PDA

View Full Version : Rich Scanlon update

Count Zarth
04-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Thunder 30, Galaxy 7

Berlin, Gernany - Middle linebacker Rich Scanlon was instrumental in Berlin's blowout over Frankfurt, leading the Thunder with 4 tackles as his vaunted run defense held the Galaxy to only 42 yards rushing.

Scanlon also had a great day defending the pass, with two passes defensed and an interception that squelched any threat of a Galaxy comeback after they cut the score to 23-7.

Tune in next week as Scanlon leads his Berlin Thunder against the Hamburg Sea Devils!

http://img107.exs.cx/img107/4898/28213765sq.jpg

royr17
04-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Alright way to go my boy Richie Scanlon !!!!!

Keep it up !!!!!

Pitt Gorilla
04-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Start printing playoff tickets!?!

Count Zarth
04-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Please note: The mighty Rich Scanlon would have had more than 4 tackles, but his defense was so amazing the opposition only ran 36 plays. Ph34r!!

royr17
04-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Looks like my boys impact on his team was so tremendous that the other team didnt want to run very many plays.

Like I've told you and Dad told you the guy is a leader, and wouldnt it be nice if we went with a lineup at linebacker of Fujita, Scanlon, and Bell when the season started.

The Bad Guy
04-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Looks like my boys impact on his team was so tremendous that the other team didnt want to run very many plays.

Like I've told you and Dad told you the guy is a leader, and wouldnt it be nice if we went with a lineup at linebacker of Fujita, Scanlon, and Bell when the season started.

Here we go again.

How do you know he's a leader? Have you heard Chief teammates comment that he is?

And no, it wouldn't be nice to see Scanlon as a starter because that means either one of 2 things.

1) a starter got injured
2) we plan on being the worst defense in the NFL this year.

You have an unhealthy obsession.

tk13
04-02-2005, 03:18 PM
ROFL That's just what we needed, another 8000 post thread over this.

Count Zarth
04-02-2005, 03:19 PM
ROFL That's just what we needed, another 8000 post thread over this.

Hey! Don't try to deny it. Rich Scanlon has shown today that he is a beast in the middle!

chiefs4me
04-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Why the name change?

royr17
04-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Here we go again.

How do you know he's a leader? Have you heard Chief teammates comment that he is?

And no, it wouldn't be nice to see Scanlon as a starter because that means either one of 2 things.

1) a starter got injured
2) we plan on being the worst defense in the NFL this year.

You have an unhealthy obsession.

I dont understand your reasoning on you dont think he is any good cause he was undrafted. Priest Holmes was undrafted and he turned out to be good.

You obviously dont know nothin about the guy at all. I remember watchin him play in the preseason and he looked like a beast to me out there.

But thats your opinion. Carry On to your regular schedule broadcastin.

Count Zarth
04-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Why the name change?

KCWolfman can't stand it when people rip on his favorite religious leader.

Kind of like a Raiders fan when we rip on Al Davis.

Brando
04-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Long live Rich Scanlon and the hope that he brings to the peoples of Micronesia!

Count Zarth
04-02-2005, 03:46 PM
I have to agree with Roy here, guys, sorry.

We've said alot of shit about Rich Scanlon, but now we've got some hard evidence that says he's a stud.

We'll see how things go in NFLE...

Ari Chi3fs
04-02-2005, 03:47 PM
i think he has fire. Give him time. He could be a valuable contributor.

chiefs4me
04-02-2005, 03:50 PM
I wonder where scanfan is? She is usually around on saturday's.:hmmm:

Mr. Laz
04-02-2005, 03:55 PM

how would you know what scanlon is when you don't watch college football?

:shake:

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:00 PM
how would you know what scanlon is when you don't watch college football?

:shake:
I watched him in college every game. His is tough as nails and he is a strong leader on the field.

the Talking Can
04-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Steve Scanlon always has the lowest prices on new and used automobiles.

ROYC75
04-02-2005, 04:09 PM
:hmmm:

Time will tell, that's all.

Count Zarth
04-02-2005, 04:23 PM

Time will tell, that's all.

I'm on the bandwagon!

Bowser
04-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Really? NO WAY!!

Woodrow Call
04-02-2005, 04:57 PM
I heard he took the INT 49 yrds. Not to bad.

