But was she easy?

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 03:32 PM
But was she easy?
Yeah, what's a hippy w/out free love?

Rain Man
03-25-2005, 03:32 PM

Keep in mind, though, that the people voting were not in the running for "most intelligent."

Son of Logical
03-25-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah, pretty easy. When she got ripped it wasn't very hard to get the panties to drop, but a bunch of other friends got there before me so I never wanted the sloppy twenties.

Pants
03-25-2005, 03:38 PM
Highschool was pretty good times. Easy times, heh. I hung out with pretty much everybody, except I didn't know the real nerds. I didn't play football but hung out with a few players who were in my classes. I guess I was 2nd tier brains, never really excelled (B average) but took the hardest classes available.

Donger
03-25-2005, 03:39 PM
Yeah, what's a hippy w/out free love?

Every other female in Boulder, CO.

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 03:40 PM
Every other female in Boulder, CO.
Yet another reason to stay the f*ck out of Colorado.

Psyko Tek
03-25-2005, 03:58 PM
my school was to small to have clicks...

there were 18 people in my class and 8 in the year behind me

so we all had to do double or triple duty in the clicks

Otter
03-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Here's a poem I had published that best describes me in high school. (Yes, you tards, Cosmic is a published poet)

(INSCRIPTIONS IN MY YEARBOOK, 1980)

...tell Chris to be cool in lunch
you're a real sweet guy
you drink? you get high? just kidding about that thing hanging out your nose.
sorry, if I was a bitch
thanks for helping me on going to parties
and let's keep doing the system
you are so immature
you dumb shit soph, don' party so much it's bad for your brains
sorry it didn't work out for us
it was great getting in trouble with you
the wild woman has a car now
call me some time, but not all the time, sweetie
get a new shirt, you loser....

(REFLECTIONS UPON THESE INSCRIPTIONS, 2000)

Doubt is not of these words
inked black and blue about
these mere reflections haunt me so
for ever now
the truth is careless and sound
and character has no destiny

Let's kick his ass!!!

Rain Man
03-25-2005, 04:08 PM

Did you occasionally have to bully yourself?

RedNFeisty
03-25-2005, 04:14 PM
To funny. I was considered a snob since I didn't hang out with anyone outside of school. I had a bad temper so I was known through out the school, I knew most in my class and would talk to all that I didn't hate. The group that I hung out with when at school consisted of the class president (female), the class treasurer (female), and the lead drama actress (male), other then that a group of misfits.

CosmicPal
03-25-2005, 04:17 PM
and the lead drama actress (male), other then that a group of misfits.

I think you meant actor. Otherwise, that was some weirdo group of misfits fer sure.

RedNFeisty
03-25-2005, 04:18 PM
I think you meant actor. Otherwise, that was some weirdo group of misfits fer sure.

It seemed to obivious to put female, figured I would make people think!

whoman69
03-25-2005, 04:21 PM
I said 2nd tier jock, but I think Linda F. would put me as a 2nd tier brain since she always copied my math homework.

stevieray
03-25-2005, 04:22 PM

I bet you voted for endelt.

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Haha... this thread just reminded me of something.

My senior year of HS I was president of the National Honor Society. I also worked part time doing tech support at a local ISP. One of the guys I worked with liked to give me a hard time about being NHS president. One day he told me about a gal from his HS who was NHS president... and went to Rolla. Said she got involved in cocaine. Being the uber-geek I was back then, that just seemed inconceivable for me. So, I laughed it off. Of course, as it turns out, that's exactly what happened to me.

Haha... man, it would be fun to run into that dude again.

Donger
03-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Haha... this thread just reminded me of something.

My senior year of HS I was president of the National Honor Society. I also worked part time doing tech support at a local ISP. One of the guys I worked with liked to give me a hard time about being NHS president. One day he told me about a gal from his HS who was NHS president... and went to Rolla. Said she got involved in cocaine. Being the uber-geek I was back then, that just seemed inconceivable for me. So, I laughed it off. Of course, as it turns out, that's exactly what happened to me.

