PDA

View Full Version : Life Tell us about your school-age crushes

Count Zarth
03-26-2005, 03:08 PM
I'll just do mine in a list format:

1. Tracy, Scotland, age 10: the only thing I remember was that she had black hair.

2. Karen, U.S., age 12: I had it bad for this chick. I used to stare at her during class alot. She had short auburn hair. Kind of a young Meg Ryan.

3. Christie, age 13: Ah, my first real crush. I had four or five classes with her in junior high and I thought she was the most beautiful creature ever. The only turn off was her obsession with the Lion King. I hated the Lion King. She had a freakin' Lion King jacket. My friends and I would refer to her as "Lion King girl." I found out she was a grade A bitch in high school, though. She was reminiscent of a young Liz Hurley.

4. Holly, age 14: My history teacher my freshman year of high school. As a result of this crush I hardly even looked at girls my age that year. One time we were reading in class, silently, and of course like the little perv I was, I was sneaking glances from my corner of the room. Suddenly she crossed her legs and her skirt flipped up to reveal her creamy white thighs and perfect legs. She glanced up to see if anyone noticed and our eyes met. Horrified, I cast my gaze downward and pretended to be reading. She looked a bit like Lori Loughlin from her "Full House" days.

5. Maggie, age 17: I wanted to bone this swedish import for two full years of high school. Perfect tits and an ass to die for. Plus she was naieve as hell. I can't even compare her to a celebrity because she had such a unique look.

Honorable mention: Danielle, age 14. I didn't include her because she wasn't really a crush. However, every guy in my junior high wanted to bone her. She had the biggest tits in the entire school.

Bowser
03-26-2005, 03:10 PM
Were these chicks all from last week?

luv
03-26-2005, 03:12 PM
I don't know very much about my crushes before graduating from high school. I never got the nerve to actually talk to them. Most of them were tall, dark hair, and eyes that said something about their personality. I've always been an eye person.

Bowser
03-26-2005, 03:12 PM
And yeah, I had the boob fetish in middle/high school, too. Had a crush on any girl with a B cup, or larger. Preferrably larger.

Count Zarth
03-26-2005, 03:13 PM
Oops, I forgot a very important category.

Jehovah's Witness crushes:

1. Leah, age 16: This was probably the worst crush of my teenage years, mostly because I knew I could never act on my feelings. Suffice it to say I saw her three times a week for 2 hours and I was always looking for her face in the crowd. I'd clam up when I got around her and never could say anything. She was the spitting image of Dina Meyer in starship troopers:

http://www.omelete.com.br/imagens/televisao/news/birds_of_prey/dina_meyer.jpg

Bowser
03-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Heh. Looking at luv2write's post, then mine, one can see a certain disparity in, uhhh, depth. Or something.......

Bowser
03-26-2005, 03:15 PM

1. Leah, age 16: This was probably the worst crush of my teenage years, mostly because I knew I could never act on my feelings. Suffice it to say I saw her three times a week for 2 hours and I was always looking for her face in the crowd. I'd clam up when I got around her and never could say anything. She was the spitting image of Dina Meyer in starship troopers:

****in' sinner!! You'll toss Satan's salad for that one.......

luv
03-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Heh. Looking at luv2write's post, then mine, one can see a certain disparity in, uhhh, depth. Or something.......

ROFL

Don't worry, eyes weren't the ONLY thing I looked at. Just usually what kept my attention after looking at other attributes.

Rain Man
03-26-2005, 03:16 PM
I don't know very much about my crushes before graduating from high school. I never got the nerve to actually talk to them. Most of them were tall, dark hair, and eyes that said something about their personality. I've always been an eye person.

Hold onto your heart.

http://www.djfl.de/entertainment/stars/m/marty_feldman.jpg

Count Zarth
03-26-2005, 03:17 PM
The best part about being a JW was the conventions. Several thousand would gather in stadiums and I'd bring the binoculars. We were "supposed" to use them to watch the stage down on the stadium floor, but I was scoping for babes in their Sunday best instead.

Frazod
03-26-2005, 03:17 PM
The first big one was a girl named Michelle. She was vicious, manipulative, violent and insane.

Kind of set the tone for the type of woman I'd fall for during the next couple of decades. :banghead:

luv
03-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Hold onto your heart.

Now see, I'm not quite sure what his eyes tell me about him. Is he actually looking at me??