To Rich Scanlon the Chiefsplanet version of Bill Bratzke :toast:

Wilson8
04-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Not ready to proclaim that Rich Scanlon is the answer to the Chief’s defensive needs, but he did have a nice day in Europe. He tied for the team lead in tackles with four. He also had 2 pass defensed and interception with a return for 49 yards. If he shows he is a player, he can create a place on the Chief's roster. I’d like to see the guy be successful. With guys like Rich on the team, with his salary, is what makes it possible to be able to afford players like Patrick Surtain.

Others that had good days in NFL Europe -

Jonathan Mckenzie Smith also had a nice day with 16 carries for 99 yards for the Admirals.

John Booth had 3 catches for 58 yards for the Admirals.

Joe Hall, playing fullback for the Rhein Fire, had 3 catches for 19 yards.

Scott Cannot had 5 tackles and 1 pd for the Admirals.

Bob Dole
04-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Long live Rich Scanlon and the hope that he brings to the peoples of Micronesia!

No shit. As the NFL's only native Micronesian, Rich Scanlon is a shimmering ray of hope for a people who just don't get enough credit for their global contributions.

Woodrow Call
04-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Not ready to proclaim that Rich Scanlon is the answer to the Chief’s defensive needs, but he did have a nice day in Europe. He tied for the team lead in tackles with four. He also had 2 pass defensed and interception with a return for 49 yards. If he shows he is a player, he can create a place on the Chief's roster. I’d like to see the guy be successful. With guys like Rich on the team, with his salary, is what makes it possible to be able to afford players like Patrick Surtain.

Others that had good days in NFL Europe -

Jonathan Mckenzie Smith also had a nice day with 16 carries for 99 yards for the Admirals.

John Booth had 3 catches for 58 yards for the Admirals.

Scott Cannot had 5 tackles and 1 pd for the Admirals.

I would like to see Hall do well since Easy is gone the Chiefs need a backup. I wouldn't mind seeing Holcombe filling the 2nd FB/3rd RB but I haven't heard anything on him lately.

royr17
04-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Just let Rich do his thing in Europe and for those who go to training camp and let all you see come preseason what the kid can do.

Count Zarth
04-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Here are some updates on other players the Chiefs sent:

Berlin Thunder:

S Willie Ford, 1 tackle

Frankfurt Galaxy:

OL Aaron Johnson, started at RT for Galaxy and allowed zero sacks.

Rhein Fire:

CB Chazz Moore: 1 tackle on defense, 1 on special teams

FB Joe Hall: Caught 3 passes for 19 yards and tackled a defender following an INT.

T Matt Miller: OL sub.

WR Jeris McIntyre: Returned 1 kickoff for 22 yards.

Eddie Freeman also started at DT for the Fire and made 4 tackles.
ROFL

Amsterdam Admirals:

HB Jonathan Smith: 16 carries for 99 yards

S Scott Connot: Started for the Admirals and made 5 tackles with 1 pass defensed.

WR John Booth: Caught 3 passes for 58 yards

Bowser
04-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Just let Rich do his thing in Europe and for those who go to training camp and let all you see come preseason what the kid can do.

I hope Scanlon does well over there, and comes to camp and dominates, but seriously, that will be like playing two NFL seasons in one year. The guy won't make it at a high level all the way through the season. He'll lose his legs from all the work. Hopefully he will grow from the experience and dominate next year, but I think the best we can expect from him this year is to be a stud special teamer and solid backup.

Bob Dole
04-02-2005, 05:18 PM
I hope Scanlon does well over there, and comes to camp and dominates, but seriously, that will be like playing two NFL seasons in one year. The guy won't make it at a high level all the way through the season. He'll lose his legs from all the work. Hopefully he will grow from the experience and dominate next year, but I think the best we can expect from him this year is to be a stud special teamer and solid backup.

Keep ****ing doubting Rich Scanlon.

Bowser
04-02-2005, 05:22 PM
Keep ****ing doubting Rich Scanlon.

Yep, I shoulda felt that one coming.......

Rudy lost the toss
04-02-2005, 05:29 PM
I hope Bell can play OLB :rolleyes:

Mr. Laz
04-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Here are some updates on other players the Chiefs sent:

Berlin Thunder:
S Willie Ford, 1 tackle

Frankfurt Galaxy:
OL Aaron Johnson, started at RT for Galaxy and allowed zero sacks.