Haha... man, it would be fun to run into that dude again.

You got involved in cocaine?

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 04:31 PM
You got involved in cocaine?
Yeah.

You gotta be careful with the word "involved". I never had a problem. I wasn't like dropping out classes, selling my shit to buy it, f*cking up my life, shit like that. But, I did like to get high when I had the cash and it was around.

Claynus
03-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Yeah.

You gotta be careful with the word "involved". I never had a problem. I wasn't like dropping out classes, selling my shit to buy it, f*cking up my life, shit like that. But, I did like to get high when I had the cash and it was around.

What's doing crack like? I thought it just gave you ultra energy.

Donger
03-25-2005, 04:36 PM
Yeah.

Oh.

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 04:36 PM
Wouldn't know. Never smoked crack.

CosmicPal
03-25-2005, 04:41 PM

Don't do it. I've shamefully have done it a few times in the past when we closed down the bars at Westport and ended up in some after-party in Midtown. It's the kind of scene where you take a long, hard look at yourself when it's all over and say, "WTF was I thinking?"

Psyko Tek
03-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Did you occasionally have to bully yourself?

yeah ...

and dating was boarderline incest

Claynus
03-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Wouldn't know. Never smoked crack.

Cocaine, then. :rolleyes:

The Pedestrian
03-25-2005, 05:18 PM
Depends on who you ask...I associate with people from every clique on a regular basis--well, except the goths.

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 05:26 PM
Cocaine, then. :rolleyes:
So, you don't even understand the difference between coke and crack but want me to explain a coke high to you.

Claynus
03-25-2005, 05:29 PM
So, you don't even understand the difference between coke and crack but want me to explain a coke high to you.

No, I know the difference. Just ****ing tell me your experience already! ROFL

Nzoner
03-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Stoner/Rocker

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 05:36 PM
No, I know the difference. Just ****ing tell me your experience already! ROFL
Hell, there were plenty of experiences. It's not like I've only done it once or twice.

As for the effect the drug has on you, yes you get quite wired. It is a stimulant after all... and a rather powerful one. There's also a euphoric effect, though. I can't describe it... and it's really gonna be somewhat different for everybody. You might as well ask someone to explain being drunk to someone who's never had a drop of alcohol. It's just something you have to experience to appreciate. (Or, hell, maybe I just lack the communication skills to express it properly. Either way, you're SOL for this convo.)

As for stories of nights when I was on it... heh, well, any story worth telling that happened on a night involving that stuff probably doesn't belong on this board. A couple pop to mind right away that defnitely won't ever be on a public forum.

The after effects can be unpleasant. I tend to feel like hell the next day. That's some extreme shit to put your body through. Depending on how much I did, my sinuses will probably be f*cked up to some degree. And, of course, the wallet's gonna be a little lighter.

Claynus
03-25-2005, 05:45 PM
A couple pop to mind right away that defnitely won't ever be on a public forum.

A threesome with Rosie O' Donnell and Monica Lewinsky?

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 05:46 PM
A threesome with Rosie O' Donnell and Monica Lewinsky?
One look at either of those gals would tell anyone who knows anything that they're not really into coke all that much.

Frazod
03-25-2005, 05:48 PM
I didn't really have a clique. I had friends from most every group and sort of moved between them. I might be out with the drunks one night, hanging out with my jock friends the next, and playing D&D with the nerds after that.

Claynus
03-25-2005, 05:49 PM
One look at either of those gals would tell anyone who knows anything that they're not really into coke all that much.

Oh, sure. But I didn't say they were the ones getting high. :D

Skip Towne
03-25-2005, 06:11 PM
Hell, there were plenty of experiences. It's not like I've only done it once or twice.

As for the effect the drug has on you, yes you get quite wired. It is a stimulant after all... and a rather powerful one. There's also a euphoric effect, though. I can't describe it... and it's really gonna be somewhat different for everybody. You might as well ask someone to explain being drunk to someone who's never had a drop of alcohol. It's just something you have to experience to appreciate. (Or, hell, maybe I just lack the communication skills to express it properly. Either way, you're SOL for this convo.)

