PDA

View Full Version : Fiance kicked me to the curb

Pages : [1] 2

Brando
04-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Last Monday night she told me that she was no longer in love and wanted to end it.
What truly sucks is that everything was fine, then she went away last Friday night. Turns out she spent the night on the phone with an ex that used to cheat on his wife with her before she met me.
He e-mailed to tell her that they are seperated and then I got blindsided.
Fire away fellas. I'm totally ****ed in the head right now and could use some laughs.

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 03:56 PM
You deserve what you get with that bitch.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Last Monday night she told me that she was no longer in love and wanted to end it.
What truly sucks is that everything was fine, then she went away last Friday night. Turns out she spent the night on the phone with an ex that used to cheat on his wife with her before she met me.
Fire away fellas. I'm totally ****ed in the head right now and could use some laughs.

I know it sucks right now, but THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T MARRY THE BITCH. At least she won't be leaving with half your shit.

Ultra Peanut
04-02-2005, 03:57 PM
This may sound a bit harsh, but I think you're actually pretty lucky.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Welcome to my world bro. Mine left me the week of Christmas after 6 years and thousands of dollars I'll never see again.

Go get some beer and relax. Aint a damn thing you can do about the situation except pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with your life.

As a ton of people have told me, be glad it happened before you were married and had a few kids.

Brando
04-02-2005, 03:59 PM
I know it sucks right now, but THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T MARRY THE BITCH. At least she won't be leaving with half your shit.
LMAO..she's keeping the big screen HDTV though. I paid for hald the ****in' thing and she has put her foot down on that.
I've been really tempted to call this guys wife and explain that they've been communicating via e-mail from her work account. That those e-mails can be used in court against him. She gets the kids, more money out of him, and my bitch loses her job. Something inside is holding me back though.

Ultra Peanut
04-02-2005, 04:01 PM
LMAO..she's keeping the big screen HDTV though. I paid for hald the ****in' thing and she has put her foot down on that.
I've been really tempted to call this guys wife and explain that they've been communicating via e-mail from her work account. That those e-mails can be used in court against him. She gets the kids, more money out of him, and my bitch loses her job. Something inside is holding me back though.DO IT TO IT, LARS!

She took the ****in' HDTV! By extension, HE took the ****in' HDTV!

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 04:01 PM
I'll provide some laughs later, I have to exercise right now.

A few pointers, though, before I go, important stuff:

1) It's not you. It's her. Say it to yourself until you believe it. Because it's true.
2) Do not, under ANY circumstances, let her back into your life in a romantic sense. EVER. She's done. Period.
3) You'll be fine.

Lots of folks here have some experience with this. A lot of us have been there.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 04:02 PM
I've been really tempted to call this guys wife and explain that they've been communicating via e-mail from her work account. That those e-mails can be used in court against him. She gets the kids, more money out of him, and my bitch loses her job. Something inside is holding me back though.

It may be difficult, but the best thing for you to do is move on. This guy is doing you a favor.

You can always get another TV. (Personally, I'd pour a can of pop into the back of it when she's not looking, but that's just me.)

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Welcome to my world bro. Mine left me the week of Christmas after 6 years and thousands of dollars I'll never see again.

Go get some beer and relax. Aint a damn thing you can do about the situation except pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with your life.

As a ton of people have told me, be glad it happened before you were married and had a few kids.

Totally blows. It has gotten a little easier the last few days. I'm starting to pack my shit up, and I've finally realized that I don't have to be nice to her. It's been making it easier. I know it will get better, and I'm trying to remember how much fun it was chasing trim. Figure I've got a hell of a pick up line now and there should be absolutely no fear in being shot down ever again LOL.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:03 PM
I've been really tempted to call this guys wife and explain that they've been communicating via e-mail from her work account.
That might not be a bad idea. :hmmm:

Fairplay
A few pointers, though, before I go, important stuff:

1) Get Drunk.

2) Get Drunk.

3) Get Drunk.

Lots of folks here have some experience with this.

Brando
It may be difficult, but the best thing for you to do is move on. This guy is doing you a favor.

You can always get another TV. (Personally, I'd pour a can of pop into the back of it when she's not looking, but that's just me.)
I'm thinking about doing something to f*ck up the guns in it so that the picture is never right again LOL.

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:04 PM
(Personally, I'd pour a can of pop into the back of it when she's not looking, but that's just me.)

Heh. I actually did that once, although I didn't use soda.

Sure-Oz
**** the bitch over. Yeah and be glad it happend now rather than during your marriage.

Frazod
I'm thinking about doing something to f*ck up the guns in it so that the picture is never right again LOL.

Do it. :evil:

Ultra Peanut
04-02-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm thinking about doing something to f*ck up the guns in it so that the picture is never right again LOL.Watch out. From my extensive history of watching TV, I can guarantee you that once you do something to permanently **** up the TV, she'll have a change of heart and offer to give the TV back to you.

Brando
I just hope that this doesn't get Goqueefs all on my candy now. :D

Ultra Peanut
Heh. I actually did that once, although I didn't use soda.It was liquid poop, wasn't it?

Frazod
04-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Heh. I actually did that once, although I didn't use soda.

I poked holes in my ex-c#nt's drained waterbed mattress. I'm sure that wasn't pretty.

:fire:

the Talking Can
I'm that guy that screws the women you think you'll be with forever.

They give good head.

(is that the kind of humor you want? I'm trying to help...)

Mr. Laz
sorry about that

get angry, get drunk ... it's a great coping mechanism

btw - make sure it's her shiit that's around to be broken when your drunk and mad. :thumb:

Braincase

I hope you get his big screen HDTV, and then right after the warranty expires on your old one, it burns the ****ing house down.

Brando
Watch out. From my extensive history of watching TV, I can guarantee you that once you do something to permanently **** up the TV, she'll have a change of heart and offer to give the TV back to you.
LMAO..she can ram it up her coont for all I care.

Fairplay
I've been really tempted to call this guys wife and explain that they've been communicating via e-mail from her work account.

Something inside is holding me back though.

You're being tempted by Saten himself. But God's trying to get you not to do it. Don't worry. That tempting stuff goes back and forth with them all the time. Its what us humans have to go through. Sucks doesn't it?

Frazod
04-02-2005, 04:07 PM

They give good head.

So I'm guessing Brando's the guy getting his ass kicked in your avatar, right? ROFL

Braincase

Make sure it's an easy fix, so when she says you can have it, you can fix it easy.

Brando
you guys are alright..I really appreciate the humor and support. I'm thinking about saving up for one of those "real dolls". :P

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:08 PM
It was liquid poop, wasn't it?

No. Urine.

And, fellas, if any of you ever get the bright idea to urinate on a television, be advised that there is voltage in there even with the damn thing turned off.

Of course, I knew this at the time, but was drunk and angry enough that I didn't care.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:08 PM
The kicker is last night I let it all fly. Told her that she has a gut, fat ass, cottage cheese thighs, and a science experiment growing out of her ass crack.

Ultra Peanut
04-02-2005, 04:09 PM
LMAO..she can ram it up her coont for all I care.If you capture that on videotape, you could make some money.

