PDA

View Full Version : Fiance kicked me to the curb

Pages : 1 [2]

Amnorix
04-02-2005, 11:07 PM
LMAO..she's keeping the big screen HDTV though. I paid for hald the ****in' thing and she has put her foot down on that.
I've been really tempted to call this guys wife and explain that they've been communicating via e-mail from her work account. That those e-mails can be used in court against him. She gets the kids, more money out of him, and my bitch loses her job. Something inside is holding me back though.

:spock: "she's put her foot down"?

No problem -- have her pay you back the other half of what the tv is worth.

And, of course, you get the ring back.

Bottom line -- you're LUCKY. She was boinking a married guy. She left her fiance after ONE phone conversation?

The chances of them ending up happily ever after are about 1 in 10. You're better off that this happened now than later. Get yourself a chick who doesn't view marriage vows of another person as irrelevant, or her own engagement as something to be lightly broken off.

Oh, and be sure to bang her sister if she has one... :LOL:

The Bad Guy
04-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Dude, have sex with her one more time and give her the breaded shrimp.

Make sure you have a sandbox near by, that will teach her.

Amnorix
04-02-2005, 11:14 PM
I haven't read this this whole thread, so hopefully nobody's posted this. Here's the outline of a letter you could send in a few weeks:

"Dear Susan : I know the counsellor said we shouldn't contact each other during our "cooling off" period, but I couldn't wait anymore. The day you left, I swore I'd never talk to you again. But that was just the wounded little boy in me talking. Still, I never wanted to be the first one to make contact. In my fantasies, it was always you who would come crawling back to me. I guess my pride needed that. But now I see that my pride's cost me a lot of things. I'm tired of pretending I don't miss you. I don't care about looking bad anymore. I don't care who makes the first move as long as one of us does. Maybe it's time we let our hearts speak as loudly as our hurt. And this is what my heart says... "There's no one like you, Susan."

I look for you in the eyes and breasts of every woman I see, but they're not you. They're not even close. Two weeks ago, I met this girl at Ithaca Bar and brought her home with me. I don't say this to hurt you, but just to illustrate the depth of my desperation. She was young, maybe 19, with one of those perfect bodies that only youth and maybe a childhood spent ice skating can give you. I mean, just a perfect body. Jugs you wouldn't believe and an ass like a tortoise shell. Every man's dream, right?

But as I sat on the couch being blown by this stunner, I thought, look at the stuff we've made important in our lives. It's all so superficial. What does a perfect body mean? Does it make her better in bed? Well, in this case, yes. But you see what I'm getting at. Does it make her a better person? Does she have a better heart than my moderately attractive Susan? I doubt it. And I'd never really thought of that before. I Don't know, maybe I'm just growing up a little.

Later, after I'd tossed her about a half a pint of throat yogurt, I found myself thinking, "why do I feel so drained and empty?" It wasn't just her flawless technique or her slutty, shameless hunger, but something else. Some ****ling feeling of loss. Why did it feel so incomplete? And then it hit me. It didn't feel the same because you weren't there, Susan, to watch. Do you know what I mean? Nothing feels the same without you.

Jesus, Susan, I'm just going crazy without you. And everything I do just reminds me of you. Do you remember Carol, that single mom we met in Upper Side last year? Well, she dropped by last week with a pan of lasagna. She said she figured I wasn't eating right without a woman around. I didn't know what she meant till later, but that's not the real story. Anyway, we had a few glasses of wine and the next thing you know we're banging away in our old bedroom. And this tart's a total monster in the sack. She's giving me everything, you know like a real woman does when she's not hung up about her weight or her career and whether the kids can hear us. And all of a sudden she spots that tilting mirror on your grandmother's old vanity. So she puts it on the floor and we straddle it, right, so we can watch ourselves. And it's totally hot, but it makes me sad too. 'Cause I can't help thinking, "Why didn't Susan ever put the mirror on the floor? We've had this old vanity for what, 14 years, and we never used it as a sex aid."

Saturday, your sister drops by with my copy of the restraining order. I mean, Vicky's just a kid and all, but she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders and she's been a real friend to me during this painful time. She's given me lots of good counsel about you and about women in general. She’s pulling for us to get back together, Susan, She really is.

So we're drinking in a hot bath and talking about happier times. Here's this teenage girl with the same DNA as you and all I can do is think of how much she looked like you when you were 18. And that just about makes me cry.

And then it turns out Vicky's really into the whole anal thing and that gets me to thinking about how many times I pressured you about trying it and how that probably fuelled some of the bitterness between us. But do you see how even then, when I'm thrusting inside your baby sister's cinnamon ring, all I can do is think of you?

It's true, Susan. In your heart you know it. Don't you think we could start over? Just wipe out all the grievances and start fresh? I think we can. If you feel the same please, please, please let me know, otherwise, can you let me know where the remote control is.

John"

Dave Lane
04-02-2005, 11:17 PM
LMAO..she's keeping the big screen HDTV though. I paid for hald the ****in' thing and she has put her foot down on that.
I've been really tempted to call this guys wife and explain that they've been communicating via e-mail from her work account. That those e-mails can be used in court against him. She gets the kids, more money out of him, and my bitch loses her job. Something inside is holding me back though.

Like what?

Dave

Phobia
04-02-2005, 11:19 PM
I haven't read this this whole thread, so hopefully nobody's posted this. Here's the outline of a letter you could send in a few weeks:

It's a blatant ripoff of a letter I sent my ex almost a decade ago. I still can't figure out why she's so damn bitter.

BIG_DADDY
04-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Like what?

Dave

Yea like what? give her the boot, change the locks and rent a pitbull. What's she going to do watch soaps on it? It's her new man telling her to make sure she gets that so he can watch the Raider games in HD. Don't do it man.

Bob Dole
04-02-2005, 11:39 PM
or so you've heard, right? ;)

Ed Zachary.

She deserved worse, but Bob Dole couldn't come up with anything better on short notice.

KS Smitty
04-03-2005, 12:02 AM
Haven't read all the responses but if he cheated on his wife to be with her it's only a matter of time before he will cheat on her too. Male or female once a cheater always a cheater.

And tell her if she wants the TV pay you for her half of it or you will take her to small claims court.

Taco John
04-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Same thing happened to me years ago. She dumped me 5 months before the wedding, and I was totally wrecked.

Here's my advice:
1. F*cking other girls heals wounds quickly. Start with skanks if you have to, but get laid. Nothing's a better self esteem booster shot than a 1 night stand.

2. You'll be in a daze when it comes time to split the loot. Don't try and be nice in an attempt to make her want you back. Also, don't be a jaded dick (that tells her she got the best of you). Just do your damndest to split things fairly.

3. Don't take her back. If she did this now, she's capable of doing it again. She won't fall anymore in love with you as time passes, you now know what type of person she is. Everytime you remember the good times, just chase it with a dose of the bad times.

4. Hang on to your pride. I know you're hurting, but the best thing to do is hold your head high and move on. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. She'll realize how bad she f*cked up if you don't act like fool.

Like others have said, you're lucky. It happened before she was legally entitled to half. I went on to meet the woman of my dreams and we are now married with a beautiful baby girl.

Best advice ever...

Brando
04-03-2005, 03:00 AM
Back home..actually spent the night with some friends that did a lot to lift my spirits. Thanks guys I really appreciate all the support and good laughs. I can't tell you how good it feels to laugh uncontrollably right now.

luv
04-03-2005, 03:03 AM
Back home..actually spent the night with some friends that did a lot to lift my spirits. Thanks guys I really appreciate all the support and good laughs. I can't tell you how good it feels to laugh uncontrollably right now.

Laughter is the best medicine. I find that to be true in almost every situation. Glad you were able to get out and have fun. Hope everything works out for you.

alanm
04-03-2005, 03:04 AM
Let me see if I understand you correctly:

1. You're single.
2. You don't owe any child support.
3. You don't owe alimony.
4. You aren't still paying for her furniture 4 years after you last tapped it.
5. You don't have an attorney bill.
6. You don't have to see her again.
7. She's some other dude's problem.
8. You still have your dignity.

and all it cost you was half an HDTV? You should go buy a lottery ticket immediately. You're the luckiest dude I know.
Count on Phil to come up with the proper perspective on the whole situation. :thumb:

ptlyon
04-03-2005, 03:06 AM
I concur with what jsp said. Just had it happen to me and how much I understand #3. She comes back and then goes away. It is tough on the heart.

I know it's tough, but it will get better. Slowly. Don't rule out going to talk to a therapist if you think you need to. A good one can really help you.

luv
04-03-2005, 03:09 AM
I concur with what jsp said. Just had it happen to me and how much I understand #3. She comes back and then goes away. It is tough on the heart.

I know it's tough, but it will get better. Slowly. Don't rule out going to talk to a therapist if you think you need to. A good one can really help you.

A good friend can help, too. Just not one who is automatically gonna start dogging on her with you. Find someone objective.

ptlyon
04-03-2005, 03:19 AM
A good friend can help, too. Just not one who is automatically gonna start dogging on her with you. Find someone objective.

