PDA

View Full Version : A Little Carlos Hall News - Mentions Chiefs

nychief
03-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Saturday, 03/26/05

Hall's agent brings up possibility of a trade

By PAUL KUHARSKY
Staff Writer

According to Titans General Manager Floyd Reese, the agent who represents Carlos Hall recently called to ask if Tennessee would be interested in trading the defensive end.

Hall, a restricted free agent, has visited with Kansas City. If the Chiefs or another club sign Hall to an offer sheet, the Titans can match it and keep him, or decline to match it and receive draft pick compensation for losing him.

Because Hall was a seventh-round pick, the compensation would be a seventh-round pick.
Hall's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, wanted to know if Reese would be willing to take a seventh-round pick in a trade.

''It doesn't excite me,'' Reese said. ''If he gets an offer and we can match, we might want to match and we could end up with him for a couple years, who knows?''

Entering his fourth NFL season, Hall has value to the Titans as a veteran defensive end. But recently his ill-timed penalties and near misses of the quarterback have been more memorable than his sacks.

PastorMikH
03-26-2005, 01:19 PM
Entering his fourth NFL season, Hall has value to the Titans as a veteran defensive end. But recently his ill-timed penalties and near misses of the quarterback have been more memorable than his sacks.

Sounds like he'd fit in with the rest of our DL then.

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 01:24 PM
This guy sounds like just what Carl is looking for. Near misses, penalties, cheap. Yep, Carl will take a long look.

Mastashake
03-26-2005, 01:32 PM
I'd take him, maybe he can put a hot coal in the pants of this D-Line. I don't know if he will, but it's either him or Hicks.

Maybe Gunther can get him in line.

Mastashake

Gravedigger
03-26-2005, 01:46 PM
But we already gave an offer to jay williams from miami so could we sign both or would we?

nychief
03-26-2005, 02:05 PM
But we already gave an offer to jay williams from miami so could we sign both or would we?

one or the other....