PDA

View Full Version : Listen to this chit!!!!

badgirl
03-26-2005, 01:55 PM
My sister and brother in law went down to powerhouse gym to get a copy of a contract they are in dispute over, of course they didn't get their contract so my brother in law picked up a blank one.
The guy who worked at the gym grabbed at the contract and my brother in law handed it to his wife who was in front of him ,the guy who works at the guy grabbed my sister who is only 5 ft tall and brused her arm of course then my brother in law told the guy to keep his f*cking hands off his wife then the guy grabbed my brother in law and beat him up, then went back to beating on my sister!!!
Someone called 911 and the cops showed up and didn't take pics of the bruses left on my sister or anything, they even threatened on taking my sister and her husband to jail.
My sister said someone called 911 and left their #as a witness and they told the cop this and the cop said he didn't have time to mess with that.
What can be done? I wish I had been there I would have picked up a barbell and split his fu*king head open, yea I'd been in jail but this bastard would have been in ICU, I guarantee that.

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 01:58 PM
Did this happen in Springfield?

Mastashake
03-26-2005, 02:02 PM
And people wonder why we have no faith in the law, and have songs that say "F*ck the Police"

I don't know of a Powerhouse Gym in Springfield, we have Ozark Fitness Centers here.

Mastashake

|Zach|
03-26-2005, 02:03 PM
where is powerhouse gym

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Did this happen in Springfield?
No here in Gulf Shores AL.
I am not racist but, the people in the gym were black and so where the cops who showed up.

Saulbadguy
03-26-2005, 02:18 PM
No here in Gulf Shores AL.
I am not racist but, the people in the gym were black and so where the cops who showed up.
Heh. The ole "I am not racist, but.." line.

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:20 PM
anyone would have thought the same thing, if this had been a black guy beat up by white guy and white cops showed up and did the same thing, you know that would have also been an issue.
No I am not racist.

Brock
03-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Sounds like they were trying to steal something that didn't belong to them.

|Zach|
03-26-2005, 02:22 PM
I thought the same thing.

chiefs4me
03-26-2005, 02:23 PM
Maybe they should go down to the police station and try and file charges......:hmmm: see what happens that way.

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:23 PM
They took a blank application, he didn't want them to take it cause of the clauses in the contract says they will go by a month by month basis, but they took a whole year of fees out of the account, they were just taking a black one to prove what the contract says, no they were not stealing, anyone can walk in and pick up a contract and take it home.

Mastashake
03-26-2005, 02:25 PM
anyone would have thought the same thing.

Of course any one whold have, you're in ALA-F*CKING-BAMA!!!

And no offense, but you are a tad racist, or else it wouldn't have even entered your mind that the color of their skin would make a difference. It takes a racist to see racism in another. But don't feel bad, cause like 90% of the population is only racist to a point that is hardly noticeable.

Mastashake

badgirl
Maybe they should go down to the police station and try and file charges......:hmmm: see what happens that way.
They are trying to talk to someone now, the cops who showed up said they could only file harrassment charges when my sister has a bruise on her are with finger prints and scrapes on her neck, the law wouldn't even take pics or check out the witnesses.

Brock
They took a blank application, he didn't want them to take it cause of the clauses in the contract says they will go by a month by month basis, but they took a whole year of fees out of the account, they were just taking a black one to prove what the contract says, no they were not stealing, anyone can walk in and pick up a contract and take it home.

You can take anything that the owner says you can. Furthermore, if they signed a contract, why don't they have their own copy?

morphius
03-26-2005, 02:26 PM
And possibly do a report against the officer who showed up.

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Of course any one whold have, you're in ALA-F*CKING-BAMA!!!

And no offense, but you are a tad racist, or else it wouldn't have even entered your mind that the color of their skin would make a difference. It takes a racist to see racism in another. But don't feel bad, cause like 90% of the population is only racist to a point that is hardly noticeable.

Mastashake
blacks would have felt the same way if this was the other way around

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:28 PM
You can take anything that the owner says you can. Furthermore, if they signed a contract, why don't they have their own copy?
unfortunately they went down and signed for their son , who is underage and he went down and finished the contract and didn't get a copy. Stupid I know , but hes 16 didn't think of the future.

Mastashake
03-26-2005, 02:29 PM

That's cause they are probably racist, too. Racism runs rampant in all races due to our natural fear of the unknown. We see someone of a different color skin who grew up in a different style of culture and it makes us uncomfortable. We may not actually treat him differently, but if you saw him as different in your head, that's a form or racism almost everyone engages in.