Absolutely correct. I know my friends saved me.

Loki
04-03-2005, 03:35 AM
f**k your self-pity.

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM!!!

better she does it to you NOW then 5-10 years from
now with children, property, and a messy divorce.

count your blessings. you lucked out.

BIG_DADDY
04-03-2005, 03:39 AM
f**k your self-pity.

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM!!!

better she does it to you NOW then 5-10 years from
now with children, property, and a messy divorce.

count your blessings. you lucked out.

That sounds familiar. :thumb:

mcan
04-03-2005, 05:34 AM
Yo Brando,

I just watched "On the Waterfront" tonight for the first time... That guys took it on the chin by a mob and walked to work a free man. That's you bro. You just took it on the chin, and you're sucking wind right now. We're here to help you back up, but the BEST thing to do is turn your back on all the sh!t and walk into work proud tomarrow, a free man...

Sabotage, or any other kind of act of malice towards your ex will only make you feel more hollow in the long run. What you have to understand is that people that think love is just an emotion that comes and goes are doomed to fail. She's actually chasing an emotion called happiness, that can never be truly caught. Some people never realize this and die unfulfilled. It isn't until you find someone that chooses to love, instead of hoping it falls in their laps, that you will find joy. "Joy" NEVER goes away as long as you continue to choose to love. The emotions will come and go with the changing tides, and there will be happy times and sad times, angry times, good and bad... But the JOY never goes away if the people act lovingly. That's what love is: an action.

The opinions of Matt McCann do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Chiefsplanet...

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 07:34 AM
Someone watched too much Sex and the City. *points at mcan*

Although I agree with the not doing anything evil towards her idea. It's better just to walk away like you don't care and get on with getting on with your life.

Baby Lee
04-03-2005, 07:54 AM
I think the best video I've come accross on the net is the one with JBret pounding a cabage up your ass. STFU
Someone heard the term 'tossing salad' and got way the f*ck confused. :eek:

Ari Chi3fs
04-03-2005, 07:55 AM
this should cure your woes.
http://keyra.hans-wurst.de/

stevieray
04-03-2005, 07:57 AM
Someone watched too much Sex and the City. *points at mcan*

Although I agree with the not doing anything evil towards her idea. It's better just to walk away like you don't care and get on with getting on with your life.

Exactly. Why waste your time?

At some point he has to realize the woman dropped him for a married man.

why would anyone want to be with someone like that?

Brando
04-03-2005, 08:14 AM
Exactly. Why waste your time?

At some point he has to realize the woman dropped him for a married man.

why would anyone want to be with someone like that?
I woke up this a.m. and told her that we're not going to counseling and that she's not to sleep in my bed again. She went, "o.k." with sad eyes. Then she was running around looking for the IPOD that I just gave her for her birthday. I had already packed it. She asked me why and I reminded her that she doesn't have a computer. She threatened to go a rip my XM out of the car, since she got it for me for x-mas. I told her that she doesn't look like a licensed installer, but if she wants to take it to one and have it removed that's fine.
I then went on to tell her that since I wasn't getting anything out of the money that I put into the TV that my keeping the IPOD would be the only right thing for her to do. She started getting bitchy and I said to her, "can't you see that I'm getting over you, getting on my feet. I'm not going to sit and bicker with you anymore. I'm moving on with my life." Tears welled up in her eyes and I just walked away.

Brando
04-03-2005, 08:14 AM
WOW! I'm tempted to start beating off with her right in the other room. Let her walk in..fug it..I don't care.

Ari Chi3fs
04-03-2005, 08:22 AM
by the way, do you still work with her?

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 08:23 AM
I woke up this a.m. and told her that we're not going to counseling and that she's not to sleep in my bed again. She went, "o.k." with sad eyes. Then she was running around looking for the IPOD that I just gave her for her birthday. I had already packed it. She asked me why and I reminded her that she doesn't have a computer. She threatened to go a rip my XM out of the car, since she got it for me for x-mas. I told her that she doesn't look like a licensed installer, but if she wants to take it to one and have it removed that's fine.
I then went on to tell her that since I wasn't getting anything out of the money that I put into the TV that my keeping the IPOD would be the only right thing for her to do. She started getting bitchy and I said to her, "can't you see that I'm getting over you, getting on my feet. I'm not going to sit and bicker with you anymore. I'm moving on with my life." Tears welled up in her eyes and I just walked away.Good, make sure you keep going, don't even give her a tiny chink in your armor for her to weasel into. She made the decision, she's shown what kind of person she is and she's done. Don't ever forget that, and don't ever let her think anything else.

And I wouldn't beat off with her in the other room. Talk about her behind her back all you want, think about all kinds of nasty stuff you can do, but when she's actually around, don't show anything except 1) class and 2) ambivalence. Show quality for your own sake, forget her.

Fried Meat Ball!
04-03-2005, 08:25 AM
As Tom Arnold would say, "What kind of a sick bitch takes the ice cube trays from the freezer?"

The HDTV, man!?!?! THAT sucks.

Brando
04-03-2005, 08:31 AM
by the way, do you still work with her?
Yeah...unfortunately different floors though

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Oh man, I didn't realize you worked with her. Blech.

Nothing's worse than being forced to see an ex.

Bob Dole
04-03-2005, 08:39 AM

It even comes with factory air.

Brando
04-03-2005, 08:40 AM
Oh man, I didn't realize you worked with her. Blech.

Nothing's worse than being forced to see an ex.
yeah...but it will be a nice constant reminder for her that she ****ed up.

Phobia
04-03-2005, 08:59 AM

You're gonna be drunk dialing her forever. Be careful.

Ari Chi3fs
04-03-2005, 09:07 AM

hah ha ha...

RNR
04-03-2005, 09:14 AM
Have not read the replies, but this lady did you a huge favor! She let you know early what she is. I am sure it hurts like hell right now, but walk away and don't look back. She saved you a lot of time and money.

KCWolfman
04-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Brando - Find someone better. If she screwed around with a married man before, she was likely to repeat her habits anyway.

Find someone worthy of you.

KCWolfman
04-03-2005, 09:30 AM
I then went on to tell her that since I wasn't getting anything out of the money that I put into the TV that my keeping the IPOD would be the only right thing for her to do. She started getting bitchy and I said to her, "can't you see that I'm getting over you, getting on my feet. I'm not going to sit and bicker with you anymore. I'm moving on with my life." Tears welled up in her eyes and I just walked away.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

One of my favorite tunes from an obscure band has the following lines:

Breakfast After Ten

you gotta make her know how it feels to miss you
let her know your swapping sides
you're not the one with all the problems no no
you're the one with all the pride

so just pick your head up boy and walk away
walk the coolest walk that you know
cause in a month or two she'll call you
you gotta hang up the phone

Guaranteed this broad will be calling you in a few months, make sure you are still walking away when she does.

Rep to you for being strong enough to "hang up the phone" and get movin on.

Bwana
04-03-2005, 09:37 AM
I know I have told this story before but I don't think Brando was a member at the time.

A guy I know had been dating this old hide for several years and found out she was playing hide with several another guy on the side.

Now this old slang monster was the kind of gal who would go out every weekend and get so drunk that she would pass out in bed when she got home. He went over to her house at around 2 am that Saturday night and sure enough, she was passed out. He took a dump on her chest, used her sheets to wipe his ass, gathered up a few items and left her house.

Like others have said Brando, it may smart right now, but there will come a time in the not so distant future where you will look back and be very glad it happened now. Just spend a lot of time with your friends, bang some stray and have some fun. :thumb:

Boyceofsummer
04-03-2005, 09:40 AM

She paid half. Pay her half back. The TV does not move! Tell her that negotiation will lead to complete exposure of this affair. End of dispute.

Baby Lee
04-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Brando: My fai-ants left me.

Voiceover: He said his fiance had run off with an ex who knew how to ply his masculine wiles.

Chiefsplanet: That sumbitch.

SHERIFF (offscreen): Don't forget his phone call, Brando!

Chiefsplanet: You tell her I think she's a damn fool, Brando. You tell her I said so. . . H. I. McDunnough. And if she wants to discuss it she knows where to find me ...
... in the Munroe County Maximum Security Correctional Facility for Men ...

Over-Head
04-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Last Monday night she told me that she was no longer in love and wanted to end it.
What truly sucks is that everything was fine, then she went away last Friday night. Turns out she spent the night on the phone with an ex that used to cheat on his wife with her before she met me.
He e-mailed to tell her that they are seperated and then I got blindsided.
Fire away fellas. I'm totally ****ed in the head right now and could use some laughs.

Here's my advice, go smoke a HUGE joint :bong: , turn on a music video station, and watch the Kelly Clarkson video to "Since you've been gone".
Wait a month or so, then do a trash number on Sweetcheeks and snookems when their moved in together. :evil:

Simplex3
04-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Kind of a long read but it's funny and some of the ideas may apply in your situation.

http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/c-e/chapin/2004/chapin011004.htm

Here's an excerpt
....The method of response I’m about to share applies to women you love, to those you merely like, or even to those whose hips are the only part with which you genuinely enjoy interacting. The method can deployed either on the phone or in person.