Bowser
03-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Yeah, my prom date is now a flaming lesbian, and has probablly had more women than I have.

Thanks cheese. Great idea for a thread........

Rain Man
03-26-2005, 03:25 PM
I had 8 bazillion crushes on girls when I was in junior high and high school. I had to develop spreadsheets just to keep track of them.

tk13
03-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Hold onto your heart.

"You know, I'm a rather brilliant surgeon. Perhaps I can help you with that hump."

"What hump?"

Rain Man
03-26-2005, 03:30 PM
"You know, I'm a rather brilliant surgeon. Perhaps I can help you with that hump."

"What hump?"

Wasn't ... that ... on the other side?

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 03:34 PM
I had 8 bazillion crushes on girls when I was in junior high and high school. I had to develop spreadsheets just to keep track of them.
8 bazillion? Damn, I only had 4 jillion.

Count Zarth
03-26-2005, 03:41 PM

If only Chiefsplanet had been around then. You could have polled us as to which you should ask out.

ENDelt260
03-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Haha... Bowser turned a woman gay.

Rain Man
03-26-2005, 03:53 PM
If only Chiefsplanet had been around then. You could have polled us as to which you should ask out.

I never would've asked them out, though. I was you in the 1980s, but with a belt.

Count Zarth
03-27-2005, 03:04 PM
Anyone else? :D

Bowser
03-27-2005, 03:09 PM

I was young, see, and, uhhh, errrrrrrr...............

I've got nothing.

:huh:

ENDelt260
03-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Maybe she already was a lesbian, and just didn't... y'know, realize you were a man.

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 03:48 PM
I really don't remember any crushes until the 6th grade and then he became my boyfriend...how cool.

In high school....just boyfriends and parties and good times......:thumb:

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 04:58 PM
I really don't remember any crushes until the 6th grade and then he became my boyfriend...how cool.

In high school....just boyfriends and parties and good times......:thumb:
Did you put out?

Bowser
03-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Did you put out?

She likes Jeff Gordon. What do you think?

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Did you put out?

Of course not......I was more interested in getting stoned......;)

Over-Head
03-27-2005, 06:51 PM
ROFL

Freekofnature
03-27-2005, 06:53 PM
No doubt......

Over-Head
03-27-2005, 06:56 PM

I know the pain goat boy. I grew up in that faith as well.
Nothen worse than sitten there half way through the instruction talk, spot the one ya got the hotís for, and know itís still 25minís till the next song.

Over-Head
03-27-2005, 06:58 PM
The best part about being a JW was the conventions. Several thousand would gather in stadiums and I'd bring the binoculars. We were "supposed" to use them to watch the stage down on the stadium floor, but I was scoping for babes in their Sunday best instead.
And the hottest one's are usually in front of the "Special Pioneer's" meeting sign. :banghead:

Count Zarth
03-27-2005, 07:05 PM
I know the pain goat boy. I grew up in that faith as well.
Nothen worse than sitten there half way through the instruction talk, spot the one ya got the hotís for, and know itís still 25minís till the next song.

Ugh! I spent meetings counting the minutes until the next song countless times! Course it was always nice when you dozed off Sunday morning at the start of the public talk and woke up for the middle song!

Sure wish I knew what Leah was up to these days...I might actually make a move. ROFL

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Ugh! I spent meetings counting the minutes until the next song countless times! Course it was always nice when you dozed off Sunday morning at the start of the public talk and woke up for the middle song!

Sure wish I knew what Leah was up to these days...I might actually make a move. ROFL
Um-hmm and the sun might rise in the west tomorrow.

Over-Head
03-27-2005, 07:17 PM
What about when the guest elder makes a sunday morning no show , so just to make up for lost time they go with a 2 hour Watchtower :banghead: :banghead:

Count Zarth
03-27-2005, 07:20 PM
What about when the guest elder makes a sunday morning no show , so just to make up for lost time they go with a 2 hour Watchtower :banghead: :banghead:

I don't remember that. Usually they had a backup speaker.

The Watchtower study was the easiest part of the week for me to endure. It was actually mildly entertaining watching people give answers, usually when you knew they were self-righteous douches who had no idea what they were talking about. Especially when they droned on and on and on and on and on.

Rain Man
03-27-2005, 07:23 PM
What's the deal with the Jehovah songs? Does everyone take their clothes off during the songs or something?

Over-Head
03-27-2005, 07:24 PM
I don't remember that. Usually they had a backup speaker.