Rhein Fire:
CB Chazz Moore: 1 tackle on defense, 1 on special teams
FB Joe Hall: Caught 3 passes for 19 yards and tackled a defender following an INT.
T Matt Miller: OL sub.
WR Jeris McIntyre: Returned 1 kickoff for 22 yards.
Eddie Freeman also started at DT for the Fire and made 4 tackles ROFL

Amsterdam Admirals:
S Scott Connot: Started for the Admirals and made 5 tackles with 1 pass defensed.
WR John Booth: Caught 3 passes for 58 yards
ya know... i'm just sick of seeing the same names over and over again

d@m, if these guys haven't stepped up after their 13th year in europe and 14th year on the practice squad, then it's time to move on to someone else.

its call a developmental squad, not an "old-age-home-for-football-players-that-suck squad".

Woodrow Call
04-02-2005, 05:40 PM
ya know... i'm just sick of seeing the same names over and over again

d@m, if these guys haven't stepped up after their 13th year in europe and 14th year on the practice squad, then it's time to move on to someone else.

its call a development squad, not an "old age home for football players that suck squad".

ROFL Very true. Seems like most of these guys are in thier 2nd or 3rd season in NFLE maybe they haven't I am not going to check it out. I know NFLE isn't exactly stocked but the Chiefs know that these guys cant cut it. Why keep trying the same guys over and over?

Skip Towne
04-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Hey, that's one in a row for Rich, I'm on the bandwagon. Yeah, sign me up.

Bob Dole
04-02-2005, 06:00 PM
Bob Dole sure hopes Conclave doesn't drag on for too long. Scanlon needs the playing time.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Who?

PastorMikH
04-02-2005, 06:40 PM
...and wouldnt it be nice if we went with a lineup at linebacker of Fujita, Scanlon, and Bell when the season started.

Uhm, I would feel a bit better about that lineup if he were good enough for the Chiefs to not see a need to send him to europe in the first place. Besides, a lot of the guys he's playing against may never get to start in the NFL. Let's remember the competition he's up against there is nowhere near what he'd see in Sept.

Now, I hope he does well, we need the LB, but I'm just not quite ready to slate him as a starter on Sept 1.

Bob Dole
04-03-2005, 08:27 PM
The game is on right now, BTW.

milkman
04-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Now, I hope he does well, we need the LB, but I'm just not quite ready to slate him as a starter on Sept 1.

Or Oct 1, or Nov 1 Or Dec 1.

Bob Dole
04-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Hahaha

Berlin just had a 9 yard punt.

NFLE is quality.

Bob Dole
04-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Sweet play on the Scanlon INT.

He looks to have some pretty good speed.

ROYC75
04-03-2005, 08:41 PM
I mentioned along time ago about his ability and was ridiculed ( spell'n ? ) .

I thought then he needed more playing time, but he was TC fodder.

I mentioned that he would be one of the top notch players in NFLE, I was laughed at.

It's only one game so far and many of you want to jump aboard the wagon ?

And to think that he took some bad routes or bad reads to the ball at time ? ( nothing out of the norm that our starting players do. )

You might want to wait........ I could be wrong about him ! LOL He might be a bust, after all, it's only preseason, err, wait it's past that, it's a different season against scrubs. Kinda like the 2nd and 3rd team scrubs Mitchell played against last year when starters were pulled because he needed experence.

BTW........ he had those stats and only played around 50% of the defensive snaps since the coaching staff is playing all members for experence.

In time, he will make some team a very good MLB, I'm not sure if we will we have a spot available for him except give him a look in TC again.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
04-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Hahaha

Berlin just had a 9 yard punt.

NFLE is quality.

Sounds like a few punters the Chiefs have had lately. Hope Carl wasn't watching or he'll sign him for four years.
:cuss:

ROYC75
04-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Sweet play on the Scanlon INT.

He looks to have some pretty good speed.

Had it last summer in TC and preseason games.......

Bob Dole
04-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Had it last summer in TC and preseason games.......

Bob Dole missed all his previous 40 yard sprints.

milkman
04-03-2005, 08:46 PM

I think that's cause he kept running into opponent's backs.

Bob Dole
04-03-2005, 08:49 PM
I mentioned along time ago about his ability and was ridiculed ( spell'n ? ) .

You weren't ridiculed...you were teased mercilessly.

And the teasing wasn't based on Scanlon's ability (or lack thereof), it was based on the "All Rich Scanlon, All the Time" approach.