The first thing you should do is stare them in eye. Then drain your body of emotion before speaking. This might be easier than you think because you may be in a state of shock at the terrible news she’s issued. On the phone, voice quality is all that’s needed, but, if you are standing or sitting before them, then you should shrug your shoulders and slouch as if your remote control just discovered six consecutive hours of football.

Whatever you do, don’t let your speech roll. You’re not selling anything in the traditional manner. You don’t want to act like a conman. Be deliberate. This will allow your words to resonate as the truth. Talk softly and choppily, as if each word was a short step up a mountain. Then impart:

Gee, that’s too bad…[Look around a bit here] I really enjoyed sleeping with you…I mean, you know, your body’s awesome…[full smile now]…I’ll be sad to see that [insert her most attractive body part here] go…I know I’ll never forget you. I’ll fantasize about you everyday, especially before I go to sleep at night.

That’s it. The effect will be the same as Bret Favre showing up to play Quarterback in the fourth quarter for the local high school team. With those simple sentences you’ve turned a 49-3 route into a 23-20 overtime loss. She, if you do a good job and walk away like a gentlemen, will be outraged and confused about your relationship for the rest of her days. More importantly, you have permanently restored nobility to your house, and have esteem from which to draw upon in future crises.....

Bob Dole
04-03-2005, 11:28 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

One of my favorite tunes from an obscure band has the following lines:

Blue October is obscure?

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 11:31 AM
That's good simplex. Something to remember. ROFL

Phobia
04-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Blue October is obscure?

I've heard of them, but I thought their name was Deep Blue.... Something.

Frazod
04-03-2005, 11:51 AM
I know I have told this story before but I don't think Brando was a member at the time.

A guy I know had been dating this old hide for several years and found out she was playing hide with several another guy on the side.

Now this old slang monster was the kind of gal who would go out every weekend and get so drunk that she would pass out in bed when she got home. He went over to her house at around 2 am that Saturday night and sure enough, she was passed out. He took a dump on her chest, used her sheets to wipe his ass, gathered up a few items and left her house.

Why am I suddenly reminded of the horse head scene from The Godfather? :D

KCWolfman
04-03-2005, 12:06 PM
Blue October is obscure?
Onre trick pony would have been better? We don't all live in Texas and I am betting the further from the state, the less people know the name

Rain Man
04-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Have not read the replies, but this lady did you a huge favor! She let you know early what she is. I am sure it hurts like hell right now, but walk away and don't look back. She saved you a lot of time and money.

Yep. RNR is exactly right. Believe it or not, this is your lucky day.

I had almost exactly the same experience back when I was in my mid-twenties. Getting dumped for her married boss was absolutely the best thing that could have possibly happened to me. I got rid of that messed-up piece of trash before we got married, thus saving myself an expensive and inevitable divorce. It was a very nasty experience at the time, but it sure saved me a lot more pain later.

And by the way, the odds are good that she'll recognize her mistake later and try to reconcile with you. Stand firm, and get her completely out of your life. Don't meet her, don't return phone calls, don't talk to her in any way, and it'll be for the best. She will just do the same thing again. I know. I've been there.

The only thing I regret in my situation was that I didn't make contact with the guy's wife and offer to help her if she filed for divorce. She got treated worse than I did in the whole thing, because she got abandoned with a mortgage and a six-year old kid.

big nasty kcnut
04-03-2005, 12:10 PM
If i was you brando here what i do. First thing is get out of there. Second call your local rap music station and give out her number and email tell them that she really lonesome. Third relax listen to some music find a girl and do her like a porn star.

end of sermon

Frazod
04-03-2005, 12:23 PM
One more thing - this is standard disclaimer I use when when younger people seek advice about emotionally-charged life issues.

Beyond some of the more humorous posts, you've gotten some good advice here (and probably elsewhere), that advice being to cut your losses, move on and consider yourself lucky that it's over. I figure there's a good chance you'll ignore this advice, because good advice from others isn't the same as painful lessons learned from personal experience. Simply put, wisdom, like respect, must be earned, not given. If this bitch comes crawling back, and catches you while you're lonely and vulnerable, you're probably done. Then you'll go through the same bullshit all over again at some later point. That's life. If I had a nickel for every good piece of advice I ignored and later wished I hadn't, I'd be a rich man.

So do whatever you're going to do, and rest assured that when it blows up in your face, we'll be here to say I TOLD YOU SO. :D

And one day, you'll be the one doling out soon-to-be-ignored good advice. That's all part of the fun.

It would, of course, make me very happy if you proved me wrong.

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 12:50 PM
Man, if you listen to anything on the thread, listen to this:And by the way, the odds are good that she'll recognize her mistake later and try to reconcile with you. Stand firm, and get her completely out of your life. Don't meet her, don't return phone calls, don't talk to her in any way, and it'll be for the best. She will just do the same thing again. I know. I've been there.Oh, and this, too:So do whatever you're going to do, and rest assured that when it blows up in your face, we'll be here to say I TOLD YOU SO.Yeah.

This is also true.It would, of course, make me very happy if you proved me wrong.We've all been there. Stay away from her at all costs. No matter what. Don't answer the phone, don't respond to e-mails. Now at work, if you have to deal with her, don't treat her differently than anybody else. In fact, try to imagine her as the 350-pound maintainance technician (that's a janitor, I think) with the permanent plumber's crack. Don't avoid her, don't make an ass out of yourself pretending you don't see her, just, in your mind, transform her into that big fat dude with his ass hanging out of his pants. Try not to point and laugh, though. It kinda defeats the purpose.

Garcia Bronco
04-03-2005, 01:02 PM

****ing do it.....I mean...make it happen. There are consequences in life.

Brando
04-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks again fellas. Went out and set up an appointment to look at an apartment tomorrow after work tomorrow. It's getting a little easier every day.

Iowanian
04-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Thank her for leaving. Tell her that it spared you the discomfort of kicking her out, as you've decided you didn't want to marry a fat-assed chic anyway.

I don't care if she's 80lbs........That will cut to the bone.

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Thanks again fellas. Went out and set up an appointment to look at an apartment tomorrow after work tomorrow. It's getting a little easier every day.I don't say this as a downer, exactly, but be prepared for hard days, too. You don't heal in a weekend. Some days it's easy, some days will downright suck. Those are the days you have to watch out for. Those are the of days you'll think about talking to her. Don't. Go out and have a (ton to) drink, see a movie, do anything you can to get your mind off it.

The good thing is that the more time passes, the fewer days like that you'll have. Eventually it'll feel like she's somebody you knew once, and that's about all she ever was. You'll stop being angry or hurt. You'll basically stop caring at all. And that's a good point to reach.

Oh, and remember: when you're meeting potentials, DO NOT bring up the ex. They don't need to know, and you don't need to wear it on your sleeve. Although...being the wounded puppy can get you pity lays from time to time.

ck_IN
04-03-2005, 03:13 PM
It may be hard to see it now but this is a blessing for you.

If this woman is perfectly willing to help a man cheat on his wife by being the mistress then I'd have no confidence that she wouldn't cheat on you given the first good chance.

She is what she is and that aint much. Rebait your hook and go fishing. The ocean is full.

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Now I'm glad I stole her Christmas present.

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm starting to pack my shit up

Aw, no, man. She's keeping the house, too?

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 03:27 PM
so...what do I do if she actually shows back up tonight? We're still stuck under the same roof for a little while.
F*ck her in the ass and call her by her sister's name.

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 03:28 PM
F*ck her in the ass and call her by her sister's name.Or her Mom's.

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Did put her toothbrush up my ass when I got done with a good stinker earlier.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pants
04-03-2005, 03:29 PM
Shit, Brando that sucks, bro. I know we had a little conflict with each other or whatever, but stay strong and make her feel as bad and as sad as you can at every opportunity. Go out and have fun.

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Actually you are being nice. You should see some of the shit Endelt and I have told him.
Heh. I was really inspired that one night.

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 03:42 PM
aiight fuggas...who's up for meeting me something in or around Brookside and buying me a drink?
If'n I lived in KC, you know I would.

Say, when was it you said you were comin' to Phoenix again? We're definitely hitting up the titty bar now.

Iowanian
04-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Before you let the last box of her personal affects leave(or you)

Be sure to drop some shark meat in her panty drawer.

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 03:49 PM
Time to remember what it is like being ENDelt.

You're gonna get really drunk and make out with a fat girl while your buddy takes pics w/ his camera phone?

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 04:00 PM
... in the Munroe County Maximum Security Correctional Facility for Men ...

That would be Maricopa county.

Bwana
04-03-2005, 04:15 PM
Before you let the last box of her personal affects leave(or you)

Be sure to drop some shark meat in her panty drawer.

Oh yeah! Nothing smells worse than rotten shark meat. If you can't find any shark, go with a few chicken skins.:)

Brando
04-03-2005, 04:47 PM
I just asked her why she can't just get the **** out of here. She used her animals as a lame excuse. Dumb biatch. Made some digs. Just wish the bitch would leave.