Mastashake

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:33 PM
another thing, if they were stealing why didn't the owner call the cops take the tag #,? do the normal thing, not be a big buff guy beating up a 5 ft tall 102lb female?

Brock
03-26-2005, 02:37 PM
another thing, if they were stealing why didn't the owner call the cops take the tag #,? do the normal thing, not be a big buff guy beating up a 5 ft tall 102lb female?

I'm not saying what he did was right. I'm simply saying that barging into the club and taking something that didn't belong to them is what put them into this situation. A 100 dollar attorney fee could have kept this from happening to begin with.

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 02:38 PM
That's cause they are probably racist, too. Racism runs rampant in all races due to our natural fear of the unknown. We see someone of a different color skin who grew up in a different style of culture and it makes us uncomfortable. We may not actually treat him differently, but if you saw him as different in your head, that's a form or racism almost everyone engages in.

Mastashake
Is that right Slayer? What grade are you in?

chiefs4me
03-26-2005, 02:44 PM

Mastashake

have you ever lived outside of your box in Mo......:rolleyes:

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:46 PM
I'm not saying what he did was right. I'm simply saying that barging into the club and taking something that didn't belong to them is what put them into this situation. A 100 dollar attorney fee could have kept this from happening to begin with.
They didn't go barging in they went in and ask for a copy of their contract and they went with only that intention, nothing more and when he refused they just picked on of the blank ones up laying on the counter and he jumped up from his chair and grabbed at it and my brother in law handed it to his wife who was at the door and the guy grabbed my sister and threw her against the wall.

chiefs4me
03-26-2005, 02:47 PM

Every one of your posts towards badgirl have been neg about this. Like her family did something wrong. I was under the assumption that we were all friends and here to help with our opinions if needed. With a friend like you ....who needs an enemy.:harumph:

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:51 PM
Every one of your posts towards badgirl have been neg about this. Like her family did something wrong. I was under the assumption that we were all friends and here to help with our opinions if needed. With a friend like you ....who needs an enemy.:harumph:
yea I see no need in trying to defend this situtation, your right Chiefs4me. Thanks. :thumb:

Mastashake
03-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Is that right Slayer? What grade are you in?

I'm 21...

I was just saying there are two types of racism, active racism, and passive racism. If you think of a black person as being different, you are a passive racist, but if you allow your thoughts to influence your actions and words, you are an active racist. And as I said, easily 95% of the population engages in either one form of the other.

She was being racist by even allowing the idea that their being black had anything to do with how the situation was handled. As I said, it takes a racist to recognize a racist. But most people will disagree cause they fall into that 95% and don't see anything wrong with how they think.

Mastashake

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 02:55 PM
I'm 21...

I was just saying there are two types of racism, active racism, and passive racism. If you think of a black person as being different, you are a passive racist, but if you allow your thoughts to influence your actions and words, you are an active racist. And as I said, easily 95% of the population engages in either one form of the other.

She was being racist by even allowing the idea that their being black had anything to do with how the situation was handled. As I said, it takes a racist to recognize a racist. But most people will disagree cause they fall into that 95% and don't see anything wrong with how they think.

Mastashake
Where did you get this information? Sounds like pure BS to me.

badgirl
03-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Where did you get this information? Sounds like pure BS to me.
:thumb: :thumb: yep pure BS

Brock
03-26-2005, 03:22 PM

Her family did do something wrong, you retard.

JimNasium
03-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Freudian slip? :hmmm:

ENDelt260
03-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Uh, so? Being black and being racist are not mutually exclusive conditions.

ENDelt260
03-26-2005, 03:35 PM
I was under the assumption that we were all friends

Well, it appears you've made an ass out of umption.

ENDelt260
03-26-2005, 03:36 PM
it takes a racist to recognize a racist.

That's a completely ridiculous statement.

e3927-b2274
03-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Take the witnesses to a lawyer and have them sign a sworn statement.

File civil charges in a court against the person that committed the crime and also file a complaint against the police officer that did not do his duty nor follow proper procedures.

If the bruises are still visible, take your own pictures and have them certified as true.

File a complaint with the you are in with the AG, name the PD and the Club.

Worst case you are no better off than you are now. Best case you win in court.

|Zach|
03-26-2005, 03:39 PM
I was under the assumption that we were all friends
Nope.

|Zach|
03-26-2005, 03:39 PM
What a bogus post...if it makes you feel better mastashake is posting dumbassery as well.

