PDA

View Full Version : Denver Game, Who's going?

TEX
12-12-2000, 01:02 PM
I'm hopping on a bus in DesMoines at 6am and coming down to the game...and will be tailgating...anyone else be there...where at? maybe we could look at each other...er meet?

KCinNY
12-12-2000, 01:45 PM
I'm going to be there with my girlfriend...who's a diehard Bronco's fan!

Actually, if all goes as planned, she'll be my finacee instead of just my girlfriend by then!

[This message has been edited by rickm20 (edited 12-12-2000).]

milkman
12-12-2000, 01:52 PM
Rick - Congrats and good luck, of course since you brought it up, and if things go well you might have to share with us how you did it...

KCinNY
12-12-2000, 02:00 PM
Thanks morphius!

I will be sure to let you know. I've got some ideas...we'll just have to see how well they turn out.

You'll notice that I'm doing BEFORE the game and not after. I don't need the game influencing her answer if the Chiefs win! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

bkkcoh
12-12-2000, 02:00 PM
Iowanian-
Wouldn't miss it!
How do you propose we do this? Pager/cellphone?

I'm going down Saturday afternoon with the Mrs. and 6 other beer hounds.

<BR>

CHIEF1
12-12-2000, 02:12 PM
I plan on going with my sis, but I haven't got any tics yet. I will, so hopefully we'll see ya there! We tailgate in C12.
GO CHIEFS!!! BEAT A DEAD HORSE!!! :D

rh :mad:<BR>

milkman
12-12-2000, 02:15 PM
Rick - I thought of how I was going to propose the night before at a hockey game, my mind works very nonlinear. I did it in front of her small Church, where everyone knew both of us, at the beginning of service when they do announcments, microphone, one knee and the whole bit. She still brags about it.

Morphius
Wishes he was going to the game...

TEX
12-12-2000, 02:20 PM
shakes and co,

I'm not sure how to do it...my cell battery is on the outs...I have some pals going that may have a cell i could use to call one of you....or we could designate a time and place and just meet???parking lot sign? gate? I don't go enough to say...If someone has an idea..i'm all for it....

I'm going with a huge group..3 busses...but only know 2 old roomates...1 chief, 1 bronco..we lived through the bronco superbowl years....the prick always kicked our arses on playstation FB too :mad:

Ideas, anyone? Beuler, beauler?

bkkcoh
12-12-2000, 02:38 PM
Iowanian, and anyone else that wants to hookup and throw back a few.
e-mail me at:

manontractor@yahoo.com

and I'll send you my cell#.
I'll be down there on Sat afternoon. We may go out and watch Iowa blast Missou somewhere.<BR>

TEX
12-12-2000, 02:42 PM
that sounds good,

I'll email you and we can figure something out....I'm with a group, beer and (bbq catored by KC BBQ)...but don't know where the tent is yet....

we don't come down until sunday am..leave at 6am, I'm guessing we'll get down there around 930 or 10...

TEX
12-13-2000, 01:57 PM
shakes,

I just got an email from one of the guys I'm going with...a bunch of people backed out, so the charter bus is not going...now they are taking 8 of us in a stocked BAR LIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Iowanian will be arriving in style...and in Prime Form...

bkkcoh
12-13-2000, 02:24 PM
Iowanian,
Man, sucks to be you! ;)
Save room for a few Jello shots.

<BR>

KC Hawke
12-13-2000, 05:18 PM
Iowanian:
You're darn right I'll be there. I'm going to sit in the end zone and pelt Bill Felonowski with some illegal diet pills that I purchased from his wife. Then after the game, Brian Griese and I will go to Westport and toss back a few. Well, in Brian's case, a few thousand. You're welcome to join us of course. After all, this is MY Super Bowl. God, I'm pathetic.

The King of Beers
Wondering if A-Rod needs a houseboy.

TEX
12-14-2000, 10:11 AM
bud,

I'm going to call shakes and hook up for a while at the tailgate...you and anyone else, figure out how to do this and we'll hook up for some frosty beer and a bronco arse kickin'....

I'll be out tomorrow, so today is it for me on planning until sunday...

GO Chiefs.

BigChiefsFan
12-14-2000, 10:47 AM
I was going to start a thread like this on Monday . . . then my wife decided to "remodel" her car. I guess I'll have to make plans for next year, guys and gals. Drink much, yell loud and have a great time!

Oh yeah, even though there will be no playoffs . . . GO CHIEFS!

MM
~~Looking forward to next season.

TEX
12-14-2000, 03:19 PM
shakes-n-co,

I'm out of the office tonight and will be at the game on sunday...I'll see you shakes and whoever else then...

Looking forward to a good time and remembering most of it....

I'll be practicing my yelling voice, to make up for all of the Wussys that are staying home....

shakes, I'll call after we get there and figure out where to meet..umkay... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

bkkcoh
12-14-2000, 04:12 PM
Iowanian,
Roger that!
Who knows, we may pass you on the way down.
First beers at sun up. Don't worry, none for our driver.

And as for the rest-a-yous. Don't be afraid, Iowainan and I won't act like a couple of drunk frat boy's.(we just play drunks on t.v.)
Besides, everyone in our group is bring a wife, and/or, girlfriend to keep us somewhat inline.
And as an added bonus....
My wife promises to wear a bikini top, if the temp is above 50. Woo hoo!!

Chiefnj
12-14-2000, 06:47 PM
Well, I'm going. Just found out I got two tickets on the FRONT ROW, 20 yard line, for 1/2 face value. Kind of hard to pass up a gift from God like that.

I've never had front row tickets for anything. Pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

If anybody wants to hook up at the game, let me know. Hopefully we'll have better luck than Morph and I did at the Chargers game.

Radical shift on the loss-out theory - I now, for admittedly selfish reasons, want the Chiefs to KILL DENVER! Hell, if Cleveland can beat them, and we already did once, this is not out of the question.

DEATH TO VILE DONX SCUM! :mad:

The Chiefs have NEVER lost a game I've attended at Arrowhead!