Spott
04-03-2005, 04:49 PM
I just asked her why she can't just get the **** out of here. She used her animals as a lame excuse. Dumb biatch. Made some digs. Just wish the bitch would leave.

If the animals are her only excuse, I'd shoot em' if it would get her out of the house.

4th and Long
04-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Throw the animals outside and then call animal control. :D

Baby Lee
04-03-2005, 04:51 PM
That would be Maricopa county.
Took it from a script I had lying around the HD. Can't remember what was in the movie. Maybe this was an earlier draft.

chiefs4me
04-03-2005, 04:56 PM
If the animals are her only excuse, I'd shoot em' if it would get her out of the house.

:shake:

chiefs4me
04-03-2005, 04:57 PM

:spank:

chiefs4me
04-03-2005, 05:00 PM
I don't think this has been said yet either. Just remember that, if, not saying you will, but if you get back together sometime. SHE will never ever forget what mean things you said or did to her when you were fighting. She may say all is forgiven, but she will remember.:)

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 05:06 PM
Took it from a script I had lying around the HD. Can't remember what was in the movie. Maybe this was an earlier draft.
Speaking as a person who's spent some time in a correctional facility for men in Maricopa County, I'm positive it was Maricopa in the movie. :D

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 05:13 PM
Heh... the Internet rules.

http://www.tigersweat.com/movies/arizona/arizona02.wav

chiefs4me
04-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Speaking as a person who's spent some time in a correctional facility for men in Maricopa County, I'm positive it was Maricopa in the movie. :D

Why did you spend time there?:hmmm:

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Why did you spend time there?:hmmm:
DUI

Skip Towne
04-03-2005, 05:19 PM
Is that your only experience with a county jail? If so, you started out right near the top.

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 05:27 PM
Is that your only experience with a county jail?

Yep. Sheriff Joe took my incarceration cherry.

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 05:35 PM
I don't think this has been said yet either. Just remember that, if, not saying you will, but if you get back together sometime. SHE will never ever forget what mean things you said or did to her when you were fighting. She may say all is forgiven, but she will remember.She just left him - her fiancé - because she's involved with a married man and you're playing the victim card?!?

I'm sorry -- and I'm not saying he should necessarily do anything bad -- but being worried about how forgiving she'll be should be the absolute last f*cking thing on his mind. All that matters is that he doesn't do something that costs him self-respect. She doesn't matter. What she thinks or how she feels doesn't matter. She made the bed, now she's got to sleep in it.

And he'd be an idiot to EVER have anything to do with her again. She's a cheating whore. End of story.

|Zach|
04-03-2005, 05:42 PM
She just left him - her fiancé - because she's involved with a married man and you're playing the victim card?!?

I'm sorry -- and I'm not saying he should necessarily do anything bad -- but being worried about how forgiving she'll be should be the absolute last f*cking thing on his mind. All that matters is that he doesn't do something that costs him self-respect. She doesn't matter. What she thinks or how she feels doesn't matter. She made the bed, now she's got to sleep in it.

And he'd be an idiot to EVER have anything to do with her again. She's a cheating whore. End of story.
Man, if you want to get a point across to c4me you need TO USE CAPS and use ideas that are a lot more simple than the great post you just wrote. Good luck with that bud.

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Good point. What the f*ck what I thinking?

Bwana
04-03-2005, 05:43 PM
I don't think this has been said yet either. Just remember that, if, not saying you will, but if you get back together sometime. SHE will never ever forget what mean things you said or did to her when you were fighting. She may say all is forgiven, but she will remember.:)

:spock:

chiefs4me
04-03-2005, 05:57 PM
She just left him - her fiancé - because she's involved with a married man and you're playing the victim card?!?

You need to get over it already....:harumph:

chiefs4me
04-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Man, if you want to get a point across to c4me you need TO USE CAPS and use ideas that are a lot more simple than the great post you just wrote. Good luck with that bud.

:rolleyes:

|Zach|
04-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Good point. What the f*ck what I thinking?
You were not, but it happens... :thumb:

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 06:06 PM
You need to get over it already....What does this have to do with me or some kind of figment of your imagination that I need to get over?

I don't know if I can simplify this any more so it gets through. She left him for a married man she was involved with at another time.

SHE IS A CHEATER. CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS CHEAT. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. THAT'S WHY WE CALL THEM "CHEATERS". BECAUSE THEY CHEAT.

Get it? "Cheaters" cheat. That should be simple enough.

That kind of person you don't forgive and accept back. You can forgive, if you're the forgiving sort, but then you forget them and move on. Because they are bad mojo for anybody who wants a relationship with any semblence of fidelity and trust. Period. End of story.

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 06:08 PM
You were not, but it happens... I thought I'd try caps this time.

alanm
04-03-2005, 06:11 PM
Oh yeah! Nothing smells worse than rotten shark meat. If you can't find any shark, go with a few chicken skins.:)
Shrimp is always good for a nice stink. :thumb:

chiefs4me
04-03-2005, 06:12 PM
What does this have to do with me or some kind of figment of your imagination that I need to get over?

I don't know if I can simplify this any more so it gets through. She left him for a married man she was involved with at another time.

SHE IS A CHEATER. CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS CHEAT. THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. THAT'S WHY WE CALL THEM "CHEATERS". BECAUSE THEY CHEAT.

Get it? "Cheaters" cheat. That should be simple enough.

That kind of person you don't forgive and accept back. You can forgive, if you're the forgiving sort, but then you forget them and move on. Because they are bad mojo for anybody who wants a relationship with any semblence of fidelity and trust. Period. End of story.

:clap:

alanm
04-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Like that's ever going to f*cking happen now. :shake:

Bwana
04-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Shrimp is always good for a nice stink. :thumb:

Oh, I have no doubt shrimp could also be used as a WMD. :)

Boozer
04-03-2005, 06:30 PM

Oddly, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office does have a "Monroe Street" correctional facility.

KCWolfman
04-03-2005, 06:36 PM

It took me until I was 22 to learn that lesson. But it is a fact - if she screwed around before, she will again.

morphius
To hell with that, throw the bitch outside and call animal control.

Braincase
After 17 years of marriage, a man dumped his wife for his young secretary. His new girlfriend demanded that she wanted to live in the couple's multimillion dollar home, and since the man's lawyers were a little better, he prevailed. He gave his now ex-wife just 3 days to move out.

She spent the first day packing her belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases. On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things. On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table by candlelight, put on some soft background music,and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of Chardonnay.

When she had finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimp shells, dipped in caviar, into the hollow of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend, all was bliss for the first few days. Then slowly, the house began to smell. They tried everything; cleaning and mopping and airing the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned. Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which they had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked. People stopped coming over to visit...Repairmen refused to work in the house...The maid quit. Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.

A month later, even though they had cut their price in half, they could not find a buyer for their stinky house. Word got out, and eventually, even the local realtors refused to return their calls. Finally, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

The ex-wife called the man, and asked how things were going. He told her the saga of the rotting house. She listened politely, and said that she missed her old home terribly, and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back.

Knowing his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was, he agreed on price that was about 1/10th of what the house had been worth. But only if she were to sign the papers that very day. She agreed, and within the hour, his lawyers delivered the paperwork.

A week later, the man and his new girlfriend stood smirking as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home...

...including the curtain rods.

keg in kc
04-03-2005, 06:38 PM
:LOL:

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 07:42 PM
You need to get over it already....:harumph:
Un-f*cking-believable. I am in utter shock.

Simplex3
04-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Please take this post with the kindness it's meant to have. Also, I've been exactly here, with a chick leaving me then wanting my TV and apartment.

Man, grab your stones out of her purse, put them back in your sack for a minute. Now:

Tell the bitch it's the TV or the house. You don't care which, but you're taking one.

Simplex3
04-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Also, if you get back with her make sure you have no friends. It WILL hurt worse WHEN (not if) she f**ks one of them that it would if it was a stranger.

Never take a woman back. If you take a woman back they come into the relationship knowing they have all the power. She will screw you over.

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Also, if you get back with her make sure you have no friends.

I think if he gets back with her, that would make it obvious he has no friends. A friend would kick him in the balls for doing something like that. That's what friends are for.

Frazod
04-03-2005, 10:11 PM
I think if he gets back with her, that would make it obvious he has no friends. A friend would kick him in the balls for doing something like that. That's what friends are for.

Nah, true friends live to say I TOLD YOU SO.

Bastards! :cuss:

ENDelt260
04-03-2005, 10:12 PM
Nah, true friends live to say I TOLD YOU SO.

Bastards! :cuss:
Oh, I'll say I told you so, too. Course, the response I'll get will be, "Yeah... guess I should've known you were serious when you kicked me in the junk."

BIG_DADDY
04-03-2005, 10:22 PM

When it's over it's over, period. The think otherwise is to make a human punching bag out of ones self. Once a womens interest in you get so low she leaves you that interest level doesn't come backl The only reason she would return is for her own security, **** that.