Fairplay
The kicker is last night I let it all fly. Told her that she has a gut, fat ass, cottage cheese thighs, and a science experiment growing out of her ass crack.

I think we know the same girl.............

4th and Long
But ... did you tell her how you really feal? ROFL

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 04:10 PM
I hope you at least got a good grudge f*ck out of all that effort.

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:11 PM

Are those true statements (except for the science experiment part)?

4th and Long
You know, if you really want to get even with her, you should post all the naked pictures you took of her on the web. *nodnodnod*

Brando
I hope you at least got a good grudge f*ck out of all that effort.
man..I've been waiting on that..she used to like to have her hair pulled and all kind of crazy shit. Oh well.

Frazod
No. Urine.

And, fellas, if any of you ever get the bright idea to urinate on a television, be advised that there is voltage in there even with the damn thing turned off.

Of course, I knew this at the time, but was drunk and angry enough that I didn't care.

Ouch. I pissed on an electric fence once. Knocked me off feet. :deevee:

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Brando, like we suggest. Get drunk tonight. So what are you drinking tonight bud?

Dick Bull
04-02-2005, 04:12 PM

It's funny that it don't matter til the end.

All kidding aside it's better to drop a fair weather ho before you get the ring on her finger. Once they got that, they get half.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Brando, like we suggest. Get drunk tonight. So what are you drinking tonight bud?
I'm on Boulevard Pale Ale. Been drinking it since she left around 10:30 this morning. Started packing my shit up. Soon I will have to make a beer run and turn on the FF.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:13 PM
ROFL I did that too ROFL

Felt like someone took a board full of nails, wound up as hard as they could and smacked me in the crotch. Wasnt fun. :shake:

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:14 PM
I'm on Boulevard Pale Ale. Been drinking it since she left around 10:30 this morning. Started packing my shit up. Soon I will have to make a beer run and turn on the FF.

Don't get a DUI. Be a safe drunk and make someone go out and buy it for you. You're probably not legal to drive.

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:14 PM
man..I've been waiting on that..she used to like to have her hair pulled and all kind of crazy shit. Oh well.

From my experience, those are the type you "date" but not marry.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 04:15 PM
ROFL I did that too ROFL

Felt like someone took a board full of nails, wound up as hard as they could and smacked me in the crotch. Wasnt fun. :shake:

I learned a healthy respect for electricity that day. :spock:

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:16 PM

Heh. Mine wasn't that bad. Of course, the whore was watching me do it, so I basically grinned and dealt with the pain.

I also got back at her by humping her little sister, which was fun.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:16 PM
From my experience, those are the type you "date" but not marry.
I dated one girl that liked her nipples bitten until they bled, and she begged me to punch her in the face. I lighlty slapped her face in sack and she screamed, "NO FUGGIN PUNCH ME!" so I did. Man..she started screaming and her body went into convulsions. Easiest orgasm that I've ever given a woman LOL.

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:17 PM

I hope you're within walking distance. You REALLY don't need a DUI (or worse) on top of this.

4th and Long
I learned a healthy respect for electricity that day. :spock:
Me too. I also learned to spit on the fence prior to whipping out Mr Happy and taking a whizz.

ARROW2

They give good head.

What's funny is....it's true. Damn good head. They even swallow it........True story, it was someone's wife at the time.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 04:18 PM
You know, if you really want to get even with her, you should post all the naked pictures you took of her on the web. *nodnodnod*Not if she's got a gut, fat ass, cottage cheese thighs, and a science experiment growing out of her ass crack.

Some of us have standards man...

Three out of those four I could live with.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:18 PM
I hope you're within walking distance. You REALLY don't need a DUI (or worse) on top of this.
nope and my bro would have gone out for me but he moved to Quincy, Ill today.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:19 PM
Not if she's got a gut, fat ass, cottage cheese thighs, and a science experiment growing out of her ass crack.

I'm calling bullshit on the description until he proves otherwise. ROFL

keg in kc
nope and my bro would have gone out for me but he moved to Quincy, Ill today.Dude, get offline and write a country song. You'll make millions.

Brando
Not if she's got a gut, fat ass, cottage cheese thighs, and a science experiment growing out of her ass crack.

Three out of those four I could live with.
It's really not that bad, but I know how self conscious she is. Thought I would give a good mind f*ck.

Donger
I dated one girl that liked her nipples bitten until they bled, and she begged me to punch her in the face. I lighlty slapped her face in sack and she screamed, "NO FUGGIN PUNCH ME!" so I did. Man..she started screaming and her body went into convulsions. Easiest orgasm that I've ever given a woman LOL.

Wow. I've met some freaks but nothing quite that extreme. This one gal in college liked to have sex while upside down. My apartment was on the third floor, and we used to go out on the balcony to get it on. We'd end up with me holding onto her legs, with her head pointing straight down.

Freak.

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=Brando]I dated one girl that liked her nipples bitten until they bled, and she begged me to punch her in the face. I lighlty slapped her face in sack and she screamed, "NO FUGGIN PUNCH ME!" so I did. QUOTE]

I had a dream like that, sadly i woke up with a black eye.

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:22 PM
nope and my bro would have gone out for me but he moved to Quincy, Ill today.

Is your brothers name on here Beer me?

4th and Long
It's really not that bad, but I know how self conscious she is. Thought I would give a good mind f*ck.
HA! TOLD YOU KEG! HA!

PBJ

:D

This thread is now officially deemed worthless without pics. If she's as big a freak as you described, you've got pics. They need to be on the web with a long drawn out description of what a dirty ho she is and how she f*cks married men. Your honor deserves no less.

Brando
Wow. I've met some freaks but nothing quite that extreme. This one gal in college liked to have sex while upside down. My apartment was on the third floor, and we used to go out on the balcony to get it on. We'd end up with me holding onto her legs, with her head pointing straight down.

Freak.
I passed off on my bro, told her that she was a sick lay. By sick he thought that I meant in a good way. She sadly went on to become a lesbian. LOL

chiefs4me
04-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Sorry about what happened.....it's her loss.:)

ARROW2
04-02-2005, 04:24 PM
She burped and laughed.......after that she jokingly said "protein....he...he..he....."

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 04:24 PM
HA! TOLD YOU KEG! HA!

This thread is now officially deemed worthless without pics. If she's as big a freak as you described, you've got pics. They need to be on the web with a long drawn out description of what a dirty ho she is and how she f*cks married men. Your honor deserves no less.Dude, just go pick a random chick on newbie nudes and pretend it's her. ROFL

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:25 PM
I passed off on my bro, told her that she was a sick lay. By sick he thought that I meant in a good way. She sadly went on to become a lesbian. LOL

80 percent of lesbians become that way because of their experiences with men with small penises, according to the Kinsey institute.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Dude, just go pick a random chick on newbie nudes and pretend it's her. ROFL
But ... but ... but ... man ... thats just not as much fun. *sigh*

:p

jspchief
04-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Same thing happened to me years ago. She dumped me 5 months before the wedding, and I was totally wrecked.

Here's my advice:
1. F*cking other girls heals wounds quickly. Start with skanks if you have to, but get laid. Nothing's a better self esteem booster shot than a 1 night stand.

