PDA

View Full Version : Will Elvis win the NFL passing title this year? He's currently in 2nd behind Manning

kcbob
12-15-2000, 11:09 PM
by 150 yards. Peyton has a tough road this week with Miami. I would like to see him do it myself. He's only 250 yds from 4,000. Garcia trails him by 100. Dont get me wrong, I would rather see W's. Thoughts or opinions?

milkman
12-15-2000, 11:13 PM
That would just freak a lot of people out...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
12-16-2000, 05:18 AM
Bob Dole would expect Elvis to take the lead this Sunday, since everyone knows the last 3 quarters will be "garbage time."

SoCal Chief
12-16-2000, 07:20 AM
Don't forget, that's also with missing one game and Payton hasn't.

Personally I think the yardage passing title is a dubious title, but at least it shows Elvis is capable of winging it if needed. Get a running game next season and his yardage may go down, but he should be even more effective and efficient, even with Raye calling those predictable plays.

SoCal Chief
12-16-2000, 07:21 AM
Don't forget, that's also with missing one game and Payton hasn't.

Personally I think the yardage passing title is a dubious title, but at least it shows Elvis is capable of winging it if needed. Get a running game next season and his yardage may go down, but he should be even more effective and efficient, even with Raye calling those predictable plays.