Simplex3
04-03-2005, 10:34 PM
ENDelt260 mentioned in the poll thread that he had a chick that cheated on him use him to cheat on anther guy later. Keep in mind that this chick may want to come back and just f**k at some point. Make sure you're emotionally Ok with her leaving first, but if you are, then:

Have the dirtiest, roughest, nastiest sex you've ever had. Treat her like the whore she is, both physically and emotionally. Do all the things you thought about doing but never did because you didn't want to screw up the relationship. Don't do anything romantic, no cuddling or flowers or any of that other BS. You want to be sure you BOTH know this is purely for the satifsfaction of your little bald friend.

Frazod
04-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Oh, I'll say I told you so, too. Course, the response I'll get will be, "Yeah... guess I should've known you were serious when you kicked me in the junk."
Ten minutes before my first wedding, I was having a last smoke in front of the church with my dad and my groomsmen. All of them tried to convince me not to go through with it.

Later, I asked them "why didn't you hit me over the head with a board of something?" The answer was "there wasn't one handy." :D

luv
04-03-2005, 10:43 PM
One more thing - this is standard disclaimer I use when when younger people seek advice about emotionally-charged life issues.

Beyond some of the more humorous posts, you've gotten some good advice here (and probably elsewhere), that advice being to cut your losses, move on and consider yourself lucky that it's over. I figure there's a good chance you'll ignore this advice, because good advice from others isn't the same as painful lessons learned from personal experience. Simply put, wisdom, like respect, must be earned, not given. If this bitch comes crawling back, and catches you while you're lonely and vulnerable, you're probably done. Then you'll go through the same bullshit all over again at some later point. That's life. If I had a nickel for every good piece of advice I ignored and later wished I hadn't, I'd be a rich man.

So do whatever you're going to do, and rest assured that when it blows up in your face, we'll be here to say I TOLD YOU SO. :D

And one day, you'll be the one doling out soon-to-be-ignored good advice. That's all part of the fun.

It would, of course, make me very happy if you proved me wrong.

This is so true. I'm not that old, but there are already things that I wish I would have learned by watching others. May not be with romance, but still applicable.

luv
04-03-2005, 10:53 PM
It took me until I was 22 to learn that lesson. But it is a fact - if she screwed around before, she will again.

Only 22? You're a fast learner.

BIG_DADDY
04-03-2005, 11:45 PM
All I gotta say is if you give up that TV I will lose all respect for you dude.

stumppy
04-03-2005, 11:51 PM
Maybe you should print several of these and hang them up around town.

The Bad Guy
04-03-2005, 11:56 PM

Boo-freaking-hoo, he called her a bad name.

She was ****ing around on him with a married man. Who cares if he called her a name, her ACTIONS spoke a hell of a lot louder than one word.

Delano
04-04-2005, 12:13 AM
That's good stuff stumppy. ROFL

Pants
04-04-2005, 12:17 AM
Boo-freaking-hoo, he called her a bad name.

She was ****ing around on him with a married man. Who cares if he called her a name, her ACTIONS spoke a hell of a lot louder than one word.

Why are you arguing with her? It's been established, she's either trying to stir more shit up as always, or being a complete moron, once again, as always.

chiefsfolife
04-04-2005, 12:32 AM
hahahahaahahahahahahahaha ROFL

StcChief
04-04-2005, 07:25 AM
Move on... cheaters will keep cheating on you, or anybody else. The ex is also a cheater.

Better to find out now.

bkkcoh
04-04-2005, 07:30 AM
Move on... cheaters will keep cheating on you, or anybody else. The ex is also a cheater.

Better to find out now.

Than to have to pay half later....

good luck...

ChiTown
04-04-2005, 07:52 AM
eh, screw her.................................I know I did.

:)

Just kiddin'.

I trust my wife implicitly. You have to have that in a relationship. Once that's broken, the relationship is done - FOREVER!

Good luck.

Mark M
04-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore.

You're much, much better off without her.

If you're looking for someone new, I've got a sister ...

MM
~~;)

Brando
04-04-2005, 10:07 AM
Well, I threw her shit in the yard last night and we finally had a coming to Jesus meeting at that point. She opened up and explained all of the ins and outs of what's been going on with this guy for five years.
He's tried to leave his wife for her and she hangs his kids over his head. I guess she's rich and has very good attorneys. They've wanted to be together for a long time but can't. She tried to cut all ties and lose her feelings but he just kept popping back up. Now that I know that it isn't all out of the blue I feel a lot better. I wish she had told me all of this a long time ago. At least I will feel a lot better over the next couple of weeks. Neither one of them will be decisive so they will be stuck with their sh*t for a long time coming. In the end I can take solace in that.

Duck Dog
04-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Some advice a drill SGT once told us to help prepare us all for when the bitch leaves or cheats.

"Two peas in a bucket, **** it. If the bitch don't want you, forget her. Let her be some other guys problem."

And she is some other guys problem. She got him divorced.

Brando
04-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore.

You're much, much better off without her.

If you're looking for someone new, I've got a sister ...

MM
~~;)
Now that's funny..if you're trying to pawn your sister off she must not be very good looking LOL.

Brando
04-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Some advice a drill SGT once told us to help prepare us all for when the bitch leaves or cheats.

"Two peas in a bucket, **** it. If the bitch don't want you, forget her. Let her be some other guys problem."

And she is some other guys problem. She got him divorced.

Actually she hasn't got him divorced yet.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 01:15 PM
Actually she hasn't got him divorced yet.
And probably never will. He's tagging her for free, why would he go through the divorce?

Did you get the house or the TV?

Saulbadguy
04-04-2005, 01:15 PM
sorry to hear that...I guess? :shrug:

I suppose I should start from the beginning...

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Well, I threw her shit in the yard last night and we finally had a coming to Jesus meeting at that point. She opened up and explained all of the ins and outs of what's been going on with this guy for five years.
He's tried to leave his wife for her and she hangs his kids over his head. I guess she's rich and has very good attorneys. They've wanted to be together for a long time but can't. She tried to cut all ties and lose her feelings but he just kept popping back up. Now that I know that it isn't all out of the blue I feel a lot better. I wish she had told me all of this a long time ago. At least I will feel a lot better over the next couple of weeks. Neither one of them will be decisive so they will be stuck with their sh*t for a long time coming. In the end I can take solace in that.

Cool. You'll get to laugh at them four years from now when they're still mucking about.

Run to a safe distance first, though. These are situations that you want to be completely clear of.

Brando
04-04-2005, 02:08 PM
And probably never will. He's tagging her for free, why would he go through the divorce?

Did you get the house or the TV?

The house is a rental and the lease is up. I'm looking at an apartment on the Plaza tonight. Be able to walk to the bars.
I just figure I'll buy a new TV in a few months. Get a nicer one for a lot less money.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm looking at an apartment on the Plaza tonight. Be able to walk to the bars.

Top of the list of my criteria for a home.

chiefs4me
04-04-2005, 02:11 PM

You took what I said completely wrong again.:rolleyes:

I am in no way condoning what this girl did. All I wanted to point out to the man was, she will remember everything. :harumph:

I was just throwing in my 2 cents, there are plenty of stories I could tell you that would relate to this (remembering) I am trying to get across. But I don't feel like telling them......ROFL

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2005, 02:14 PM
The house is a rental and the lease is up. I'm looking at an apartment on the Plaza tonight. Be able to walk to the bars.
I just figure I'll buy a new TV in a few months. Get a nicer one for a lot less money.

In other words she is keeping the ring too.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 02:16 PM
I was just throwing in my 2 cents

Which, not surprisingly, was irrelevant, ignorant garbage. Who gives a shit what the hell she does or doesn't remember. The relationship is done. There's something to be said for burning bridges.

Nzoner
04-04-2005, 02:22 PM
They've wanted to be together for a long time but can't. She tried to cut all ties and lose her feelings but he just kept popping back up.

I'm sure he did.

Seriously though if you're okay with it and it makes you feel better that's all that counts,personally,I'd be even more pissed.

chiefs4me
04-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Which, not surprisingly, was irrelevant, ignorant garbage. Who gives a shit what the hell she does or doesn't remember. The relationship is done. There's something to be said for burning bridges.

And a Happy Day to you also.......

Brando
04-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Top of the list of my criteria for a home.
It's funny how much my priorities have changed back to what they were before. At least I know who I am. LOL

Brando
04-04-2005, 02:27 PM
HEll no..that's going back to the jewler. I might even get some money back on it. I'll call it my HD downpayment fund.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 02:28 PM
I've got to agree. Why buy a nicer one for less money later when you can have this one now.

Or, make her pay you for your half. Either way.

|Zach|
04-04-2005, 02:30 PM
I have only checked this thread out a few times but some great advice has already been given...

Good luck with the new direction you are taking bud!

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm willing to let the TV thing go if he tells us he kicked her in the box.

Brando
04-04-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm sure he did.

Seriously though if you're okay with it and it makes you feel better that's all that counts,personally,I'd be even more pissed.

I just talked to a close friend that called Bullshit. Said that lots of men go through divorces and use the court system to see their kids. He's either afraid of paying child support, a complete pussy, or he knows he can get free snatch on the side without going through the hassle of the divorce.
Now I'm starting to get pissed LOL.