2. You'll be in a daze when it comes time to split the loot. Don't try and be nice in an attempt to make her want you back. Also, don't be a jaded dick (that tells her she got the best of you). Just do your damndest to split things fairly.

3. Don't take her back. If she did this now, she's capable of doing it again. She won't fall anymore in love with you as time passes, you now know what type of person she is. Everytime you remember the good times, just chase it with a dose of the bad times.

4. Hang on to your pride. I know you're hurting, but the best thing to do is hold your head high and move on. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. She'll realize how bad she f*cked up if you don't act like fool.

Like others have said, you're lucky. It happened before she was legally entitled to half. I went on to meet the woman of my dreams and we are now married with a beautiful baby girl.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:26 PM
80 percent of lesbians become that way because of their experiences with men with small penises, according to the Kinsey institute.
Im sure glad I was dating the other 20%. ROFL

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Im sure glad I was dating the other 20%. ROFL

ROFL

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:29 PM
Same thing happened to me years ago. She dumped me 5 months before the wedding, and I was totally wrecked.

Here's my advice:
1. F*cking other girls heals wounds quickly. Start with skanks if you have to, but get laid. Nothing's a better self esteem booster shot than a 1 night stand.

2. You'll be in a daze when it comes time to split the loot. Don't try and be nice in an attempt to make her want you back. Also, don't be a jaded dick (that tells her she got the best of you). Just do your damndest to split things fairly.

3. Don't take her back. If she did this now, she's capable of doing it again. She won't fall anymore in love with you as time passes, you now know what type of person she is. Everytime you remember the good times, just chase it with a dose of the bad times.

4. Hang on to your pride. I know you're hurting, but the best thing to do is hold your head high and move on. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. She'll realize how bad she f*cked up if you don't act like fool.

Like others have said, you're lucky. It happened before she was legally entitled to half. I went on to meet the woman of my dreams and we are now married with a beautiful baby girl.
Thanks man..that story really helps. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you sharing it!

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:30 PM
She did do my brother after me. I haven't seen his schwank since we were kids. That's a possibility! LOL

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Im sure glad I was dating the other 20%Hey, they loved you, man. The perfect height for standing-lingus, and with the right haircut they had a place to set their beer when it got to feeling good.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:32 PM
so...what do I do if she actually shows back up tonight? We're still stuck under the same roof for a little while.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Thanks man..that story really helps. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you sharing it!

Of course, you could always just kill them. :bang:

:evil:

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 04:33 PM
so...what do I do if she actually shows back up tonight? We're still stuck under the same roof for a little while.I'm going to sound like a broken record, but my vote would be angry drunk grudge f*ck.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Of course, you could always just kill them. :bang:

Now there's a thought that hasn't even crossed my mind. That's good. Some original thinking.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm going to sound like a broken record, but my vote would be angry drunk grudge f*ck.
I'd have to coax her into that. I don't feel like she's even worth the effort at this point. Did put her toothbrush up my ass when I got done with a good stinker earlier.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:34 PM
so...what do I do if she actually shows back up tonight? We're still stuck under the same roof for a little while.
Honestly? Do nothing. Be polite if spoken to but do not initiate any conversation unless it's absolutely necessary. Go out to eat ... alone. Sleep on couch, even if she tempts you with "one last time." But above all, be polite. It will make her feel like shit later. :D

Frazod
04-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Now there's a thought that hasn't even crossed my mind. That's good. Some original thinking.

You should add a smiley to a post like that. I'll look better at your trial. :)

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:36 PM

I would seriously doubt if she shows up tonight. Are you actually hopeing for that? After the fat comments you have to go and beg for her to come back. If she did come back, it would only be to pick up a few things and leave. Mainly she would check to see if you have another skank with you already.

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:37 PM

I know that this may seem a little strange, but I would act as if nothing happened. Just say, "Hey honey!" and smile at her when she walks through the door and go about packing up your stuff.

That WILL f*ck with her mind.

keg in kc
Did put her toothbrush up my ass when I got done with a good stinker earlier.Mmm'kay. Yeah. Uhm. Okay.

I got nothin'.

Fairplay
I don't feel like she's even worth the effort at this point. Did put her toothbrush up my ass when I got done with a good stinker earlier.

You're into the kinky stuff i see.

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:38 PM
I'd have to coax her into that. I don't feel like she's even worth the effort at this point. Did put her toothbrush up my ass when I got done with a good stinker earlier.

Ermm, I can't say that I've ever had the even the slightest urge to shove anything up my butt, butt to each his own.

jspchief
04-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Thanks man..that story really helps. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you sharing it! I feel your pain man. I was totally blind-sided by it. We never fought, and I thought all was rosy. Turns out all her friends had recently become single again, and she thought she needed to "live" a little more before she got tied down. She came crawling back 4 months later (after summer was over) but I wanted none of it.

Seriously, the best thing I did was keep a mindset of "I'm going to make her regret this forever". Not by being a petty dick, but by being a better man than she'll ever find again. I never let it get ugly (beyond that intial first week of shock), and I never gave her a reason to say "thats why I dumped him". Instead, I gave her countless reasons to say "what was I thinking, giving up such a good thing". It's pretty damn empowering at the end of it all to say " I defined that moment, the moment didn't define me".

Mr. Laz
04-02-2005, 04:41 PM
if you have any nekkid pictures or video OF HER... nows that time to post them

:)

[/edit]thanks 4th :thumb:

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:42 PM
if you have any nekkid pictures or video... nows that time to post them

of her, not you.

-4th
clearing up Laz's posts before it turns ugly and we have to watch a grown man stick a toothbrush up his ass.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:43 PM
Ermm, I can't say that I've ever had the even the slightest urge to shove anything up my butt, butt to each his own.
I didn't stick it up there..just gave myself a courtesy wipe.

Otter
04-02-2005, 04:44 PM
At least you're not GoChiefs.

Baby Lee
You need to take a couple of polaroids of the toothbrush, pre-ass, mid-ass, and post-ass, to put somewhere she'll find them in a few months. Like in her winter sweaters or something.

Fairplay
clearing up Laz's posts before it turns ugly and we have to watch a grown man stick a toothbrush up his ass.

There is a brightside to this comment. We can use it against Brando in the future.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:45 PM
I feel your pain man. I was totally blind-sided by it. We never fought, and I thought all was rosy. Turns out all her friends had recently become single again, and she thought she needed to "live" a little more before she got tied down. She came crawling back 4 months later (after summer was over) but I wanted none of it.

