PDA

View Full Version : WTFunk is Crunk?

Bootlegged
03-30-2005, 09:58 AM
I get the teeth part, but what else goes into being "crunk"?

White boy minds wanna know.

Saulbadguy
03-30-2005, 09:59 AM
Get crunk with the Icy Hot Stuntaz.

Mr. Kotter
03-30-2005, 10:00 AM
Here you go... (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crunk)

Duck Dog
03-30-2005, 10:00 AM
My understanding, from watching VH1, is that Crunk is the hip-hop version of head bangers.

David.
03-30-2005, 10:01 AM

YOU DON'T KNOW CRUNK?!

crazy drunk

I think

jspchief
03-30-2005, 10:02 AM
Crunk is what I tell the officer I'm not when I get pulled over at 2:30 am

Mark M
03-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Google is our friend ...

http://slate.msn.com/id/2103955/
http://www.crunkenergydrink.com/html2/
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crunk

Basically, it's another term African Americans came up with to stump white folks. Once us white folks start using it, they'll come up with something new.

I think there's a committee somewhere that decides all of that ...

The above comment references a skit on MadTV and is not intended to be racist, insensitive, or in any way degrading to the African American community or its members, in whole or in part.

MM
~~:D

Pants
03-30-2005, 10:03 AM

ROFL

Mark M
03-30-2005, 10:06 AM

:spock:

I'm apparently getting too fugging old, because that sounds retarded.

Damn kids these days ...

MM
~~:)

Bootlegged
03-30-2005, 10:09 AM
I saw the Ying Yang bros on Cribs this morning....that explains a lot. Babbling morons = crunk..

Pants
03-30-2005, 10:12 AM
:spock:

I'm apparently getting too fugging old, because that sounds retarded.

Damn kids these days ...

MM
~~:)

You don't know Icy Hot Stuntaz?

Mark M
03-30-2005, 10:18 AM
You don't know Icy Hot Stuntaz?
Holy crap ...

ROFL

It always cracks me up when some white kids from the suburbs try to act gangster. One of these days I just wanna take one of those twits aside and say ...

"I hate to break it to you there, Todd—er—'Playa Hata,' but the closest thing you've been to a gang is the freaking Boy Scouts. What'd you do, a drive-by knot tying? I can just see it now ...

It's just past 8 p.m. on a school night, and you're staying out past curfew because you're such a gangsta! You creep up on a pack of Webeloes, lean out the window and do a double clove hitch.

Listen, tough guy, you can enjoy gangsta rap, just don't act like you can relate.

Oh, and one more thing—it doesn't matter that you installed a lawnmower muffler or a huge wing on the back end, it's still a fugging Civic, you tard."

MM
~~nlm

Brock
03-30-2005, 10:18 AM
Fupid. That means fuggin stupid.

jcroft
03-30-2005, 10:20 AM
In short: crunk has nothing to do with teeth.

"Crunk" was first a tgerm people used to mean "crazy drunk." Then, Lil Jon and some other hip-hopster's, mostly from ATL, came out with a fairly innovative style of hip-hip, and they called it crunk, because they figured it was the perfect much for when you're crazy drunk.

So, "crunk" now means either "crazy drunk," or that specific southern hip-hop style.

Pants
03-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Holy crap ...

ROFL

It always cracks me up when some white kids from the suburbs try to act gangster. One of these days I just wanna take one of those twits aside and say ...

"I hate to break it to you there, Todd—er—'Playa Hata,' but the closest thing you've been to a gang is the freaking Boy Scouts. What'd you do, a drive-by knot tying? I can just see it now ...

It's just past 8 p.m. on a school night, and you're staying out past curfew because you're such a gangsta! You creep up on a pack of Webeloes, lean out the window and do a double clove hitch.

Listen, tough guy, you can enjoy gangsta rap, just don't act like you can relate.

Oh, and one more thing—it doesn't matter that you installed a lawnmower muffler or a huge wing on the back end, it's still a fugging Civic, you tard."

MM
~~nlm

ROFL

No way, dude, they are STRAIGHT BALLIN'

That pic always makes me laugh out loud.

|Zach|
03-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Drunk

Nubian Nut
03-30-2005, 10:30 AM
"Crunk" was first a tgerm people used to mean "crazy drunk." Then, Lil Jon and some other hip-hopster's, mostly from ATL, came out with a fairly innovative style of hip-hip, and they called it crunk, because they figured it was the perfect much for when you're crazy drunk.

So, "crunk" now means either "crazy drunk," or that specific southern hip-hop style.

You got it exactly :thumb:

NewChief
03-30-2005, 10:31 AM
In short: crunk has nothing to do with teeth.

Kickin' the k-nowledge.