Brando
04-04-2005, 02:32 PM
I just went down to her desk and kicked her in the box for you Brian. O.k. I really didn't but it felt good to say. This kinda makes the little thing about her jacking with the thermostat a little less maddening now LOL.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 02:34 PM
I just went down to her desk and kicked her in the box for you Brian. O.k. I really didn't but it felt good to say.

Probably better off. I'm sure that would lead to an unpleasant meeting with HR.

Brando
04-04-2005, 02:42 PM
Probably better off. I'm sure that would lead to an unpleasant meeting with HR.
HR..people that couldn't figure out what they wanted to do with their lives, but somehow made it out of fast food.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 02:43 PM
HR..people that couldn't figure out what they wanted to do with their lives, but somehow made it out of fast food.
Fabulous. I'll be sure to drop that line the next time one of them's escorting me out of the building.

Brando
04-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Fabulous. I'll be sure to drop that line the next time one of them's escorting me out of the building.

Dude..stop setting up those webcams in the mens shitters. I've talked to you about that.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 02:47 PM
Dude..stop setting up those webcams in the mens shitters. I've talked to you about that.
Hey, as long as there's sick freaks paying for subscriptions to my website, I've gotta keep putting up new content.

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 02:57 PM

I'm willing to let the TV thing go if he posts all of the 'intriguing' photos he has of her.

Brando
04-04-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm willing to let the TV thing go if he posts all of the 'intriguing' photos he has of her.
Can't do it..it pains me to look at them and it gets me horny at the same time. I tried to get a break up F-- out of her last night. She said she wasn't ready for it yet. That's o.k. though. I'll have my master plan for Pearl Harbor laid out when she is.
For those of you that don't know a Pearl Harbor is a sneak attack on the dirty port.

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Can't do it..it pains me to look at them and it gets me horny at the same time. I tried to get a break up F-- out of her last night. She said she wasn't ready for it yet. That's o.k. though. I'll have my master plan for Pearl Harbor laid out when she is.
For those of you that don't know a Pearl Harbor is a sneak attack on the dirty port.

OKAY, EVERYONE! I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT BRANDO HAS NAKED PICTURES OF THE SLUT! IT IS NOW OUR MISSION TO GET HIM TO POST THEM, SO WE CAN SPREAD WORD OF HER INDISCRETION TO OTHER VILLAGES! TORA! TORA! TORA!

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 03:57 PM
OKAY, EVERYONE! I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT BRANDO HAS NAKED PICTURES OF THE SLUT! IT IS NOW OUR MISSION TO GET HIM TO POST THEM, SO WE CAN SPREAD WORD OF HER INDISCRETION TO OTHER VILLAGES! TORA! TORA! TORA!
Okay damnit. You have pictures of some slut who breaks your heart and you won't post them? Give us a break. We need to so those so that none of your CP bretherin get caught up with this bitch.

It's purely to help protect the single guys on here.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Oh, and we need as many angles as possible. We don't want her having some minor facial surgery and getting past our safty net. We need full documentary evidence of every square inch from every possible angle.

Thanks for your assistance.

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Okay damnit. You have pictures of some slut who breaks your heart and you won't post them? Give us a break. We need to so those so that none of your CP bretherin get caught up with this bitch.

The beauty of the situation is that she can't even definitively trace them to him. If she shows up as tubgirl2 and goes back to him, all he has to do is say, "Well, obviously I'm not the only person you've been naked with. You can't blame me until you've eliminated all of the other suspects."

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 04:07 PM
The beauty of the situation is that she can't even definitively trace them to him. If she shows up as tubgirl2 and goes back to him, all he has to do is say, "Well, obviously I'm not the only person you've been naked with. You can't blame me until you've eliminated all of the other suspects."
Unless there are other things in the picture which can be identified. PS, if there are please block them out. We aren't all gochiefs you know.

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 04:10 PM
Simplex has a very good point.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2005, 04:14 PM

It's not illegal anyway unless you are charging for it or blackmailing her I believe. I would love to seet he pictures but just tell me your at least getting the ring back.

Son of Logical
04-04-2005, 04:17 PM
He actually already said he was getting the ring back, and planned to use it as a downpayment on a new tv.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2005, 04:22 PM
He actually already said he was getting the ring back, and planned to use it as a downpayment on a new tv.

I missed that, thanks. No ring not TV. Wait a second, a down payment? What's he getting a 70" HD Plasma?

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Q. What does any of this f**king ring talk have to do with us getting those naked pictures?

A. Not a damn thing. Focus people, focus.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Q. What does any of this f**king ring talk have to do with us getting those naked pictures?

A. Not a damn thing. Focus people, focus.

Sorry sir. :(

Nzoner
04-04-2005, 04:25 PM
or he knows he can get free snatch on the side without going through the hassle of the divorce.

Bullseye!!

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Sorry sir. :(
Wow, that's it? You must be pretty beat down from some of the other threads.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Wow, that's it? You must be pretty beat down from some of the other threads.

I could be tiring of Zach troll thing.

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 05:28 PM
I could be tiring of Zach troll thing.

It's so sad to see you in a low-energy state.

Here, let me help. Did you know that California is considering making it a felony to drag race the man that your fiance is cheating on you with?

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2005, 05:30 PM
It's so sad to see you in a low-energy state.

Here, let me help. Did you know that California is considering making it a felony to drag race the man that your fiance is cheating on you with?

ROFL NICE!!!!

lawrenceRaider
04-04-2005, 05:55 PM
From my experience, those are the type you "date" but not marry.

Do you suggest that a guy needs to find a boring woman to marry?

Hell no!

Find one that does everything you tell her to in the bedroom and still has spirit outside the bedroom. IE one that you don't have to tell to tie her shoes, but likes you to be the boss in the bedroom.

Remember, treat a whore like a queen, and a queen like a whore, and all will be well.

LR :thumb:

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Do you suggest that a guy needs to find a boring woman to marry?

Hell no!

Find one that does everything you tell her to in the bedroom and still has spirit outside the bedroom. IE one that you don't have to tell to tie her shoes, but likes you to be the boss in the bedroom.

Remember, treat a whore like a queen, and a queen like a whore, and all will be well.

LR :thumb:
Wow. That was insightful. You want a woman that does what you tell her to when you want to boss her around, but has the wherewithal to run her own life when you aren't interrested in running it for her. Of course you only want to show that interrest when you're banging her.

I think I can assure you that all 3 of the women worldwide who match that description are taken. Or lesbians.

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:14 PM
I think the kind of women that'll do what I tell her to do in the bedroom costs about 500 an hour.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 06:18 PM
I think the kind of women that'll do what I tell her to do in the bedroom costs about 500 an hour.
As I hear it you can get them much cheaper than that. It all depends on what your standards are. For instance, gochiefs can get a suitable chick for $0.50/hr until she sees him, then the price goes up 1000%.

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:21 PM
As I hear it you can get them much cheaper than that. It all depends on what your standards are. For instance, gochiefs can get a suitable chick for $0.50/hr until she sees him, then the price goes up 1000%.I've come to the conclusion recently that inflatable is the way to go. It's without a doubt the most economical use of my deviance dollars. Plus they don't talk back, they don't PMS (or retain water!) and I can leave them in the closet indefinitely without risk of arrest.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 06:23 PM
I've come to the conclusion recently that inflatable is the way to go. It's without a doubt the most economical use of my deviance dollars.
Yeah, a buy once/bang many type deal. You couldn't beat it with a d**k. Well, actually, you can and will. But that's not the point.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 06:24 PM
I've come to the conclusion recently that inflatable is the way to go. It's without a doubt the most economical use of my deviance dollars. Plus they don't talk back, they don't PMS (or retain water!) and I can leave them in the closet indefinitely without risk of arrest.
I'm big on Mexican hookers. Not only do you get all the benefits of every other hooker, but as a bonus she doesn't speak any English.

It's the perfect date... no talking... just exchange a little cash... get a blowjob... and she's on her way. Never have to see her again.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm big on Mexican hookers. Not only do you get all the benefits of every other hooker, but as a bonus she doesn't speak any English.

It's the perfect date... no talking... just exchange a little cash... get a blowjob... and she's on her way. Never have to see her again.
Where did you find the chatty American hooker at? Was she a liberal arts major in psych?

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:28 PM

It's the perfect date... no talking... just exchange a little cash... get a blowjob... and she's on her way. Never have to see her again.Yeah, well, Latex Lacy can't give me an STD. At least not one I didn't give her first.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 06:30 PM
Yeah, well, Latex Lacy can't give me an STD. At least not one I didn't give her first.
Unless Endelt was watching your house while you were out of town.

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Unless Endelt was watching your house while you were out of town.Thanks. Now I have this image of Brian sitting out in the bushes in a trenchcoat looking in my window. Freak.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Yeah, well, Latex Lacy can't give me an STD. At least not one I didn't give her first.
Come now. A hooker in a Mexican border town not being clean? Surely you jest.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks. Now I have this image of Brian sitting out in the bushes in a trenchcoat looking in my window. Freak.
Me a freak? He's the one sitting in your bushes in a trench coat.