Seriously, the best thing I did was keep a mindset of "I'm going to make her regret this forever". Not by being a petty dick, but by being a better man than she'll ever find again. I never let it get ugly (beyond that intial first week of shock), and I never gave her a reason to say "thats why I dumped him". Instead, I gave her countless reasons to say "what was I thinking, giving up such a good thing". It's pretty damn empowering at the end of it all to say " I defined that moment, the moment didn't define me".
I've been trying so hard to be nice and civil for the reasons that you state. I had a rough go of it last night and this a.m. but oh well. I think that I'm over my evilness. I think that I'm actually hoping that she eventually comes back so that I can tell her to go take a flying f*ck off a tall building. Same sh*t as me..everything was fine and out of the damn blue.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:47 PM
There is a brightside to this comment. We can use it against Brando in the future.
Oh Im sure someone will ROFL

- 4th
whistling innocently

Baby Lee
04-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Same sh*t as me..everything was fine and out of the damn blue.
I get so tired of that, almost all of my longer term relationships have gone from 'he's the perfect guy' to 'I'm out of here' on a dime. Seems like the gals have this deified image of me that is eventually gonna crack. It's almost like a good fight [that we get over] is imperative to long term prospects.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:49 PM
You're just jealous of my creativity.
Good idea Baby Lee.
I do have nudes of her but I can't bring myself to post them. I will however print copies and pack them in her stuff at the very end with a note that says, "remember that I have these and internet access" LOL

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:50 PM
I've been trying so hard to be nice and civil for the reasons that you state.

The toothbrush incident was nice and civil?

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:50 PM

True, so true.

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:51 PM
The toothbrush incident was nice and civil?
no, but the beauty is that she'll never know that she's brushing her teeth with the remnants of last night's chicken wings.

Bob Dole
Look on the bright side.

At least she ditched you instead of ****ing around behind your back.

Bowser
Throw me in with the "be lucky it happened now and not later" group. And I like your idea of e-mailing this douchebags wife and telling her everything. What the hell is she gonna do or say? And jspchief has solid advice, stick with it.

Also, I highly recommend messing up the TV in a way she won't immediately notice. When she comes back screaming about this, that, and the other, you can drop this on her -

Brando
04-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Throw me in with the "be lucky it happened now and not later" group. And I like your idea of e-mailing this douchebags wife and telling her everything. What the hell is she gonna do or say? And jspchief has solid advice, stick with it.

Also, I highly recommend messing up the TV in a way she won't immediately notice. When she comes back screaming about this, that, and the other, you can drop this on her -
rep worthy!

Donger
It's almost like a good fight [that we get over] is imperative to long term prospects.

Honestly, I think that is perhaps the most important ingredient in any long-term relationship. The wife and I (after 10 years together) still fight like animals a few times a year, whereas it used to be every Friday night (we used to call Friday night "Friday Night Fight Night").

But, we always got over every fight, as vicious as they were. Now, it generally leads to really aggressive sex, which is interesting. We came to the realization that that is pretty much the best solution to any fight between an alpha male and alpha female.

SPeaking of which, I'm feeling pretty pissed off right now. BRB.

Brando
aiight fellas I'm going to sloth and watch some BBall. I'll be back to bring this thread back to the top.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 04:55 PM
I do have nudes of her but I can't bring myself to post them.
Yeah, dont post them here. We all have email accounts. Just mail them to us.

:p

In fact, you and I can trade nude ex photos. Wont that be fun? ROFL

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:55 PM
no, but the beauty is that she'll never know that she's brushing her teeth with the remnants of last night's chicken wings.

I guess that takes KFC off of where to eat tonight.

Douche Baggins
04-02-2005, 04:56 PM
If you have any hot friends she doesn't know about you should go on "dates" with them and "accidentally" run into her.

Yes I know it sounds funny coming from me.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 04:57 PM
Good idea Baby Lee.
I do have nudes of her but I can't bring myself to post them. I will however print copies and pack them in her stuff at the very end with a note that says, "remember that I have these and internet access" LOL

Copies posted in the shitter stalls of the men's room in every local bar would be fitting, IMO.

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 04:57 PM

Bowser, how would a person mess up a tv without it going noticed for a while?

Donger
04-02-2005, 04:58 PM
If you have any hot friends she doesn't know about you should go on "dates" with them and "accidentally" run into her.

Shut the hell up, freak.

Bowser
04-02-2005, 05:04 PM

I just come up with ideas, not the plans to execute them. How about snip a wire or two, get them touching, and loosely reconnect with electrical tape so that when it goes through a move, it comes undone and doesn't work. When they find the tape and call up screaming, fiegn ignorance and say it must have come from the store like that, those bastards! And then enjoy the rest of the day.

4th and Long
04-02-2005, 05:08 PM
I just come up with ideas, not the plans to execute them. How about snip a wire or two, get them touching, and loosely reconnect with electrical tape so that when it goes through a move, it comes undone and doesn't work. When they find the tape and call up screaming, fiegn ignorance and say it must have come from the store like that, those bastards! And then enjoy the rest of the day.
He bested me with steel. He bested Fessik with strength. He must have bested Vincinni with his wit, and any man that can do that, can plan my castle onslaught, anytime!

CosmicPal
04-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Consider yourself lucky like most of the guys are saying.

If you want some laughter, grab a few of your best buds and go get smashed. Pick up on every girl in the bar until you find one that is willng to go home with you. Be mean, be aggressive, but don't be careless.

Whatever you do, don't neglect yourself of your pride.

I was engaged to my college sweetheart. We were engaged for a couple of years and a week before we were to be married she called it off. Just like that. She lived in StL, while I was living in KC at the time. Her ex-boyfriend haunted her throughout our relationship and she finally caved in to the phucking loser.

I considered myself lucky for it would have been nothing more than a rocky marriage. My heart was deeply broken, but I moved on quickly and found another gal- who was 100 times better than her.

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 05:09 PM

You mastermind you. Loose wires. Thats a good idea. I can fiegn the ignorance part to a T.

I can come up with ideas to get someone back i momentarily hate in life. But im too much of a puss to carry it out. Then i say fug'em and go on with life. I figure they will get theres one day.

Bowser
04-02-2005, 05:10 PM
You mastermind you. Loose wires. Thats a good idea. I can fiegn the ignorance part to a T.

I can come up with ideas to get someone back i momentarily hate in life. But im too much of a puss to carry it out. Then i say fug'em and go on with life. I figure they will get theres one day.

Heh. I am a big believer in the karma.....

big nasty kcnut
04-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Tough luck man just drink and be merry.

Fairplay
04-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Heh. I am a big believer in the karma.....

Yeah, me too. You have to be very patient in life to see some people get theirs. I mean years and years.

I knew this one guy i grew up with. He was an ass to a lot of people. And was a 'me' person bigtime. Anyway years later come to find out the dude has Muscular Dystophy. Then you feel bad for them. A person shouldn't wish bad things on anyone really. But i suppose most of us want see see someone get the shaft in life, sad but true.

Douche Baggins
04-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Shut the hell up, freak.

ROFL

Mr. Laz
04-02-2005, 05:30 PM
I do have nudes of her but I can't bring myself to post them.

possy ... i guess your not that hurt after all

Otter
04-02-2005, 05:34 PM
A couple years ago I went through pretty much the same thing. I thought I was going to marry this girl. In the interest of brevity and not really wanting to talk about it she left me under bad circumstances.

To top that off my pop-pop passed away the same week. He was “the” pillar of strength in my life since I’ve been old enough to pee standing up and the two incidents combined hurt really fuking bad.

I basically freaked out.

Quit my job, moved out west on some kind of weird pipe dream and pissed off a whole lot of people who were close to me for some dumb reason.

I think anyone who has been there will agree with this advice: just don’t do anything stupid like I did to make things worse.