As for stories of nights when I was on it... heh, well, any story worth telling that happened on a night involving that stuff probably doesn't belong on this board. A couple pop to mind right away that defnitely won't ever be on a public forum.

The after effects can be unpleasant. I tend to feel like hell the next day. That's some extreme shit to put your body through. Depending on how much I did, my sinuses will probably be f*cked up to some degree. And, of course, the wallet's gonna be a little lighter.
I've always figured that meth was free. Since you don't eat for several days you save the money back by not buying food.

chiefs4me
03-25-2005, 06:16 PM
You haven't changed a bit.

I think you could be right.....ROFL

CosmicPal
03-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Depending on how much I did, my sinuses will probably be f*cked up to some degree. And, of course, the wallet's gonna be a little lighter.

I never had any sinus problems up until the last few times I did it- and when I did encounter sinus problems, they were pretty severe. So, severe I simply had to give up on it for good.

chiefs4me
03-25-2005, 06:23 PM

and if you do enough of it over a period of time....your sinuses will be screwed for life....:(

chiefs4me
03-25-2005, 06:24 PM
I've always figured that meth was free. Since you don't eat for several days you save the money back by not buying food.

ROFL........Priceless

DJay23
03-25-2005, 06:41 PM
I voted Vanilla. I was one of those kids who got along with everybody. I went to a pretty big school with a very diverse student body. It was easy to get lost there. We had a lot of urban kids, who's parents were in town either having migrated from Philly to escape Philly, or were here for drug rehab. We had a huge redneck population being dead smack in north central PA (a lot of people don't realize, but I read a statistic that PA has the largest rural population of any state. People say, "Pittsburgh on one end, Philly on the other, and Alabama in between"). In addition we had all of your typical preps, jocks, nerds, goths, etc.

As an example I had different best friends all 3 years I went to high school here. When I first moved here, I hung out with skaters. My second and most of my third year I hung out with the basketball crowd. The rest of my time I turned into a prep.

I had classes with mostly preps/nerds/brains, hung out with the urban kids at lunch, and after school I jumped between preps and basketball junkies.

Pants
03-25-2005, 06:44 PM
Holy shit, ENDelt. I mean smoking weed is one thing, but snorting coke? F*ck, man. Did you ever do heroin?

Lzen
03-25-2005, 06:48 PM
Hmm, I was a straight A student up until high school. Then, I really didn't give a crap about much of anything except partying and trying to get laid. I guess they would've called me a rocker/stoner/drunkard and even a quite a bit truant. :D

Claynus
03-25-2005, 06:49 PM
Holy shit, ENDelt. I mean smoking weed is one thing, but snorting coke? F*ck, man. Did you ever do heroin?

ENDelt's pretty corrupted. I'd like to introduce him to some Jehovah's Witnesses and watch the sparks fly.

Pants
03-25-2005, 06:53 PM
ENDelt's pretty corrupted. I'd like to introduce him to some Jehovah's Witnesses and watch the sparks fly.

ROFL

Hey, Cheese, you've drank before, right?

Claynus
03-25-2005, 06:56 PM
ROFL

Hey, Cheese, you've drank before, right?

Yes a few times. I am not wholly pure.

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 07:07 PM
Nah, I don't deal well with needles. Even when I get blood drawn at the doctor's office I have to look away or I'll get lightheaded.

Beyond that, I don't, and never did, have any desire to anything more extreme than coke. Coke's a pretty f*cked up experience. I enjoy it, but it's about my max.

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Eh, I'd just wander off.

Heh... funnily enough, when I was in Rolla last weekend at one point I was getting out of a car, beer in hand of course, as some JW's or Mormons were approaching the house I was headed into. They asked me and my friend if that was our house, and you could see the, "This is a huge waste of time" look on their face.

A fraternity brother of mine invited a JW into his house one time and talked to him for a while, I guess. He was in some 300 level philosophy of religion class, and basically spent an hour or two messing with the poor kid's head.