BigMeatballDave
03-30-2005, 10:36 AM
I got so damn crunk last night, I shot up dat nigga house ROFL

Ebolapox
03-30-2005, 10:39 AM
ROFL

funny anecdote here... so the other night I was bored, and a bud of mine and me were hanging out... we decide to go eat @ ziggy's, when we're driving by a mcdonald's... and the parking lot was basically a white version of 'fast and the furious'...all these lameass white boys (of which I'm white, only sometimes lame) are hangin' out doin' the whole 'icy hot stuntaz' stuff... so we roll down the windows, blare 'shake it like a salt shaker' by lil john/east side boys, start driving through the parking lot, and I start yelling 'YEEEEEEEAHh'... and 'OOOOOOOOKAY!!'..... and... 'WHAAAAAAAT' in chappelle fashion... that's about the hardest I've laughed in a long time... almost threw out my voice though, but it was worth it

-EB-

jarjar
03-30-2005, 10:55 AM
ROFL

funny anecdote here... so the other night I was bored, and a bud of mine and me were hanging out... we decide to go eat @ ziggy's, when we're driving by a mcdonald's... and the parking lot was basically a white version of 'fast and the furious'...all these lameass white boys (of which I'm white, only sometimes lame) are hangin' out doin' the whole 'icy hot stuntaz' stuff... so we roll down the windows, blare 'shake it like a salt shaker' by lil john/east side boys, start driving through the parking lot, and I start yelling 'YEEEEEEEAHh'... and 'OOOOOOOOKAY!!'..... and... 'WHAAAAAAAT' in chappelle fashion... that's about the hardest I've laughed in a long time... almost threw out my voice though, but it was worth it

-EB-

Given your sig, that's funny.

To the windooooooooooooooowww to the wall.

jcroft
03-30-2005, 11:04 AM
Kickin' the k-nowledge.

I'm very down for a skinny white kid from the JoCo.

Heh.

RINGLEADER
03-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Leroy Wells is crunk...

Can you dig it?

Rausch
03-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Fupid. That means fuggin stupid.

Yup.

I'm sticking with $#itfaced...

Iowanian
03-30-2005, 12:59 PM
I thought it was the noise made when an Asian's U-joint went out of the delivery truck?

"You know what matta wit truck?
"No...whats it doing?"
"It make big Crunking noi when gib gas"
"I'll tell you for some extra Crab Rangoon"

"Sweeeeeeeegen...........C@cksucka!"

DenverChief
03-30-2005, 01:10 PM

go bowe
03-30-2005, 01:22 PM
where did you find that? ROFL ROFL ROFL

it's bloody mah-vellous... ROFL ROFL ROFL

it should be a chiefs planet smiley... :hmmm:

(i'm very fond of smilies, you know... :) :) :) )

DenverChief
03-30-2005, 01:23 PM
where did you find that? ROFL ROFL ROFL

it's bloody mah-vellous... ROFL ROFL ROFL

it should be a chiefs planet smiley... :hmmm:

(i'm very fond of smilies, you know... :) :) :) )

http://www.justf*ckinggoogleit.com/

Bowser
03-30-2005, 01:25 PM
http://www.justf*ckinggoogleit.com/

Hey! The damned page cannot be displayed! WTF?

DenverChief
03-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Hey! The damned page cannot be displayed! WTF?

replace the "*" with a"U" dummy ;)

David.
03-30-2005, 01:28 PM
I honestly don't know anyone besides lil Jon who says "crunk"

Not that I know lil Jon

but you catch my drift.

David.
03-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Yup.

I'm sticking with $#itfaced...

fcked up is what we say round here.

Fat Elvis
03-30-2005, 02:13 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=39640&stc=1

Eli be crunk.

NewChief
03-30-2005, 02:19 PM
I honestly don't know anyone besides lil Jon who says "crunk"

You should have listened to our college radio station, then. One of the DJs with a hiphop show said crunk about every other word a couple of years back. He had a great genre show, and he was a pretty good DJ. I did get tired of hearing him say crunk, though.

Iowanian
03-30-2005, 02:20 PM
I watched like the first day of the American Idol(when they play all the folks that suck)........and some black guy from Nawlins I think.....I think his name was LeRoy........was talkin something about his Crunk, talkin about his Gold Teefs that popped in and out.

Its stupid regardless, and I'll wager a word that will never locate itself in my regular Vocabulary.

NewChief
03-30-2005, 02:24 PM
I watched like the first day of the American Idol(when they play all the folks that suck)........and some black guy from Nawlins I think.....I think his name was LeRoy........was talkin something about his Crunk, talkin about his Gold Teefs that popped in and out.

That dude was freaking hilarious, though. I couldn't understand a single word he was saying. Randy (the big black judge) was trying to act all street and stuff when he was talking to him. "You crunk dawg! You crunk. Ya YA YA!"

Sorry, Randy, but you lost any street cred you had when you started doing American Idol.

Bootlegged
03-30-2005, 02:30 PM

Its stupid regardless, and I'll wager a word that will never locate itself in my regular Vocabulary.

That was my introduction to this shit too... then 2 other bumbling idiots I saw on MTV this morning.

ENDelt260
03-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Skeet skeet skeet!

DenverChief
03-30-2005, 04:33 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=39640&stc=1

Eli be crunk.

ROFL dude the unedited version of that pic has got to hysterical

David.
03-30-2005, 04:50 PM
it's even scarier

Digital Takawira
03-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Skeet skeet skeet!

gives a whole new meaning to the national skeet shooting association.