Don't be such a whiney little pussy or Bob Dole will be forced to taunt you a second time. :p

ROYC75
04-03-2005, 08:52 PM

No offense, I would bet that most of the planet members missed the stuff I saw in the first 2 preseason games.

It wasn't until I mentioned that he had some talent and made the statement that he was better than Mitchell is when all members started to watch him. By then the coaches were making decisions on players during the 3rd game and his playing time diminished.

Luck would have it, he didn't fair well at all in the limited time he played and the time most members did get to watch him. His limited time during the season was only ST's.

I have the same feelings now as before, he will be good some day..... in time and only if the coaches or some other team will let him play.

ROYC75
04-03-2005, 08:55 PM
You weren't ridiculed...you were teased mercilessly.

And the teasing wasn't based on Scanlon's ability (or lack thereof), it was based on the "All Rich Scanlon, All the Time" approach.

Don't be such a whiney little pussy or Bob Dole will be forced to taunt you a second time. :p

I do believe most hear want him to exceed but was having a good time laughing at me, III, brando, NYCHIEF, and Scanfan.

I laughed too...... the biggest laugh will be the day the planet is all buzz about him and I can breakout the BS comments stored away in my pc.
ROFL

C-Mac
04-03-2005, 08:59 PM

Folks this is going to be our 3rd string RB.
I liked him alot last year. Good running style, runs like smaller Holmes.

craneref
04-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Scanlon, Booth, Smith all CHIEFS who impressed opening weekend. Anyone hear how Crouch did, jsut curious if there can be a way to harness his talent. GO CHIEFS.

Count Zarth
04-03-2005, 09:10 PM
BTW........ he had those stats and only played around 50% of the defensive snaps since the coaching staff is playing all members for experence.

Yes and the opponent only had 36 offensive snaps, the norm is around 60.

Frankie
04-03-2005, 09:30 PM

The smartest post on this thread so far.

ROYC75
04-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Quote:Originally Posted by Bowser

The smartest post on this thread so far.

I for one can not argue these post at all. It's true, he will be a tired puppy !
:banghead:

ROYC75
04-03-2005, 09:35 PM

Oh please, you mean you finally saw something in him ?

Interesting, after the bad mouth takes you were handing out.

Count Zarth
04-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Oh please, you mean you finally saw something in him ?

Interesting, after the bad mouth takes you were handing out.

I didn't even watch him but now that there is actually some hard evidence on him, early returns are promising.

ROYC75
04-03-2005, 09:38 PM
I didn't even watch him but now that there is actually some hard evidence on him, early returns are promising.

Take those 36 sanps and figure he played about 60% of them due to backups playing at times......

Goes back to what I said in the 1st 2 games of preseason leading the team in tackles, uh hmmm, playing limited duty at that in those 2 games.

go bowe
04-03-2005, 09:39 PM
that flashing avatar thingy is hard on the eyes...

it makes me wanna skip your posts so i don't have to see it...

as an act of unexpected decency, you could change it to something less visually challenging...

please...

royr17
04-03-2005, 09:43 PM
I sat there and told dad yesterday that Jonathan Smith will be the guy that replaces Blaylock, if i do recall correctly I think DV compared him to Priest Holmes.

C-Mac
04-03-2005, 10:28 PM
I sat there and told dad yesterday that Jonathan Smith will be the guy that replaces Blaylock, if i do recall correctly I think DV compared him to Priest Holmes.

If not, I know I did last year when I saw him at camp.
The kid is a natural runner, every bid as good as Blaylock.
:thumb:

Frankie
04-03-2005, 10:37 PM

as an act of unexpected decency, you could change it to something less visually challenging...

please...

AAAAAAMEN!

Mr. Flopnuts
04-04-2005, 01:08 AM
I live in Pac-10 country. Jonathan Smith was great at Oregon St. I'm really pulling for the kid.

ROYC75
04-04-2005, 10:48 AM

Here's another take on that.....
Out of those 36 plays/snaps, only 21 plays produced a tackle, which his 4 tackles, 2 deflected pass and an INT accounts for 7 of those 36 plays.

If he was in there for 60% of those 36 snaps, thats 21-22 snaps, which means that around 30-33 % of those 21 snaps, he was in play.