I’m sure it hurts like hell right now but at least you didn’t marry the girl and have to go through this 5 or 10 years down the road.

Just keep your head on straight and be smart about the situation.

Bob Dole
04-02-2005, 05:43 PM

Unplug the tv and drizzle some stuff that smells really bad when it heats up through the vent holes.

penchief
04-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Brando,

Nothing anybody says on this thread is going to take away the pain you feel right now. It will take a while before you are no longer fixated on her. However, they are right.

Anybody that would treat you in such an abrupt and disrespectful manner is either a lost soul or did not love you in the way that you thought. I have been through this before, as have many. I am sorry that you are experiencing the worst of it right now. But it will get better and someday you will be glad that you didn't marry her.

Until then, may peace and contentment find you soon.

Calcountry
04-02-2005, 06:03 PM

As a ton of people have told me, be glad it happened before you were married and had a few kids.FUG AN A RIGHT!

Bob Dole
04-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Bob Dole would like to add that it's pretty good therapy to pile all her shit out in the back yard next to the alley the afternoon before trash service runs, then call her about 5:15pm and let her know it's out there.

Douche Baggins
04-02-2005, 06:08 PM
Come on Brando...that bitch means nothing to you anymore...expose her on the internet!

Bowser
04-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Come on Brando...that bitch means nothing to you anymore...expose her on the internet!

Still fishing to see that first titty, huh?

:shake:

Douche Baggins
04-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Still fishing to see that first titty, huh?

:shake:

I've seen plenty of tits. I just want Brando to purge himself.

Otter
04-02-2005, 06:23 PM

I'm pretty well traveled and you are by far the biggest loser I've ever come across in my life.

I can't even feel sorry for you anymore.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 06:29 PM

Viewing images on a computer screen or lifting your sister's blouse when she's passed out on the coach don't count.

pink
04-02-2005, 06:32 PM
Bob Dole would like to add that it's pretty good therapy to pile all her shit out in the back yard next to the alley the afternoon before trash service runs, then call her about 5:15pm and let her know it's out there.
or so you've heard, right? ;)

Phobia
04-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Let me see if I understand you correctly:

1. You're single.
2. You don't owe any child support.
3. You don't owe alimony.
4. You aren't still paying for her furniture 4 years after you last tapped it.
5. You don't have an attorney bill.
6. You don't have to see her again.
7. She's some other dude's problem.
8. You still have your dignity.

and all it cost you was half an HDTV? You should go buy a lottery ticket immediately. You're the luckiest dude I know.

Bowser
Viewing images on a computer screen or lifting your sister's blouse when she's passed out on the coach don't count.

Heh...poor Cheese....

Douche Baggins
I'm pretty well traveled and you are by far the biggest loser I've ever come across in my life.

At least I'm not afraid of clowns.

Douche Baggins
04-02-2005, 06:35 PM

Then I guess Brando posting images won't count either.

Skip Towne
04-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Damn!! Am I ever glad you're not contaminating the gene pool with your offspring.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 06:38 PM

I can't even feel sorry for you anymore.I finally had to put him in the penalty box. The pope thread did it for me. And I'm not even a catholic. Or a christian for that matter. That's two jackholes on ignore this weekend, after the other cumstain posted all that rotten.com crap.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Damn!! Am I ever glad you're not contaminating the gene pool with your offspring.I've been feeling down lately. Thanks for lifting my spirits with that skip. It's always good to remember there's something to be thankful for.

Frazod
Damn!! Am I ever glad you're not contaminating the gene pool with your offspring.

You know, I never thought about it that way. But I think we'll continue the wife's birth control prescription all the same. :D

Phobia
after the other cumstain posted all that rotten.com crap.

He has a name. Tom Cash.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 06:41 PM
He has a name. Tom Cash.No shit? I had no clue.

That dude needs help.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 06:41 PM
He has a name. Tom Cash.

You've got to be f#cking kidding.

Valiant
04-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Sorry to hear that...

I just got dumped this week... But I honestly didnt care, I knew it wouldnt last... She was nine years older then me... But she did have big fake titties and was kinky... Now if i can find that around my age without a kid...

I would tell the guys wife and her work though... All is fair in love and war... Dont be nice about it, Let her have it... Dont feel sorry that she got fired... If she was emailing him, she was already ****ing him... You can count on that..

As for the tv.. If you paid for it with your checking account or credit card it is yours... If you do decide to conceed it... I would fry it... Go get some speaker wire and hook it into the rca hookups on the tv... then hookthe other end up to your car battery... It works great with causing artificial powersurges...

Phobia
04-02-2005, 06:43 PM
No shit? I had no clue.

That dude needs help.

It's time to pull his feeding tube. There's no hope of recovery.

Skip Towne
04-02-2005, 06:43 PM

Actually you are being nice. You should see some of the shit Endelt and I have told him.

PastorMikH
04-02-2005, 06:46 PM
I am sure my feelings have already been mentioned about 500x. Just stick another vote in the "I know it hurts, but be thankful it happened now and you're not stuck with her in a marriage" camp.

Ari Chi3fs

Congrats on finding out sooner, than later.

Look at the bright side. It could be worse...

You could be a Mizzou fan.

Bowser
He has a name. Tom Cash.

How many frickin aliases has that asswipe had?

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Now if i can find that around my age without a kid...There's the trick.

I figure I'm single until I find a chick my age without kids who isn't psyco has a body like a model but not too tall or short a brain like a rocket scientist with a sense of humor asian heritage a brit accent lots of money and loves all kinds of wild sex anytime of day or night (but with nobody but me).

If I can find that, I'm golden.

I don't ask for much...

Otter
04-02-2005, 06:48 PM
At least I'm not afraid of clowns.

Unfortunately for you, you’re not 6’5” wearing floppy shoes and makeup.

I'm not scared of clowns, they piss me off and are wierd.

If three people are lined up in front of me: the first wearing a mask and holding a handgun, the second some guy with dynamite strapped to him yelling “allah” and the third a clown…the clowns going down first.

Might want to choose a different approach if you can stop sniffing your Mom's panties for a moment.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 06:49 PM
It's time to pull his feeding tube. There's no hope of recovery.Yeah. Was he on some kind of parole and is there some way to permanently lock him down, or is he going to be a persistent problem?

HemiEd
04-02-2005, 06:50 PM

I have not read the thread but has anyone said better now than later? Hang in there, it will work out :thumb:

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately for you, you’re not 6’5” wearing floppy shoes and makeup.

I'm not scared of clowns, they piss me off and are wierd.

If three people are lined up in front of me: the first wearing a mask and holding a handgun, the second some guy with dynamite strapped to him yelling “allah” and the third a clown…the clowns going down firstAw shit, I guess I'll be taking that copy of "It" I bought you for Christmas back to the store.

Otter
04-02-2005, 06:51 PM
I finally had to put him in the penalty box. The pope thread did it for me. And I'm not even a catholic. Or a christian for that matter. That's two jackholes on ignore this weekend, after the other cumstain posted all that rotten.com crap.

Saw that too. With great restraint I remained sans input.

Nzoner
04-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Good idea Baby Lee.