The Watchtower study was the easiest part of the week for me to endure. It was actually mildly entertaining watching people give answers, usually when you knew they were self-righteous douches who had no idea what they were talking about. Especially when they droned on and on and on and on and on.
I wrote a lot of school papers on sunday's "taking notes", which I suddenly lost when I got home. ROFL
As for the Watchtower, I used to hide an "IRON MAN" comic inside and sit in close to the wall in the back. :thumb:

Over-Head
03-27-2005, 07:26 PM
What's the deal with the Jehovah songs? Does everyone take their clothes off during the songs or something?
NO, but you get to stand up after being hit with god only knows how many doctrines in the last 50 mins.

saturnknts
03-27-2005, 07:36 PM
kelly safranic - 5th or sixth grade. went to my best friends birthday party. we played spin the bottle. had the hots for her all year. when i spun and it landed on her, instead of the pecks on the cheek everyone else was giving i decided to go for the big one. smack on the lips and smack across my face. damn that sucked.

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Yeah, the JW's I've met are braindead. I never considered the punishment they inflicted upon their young. Has anyone noticed how their temples have no windows? What's up with that? So no evil spirits can get in?

Skip Towne
03-27-2005, 07:44 PM
So you were a prickteaser then. OK, just seeing where we stand.

whoman69
03-27-2005, 07:56 PM
I'm like Rain Man, I had many crushes in high school. But I would suppose the biggest was on Janet. I actually got the courage once to call her on the phone and ask her out, but since we were in 8th grade her mother said she was too young. I think many would have thought she looked kind of geeky in Jr High since she wore glasses, but she got contacts in high school. She really blossomed, but I thought she was cute even before then. I was a very shy person and did not get out much in social circles except sports. When I showed up for senior skip day, I ran into her and she said she was real surprised that I showed up.

Count Zarth
03-27-2005, 07:57 PM
I wrote a lot of school papers on sunday's "taking notes", which I suddenly lost when I got home. ROFL
As for the Watchtower, I used to hide an "IRON MAN" comic inside and sit in close to the wall in the back. :thumb:

Dude, you wrote school papers on Sunday mornings? That's GENIUS.

My parents never made me take notes. My dad was the watchtower study conductor for a long time though so I was expected to answer.

Count Zarth
03-27-2005, 07:58 PM
NO, but you get to stand up after being hit with god only knows how many doctrines in the last 50 mins.

I had some good times replacing the lyrics from my songbook with some original ones of my own creation. ROFL

ChiefsFire
03-27-2005, 08:29 PM
you can almost hear the cybercops loadin up and gettin ready to crash this thread....tell us about your schoolage crushes hmmmmm

chiefs4me
03-27-2005, 08:38 PM
So you were a prickteaser then. OK, just seeing where we stand.

Well ......I am sitting.:)

And if my boyfriends who I usually got stoned with didn't have a problem with it......why should you?:harumph:

mcan
03-27-2005, 11:36 PM
Even college at the tender age of 25 is still "school" right?

Megan = current crush
See also: avatar.

Rausch
03-28-2005, 12:08 AM
I remember a girl named Gretchen B (I don't remember her last name, just "B.")

I remember a thunderstorm that just whailed, it was insane. Windows busted, trees fell down, hail, etc.

We never really talked (I'm thinking this is 2nd or 3rd grade) but the whole time we stared in each other's eyes. Just kept looking...

They were, even as a child, the most amazing green eyes. Just beautiful. Who knows what she looks like today, but I remember thinking that I didn't care if the groud was being turn upwards, the shingles were being torn off the roof, windows were being blown in...just keep staring in those beautiful eyes...

She moved after that year.

Odds are she's 600 lbs by now and Endelt tagged her in the "off ramp."

mcan
03-28-2005, 12:16 AM
Actually I could probably go through a list of girls since the first grade and completely sell myself as a loser for all to see... And, since I LOVE to reminisce...

grade school: Leigh Thompson.

Has always been a very pretty girl. Probably looked a little something like Dakota Fanning back then, but to me she was a goddess. I haven't seen her since high school but I'm sure she's still amazing (cheerleader/gymnast/dancer) looking. By high school she looked a little bit like Laura Harris from "24" and "Suicide Kings."

junior high: Cassie Muntz.

