PDA

View Full Version : Smack me here....

Ugly Duck
12-17-2000, 01:50 PM
Ok, there's still about 5 minutes left and they're only down by 10, but the Broncos haven't done anything all day.

So - congrats to KC on the win. You guys shut down Anderson, and forced Gus to be the savior. I knew Gus would let Denver down eventually, I just didn't want it to be this game.

Well, hopefully they will get this losing out of their way and go home to win the last game at Mile High. Possibly even 1 game in the playoffs.

It's been a good season. Enjoy the win.

GO BRONCOS!

AustinChief
12-17-2000, 01:53 PM
Brad - As I stated earlier, it is hard for me to root against my team, in any situation.

Here's to a win for you next week and a faiders loss

Ugly Duck
12-17-2000, 01:54 PM
I can live with that....

milkman
12-17-2000, 02:07 PM
MH - That wuss boy Mcafre only got to fake one injury, what is up with that? We pretty much controlled your O for the entire game, other then that first run and then fumble. Great D for us today, and our offense pounded and pounded that ball down your throats and killed you.

Just make sure that the Raiders don't get to the AFC championship game.

nmt1
12-17-2000, 02:34 PM
Agreed. I would welcome another Denver playoff push at the expense of the Faiduhs.

------------------
GO PITT!

ColoradoChief
12-17-2000, 02:37 PM
Man, I was looking for that thread where I got the debate about Shanny being Gunther's b*tch but I couldn't find it. :D

No 100 for Anderson.
No picks for Grbac.
No O from Denver.
Way better rushing performance by the Chiefs.

Ugly Duck
12-17-2000, 02:55 PM
I have no excuses.... KC soundly defeated the Broncos.

Anywho, in my heart I never figured they would have entered this game on a 6 game winning streak, so I knew it would have to end.

All that I really want is a Denver victory on Sunday in the last game at Mile High Stadium. So, if they had to lose a game... then, I'm glad it was this week. Maybe Shanahan will kick their butts all week in preperation for Mr. Rice's last day in a 49er jersey.

CRAP! Just outta spite... I figured KC would win this game. Ah well...

milkman
12-17-2000, 02:59 PM
Brad - Look at it this way, your guys didn't miss a score after they were in the red zone today. Of course the fact they never made it to the red zone...

[This message has been edited by morphius (edited 12-17-2000).]

bishop_74
12-17-2000, 04:06 PM
I have mixed emotions about the win today. After watching Gruden get soaked in the rain yesterday I admit I would of enjoyed the Raiders finishing in second place.

I did enjoy Grbac and Richardson's performance today though. Anybody that thinks Elvis can't get it done is nuts.

Anyway, good luck to you guys in the playoffs Brad.

Chiefaholic
12-17-2000, 04:42 PM
Hey - being a Chiefs fan was fun for one game! Sure was more rewarding than when I was a Seahawk fan. I was nervous about the game in the rain yesterday, and my aprehension was warranted. What an amazing and rejuvenating experience to have KC knock the Broncs back into second place. Being a fan of an AFC West team is not for the faint of heart. Stats and record are meaningless when two teams of this division step onto the field. Now my Raiders control their destiny once again. Thanx again to the KC gang!

BIG_DADDY
12-17-2000, 05:37 PM
I am so sick and tired of the better team always losing.

------------------
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

milkman
12-17-2000, 05:41 PM
UD - Lets see, we have a picture of you next to a big red truck, and now your rooting for the Chiefs and talking about how fun it is... hmmmm... I see a trend here.

Ugly Duck
12-17-2000, 06:13 PM
Hey Ugly...

KC did what Oakland can't, but the division hasn't been decided yet. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

elvislivesinkc
12-17-2000, 07:27 PM
Once again a classy post from MHM.

Yes we have bragging rights today and it does feel good. But the bottom line is, you guys are going on and we'll be watching on TV.

Good luck, make the AFC West proud.

------------------
Gary