This happened to me back in college,I also had nude pics but what I did was take a couple of regular pictures put them in envelopes and address them to Hustler's Beaver Hunt.

I haven't seen a Hustler for sometime so I don't know whether they still have the contest but if so and she's aware of it talk about a mind fock.

Phobia
04-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah. Was he on some kind of parole and is there some way to permanently lock him down, or is he going to be a persistent problem?

I think AustinChief is going to try his luck at dissuading Tom from doing stupid shit again. He has this funny way of being nice about it. We have dozens of inappropriate posts from him posted from his employer's IP. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose another job because he's a dipshit.

Skip Towne
04-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Unplug it and dump a coke down the back. It'll blow up the next time it's plugged in.

Brando
Damn guys! Thanks for all the support! I just got up from a nap and the bitch is back. Went straight to the bedroom. I thought she was packing some shit to take off for at least a few days. No such luck.

|Zach|
I think AustinChief is going to try his luck at dissuading Tom from doing stupid shit again. He has this funny way of being nice about it. We have dozens of inappropriate posts from him posted from his employer's IP. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose another job because he's a dipshit.
Another eh?

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:08 PM
I think AustinChief is going to try his luck at dissuading Tom from doing stupid shit again. He has this funny way of being nice about it. We have dozens of inappropriate posts from him posted from his employer's IP. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose another job because he's a dipshit.Good. Enough is enough.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, that one.

stevieray
04-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Damn guys! Thanks for all the support! I just got up from a nap and the bitch is back. Went straight to the bedroom. I thought she was packing some shit to take off for at least a few days. No such luck.

You need to ignore this girl.

Phobia
04-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Another eh?

Well, we had nothing to do with the first one. He lost that job all by himself.

|Zach|
04-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Dissapointing.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 07:10 PM

I'd password your computer login were I you. It would be bad if she saw this thread.... :spock:

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:10 PM
You need to ignore this girl.
believe me..that's what I'm doing. I gave her the landlord's number and told her to call them to work it out and left the room.
She got a nice look at my days work of packing. Just sucks that she came back here. I think that tomorrow I might suggest she stay at her mother's for a while. I actually felt peace this afternoon.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Damn guys! Thanks for all the support! I just got up from a nap and the bitch is back. Went straight to the bedroom. I thought she was packing some shit to take off for at least a few days. No such luck.I had a similar situation with my ex-wife, albeit reversed, living the house with her while I was apartment hunting. I figured I should count myself lucky she wasn't bringing her stable of manwhores home for playtime until after I was moved out. Uncomfortable situation, though, being in a closed space with someone you've recently had a relationship end with.

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:11 PM
I'd password your computer login were I you. It would be bad if she saw this thread.... :spock:
I'm not stupid...I did that to protect the porn along time ago!

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Just deleted her account of the computer with all of her bill paying shit too. Ahhh...that feels nice.

Frazod
04-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Just deleted her account of the computer with all of her bill paying shit too. Ahhh...that feels nice.

Phobia
04-02-2005, 07:19 PM
If you're looking for a place, one of my buddies is a slumlord.

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:22 PM
I actually came up with a better plan. I've got a picture of her on her back getting the wood from me. I put that as the icon for her sigin and password protected it with something that she'll never guess. It's like and NFL /NBA whatever commercial. I love this game!

Frazod
04-02-2005, 07:23 PM
I actually came up with a better plan. I've got a picture of her on her back getting the wood from me. I put that as the icon for her sigin and password protected it with something that she'll never guess. It's like and NFL /NBA whatever commercial. I love this game!

I LOVE IT!

:fire:

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:23 PM
If you're looking for a place, one of my buddies is a slumlord.
I should be all set..but thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind.

Phobia
04-02-2005, 07:24 PM

I'll bet her girlfriend is recommending she turn off your PC, take a piss through the vents, and it will fry the next time you turn it on....

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:26 PM
I'll bet her girlfriend is recommending she turn off your PC, take a piss through the vents, and it will fry the next time you turn it on....
her girlfriends aren't that smart

Bowser
04-02-2005, 07:26 PM

Like anybody would get advice like that..........

Phobia
04-02-2005, 07:27 PM
her girlfriends aren't that smart

My mistake. It must have been her boyfriend.

Skip Towne
04-02-2005, 07:28 PM
How does he keep finding jobs in Neodesha, Ks.? It is something like 3000 people with nearly no industry.

stevieray
04-02-2005, 07:28 PM
You need to go out.

Clean up, and leave without a word.

luv
04-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Okay, I thought I was vendictive. You guys have me beat. I would have gone more along the lines of calling the dude's wife (they may be separated, but they are not divorced). Any evidence of him cheating can still be used against him (I do believe, but I could be wrong). But don't dig into doing the petty stuff. Go with some class. She didn't break up because she thought you were childish, so don't act like it now.

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:30 PM
My mistake. It must have been her boyfriend.
LMAO....naw..this guy is a complete tool. I called him and asked him what the f*ck the other day. I can tell from our conversation that he's isn't the brightest star in the sky.

luv
04-02-2005, 07:32 PM
You need to go out.

YES! I don't know about other people, but one thing that just totally pisses me off is when someone gives me the cold shoulder. Clean yourself up, put on the expensive aftershave. . .make sure it's a shirt that you know she likes on you. Leave without saying a word. I completely like that idea.

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:34 PM
YES! I don't know about other people, but one thing that just totally pisses me off is when someone gives me the cold shoulder. Clean yourself up, put on the expensive aftershave. . .make sure it's a shirt that you know she likes on you. Leave without saying a word. I completely like that idea.
I think that you guys are on to something

|Zach|
04-02-2005, 07:35 PM
You need to go out.

I think I may do the same...without a word to my sofa at least.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Make sure you bring somebody home. Make sure she's a screamer. Loud sex in every room would be a nice touch. Knock some lamps over, scoot the couch around. Fun!

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:37 PM
aiight fuggas...who's up for meeting me something in or around Brookside and buying me a drink?

Brando
Make sure you bring somebody home. Make sure she's a screamer. Loud sex in every room would be a nice touch. Knock some lamps over, scoot the couch around. Fun!
AGAIN! You guys are awesome!

Frazod
I'm headed out shortly for another fun-filled night of karaoke.

:deevee:

|Zach|
04-02-2005, 07:38 PM

That sounds awesome, id be there in a second.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:38 PM
I'm headed out shortly for another fun-filled night of karaoke. Like you don't love every minute of it.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:39 PM
AGAIN! You guys are awesome!Hey, I'm full of great ideas. It's the exectution part I've never quite gotten down.

Frazod
That sounds awesome, id be there in a second.

You wouldn't think it was awesome if you were married to a karaoke junkie and had to do it all the f#cking time. :banghead:

tk13

Air Supply night at the bar again, eh?

Bowser
04-02-2005, 07:40 PM

ROFL

Be sure and do Brown Eyed Girl, OK?

luv

No, no, no, be more subtle. At least get a girl's number. The next time you're around your ex, say, "Damn! I told _________ I'd call her. We seemed to really hit it off the other night. She liked that shirt on me too."

Women do not like the idea of being easily replaced, and one night stands are not replacements.

