PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical: It's the first day of a conference...

Rain Man
03-26-2005, 03:59 PM
You're at a week-long conference, and it's the first day. You register at 11:00 a.m., and then they release you for lunch in the conference facility cafeteria. You go through the line and get your grilled cheese sandwich, potato chips ,and Dr. Pepper, with a chocolate chip cookie for dessert. You pay the cashier and step into the seating area, which consists solely of six-person tables. Which table do you sit at? (Assume that everyone at each table is a conference attendee.)

Poll coming.

Count Zarth
03-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Tableful of guys. I don't need to hear any ****ing girlie talk.

4th and Long
03-26-2005, 04:09 PM
Tableful of guys. I don't need to hear any ****ing girlie talk.
FYI, girlie talk sometimes includes such things as, "Damn! You're cute! Wanna come back to my room and **** my brains out later?"

Yeah, you need to stay at the guy table. It leaves more room for the rest of us sit with the hotties. :D

Rain Man
03-26-2005, 04:11 PM
I'd sit by myself. That's where the most interesting conversations take place.

Count Zarth
03-26-2005, 04:13 PM
FYI, girlie talk sometimes includes such things as, "Damn! You're cute! Wanna come back to my room and **** my brains out later?"

Yeah, I'm sure that would happen.

4th and Long
03-26-2005, 04:13 PM
I'd sit by myself. That's where the most interesting conversations take place.
Sybil? Is that you? :p

4th and Long
03-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Actually, it does happen, it has happened, more often than you'd think. Just not quite like I typed it. Writers embellishment, dontcha know. :)

Skip Towne
03-26-2005, 04:16 PM
It happens to some guys. It really does!

Braincase
03-26-2005, 04:16 PM
I'd go sit by myself, knowing that someone wants to sit at the table with one very attractive person adept at speaking English.

Count Zarth
03-26-2005, 04:23 PM
It happens to some guys. It really does!

I don't believe you.

PastorMikH
03-26-2005, 04:43 PM
I'd go find an empty table then watch gochiefs, per 4th's instructions, walk over to a table with 4 good looking ladies and get shot down. Then I'd watch him get up and go over to the table with the 4 women that even ENDelt wouldn't hit on, and strike out again. Then I'd watch him as he got up and headed over to Rainman's table and kill Rainman's conversation.

4th and Long
03-26-2005, 04:46 PM
I'd go find an empty table then watch gochiefs, per 4th's instructions, walk over to a table with 4 good looking ladies and get shot down. Then I'd watch him get up and go over to the table with the 4 women that even ENDelt wouldn't hit on, and strike out again. Then I'd watch him as he got up and headed over to Rainman's table and kill Rainman's conversation.
That's Classic! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Count Zarth
03-26-2005, 04:55 PM

Are you nuts? I'd never take a chance like that.

FloridaChief
03-26-2005, 04:57 PM

I've enjoyed reading your work in the Penthouse Forum...

KCWolfman
03-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Nearest table. The chaff will be beaten from the wheat by the end of the week and I will be sitting with like-minded or interesting people by that juncture. Frankly, I don't care what they look like.

StcChief
03-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Nearest table. The chaff will be beaten from the wheat by the end of the week and I will be sitting with like-minded or interesting people by that juncture. Frankly, I don't care what they look like.

Agreed. That's what happens at conferences.

PastorMikH
03-26-2005, 06:09 PM
Are you nuts? I'd never take a chance like that.

No. In reality, you'd see the table full of nice looking ladies and then start making laps around the lunch room. Then after 30 laps or so, you'd end up standing in the corner, facing the walls, eating your lunch.