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Me a freak? He's the one sitting in your bushes in a trench coat.I was referring to him.

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Come now. A hooker in a Mexican border town not being clean? Surely you jest.Not unless donkey spunk has some inherent antibiotic effect.

Simplex3
I was referring to him.
Oh. Carry on then.

ENDelt260
Not unless donkey spunk has some inherent antibiotic effect.
I *still* haven't seen a donkey show. I really gotta take care of that.

go bowe
04-04-2005, 06:38 PM
I *still* haven't seen a donkey show. I really gotta take care of that.do they still have those?

i remember hearing about them from a friend in high school...

but that was like a hundred years ago...

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:39 PM
I *still* haven't seen a donkey show. I really gotta take care of that.My friend, you haven't seen Mexico until you've seen a donkey punch a hooker's cervix.

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 06:39 PM
do they still have those?

I honestly have no idea. But, I haven't put near the effort into trying to find one that I should have.

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 06:40 PM

There's no expectation that you'll call the next day?

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:44 PM
My friend, you haven't seen Mexico until you've seen a donkey punch a hooker's cervix.Which brings to mind another point in favor of Rubber Rhonda: I don't have to worry about her ever screaming "ow, ow, jesus you're too big, take it easy, god damn".

ENDelt260
04-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Which brings to mind another point in favor of Rubber Rhonda: I don't have to worry about her ever screaming "ow, ow, jesus you're too big, take it easy, god damn".
Like that's really a concern for you with a live woman.

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Like that's really a concern for you with a live woman.Well, I'm not one to brag.

Fairplay
04-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Keg you can worry about her saying...........

"I have to worry about her ever screaming "Wha What?, jesus you're too small, go hard on it, god damn"."

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 06:49 PM
There's no expectation that you'll call the next day?
Depends on how good she is. I'm sure some of them get repeat business. :shrug:

keg in kc
04-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Keg you can worry about her saying...........

"I have to worry about her ever screaming "Wha What?, jesus you're too small, go hard on it, god damn"."Can somebody decode that for me? Thanks.

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Can somebody decode that for me? Thanks.
Here's what I came up with:

"I, Fairplay, am a world class tool."

I'm a bit rusty, though.

Fairplay
04-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Here's what I came up with:

"I, Fairplay, am a world class tool."

I'm a bit rusty, though.

Heh, thats it!

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Did I ever tell you guys about my first trip to Paris? My travel agent (inadvertantly?) booked us a hotel right along a major "street of prostitution." It was before I was married, so I was there with a pal of mine, and as we went out for dinner we walked by literally hundreds of prostitutes, all standing around waiting for business.

I learned three things that night:

1. There are a lot of old, ugly prostitutes in Paris.

2. Never carry a camera down a street of prostitutes.

3. If you're a prostitute, wearing a leather dominatrix outfit with cutouts in the breastal area is great marketing.

Fairplay
04-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Did I ever tell you guys about my first trip to Paris? My travel agent (inadvertantly?) booked us a hotel right along a major "street of prostitution." It was before I was married, so I was there with a pal of mine, and as we went out for dinner we walked by literally hundreds of prostitutes, all standing around waiting for business.

I learned three things that night:

1. There are a lot of old, ugly prostitutes in Paris.

2. Never carry a camera down a street of prostitutes.

3. If you're a prostitute, wearing a leather dominatrix outfit with cutouts in the breastal area is great marketing.

Well Rainman, you went we with guy friend of yours, so maybe he thought you were looking for a good time.

Rain Man
04-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Well Rainman, you went we with guy friend of yours, so maybe he thought you were looking for a good time.

What, are you typing with a plastic bag over your head tonight or something? TAKE IT OFF! YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS!

stumppy
04-05-2005, 03:50 AM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but if you wanna walk away from this with a smile on your face there's one thing you have to do.
Lay the wood to HIS wife. And then make sure he knows about it.
Easier said than done but you HAVE to give it your best shot.
It all depends on what type of woman she is.
If it were me, I would contact her and try to get her to meet you in person to discuss her husbands infidelities. Don't give her any info over the phone other than there are some things about her husband she needs to know.
I would suggest meeting in a public place like a nice restaurant. If you can get her to agree to this then you have to become a totally different person. You are no longer Brando, your new identity is ' Mr. whatever I have to be, do, or say to get in this womans pants.' There's a 99.99% chance that you won't achieve your goal with this meeting especially with the type of news you'll be giving her, but you will have the oppurtunity to get some idea of what kind of woman she is. And, perhaps you'll garner some insight on how best to communicate with her.
I wouldn't tell her your fiance broke the news to you she was seeing another man and wanted out of the relationship. Try something along the lines of ' Basically we had a physical relationship and she was ready to move on. No big deal. But when you found out it was a married man with children you felt it was something she (the wife) needed to know.
It's something you struggled with. Should you just go one about your business or should you let a complete stranger know she was being betrayed ?
Play it baby, play it to the hilt.

Anyways, if you do actually get her to meet you and if she doesn't threaten you with a restraining order then you can work on keeping the lines of communication going. Call her a week later just to see how she's doing/handling the situation. ( out of concern of course)
Keep working whatever angle you think it will take to get her in the sack.

Oh well, I know it's a long shot. This is just one approach you could use. Hell, maybe you could just strike up a conversation with her somewhere and never let her know who you are. Then take it from there.

If you do accomplish your goal do your best to bang her in their bed and when you're done be sure and wipe your dick off on his pillow.

Just remember, Brando's the best! Fuk the rest!

I wonder what this is going to read like tomorrow after I get some sleep ?

Oxford
04-05-2005, 01:35 PM
I'll provide some laughs later, I have to exercise right now.

A few pointers, though, before I go, important stuff:

1) It's not you. It's her. Say it to yourself until you believe it. Because it's true.
2) Do not, under ANY circumstances, let her back into your life in a romantic sense. EVER. She's done. Period.
3) You'll be fine.

Lots of folks here have some experience with this. A lot of us have been there.

I could have not put this better myself. As my wife says "If they'll do it with you, they'll do it to you." I don't know you, but I'll bet you deserve better.

ENDelt260
04-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it but if you wanna walk away from this with a smile on your face there's one thing you have to do.
Lay the wood to HIS wife.

While the revenge factor certainly has its appeal, the added complications, drama, and bullshit that come with further involvement with any of these people isn't worth it, IMO.

stumppy
04-05-2005, 03:12 PM
While the revenge factor certainly has its appeal, the added complications, drama, and bullshit that come with further involvement with any of these people isn't worth it, IMO.

WTF are you trying to do ? Be the voice of reason ? I think you need a drink.....and fast.

badgirl
04-05-2005, 04:14 PM
I agree, lowering himself to her lowlife standards is no way to deal with it, I say hold your head up your not such a lowlife cheater and walk away, leave the mess behind you and go find you a fresh new relationship when your ready, don't dig a deeper hole, neither of these people are getting a good deal, they are both cheaters and it will end one day and your gonna look back and be glad you didn't waste more of your life than you already have with her.

Brando
04-06-2005, 04:09 PM
O.K. guys..she came crawling back and I accepted her.

Brando
04-06-2005, 04:09 PM
JUST KIDDING

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 04:11 PM
I agree, lowering himself to her lowlife standards is no way to deal with it, I say hold your head up your not such a lowlife cheater and walk away, leave the mess behind you and go find you a fresh new relationship when your ready, don't dig a deeper hole, neither of these people are getting a good deal, they are both cheaters and it will end one day and your gonna look back and be glad you didn't waste more of your life than you already have with her.

Who hacked badgranny's account?

This shit actually makes sense.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Who hacked badgranny's account?

This shit actually makes sense.
nope, thats actually my very own thoughts :p

Brando
04-06-2005, 06:43 PM
I need some support fellas. It's the first day that we haven't talked in forever. I was doing pretty good until this evening. I have no intentions of calling her, but I could use some shiat to help me get my head back on straight.

4th and Long
04-06-2005, 06:45 PM
I need some support fellas. It's the first day that we haven't talked in forever. I was doing pretty good until this evening. I have no intentions of calling her, but I could use some shiat to help me get my head back on straight.
Post your phone number Brando. We can all take turns calling you in 15 minute intervals. :)

badgirl
04-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Don't think of any good memories, only bad ones, ones that will make you hate her and make you glad shes gone. Don't drink whatever you do, it makes it worse.
Cause really all the good thought you could have are probably lies anyway now that you look back on it.
Just say"F*ck Her, I am better than she deserves", there is someone else out there for ya, I'm sure.

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 06:49 PM

booble.com

JazzzLovr
04-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Post your phone number Brando. We can all take turns calling you in 15 minute intervals. :)

Hell, if he posts his phone number, JD will call him in 15 minute intervals...

Brando
04-06-2005, 06:54 PM
booble.com
O.k. that's not helping. I pulled it up and there was a gay personals ad.