Frazod
You guys suck. :harumph:

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:41 PM
No, no, no, be more subtle. At least get a girl's number. The next time you're around your ex, say, "Damn! I told _________ I'd call her. We seemed to really hit it off the other night. She liked that shirt on me too."

Women do not like the idea of being easily replaced, and one night stands are not replacements.She's not going to care about being replaced. This is for his ego, not hers.

And laying lines like that on an ex? Can you say "desperate"? Action speaks much louder than words.

Brando
so...none of you pukes in KC are going to come out and help a brutha drown his sorrows?

Phobia
You wouldn't think it was awesome if you were married to a karaoke junkie and had to do it all the f#cking time. :banghead:

Is that why you started emailing your ex-girlfriend even though she's now engaged? Bastard. From what I hear, you sound like a real tool on the phone.

|Zach|
04-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Maybe so, its always been a good way to meet girls around here.

Phobia
so...none of you pukes in KC are going to come out and help a brutha drown his sorrows?

I think the wife has plans for a movie and uh - other things later. Otherwise, I'd be good for at least 1.

Brando
Is that why you started emailing your ex-girlfriend even though she's now engaged? Bastard. From what I hear, you sound like a real tool on the phone.
Oh damn..SNAP

tk13
I'M ALLLLL OUT OF LOOOOVE, I'M SO LOST WITHOUT YOUUUU...

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:43 PM
I'M ALLLLL OUT OF LOOOOVE, I'M SO LOST WITHOUT YOUUUU...Stop, you're making Martha Stewart wet.

luv
She's not going to care about being replaced. This is for his ego, not hers.

And laying lines like that on an ex? Can you say "desperate"? Action speaks much louder than words.

I do believe she found him to be easily replaced (no offense Brando, I'm sure you're not). Why not return the favor?

Brando
I'M ALLLLL OUT OF LOOOOVE, I'M SO LOST WITHOUT YOUUUU...
FFUUUUUUUKKKKKKK that song was stuck in my head all day Tuesday. What are you? The DJ in hell?

Dick Bull

Women do not like the idea of being easily replaced, and one night stands are not replacements.

I disagree. 365 one night stands in a year is a perfect relationship.

Never gets old, always get sex (NO PMS), no bs about meeting parents.

Now I have to get off here before my wife reads this....

Phobia
04-02-2005, 07:44 PM
I do believe she found him to be easily replaced (no offense Brando, I'm sure you're not).

Actually, he is. Plus the new guy doesn't need a step stool to look her in the eye.

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:45 PM

Never gets old, always get sex (NO PMS), no bs about meeting parents.

Now I have to get off here before my wife reads this....

LMAO..her mom is the world's biggest rag..the funny thing is that she is totally upset about the whole thing. Thinks her daughter is ****ing up her life.

luv
04-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Man oh man. . .drinking, karaoke? When is the next get together? Y'all are my kind of people.

Oh and don't forget Two Less Lonely People in the World. Yes, I happen to have Air Supply's Greatest Hits. I'm a dork.

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Actually, he is. Plus the new guy doesn't need a step stool to look her in the eye.
Listen you goat scrotumed faced puke! She's as short as me :thumb:

keg in kc
I do believe she found him to be easily replaced (no offense Brando, I'm sure you're not). Why not return the favor?She's not replacing him, she's going back to an old flame.

And he doesn't need to replace her anyway. He needs to get out and have fun. Forget relationships for a while, let himself heal a bit. No reason to go on the rebound the next day. Just create more problems that way.

Nope, meaningless - and very loud - sex is the prescription here.

Bowser

WE suck? You're the one on stage, Mr. Manilow.......

HemiEd

ROFL

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:47 PM

Never gets old, always get sex (NO PMS), no bs about meeting parents.Damn right, mother f*cker. That's my life and it's great. Well, except for the one night stand every night part. Still working on that.

Phobia
04-02-2005, 07:47 PM
Listen you goat scrotumed faced puke! She's as short as me :thumb:

Damn. Dude, if you can get on her good side long enough to convince her to shoot a video, I'll buy you a new TV in exchance for 60 minutes of midgets chasing one another.

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:48 PM
aiight boys..I think that I am going to get out and enjoy the single life for a while. Of course all of my friends in KC are married so I'm flying solo tonight. I'll check back after my shower and finding her favortite shirt.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Man oh man. . .drinking, karaoke? When is the next get together? Y'all are my kind of people.

Oh and don't forget Two Less Lonely People in the World. Yes, I happen to have Air Supply's Greatest Hits. I'm a dork.To save time in the future, you can just leave out the parts about karaoke and air supply. Just go straight for "I'm a dork."

Brando
04-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Damn. Dude, if you can get on her good side long enough to convince her to shoot a video, I'll buy you a new TV in exchance for 60 minutes of midgets chasing one another.
I think the best video I've come accross on the net is the one with JBret pounding a cabage up your ass. STFU

luv
04-02-2005, 07:51 PM
She's not replacing him, she's going back to an old flame.

And he doesn't need to replace her anyway. He needs to get out and have fun. Forget relationships for a while, let himself heal a bit. No reason to go on the rebound the next day. Just create more problems that way.

Nope, meaningless - and very loud - sex is the prescription here.

Did I say to actually replace her? No. The idea is to make her feel easily replaced. . .

I'm sure the knowledge that he can go out after so long of being with one person and still being able to pick someone up will definately help boost the ego & make him feel better (physically as well as mentally. . .lol).

Anyway, did someone say drinking and singing?

|Zach|
I think the best video I've come accross on the net is the one with JBret pounding a cabage up your ass. STFU
:eek:

That can't be sanitary.

Douche Baggins

Yes sir. Skip's got a bunch of cabbage stored in his ass. Just picture a hand protruding from Skip's ass, cabbage in hand, and stuffing it up Phobia's ass.

Bowser
04-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Did I say to actually replace her? No. The idea is to make her feel easily replaced. . .

I'm sure the knowledge that he can go out after so long of being with one person and still being able to pick someone up will definately help boost the ego & make him feel better (physically as well as mentally. . .lol).

Anyway, did someone say drinking and singing?

On the way to the store. What is your choice to get you headed towards inebriation?

stevieray
04-02-2005, 07:53 PM
aiight boys..I think that I am going to get out and enjoy the single life for a while. Of course all of my friends in KC are married so I'm flying solo tonight. I'll check back after my shower and finding her favortite shirt.

no matter what, do not say anything upon return. Especially if it happens to be in the morning.

Dick Bull
04-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Damn right, mother f*cker. That's my life and it's great. Well, except for the one night stand every night part. Still working on that.

Psst....

Its alot easier if you're not pounding away on a keyboard on a saturday night.

luv
04-02-2005, 07:54 PM
To save time in the future, you can just leave out the parts about karaoke and air supply. Just go straight for "I'm a dork."

I would say that was harsh, but it was self proclaimed before the comment. I'll let this one slide. :p

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Did I say to actually replace her? No. The idea is to make her feel easily replaced. . .What I was pointing out is that she isn't going to care about that. She's already moved on. Bringing someone home is more about annoying her than making her feel bad. Plus getting his rocks off'll make him feel better, like you said.Anyway, did someone say drinking and singing?I'll have a beer or two in his honor, I think. But no singing. The neighbors'll thank me for that.

luv
04-02-2005, 07:56 PM
On the way to the store. What is your choice to get you headed towards inebriation?