This girl looked like a young Cindy Crawford, but was also very cool and a bit of a tom-boy. She's gotta be the reason why I'm into athletic girls now. Met her in church, and she's probably the biggest reason why I was a church boy the whole time I was in junior high. Seriously, she was IT for me. She started going to another church when she got into high school, and I very rarely ever saw her after that. She also went to a different school (where she was homecoming queen). As far as crushes go though, this one was EPIC. I saw her about a year ago and she was still very pretty, but had let herself go a bit. She had a friend graduating in the same college as my step-sister and I saw her at the ceremony. She's a junior high gym teacher now. I gave her my cell number and she never called. Doesn't surprise me since she'd have to be retarded not to know that I was obsessed with her for several years. It was still nice to see her now that I don't act like a complete tool...

high school: Abby Simonds.

Despite looking a lot like Den!se Richards, Abby kinda reminds me of Lindsey Lohan in "Mean Girls." A really great girl who is incredible looking and very down to earth when its just you and her. Then she gets around anybody else and its all "Shut up..." and three way calling people and drama. I thought her and I were hitting it off until she met my best friend. Then the sh!t kinda hit the fan... Then it blew back and ended up all over my face. I wished that I learned half as much from that experience as I suffered for. Oh well...

college: Piper Childs.

Perfect girl. We dated for awhile, but I was too nervous to even kiss her. She ended up breaking up with me and marrying my friend Dennis. I was in the wedding. It took a long time for me to get over this one, since I know that she was into me and I messed it up. She's not easy to describe. There are times where she looks like a non-Italian Alissa Milano. Other times where she kinda reminds me of Kristen Dunst a bit. I guess she doesn't fit a mold too well.

mcan
03-28-2005, 02:35 AM
Leigh = Laura Harris
http://www.northernstars.ca/actorsghi/Media/harris_laura2.jpg

Didn't figure a lot of people know Laura Harris, so I thought I'd help out. If we were to list off the top five celebs we'd like to be seeing on a regular basis, she'd be on my list for sure...

trndobrd
03-28-2005, 04:26 AM
Yeah, the JW's I've met are braindead. I never considered the punishment they inflicted upon their young. Has anyone noticed how their temples have no windows? What's up with that? So no evil spirits can get in?

It's so none of the droning boredom can get out.

Skip Towne
03-28-2005, 09:24 AM
It's so none of the droning boredom can get out.
ROFL That makes sense.

Baby Lee
03-28-2005, 09:52 AM
Fairly interesting story.

I lived in one place from birth to age 8, then moved to the next town over.

In first and second grade, there was a girl I was full-on stalker for. Chased her all over the playground, smack her on the arm and run away, tried to sneak kisses [this went both ways], all the usual kid stuff.
Then I loved away, made new friends. My best friend over the years was Ralph. Come HS, I think our Jr. year, he's going on and on about a girl who started at McDonalds [where he worked also] was was the shiznit. After a few weeks, I met her, it was the same girl from 1st and 2nd grade. We had a good chuckle about it. She and Ralph are still married some 15 years later.

Baby Lee
03-28-2005, 10:05 AM
Oh, and I wouldn't consider it a crush, but my most recent surprising fascination is with Amy Carlson's eyes.
Amy Carlson is ADA Gaffney, partnered up with 'Lillith' on the new L&O Trial by Jury. I would never have imagined someone in their late 30's making Bebe Neuwirth look plain, but d@mn. And it's pretty much just those eyes.

http://www.nbc.com/photos/Primetime/Law_&_Order:_Trial_by_Jury/1TBJacN04.jpg

Iowanian
03-28-2005, 10:11 AM

I heard that I once turned a gal from Platte City to the Carpet consumption.....

I Prefered to think of it, that even though she'd had a significant amount of practice-pre-1 nightowanian...........She knew she'd reached the Pinacle of that mountain and was ruined for any future encounter.

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 12:48 AM

HOLY CRAP!!!

I found the bitch on facebook.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5350/n1070240862153335593qf8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

(http://www.facebook.com/people/Leah_R_Prosser/1070240862)

ChiefsFanatic
04-25-2008, 01:02 AM
I only had one crush that mattered. Jennifer Leigh Smith. In high school I spent two years in one brace or another when I tore up my knee. I used to get out of class 5 minutes early to get to my next class, as we had 5 buildings on campus.

She also had a brace on her knee, and we always passed each other on crutches. Eventually we became best friends, even though I was madly in love with her. I was so deeply in love with her that I would actually shake when near her.

