PDA

View Full Version : Renshaw and 810?

tyton75
04-01-2005, 12:38 PM
What happened to Renshaw this time... i was listening a little last night and they were saying that "we don't really know where he is, but we love him".. did he go on another bender or what?

Mr. Laz
04-01-2005, 12:39 PM
don't know... but the guy apparently can't get up early because he can't stop his "night time activities"

he's blowing his career ... must be an addiction of some kind :shake:

htismaqe
04-01-2005, 12:43 PM
He's got problems with mental illness, depression, and substance abuse (alcohol definitely, I have a hunch there's more than just that)...

tyton75
04-01-2005, 12:44 PM
yeah.. I knew he had an alcohol problem.. but i got the idea that he might be switching sides and going to 610... but they were just trying to cover it..

BigChiefFan
04-01-2005, 12:48 PM
He's pretty high-strung. If he does drugs, it's definitely uppers.

Cochise
04-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Pissing away a career being a sports talk radio host, maybe the best job in the world :shake:

Not that I think he's any good. But still.

htismaqe
04-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Pissing away a career being a sports talk radio host, maybe the best job in the world :shake:

Not that I think he's any good. But still.

The mental illness is what makes him "not any good".

He was one of the most educated and informed host I've heard on local sportstalk radio. He knew EVERY team, in EVERY sport.

He was just unbearable to listen to.

Mr. Laz
04-01-2005, 12:53 PM

He was one of the most educated and informed host I've heard on local sportstalk radio. He knew EVERY team, in EVERY sport.

he's like a friggin chihuahua dog or something

yap,yap,yap ...

|Zach|
04-01-2005, 12:53 PM
being a sports talk radio host, maybe the best job in the world :shake:
You think? I would rather stick a needle in my eye than listen to sports talk callers day in and day out.

Cochise
04-01-2005, 01:01 PM

I definitely agree that he is unbearable to listen to.

Dartgod
04-01-2005, 01:03 PM
I thought he left this market a looong time ago?

Death Nebula
04-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Best thing about Renshaw was when he was still broadcast out of Chitown and had that guitar player Luie something come in and rock out once a week.

alpha_omega
04-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Saw him on the sports spot one night last week...He is a "freak" for sure.

beavis
04-01-2005, 01:22 PM

It took me a while to get used to him, but once I did, I thought he was great.

You're right though, dude could bust out some obscure knowlege sometimes.

morphius
04-01-2005, 01:59 PM

Unbearable describes him perfectly. Though I don't think I could ever deal with anyone with that much energy for more then a few minutes at a time and the commercial breaks were not long enough to recover.

Mark M
04-01-2005, 02:00 PM
I can't rip the guy too much ...

his taste in music is entirely too good.

MM
~~:Peace:

Chief Henry
04-01-2005, 02:14 PM
The guy took terrifc notes while watching sporting events. He would refer to those notes frequently in his shows. His recaps of games were always very articulate becaue he had his notes infront of him.
I liked that alot.