4th and Long
04-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Hell, if he posts his phone number, JD will call him in 15 minute intervals...
I hadnt thought of that. :doh!:

Maybe we can get him to PM one of you female posters with his number and they can call him up and talk dirty to him, or at the very least, breathe heavy into the phone. :p

Iowanian
04-06-2005, 06:56 PM

Here is what you need to do.

Go to a neighbor.....Tell him you want him to Open hand slap you in the face...Call his wife a hooor. As the Sensation of the Sting begins to register in your brain.........Imagine I'm standing in front of you shouting "KNOCK IT OFF! SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!"

Don't sit around. Go do something. Go to the batting cages, a movie or something..preferably with a friend.......Exclude anything relating to the Hooor from conversation.

Do it...Do it now.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Here is what you need to do.

Go to a neighbor.....Tell him you want him to Open hand slap you in the face...Call his wife a hooor. As the Sensation of the Sting begins to register in your brain.........Imagine I'm standing in front of you shouting "KNOCK IT OFF! SNAP OUT OF IT MAN!"

Don't sit around. Go do something. Go to the batting cages, a movie or something..preferably with a friend.......Exclude anything relating to the Hooor from conversation.

Do it...Do it now.
very good advice, now why are you still here reading this? He said go NOW!!! :cuss:

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 07:01 PM
O.k. that's not helping. I pulled it up and there was a gay personals ad.

You've got some ****ed up cookies on your HD.

Ewww.

Phobia
04-06-2005, 07:22 PM
Let's go get a beer, Brandon. Meet you at Buffalo Wild Wings on 350 Hwy in Raytown 20 minutes after your confirmation of this.

Brando
04-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Let's go get a beer, Brandon. Meet you at Buffalo Wild Wings on 350 Hwy in Raytown 20 minutes after your confirmation of this.
PM me your number man. I know I can get to Raytown straight down 63rd but I don't know if that's the best way. Thanks!

ENDelt260
04-06-2005, 07:56 PM
JUST KIDDING
Jesus Christ. I nearly shit my pants.

ENDelt260
04-06-2005, 11:33 PM
So, did you get Brando drunk and send him home w/ a BWW waitress?

Phobia
04-06-2005, 11:34 PM
So, did you get Brando drunk and send him home w/ a BWW waitress?

We had some beers and some wings and Brando got hit on by the bartender. He was hot.

ENDelt260
04-06-2005, 11:41 PM
We had some beers and some wings and Brando got hit on by the bartender. He was hot.
Sounds about right.

You didn't let him go home with the bartender, didya?

Phobia
04-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Sounds about right.

You didn't let him go home with the bartender, didya?

They were in the restroom for an awful long time. When Brando waddled back to the table, he seemed very satisfied with his restroom experience.

alanm
04-07-2005, 12:00 AM

I commend you for thinking of us. :thumb:

Simplex3
04-07-2005, 12:02 AM
I commend you for thinking of us. :thumb:
For thinking of yo...um, oh, yeah, you're welcome.

Ari Chi3fs
04-07-2005, 05:56 AM

heh. I see you have already hooked Brando up with a beer. Damn, I am an unoriginal bastard.

dave0320
04-07-2005, 05:58 AM
Rots a ruck fella. :banghead:

Iowanian
04-07-2005, 08:23 AM
I just realized that we forgot to remind brando of one final twist of the knife.....

He must throw those pics of her, that she let him take on his birthday, up on Revengeworld.

Brando
04-07-2005, 08:38 AM
I just realized that we forgot to remind brando of one final twist of the knife.....

He must throw those pics of her, that she let him take on his birthday, up on Revengeworld.

LMAO...If I was a better photographer I would have!

Iowanian
04-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Get some pics of her, photoshop them on a hawg and TELL everyone its her.

I'd recommend adding a couple of extra nipples to each hootie too.

Bwana
04-08-2005, 01:03 PM
Hey Brando, things could be worse, check out this crazy bastage.

http://www.thewolfsden.net/ebay/gown.htm

Brando
04-15-2005, 10:55 PM
well, I've sent a letter to his wife to call me for info to help her in the divorce. I also let the bitch know that I've notified the parties that be at work that she's a cheating whore. YEE-HAH!

Frazod
04-15-2005, 11:03 PM
well, I've sent a letter to his wife to call me for info to help her in the divorce. I also let the bitch know that I've notified the parties that be at work that she's a cheating whore. YEE-HAH!

YES! Work the hate! :thumb:

Brando
04-15-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm sending the poor woman a letter. F*ck this c*nt let her live the life she choosed. I'm working on getting her @ss in hot water.

Frazod
04-15-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm sending the poor woman a letter. F*ck this c*nt let her live the life she choosed. I'm working on getting her @ss in hot water.

Go get her! :$2500:

Brando
04-15-2005, 11:09 PM
no mercy..you want to f*ck up my life. Say goodbye to yours bitch.

Fried Meat Ball!
04-15-2005, 11:13 PM
no mercy..you want to f*ck up my life. Say goodbye to yours bitch.
FEAR does not exist in the dojo, does it?
PAIN does not exist in the dojo, does it?
DEFEAT does not exist in the dojo, does it?

No mercy.

Brando
04-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Sweep the leg Johnny...sweep the f*cking leg!

TEX
04-15-2005, 11:23 PM

Hatred is a far more usefull emotion than despair. But once there, there's usually no turning back. The deal is you can get there without vengence and it's more satisfying in the long term but not in the short term. I've learned that it's just better to let go and move on cause when you do shit to get her back, you have to re-live all the BS that she put you through. Just something to think about... :hmmm:

Brando
04-15-2005, 11:25 PM
Hatred is a far more usefull emotion than despair. But once there, there's usually no turning back. The deal is you can get there without vengence and it's more satisfying in the long term but not in the short term. I've learned that it's just better to let go and move on cause when you do shit to get her back, you have to re-live all the BS that she caused you. Just something to think about... :hmmm:

Good advice bro...I haven't sent the letter out. My bro thinks that I should hold off and let her figure it out with this douchebag. I'm tempted.

Frazod
04-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Hatred is a far more usefull emotion than despair. But once there, there's usually no turning back. The deal is you can get there without vengence and it's more satisfying in the long term but not in the short term. I've learned that it's just better to let go and move on cause when you do shit to get her back, you have to re-live all the BS that she caused you. Just something to think about... :hmmm:

WRONG. As the saying goes, there's a thin line between them. Both powerful emotions that cloud judgment. And in this instance, one is definitely fueling the other.

It's good that Brando's doing something constructive with his, but the trick is to slowly tune it down over time.

Simplex3
04-16-2005, 12:27 AM
As for the letter: Send that f**ker. This asshat's wife deserves to know she's sleeping next to a cheating f**k stick. Don't send it out of revenge against your ex-bitch, in all reality that divorce is what she thinks she wants. The truth, of course, is that the odds are very slim that either of them will still be interrested once the thrill of getting caught is gone.

Let that poor woman know her husband was banging your ex-bitch. Let her know you have dates, times, and a confession. Give her a way to get in touch with you if she wants to. Then let her make her decision.

This last step is what's most important though: After that is all done you need to let go. Move past all of this. She f**ked up your life for a long time, don't let her keep f**king it up even after she's left you.

Brando
04-16-2005, 08:49 AM
As for the letter: Send that f**ker. This asshat's wife deserves to know she's sleeping next to a cheating f**k stick. Don't send it out of revenge against your ex-bitch, in all reality that divorce is what she thinks she wants. The truth, of course, is that the odds are very slim that either of them will still be interrested once the thrill of getting caught is gone.

Let that poor woman know her husband was banging your ex-bitch. Let her know you have dates, times, and a confession. Give her a way to get in touch with you if she wants to. Then let her make her decision.

This last step is what's most important though: After that is all done you need to let go. Move past all of this. She f**ked up your life for a long time, don't let her keep f**king it up even after she's left you.

I don't know. Part of me wants to live and let live. She's going to wake up some day and be the person she was for the last two years. Then she'll start to realize she's chasing a fantasy.
I guess that's my revenge and I don't even have to do anything to make it happen. I was just fired up because she came in here last night.
I don't know what it is, but knowing that she's been here or having to see her brings back the pain for a few minutes.
I'm doing so much better than I was and I just need to focus on moving forward.
Plus I need to get out and really attempt to pull down some tail. That is the tonic that really heals! :thumb:

Skip Towne
04-16-2005, 09:04 AM
I don't know. Part of me wants to live and let live. She's going to wake up some day and be the person she was for the last two years. Then she'll start to realize she's chasing a fantasy.
I guess that's my revenge and I don't even have to do anything to make it happen. I was just fired up because she came in here last night.
I don't know what it is, but knowing that she's been here or having to see her brings back the pain for a few minutes.
I'm doing so much better than I was and I just need to focus on moving forward.
Plus I need to get out and really attempt to pull down some tail. That is the tonic that really heals! :thumb:
That's the smartest thing you've said on this entire thread.

Phobia
04-16-2005, 09:25 AM
If you wanna, you can come over to my place, toss a couple brews back, and eat some of my burgers.

Bring your own beer. Bring my beer.

You have my #.