We did became boyfriend and girlfriend, and I ended up screwing up, and then she abruptly got married. I think about her every single day.

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 01:05 AM
I'm going to attempt to make contact. This is so exciting.

ChiefaRoo
04-25-2008, 01:26 AM

<object width="510" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/VImcjXaWP8k86ScFiUJmEA"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/VImcjXaWP8k86ScFiUJmEA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="510" height="295"></embed></object>

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Is "I don't know if you remember me, but I sure as hell remember you" a creepy greeting?

Guru
04-25-2008, 01:38 AM
The first big one was a girl named Michelle. She was vicious, manipulative, violent and insane.

Kind of set the tone for the type of woman I'd fall for during the next couple of decades. :banghead:

I completely expected that second sentence. :D

88TG88
04-25-2008, 01:40 AM
Is "I don't know if you remember me, but we went to school together

fyp

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 01:40 AM
We didn't go to school together.

ChiefaRoo
04-25-2008, 01:43 AM
Is "I don't know if you remember me, but I sure as hell remember you" a creepy greeting?

Yes.

Just say hi and ask her a question and then let her talk.

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 01:43 AM
OK...I sent her a message. This is scary. We'll see if I get anything back. AMAZING!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-25-2008, 02:57 AM
I met a girl when I was 14 named Corrie. We became best friends (Did I mention I was a fat kid?) 16 years later, I rarely talk to her, she's married with 3 kids, I'm married as well, and I think about her almost every single day. I'm kind of sick.

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Wow. This is amazing. She remembers me. I'M GOING TO MARRY HER!!!

EDIT - Oh this is horrible. She's still a Jehovah's Witness. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Amnorix
04-25-2008, 01:54 PM

EDIT - Oh this is horrible. She's still a Jehovah's Witness. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SHould be fine. I'm sure it's not a significant part of her life or anything. Just ignore it...

ROFLROFLROFL

Amnorix
04-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Hrmm...

Most amusing story is a girl named Christine. She was the terror of the playground from say 1-4 grades. The "Kissing Bandit". She chased boys around the playground trying to smooch them. Ewww....yuck.

By puberty, of course, she was 100% blonde HOTNESS, and all of us from that elementary school had all we could do not to drool when she walked by.

Beth, of course, and her delicious tight sweaters, and Liz, her blonde willowyness, will always hold a fond place in my barely pubescent mind's perverted eye... These days, I don't know how high school boys can go the full schoo day without three pit stops to jerk it, the way teenage girls dress... :eek: :eek:

J Diddy
04-25-2008, 01:59 PM
OK...I sent her a message. This is scary. We'll see if I get anything back. AMAZING!

are you 5 years old or what

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 02:00 PM
are you 5 years old or what

YES!!!

I got a rush of energy when she sent me a message today. It was the most incredible feeling. I feel like I've been transported back in time 10 years.

Demonpenz
04-25-2008, 02:02 PM
I was married to Mickey's malt liqour from 8th grade until college

J Diddy
04-25-2008, 02:04 PM
YES!!!

I got a rush of energy when she sent me a message today. It was the most incredible feeling. I feel like I've been transported back in time 10 years.

http://www.npso.org/temp/yes-no-circle.gif

did you respond with this?

J Diddy
04-25-2008, 02:05 PM
I was married to Mickey's malt liqour from 8th grade until college

mickey's big mouth

loved them somabitches

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 02:07 PM
http://www.npso.org/temp/yes-no-circle.gif

did you respond with this?

Haha. That's what this feels like, except now I have the balls to actually TALK to the girl.

Pestilence
04-25-2008, 02:13 PM
YES!!!

Don't forget to pee in her butt man!

Hoover
04-25-2008, 02:16 PM
My senior year in HS was a wonderful time. For some reason we had 6 foreign exchange students, 3 where chicks and all hot. 2 Germans and a Swed. I had met the Swed before school started that year. She was living with some relation so she latched on to me. So at first I was a little peeved because I didn't want to babysit, then I was cool with it be cause she was smoking hot, then she taught be about her "culture."

It was a great year, we were not "going out" we were just having fun which was awesome. She was wild.

Discuss Thrower
04-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Uhhm.. I might be too young for this thread...

Elementary:
Ashley: Stuck up..?
Jessica: Pregnant by 16 I think..?
Kaylee: I think I facebooked her and she's a chub
Julie: 5th grade girlfriend, dumped her for a girl who moved by me but is no better looking now..