Claynus
03-25-2005, 07:12 PM
Eh, I'd just wander off.

Heh... funnily enough, when I was in Rolla last weekend at one point I was getting out of a car, beer in hand of course, as some JW's or Mormons were approaching the house I was headed into. They asked me and my friend if that was our house, and you could see the, "This is a huge waste of time" look on their face.

A fraternity brother of mine invited a JW into his house one time and talked to him for a while, I guess. He was in some 300 level philosophy of religion class, and basically spent an hour or two messing with the poor kid's head.

Awesome. ROFL

Calcountry
03-25-2005, 07:25 PM
I was a 3rd level Athlete that was also a nerd.

Braincase
03-25-2005, 07:25 PM
As a multi-sport letterman than also lettered in drama, had 6th hour independent study in math, and a pention for getting ripped on Friday nights, I'd have to say yes. Turn up the Nugent please.

Katipan
03-25-2005, 07:26 PM
I was a cheer captain that used to run home to play on the computer.

I'm not sure what that made me.

Pants
03-25-2005, 07:28 PM
I was a cheer captain that used to run home to play on the computer.

I'm not sure what that made me.

Whoa, that's pretty f*cked up.

Darkwolfe
03-25-2005, 07:33 PM
gigolo.

Don't you just wish....

:thumb:

Nzoner
03-25-2005, 08:06 PM
The after effects can be unpleasant. I tend to feel like hell the next day. That's some extreme shit to put your body through. Depending on how much I did, my sinuses will probably be f*cked up to some degree.

New Year's Eve 1984 was the last time I touched coke,the after effects on New Year's Day was enough to promise myself that if I lived I would never touch it again.

Katipan
03-25-2005, 08:21 PM
dirty coke

ENDelt260
03-25-2005, 08:23 PM
dirty coke
Indeed.

The quality difference between rural Missouri and Phoenix, Arizona is striking.

Nzoner
03-25-2005, 08:27 PM
Indeed.

The quality difference between rural Missouri and Phoenix, Arizona is striking.

Well I won't be finding out.

Ari Chi3fs
03-25-2005, 08:51 PM
Second-tier Pimp. :Pimp: First-tier Jester :jester:

Mr. Kotter
03-25-2005, 10:44 PM
I had my own clique: I dated thespians and burnouts, hung with jocks and brains; I got along with motorheads and thugs, and had friends in the Rocker, Goth, and cowboy/cowgirl factions. It's probably why I became class President....seriously: I didn't belong to any ONE group, but I got along/hung with several groups.

Mr. Kotter
03-25-2005, 10:46 PM

You are right; we have a lot in common...sorry for you. :shake:

Mr. Kotter
03-25-2005, 10:48 PM
gigolo.

In other words, the STRAIGHT artsy-musician type. Heh.

Mr. Kotter
03-25-2005, 10:50 PM

I can see that; but you were probably actually popular too....unless you didn't bloom until college. :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
03-25-2005, 10:53 PM
To funny. I was considered a snob since I didn't hang out with anyone outside of school. I had a bad temper so I was known through out the school, I knew most in my class and would talk to all that I didn't hate. The group that I hung out with when at school consisted of the class president (female), the class treasurer (female), and the lead drama actress (male), other then that a group of misfits.

You sound like you were a bitch; seriously....

When did that change??? Cause I'd never consider you that now... :hmmm:

luv
03-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Not that I was incredibly unique. I was just the type of person that most people knew, but I wasn't popular by any means. I got along with people from most "cliques", but was never associated as being part of any. I see people I graduated with 10 years ago, I don't usually say hi unless they say hi first. Not because I'm a snob, I just don't want to make them uncomfortable if they don't remember me. I think of myself as the one who was known, but easily forgotten. I do have some remember me, so that makes me feel pretty good.

keg in kc
03-26-2005, 12:23 AM
I was a first-tier brain, first-tier jock and loner amalgamation

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 12:34 AM
My graduating class was less than 60 people. We had two cliques, living and dead. I was sometimes mistaken for the latter.