Hmmmm, depends on the night, and who is buyng the drinks. I like jager bombs, red bull & vodka, hurricane 151's, and Royal Flush shots. Already have the makings for the Royal Flush shots, so anything else would be greatly appreciated. :)

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Its alot easier if you're not pounding away on a keyboard on a saturday night.I'll be asleep in an hour, too.

Not really a priority after all, I guess. ROFL

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 07:57 PM
I would say that was harsh, but it was self proclaimed before the comment. I'll let this one slide.Harsh? Me?! Noooooooooo. Never!

chiefs4me
04-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Harsh? Me?! Noooooooooo. Never!

:rolleyes:

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 08:07 PM
:rolleyes:Oh, now we're seeing your true colors.

Wait, what?

Skip Towne
04-02-2005, 08:12 PM

Oh and don't forget Two Less Lonely People in the World. Yes, I happen to have Air Supply's Greatest Hits. I'm a dork.
No you're not. Air Supply had a lot of great tunes. "If a picture paints a 1000 words then ........" or is that Bread? I can't tell them apart.

chiefs4me
04-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Oh, now we're seeing your true colors.

Wait, what?

ROFL

Brando
04-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Wish me luck..all decked out and ready to hit the town. Watch me pass out at the bar by 11. LMAO. Engagement has softened me. Time to remember what it is like being ENDelt. Late!

Bowser
04-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Wish me luck..all decked out and ready to hit the town. Watch me pass out at the bar by 11. LMAO. Engagement has softened me. Time to remember what it is like being ENDelt. Late!

Good God, man! You just can't invoke the name ENDelt, and expect your leg to hollow out! Baby steps.......

Have fun, dude. Be careful.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Time to remember what it is like being ENDelt.Oh, god, no. Didn't you see the CSI where the chubby chaser got crushed by the drunken whale? That could be you, man, if you try to walk in delt's shoes.

BIG_DADDY
04-02-2005, 08:31 PM

Good luck dude. It may take a little while to get your game going but you will be back in the mix before long. This is the best thing that could have happened to you dude. If that's the way she is with her eye on the door and all, the last thing you wanted to have happen was find out after you were married.

On another note. If he cheated on his wife with her he will cheat on her too. Thank her for leaving and let her know what a great time out you had tonight no matter what happens. It's all for the best, a blessing in disguise.

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 08:52 PM
If he cheated on his wife with her he will cheat on her too.Yep. They sound like a perfect couple for each other. I can't imagine what that's going to be like down the road, when they're both cheating. Talk about a disaster in waiting.

Bowser
04-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Yep. They sound like a perfect couple for each other. I can't imagine what that's going to be like down the road, when they're both cheating. Talk about a disaster in waiting.

Disaster? Or Karma?

keg in kc
04-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Disaster? Or Karma?Hell, man, I'm half asleep. Too f*cking deep for me. ROFL

In some ways, I feel sorry for them, because I think people who are like that aren't inherently 'bad'. They're the product of something (or a series of things) that happened to them. That's the reason I don't hate my ex-wife; I pity her, more than anything, because I understand why she's who she is. So it's hard for me to see it as karma, because I think it probably started out from something bad happening to them, something they had no control over.

Now I'm 3/4 asleep.

Ari Chi3fs
04-02-2005, 09:03 PM
hope you have a good time bro... Shit, if I had read all this earlier, Id of been up for a beer. Of course, I still have 2 of the medley 6-pack left. Heh. I did pick up a sixer of Blue Moon though... that shit is great.

Judge Smails
04-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Look at it this way, more time for uninterurpted porn. I suggest you start with this one (just to be sure, NSFW):

Yeah Baby (http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=132777)

Iowanian
04-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Your Mission in life, besides getting your TV back, and Horsefuggin that guy's life is to Have sex with the one woman in the world, that will piss her off, or hurt her feelings the most.

Its your mission. Let it be done.

Douche Baggins
04-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Look at it this way, more time for uninterurpted porn. I suggest you start with this one (just to be sure, NSFW):

Yeah Baby (http://www.collegehumor.com/?movie_id=132777)

Jesus f*cking christ....that was awful.

Iowanian
04-02-2005, 10:09 PM
You also need to find out what Ho-bait cologne is dropping panties faster than a million dollars.

Get back on another Pony ASAP.

Seriously.......Hump her friend or the girl she hates most.

Next time(if) you see or talk to her agian, tell her you're glad she's gone, because you really didn't want to spend your life with a gash big enough to park a volkswagon in, that smelled like one of gochiefs favorite tubesock after a starwars marathon.

The prescription for your fever is MORE DICKINS CIDER cowbell.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-02-2005, 10:10 PM
hope you have a good time bro... Shit, if I had read all this earlier, Id of been up for a beer. Of course, I still have 2 of the medley 6-pack left. Heh. I did pick up a sixer of Blue Moon though... that shit is great.

Blue Moon is what I miss most about MO. I say f*ck the TV up, f*ck her job up, f*ck him up. Why not? For the next few years as you look back and ponder the situation other people may not feel like you were the "bigger man" in the whole situation, but revenge brings great comfort. She f*cked you, f*ck her harder. Then walk out the door and move on. Just my opinion, but I'm a little jaded as most of you know. In any case, it truly is a blessing to you, will save you heartache and money, and you'll be a better man from it. Best luck and wishes. I hope you're getting some action right now as I type this.

Iowanian
04-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Tell everyone in town she has Chronic Cooter-Hallitosis, and genital warts the size of walnuts on her asshole.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Tell everyone in town she has Chronic Cooter-Hallitosis, and genital warts the size of walnuts on her asshole.

And then think of some good lies about her too.

Iowanian
04-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Tell people you "dumped her" because she was a Scat Freak, and it wasn't your thing.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Tell people you "dumped her" because she was a Scat Freak, and it wasn't your thing.

So pretty much tell people you dumped her because she dumped on you.

BIG_DADDY
04-02-2005, 10:56 PM
So pretty much tell people you dumped her because she dumped on you.

I don't care about any of that, just make sure you never take her back and thank your lucky stars this happened before you got married.

TEX
04-02-2005, 10:56 PM

I've been there and whether you realize it or not your're BETTER off WITHOUT her. It's okay to be ****ed in the head right now, just don't let it distort the reality of your situation. Give yourself time to pine over the loss and then move on. If you still care about her be cool
and just let go and whatever you do , do NOT contact her!She needs to feel like you dropped off the face of the earth. Also know that sooner or later the same problems she had with that other guy will surface. IF you still want her back some day, and only you know that, it's important to NOT do anything foolish now, because as crazy as it seems, you're on trial too even though she hurt you. IF she is to come back, she has to do so on her own. In time you'll probably feel challis about the whole deal and you'll be on your way to a full recovery. Believe me, there WILL be another one - perhaps even the RIGHT ONE. Anyway, just my take on things. Hope it all works out for you.