Middle:

Aubrey: Girl mentioned above, pretty much ignored me as anything other than a friend all the way to sophomore year...
Hannah: Middle school crush, likes older guys and dated one in the first years of HS, best looking girl in our class (which isn't actually saying much, but she's still pretty), was going to my senior prom date but I hated my class so I wound up going alone (woo!), I try and piss her off by giving her a peck on the cheek and she does the same, goes to college in Nebraska..

High:
Haley: Kinda lead me on sophomore year, nothing special really.
Kate: Took her to one dance and she never talked to me again.
Adrienne (#1), a year below me, didn't want anything to do with anyone / thinks I'm a creeper,
Linda: Crazy pale girl who was two years younger than me, nothing really happened.. Kinda "cheated" on her whilst on a cruise to Mexico...
Adrienne (#2) a girl from another High School a grade below me... We dated for two months at the end of my Junior year, now she's dating a guy from my HS a grade below her.

I suck at relationships, and if it weren't for the fact I disagree with the wider Catholic Hierarchy I would've converted and became a celibate monk or something.

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 02:27 PM
I looked at a bunch of my classmates from '00 on facebook last night. Most of the chicks are still hot. One of the dudes gave me his phone number. :spock:

Delano
04-25-2008, 02:30 PM
I looked at a bunch of my classmates from '00 on facebook last night. Most of the chicks are still hot. One of the dudes gave me his phone number. :spock:

Speaking of facebook, what is this all about? Showin' off a little skin bad boy?

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 02:35 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stlchiefs
04-25-2008, 02:39 PM
haha, that's great

Spicy McHaggis
04-25-2008, 06:21 PM
You know, reflecting back on it, my pattern of dating psychotic women started fairly young, probably around 14 or so. The only relationships I've had that haven't ended in crying/screaming/vases flying at my head, were those before high school. How terribly disconcerting.

bogey
04-25-2008, 06:49 PM
1st girlfriend, Linda I was in the 6th grade. She's now a high school girls basketball coach, pretty sure she's a closeted lesbian.
2nd girlfriend, Jennifer, I was in the 8th grade she was in 7th. She was a cheerleader. She was the first person to touch my penis (other than me) and hers was the first vagina I ever touched. We were in the back of a school bus coming home from a Jr. High basketball game. She moved away the end of the school year and I was heart broken.
I didn't have any girl friends the rest of my high school days. When I was in college and 18, I met Stacy. She was my first sexual experience. After I had sex for the first time, I couldn't get enough. After Stacy and I broke up, I started ****ing any woman that stood still long enough.

morphius
04-25-2008, 07:06 PM
I kind of avoided the whole crush thing, I know the girls that had crushes on me, but eh.

Friendo
04-25-2008, 07:20 PM
age 14-Sondra-thing was, she was sweet for me, but I was too green to make a play...any play. ice-blue eyes, golden hair, sweet & smart, good sense of humor-the kind you keep for life (and look back on with regret)---jeebus-still get goose-bumps nearly 35 years later.

age 16-Janet-olive skin, nice big soft boozums, a stone-Fox---great kisser-loved to make out. 3rd base. LOL, on my first "driving-date" with her, I was so f**ing nervous I drove right through a red-light (not even close to yellow) while talking, on the way to the restaurant.

age 18--Jeanie*-this girl was a nympho and taught me a few things-think a better looking and tighter "Lucy" on Dallas----things were good until I discovered she was occassionally bangin some dude named Phil.......Ford.:grr:

blueballs
04-25-2008, 07:41 PM
My left hand got jealous of my right
it keep me up nights

booger
04-25-2008, 08:28 PM
This thread needs more Claybashing............

J/K Goatse

Keep us up to date on your quest to nail this dame.

Don't talk to her about peanut butter or stuff like that.
Don't forget your raincoat either you little jehovahphile!!

Remember two in the pink and one in the stink.

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 08:54 PM
This thread needs more Claybashing............

J/K Goatse

Keep us up to date on your quest to nail this dame.

Don't talk to her about peanut butter or stuff like that.
Don't forget your raincoat either you little jehovahphile!!

Remember two in the pink and one in the stink.

I don't think anything is going to happen. She lives in Arizona.

She did add me to her friends list, though. I'm about to reply to her message. :D

stlchiefs
04-25-2008, 09:03 PM

She did add me to her friends list, though. I'm about to reply to her message. :D

Don't screw it up. I mean, good luck. :D

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 09:30 PM
Was it creepy to say "I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU ALL THESE YEARS?"

