PDA

View Full Version : New drinking game....

ChiefsFire
03-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Every time a three pointer is shot in tonites McDonalds all american game.....you must take a shot of your favorite adult beverage.....

Im well on my way to bein sh@tfaced.......

CosmicPal
03-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Whew.

Good thing you didn't have us taking a shot every time they dribbled the ball. I'd be hammered by half time.

Rain Man
03-30-2005, 07:12 PM
My plan is to take a drink of root beer every time they show a bouncy cheerleader.

ENDelt260
03-30-2005, 07:16 PM
My favorite drinking game is, "Drink the beer!"

"You win!"
"What do I win?"
"Another beer!"

Bowser
03-30-2005, 07:28 PM
My favorite drinking game is, "Drink the beer!"

"You win!"
"What do I win?"
"Another beer!"

Heh. Family Guy rocks.

philfree
03-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Every time a three pointer is shot in tonites McDonalds all american game.....you must take a shot of your favorite adult beverage.....

Im well on my way to bein sh@tfaced.......

I don't think I could wait that long in between drinks. A fun drinking game we used to play in college was 'Caps'. You sit about 10' apart in the floor with a couple of inches of beer in your mug which is placed on the floor right in front of you. Between your legs basically and it's smart to put down some newspaper for spillege. Then you throw beer caps at your oponents mug. You make it he drinks and you count a point. It's kinda like basketball i guess. First one to 10 wins unless you're playing rapid fire doubles and then you play to 21. If your good you drown people.

PhilFree :arrow:

ChiefsFire
03-30-2005, 09:29 PM
I don't think I could wait that long in between drinks. A fun drinking game we used to play in college was 'Caps'. You sit about 10' apart in the floor with a couple of inches of beer in your mug which is placed on the floor right in front of you. Between your legs basically and it's smart to put down some newspaper for spillege. Then you throw beer caps at your oponents mug. You make it he drinks and you count a point. It's kinda like basketball i guess. First one to 10 wins unless you're playing rapid fire doubles and then you play to 21. If your good you drown people.

we use to play a game like that....

except we hurled pool balls at each others genitalia...

can you say genitalia in here???

NJ Chief Fan
03-30-2005, 10:15 PM
beer pong absolute best drinkin game ever...but im a recovering alcoholic so i dont drink

ENDelt260
03-30-2005, 10:22 PM
beer pong absolute best drinkin game ever...but im a recovering alcoholic so i dont drink
The ASU Delts liked to play Beirut... it's like beer pong, but w/ bottle caps instead of ping pong balls.

The game of choice at UMR when I was there was 3 Man. I used to always carry a pair or two of dice with me so I could start a game at a moments notice.

NJ Chief Fan
03-30-2005, 10:33 PM
ive heard of beirut...but we still played that with beer pong balls

philfree
03-30-2005, 10:44 PM
we use to play a game like that....

except we hurled pool balls at each others genitalia...

can you say genitalia in here???

Boy that sounds fun. We used to play a game where we'd split up the pool balls between two of us and each player would defend the two corner pockets at his end of the table. The object is to get all the balls in the other guys pockets buy slinging them across the table as hasrd as you can. No throwing allowed. To defend you block with your hands which takes a little skill or you'll lose a finger. It's not a drinking game but were usually impaired by various substances when we played.

This reminds me of the best game of pool I've every played. I had this buddy(still do i guess) who really liked to play pool. We had a table so he always would come over and want to play pool. Which was O.K. sometimes but after a point I new I wasn't gonna meet any pretty girls in the basement so I would get sick of it. My ol buddy Mags was pretty good and he would usuallu beat me on my own table. (like I cared) One night we came in from partying and he said let's play for a dollar. I said O.K. and then I picked up a broom turned it around and broke. I mad a ball so I was still shooting. I proceeded to run the table down to the 8 ball and missed. He missed and I cleaned it up and collected my buck. Kicked his ass with a broom handle. I haven't played him since and I won't. No need to spoil the memory and it pisses him off :thumb:

Spicy McHaggis
03-30-2005, 11:45 PM

Beer pong is the true American passtime.