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 12:41 AM
My graduating class was less than 60 people. We had two cliques, living and dead. I was sometimes mistaken for the latter.

Was this in Indiana?

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 12:45 AM
Was this in Indiana?
Yup, Our Lady of Providence

aka The School that Every Team Beat on Friday Nights.

I think our football team won a total of 5-7 games the entire 4 years I attended.

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Yup, Our Lady of Providence

aka The School that Every Team Beat on Friday Nights.

I think our football team won a total of 5-7 games the entire 4 years I attended.

The last train to Claksville?

;)

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 12:56 AM
The last train to Claksville?

;)
Yes, Clarksville, In.

It had the distinction of being the largest "Town" in the United States and used to sport the second largest clock in the world (only behind Big Ben) at the Colgate Palmolive plant.

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 12:58 AM
Yes, Clarksville, In.

It had the distinction of being the largest "Town" in the United States and used to sport the second largest clock in the world (only behind Big Ben) at the Colgate Palmolive plant.

Why would you ever leave that?

Rausch
03-26-2005, 01:02 AM
Other.

In high school I dressed like a preppy-fugger but hung out mostly with Jocks and stoners. My two best friends (neighborhood kids) went to public school and were pretty much metal heads or very angry young black men.

So one weekend I'd go to the jock/prep parties, the next weekend I'd be in a Polo shirt at a party where everyone else had a black Metallica or Slayer t-shirt on, and the next one of only two white guys getting drunk at a party listening to Too Short and Public Enemy and NWA...

The metal head had the best parties, the black parties where the one's I got the most puzzy, and the Jocks/preps just got drunk and beat the **** out of each other...

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 01:04 AM
Why would you ever leave that?
Suffice to say I had a poor childhood (due mostly to my own bad decisions) and a fresh start was in order.

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 01:11 AM
Suffice to say I had a poor childhood (due mostly to my own bad decisions) and a fresh start was in order.

I think bad decisions are a part of childhood.

;)

And while MO is not paradise, it sure has Indiana beat.

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 01:12 AM

;)

No, these decisions were REAL bad decisions. I knew that once my luck ran out and I was busted, there was no way I would ever get a fair shake from the authorities after I paid my dues.

Rausch
03-26-2005, 01:14 AM

;)

Well, the girlfriend was right. I'm still a child...

I've never been there, but it can't suck as much azz as Ohio or Knob-raska...

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 01:21 AM
No, these decisions were REAL bad decisions. I knew that once my luck ran out and I was busted, there was no way I would ever get a fair shake from the authorities after I paid my dues.

I trust those records are sealed...

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 01:22 AM
I trust those records are sealed...
Thank God!

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 01:24 AM
Well, the girlfriend was right. I'm still a child...

I've never been there, but it can't suck as much azz as Ohio or Knob-raska...

I think it depends on what part of Ohio you are in.

Youngstown/Warren/Cleveland are awful.

Toledo/Bowling Green are pretty good.

At least in the early eighties.

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 01:24 AM
Thank God!

See--Catholic School paid off.

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 01:25 AM
I think it depends on what part of Ohio you are in.

Youngstown/Warren/Cleveland are awful.

Toledo/Bowling Green are pretty good.

At least in the early eighties.
Cincinnati was always fun. From '77 through the early 80s we went up constantly and stayed at a friends house in nearby Florence, Kentucky.

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 01:27 AM
Cincinnati was always fun. From '77 through the early 80s we went up constantly and stayed at a friends house in nearby Florence, Kentucky.

Agreed, Cincy wasn't bad.

And don't tell any Michigan alums but Columbus wasn't bad either.

Ooh I feel dirty just writing that.

Spott
03-26-2005, 08:50 AM
Where's the skaters? They were around before those goth freaks.

ENDelt260
03-26-2005, 02:11 PM
unless you didn't bloom until college. :hmmm:

I didn't. I was a huge geek in HS.

paulgkc
03-26-2005, 03:23 PM
There should be more than one option. I'd be 1st teir brains and 2nd teir jock.