Skip Towne
04-25-2008, 10:55 PM

Good luck Clayton. You may get laid yet. Keep us informed.

Rausch
04-25-2008, 10:57 PM

You know you can bang them too, right?...

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 11:12 PM
You know you can bang them too, right?...

Only if they're rotten JWs...

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 11:25 PM
I just told her she was as pretty as the last time I saw her. THE BALL'S IN YOUR COURT, BITCH!

Count Zarth
04-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Oh dear. Well, this is depressing (although the first line made my heart jump).

someone got a crush??

that's an old pic by the way.

ok, i'll level with you. i'd heard some things, and wanted to see if you'd come out and tell me, but i'll be blunt and ask.

i heard, and of course it's only rumor til it's confirmed, right?... that your dad is apostate, and your sister is lesbian.

i'm curious how things are spiritually. i guess that's what i'm asking. i'll be honest, i've been up and down some bad roads in the past few years, and i'm really being cautious, that's all.

My reply:

Well, gee, I thought it was OBVIOUS I had a massive crush on you...I mean that was obvious 10 years ago (though I did my best to hide it...lol). Too bad it took me that long to actually talk to you in any meaningful way. :/

How old?

No, my dad is not an apostate...lol..still goes to meetings with mom as far as I know. And my sister is certainly not a lesbo (though single at the moment). That's hilarious. :)

But yeah, I guess you figured out. I'm not a JW and haven't been for years now. I quit when I was 19. Never thought you were all that serious about it but I guess I was mistaken.

Hope this doesn't mean we can't talk. :(

Count Zarth
04-26-2008, 12:45 AM
Well **** me! So much for fantasies about fulfilling unrequited love. Not that I want any part of your bleeding offspring anyway. :spock:

No, I was a little too pre-occupied with my own world to notice your crush. But I remember what's-his-name stalking me... I'll think of his name in my sleep, i'm sure....

Pic is about 2 1/2 - 3 years old. I'm older, divorced (in the process anyway), and a mom now.

When I said your sister, I meant XXXXXX. But I guess if she's married to an Episcopalian Pastor (unless that's a woman), then I guess not. :) LOL
And I'm glad to hear about your dad. Ain't it funny how rumors fly?

Well, I wasn't too serious about the truth for many years, but I really am now. It doesn't mean we can't talk, but let me be up front with you... I'm not interested in a relationship, crush or no crush. :) And I mean it when I say I'm being cautious.

Why did you give it up?

stlchiefs
04-26-2008, 12:56 AM
The girl sounds a little psycho, especially if you've left "the truth" and are "apostate". I know you're hurting for your own turkey to stuff, but I think it's time to keep moving Goatse.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-26-2008, 12:58 AM
Follow her home one night, put on a mask, and force anal sechs with her. You'll all feel better when it's over.

Count Zarth
04-26-2008, 01:00 AM
The girl sounds a little psycho, especially if you've left "the truth" and are "apostate". I know you're hurting for your own turkey to stuff, but I think it's time to keep moving Goatse.

Gee you think? I'm still going to talk to her. AND PRETEND WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR YEARS. I'M SAVING YOUR PIC, WHORE!

:(

Wonder what my old college editor is up to these days. :evil:

Count Zarth
04-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Wonderful.

yeah, kent. he stalked me. freak.

well, it's good to know that you'd choose jw over epissssss.... :)

i'm sorry it always felt like a chore. that i can relate to. but really, when you love jehovah, none of it is a burden, it's a joy. i hope you'll reconsider your choice. you're running out of time. if you're not for him... you know how it goes... you're against him. it's worth the effort, it means your life, man!! i know you know all that... just give it some thought and prayer.

yeah, that's the most i've ever known you to say!

stlchiefs
04-26-2008, 10:16 AM
what is epissss?

This girl is so into JW it sounds like you could have some good fun with her, if you don't mind ruining the non-existent relationship you two don't have. Tell her about your new religious beliefs, how you mate with cows, produce soft core porn, etc.

Count Zarth
04-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Episcopalian.

Bowser
04-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Does she scream out "OH MY JEHOVAH!!!" when she gushes all over the bed?

stlchiefs
04-26-2008, 10:58 AM

Ask Bogey. :shrug:

Coach
04-26-2008, 10:59 AM

LMAO