PDA

View Full Version : More Proof Gunther is Clueless...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-14-2000, 08:41 AM
As if we needed any more proof.

From KCChiefs.com:

Q: Have you gotten that vote of confidence or is it up in the air ?

CUNNINGHAM: "I get all kinds of votes of confidence from the owner to the general manager. But those things mean a lot personally but to me it doesn't matter. I'm a football coach and I'm going to coach as hard as I can and I never look any other place other than myself to see what I'm doing. Am I doing the right things or not.

"What surprises me is all these questions. I didn't even know these things were going on until about four days ago. I really didn't know how to answer the question because I really don't think about it."<P>

rkucera
12-14-2000, 08:44 AM
He's working too hard to figure out our running back situation.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-14-2000, 08:48 AM
That would be the situation that most of us here had figured out by week 2, right?

DoubleWannaB
12-14-2000, 08:51 AM
Oh great... MORE proof... just what I need.

rkucera
12-14-2000, 08:52 AM
The situation that it looks like were not going to address this year in the draft or free agency b/c Tony Richardson is going to be the guy.

Bwana
12-14-2000, 03:55 PM
NMT

Pls don't take umbrage to my comments, but TR is not "the guy". He may be our only guy in the stable worth a damn, but he is hardly "the guy". The only offense in the NFL that would feature TR in their backfield as a RB and not a blocking back is the Chiefs.

This situation should be our top concern in either 2001 free agency or the draft.

As to Gun, will someone pls shoot this guy and put him out of his misery. We treat horses with broken legs in a kinder fashion http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/wink.gif

morphius
12-14-2000, 03:57 PM
I knew Gunther was clueless when I spotted his baggy eyes and small, round head.

Fat Homer
12-14-2000, 04:39 PM
Leave the poor guy alone...he's just tired...and in less then two weeks he's going to get a much needed, albeit sooner then expected, rest....

gonzo88
12-14-2000, 05:47 PM
Another example of Gunthers inability to carry on a logical conversation. I can't believe the press has not brought this aspect of his reign of terror up yet.

Ya gotta love how he decieds to have a featured back with 2 games left in the season.

I'm convinced he has brain damage!