Have I ever mentioned he has a nose for the ball.
( Yes, I have )

Berlin Thunder Regular Defensive Plays Special Teams Misc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TKL AST COMB SACK / YRDS IN PD FF FR TKL AST FF FR BL TKL AST FF FR
R.Scanlon 4 0 4 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
J.Brooks 4 0 4 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
M.Brown 2 1 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
J.Thonten 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
D.Lloyd 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
W.Taylor 1 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
D.Dixon 0 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
G.Taplin 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
G.Mays 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
D.Lee 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
B.Johnsen 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
W.Ford 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
M.Harden 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
A.Mayes 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
L.Flowers 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
C.Hill 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
I.Hilton 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
A.Sommersell 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
A.Boone 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
T.Pape 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

Total 21 7 28 0 0 1 5 1 1 6 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dartgod
04-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Here's another take on that.....
Out of those 36 plays/snaps, only 21 plays produced a tackle, which his 4 tackles, 2 deflected pass and an INT accounts for 7 of those 36 plays.

If he was in there for 60% of those 36 snaps, thats 21-22 snaps, which means that around 30-33 % of those 21 snaps, he was in play.

Have I ever mentioned he has a nose for the ball.
( Yes, I have )

Berlin Thunder Regular Defensive Plays Special Teams Misc

TKL AST COMB SACK / YRDS IN PD FF FR TKL AST FF FR BL TKL AST FF FR
R.Scanlon 4 0 4 0 0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
J.Brooks 4 0 4 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
M.Brown 2 1 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
J.Thonten 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
D.Lloyd 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
W.Taylor 1 1 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
D.Dixon 0 2 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
G.Taplin 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
G.Mays 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
D.Lee 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
B.Johnsen 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
W.Ford 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
M.Harden 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
A.Mayes 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
L.Flowers 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
C.Hill 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
I.Hilton 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
A.Sommersell 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
A.Boone 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
T.Pape 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

Total 21 7 28 0 0 1 5 1 1 6 2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0

Wow, nice job of manipulating stats! :eek:

NFLE is the MINOR LEAGUES!! It does not equate to solid play in the NFL regular season.

|Zach|
04-04-2005, 11:03 AM
ROFL

Iowanian
04-04-2005, 11:05 AM
I'm still suprised the NFL can Find a Athetic supporter that Scanlon can fit into.

I'll bet he uses Tony Siragusa's helmet for a cup.

KCTitus
04-04-2005, 11:17 AM
Over the weekend, I dominated the backyard football game against the kids in the neighborhood, double digit tackles, a sack and a INT ran back for a TD...

It's further proof, that I like Scanlon, are ready to dominate in the NFL.

penguinz
04-04-2005, 11:19 AM
Who is this Rich Scanlon guy?

ROYC75
04-04-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't think I have ever said that Scanlon would dominate the NFL, if so , post it.

I have always said the kid has talent, a talented player will shine in NFLE, period, we all know that.

The comparsion on this is equal to the 2 preseason games I barked about last year, the kid has talent and has a nose for the ball, basic instincts that Mitchell never pocessed in previous games.

Like Mitchell, Scanlon needed playing time.

In due time, I'm convinced he will make a very good MLB, if not for KC, then some other NFL team.

el borracho
04-04-2005, 12:28 PM
RICH SCANLON UPDATE: This just in! Rich Scanlon still not starting for any NFL teams.

We now return to our regularly scheduled offseason.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 12:31 PM

That guy is getting paid to play professional football? That in itself is an accomplishment. Go Joe!

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 12:35 PM

As if the content weren't encouragement enough for taking that action.

KCTitus
04-04-2005, 01:05 PM
I don't think I have ever said that Scanlon would dominate the NFL, if so , post it.

I have always said the kid has talent, a talented player will shine in NFLE, period, we all know that.

The comparsion on this is equal to the 2 preseason games I barked about last year, the kid has talent and has a nose for the ball, basic instincts that Mitchell never pocessed in previous games.

Like Mitchell, Scanlon needed playing time.

In due time, I'm convinced he will make a very good MLB, if not for KC, then some other NFL team.

'very good' does that mean actually starting for an NFL team? I want to know your definition of 'very good'. I mean, I was very good, in that backyard game. Maybe all I need is some PT in the NFL to prove that Im just as good as Scanlon.

Phobia
04-04-2005, 01:08 PM

please...

There is an avatar ignore feature.

NY CHIEF
04-04-2005, 01:39 PM
hey roy... a chief defender under contract actually "MAKING PLAYS". I dont have a problem with it. :toast:

Bob Dole
04-04-2005, 02:02 PM
There is an avatar ignore feature.

It's hard to click on the little boxes when you're having a seizure.