JimNasium
03-26-2005, 03:40 PM
It's also rediculous.

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 03:42 PM
His entire dissertation sounded like Slayer wrote it.

|Zach|
03-26-2005, 03:44 PM
There is a componet missing to this story. It is hard to keep a business running if you just go around hitting people that you have a disagreement with. Any business owner or manager in any field would be roughing people up hourly if that were the case. I don't know the whole situation or the people involved. If this place has been around for any period of time then a situation like this would be abnormal.

Color me skeptical that the topic post in an accurate potrayal of what went down. Just from the small amount of info thats been given.

|Zach|
03-26-2005, 03:44 PM
ROFL I was thinking the same thing.

ENDelt260
03-26-2005, 03:45 PM
I didn't bother to absorb it all. That one just jumped out at me.

chiefs4me
03-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Her family did do something wrong, you retard.

:deevee:......momma he called me a name.....:rolleyes:

chiefs4me
03-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Well, it appears you've made an ass out of umption.

I knew the real Delt would show up....:harumph:

chiefs4me
03-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Nope.

I won't forget you feel this way Zach.....:harumph:

|Zach|
03-26-2005, 05:08 PM
I won't forget you feel this way Zach.....:harumph:
I was betting on this.

Bob Dole
03-26-2005, 05:15 PM

If they had put it in a bag, it would have been obvious that they bought it.

Mastashake
03-26-2005, 07:14 PM
I don't understand how anyone could say my post is "dumbassery"...

You guys think it's okay to think a person of a certain race or ethnicity is different in a good or bad way? That's racism, Charles, and no matter what, if you view them in a different light you will unconsciously treat them in a different light. And that in my book is wrong...

All I was pointing out was that people do this all the time. Just cause almost everyone does it doesn't make it right. I was simply saying all the people who do this justify it amongst theirselves with statements like, "I'm not racist, but." And the other person says, "I know you're not, but I know what you mean," when they both are viewing blacks or whites in a different way than theirselves.

And although my statement of "it takes a racist to see a racist" wasn't right on, what I really meant to say was that a racist will see any other act another race does as driven by racism. They think everyone is cause they are.

You can call me Slayer, but I'm not justifying any of this, I'm quite against it.

Mastashake

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm 21...

All right. Another 21-year old know it all.

Mastashake
03-26-2005, 07:22 PM

Hey, at least I'm smart enough to know it's wrong to judge or treat people differently due to the color of their skin. If this concept makes me young and naive, then let me stay that way.

Mastashake

big nasty kcnut
03-26-2005, 07:36 PM
badgirl that suck you know tell your sis to sue and make them pay.

It's not a black and white thing it's a making dumb people pay thing.

Michael Michigan
03-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey, at least I'm smart enough to know it's wrong to judge or treat people differently due to the color of their skin. If this concept makes me young and naive, then let me stay that way.

Mastashake

Perhaps at 22 you'll learn to not "judge" people from one post on a message board.

Or perhaps not.

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 07:48 PM
Yep, Mastabate has all the answers.

Dartgod
03-26-2005, 09:08 PM

Finally, a voice of reason.

badgirl
03-27-2005, 12:32 PM

Thanks and yes dumb people is the bottom line, blacks and whites probably was wrong to even mention, its just a mess.

e3927-b2274
03-27-2005, 01:08 PM
Thanks and yes dumb people is the bottom line, blacks and whites probably was wrong to even mention, its just a mess.

If the black and white thing is the motivating factor in the confrontation, it isn't wrong to mention it.

There are many more "black racists" than you might consider. Facts are that you don't have to be white to be racist.

|Zach|
03-27-2005, 01:11 PM
There are many more "black racists" than you might consider. Facts are that you don't have to be white to be racist.
I don't think there is anyone saying otherwise.

Rausch
03-27-2005, 01:29 PM
I don't understand how anyone could say my post is "dumbassery"...

You guys think it's okay to think a person of a certain race or ethnicity is different in a good or bad way? That's racism, Charles, and no matter what, if you view them in a different light you will unconsciously treat them in a different light. And that in my book is wrong...

Uh, every race and ethnicity IS different.

Every ethnicity has it's own culture and parts of every culture are good and bad.

Michael Michigan
03-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Uh, every race and ethnicity IS different.

So, you are racist and a bigot...

;)