PDA

View Full Version : Mickelson wins

bogie
04-04-2005, 06:28 PM
Cograts to Phil. He just won the Bell South Classic. I think he's all class. Next week The Masters.

Phobia
04-04-2005, 06:29 PM
He and his wife have great tits.

bogie
04-04-2005, 06:30 PM

ROFL

bogie
04-04-2005, 06:32 PM
There was a 4 hole palyoff. Started with 5 guys. It came down to Phil and Rich Beem. Phil finally birdied to win. It was great fun to watch.

Logical
04-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Actually I know a couple of people that know him and they say he is as big an ass as there is on the Pro tour. All that scene he puts on about his kids is a sham. According to these people as soon as they walk away from the course the kids are shuffled off to the nanny and ignored.

bogie
04-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Actually I know a couple of people that know him and they say he is as big an ass as there is on the Pro tour. All that scene he puts on about his kids is a sham. According to these people as soon as they walk away from the course the kids are shuffled off to the nanny and ignored.

I find it interesting how people get hugely pissed off when someone posts rumors about FA signings, but are not opposed to posting rumors like this.

Demonpenz
04-04-2005, 06:55 PM

*bobby knight voice* this is absolute ****ing bullshit

Deberg_1990
04-04-2005, 06:56 PM

haha....sounds like Don Johnson's character in "Tin Cup"

Joe Seahawk
04-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Good ole Tits Mickelson..

Deberg_1990
04-04-2005, 06:59 PM

I dont get it?????

bogie
04-04-2005, 07:00 PM
I dont get it?????

Mickelson has man tits.
:p

HemiEd
04-04-2005, 07:26 PM
There was a 4 hole palyoff. Started with 5 guys. It came down to Phil and Rich Beem. Phil finally birdied to win. It was great fun to watch.

I would like to have seen Rich Beem win it. He is a heck of a story, have you ever read the book: Bud, Sweat and Tears? Some real good insights into the reality of the PGA.

Logical
04-04-2005, 07:38 PM
I find it interesting how people get hugely pissed off when someone posts rumors about FA signings, but are not opposed to posting rumors like this.
I don't ever remember actually getting pissed. I have used variations of the nuthooks line, but actually pissed. Nope.

By the way I trust these people, they have both hung with the Mickelson's at their home.

bogie
04-04-2005, 07:39 PM
I would like to have seen Rich Beem win it. He is a heck of a story, have you ever read the book: Bud, Sweat and Tears? Some real good insights into the reality of the PGA.

I have not read it, but I will now. Thanks for the recommendation.

HemiEd
04-04-2005, 07:59 PM
I have not read it, but I will now. Thanks for the recommendation.

My Pleasure, some real funny stuff in there with the caddies. Rich Beem is the main character, a lot in there about Furyk as well. Enjoy! :thumb:

Fairplay
04-04-2005, 08:00 PM

LOL, thats a classic!

philfree
04-04-2005, 08:08 PM

I'm not much of a reader and I hadn't heard about Beem's book. I think I might have to check it out. I always wanted to be a pro golfer but decided it wasn't meant to be when I was in my mid 20s. I prolly a better player now then I was then but I'm not young and I don't putt well enough. If I could avg about 30 putts a round I might be able to make a buck. I played today for the 1st time in three months and with out hitting a practice ball I quailed a low weak push off the 1st tee but because of the layoff I allowed myself a muligan(something I don't really do but hey....) and from there I hit all but one fairway and that ball wasn't even a foot out of the short grass. Shot a 38 which wasn't bad considering the 20 mph wind and my lack of play. Lipped a chip for eagle and did a few exciting things.......Had fun and it made me feel a little spunky.

PhilFree :arrow:

bogie
04-04-2005, 08:15 PM
I hope to go out next Thursday for 18. The course has WIDE fairways which is good for me. This will be my first outing in several months. I love standing at the first tee knowing I have 18 glorious holes ahead of me.

Logical
04-04-2005, 08:21 PM
...Shot a 38 which wasn't bad considering the 20 mph wind and my lack of play. Lipped a chip for eagle and did a few exciting things.......Had fun and it made me feel a little spunky.

PhilFree :arrow:Sure hope that is for 9 or you really missed your calling.;)

HemiEd
04-04-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm not much of a reader and I hadn't heard about Beem's book. I think I might have to check it out. I always wanted to be a pro golfer but decided it wasn't meant to be when I was in my mid 20s. I prolly a better player now then I was then but I'm not young and I don't putt well enough. If I could avg about 30 putts a round I might be able to make a buck. I played today for the 1st time in three months and with out hitting a practice ball I quailed a low weak push off the 1st tee but because of the layoff I allowed myself a muligan(something I don't really do but hey....) and from there I hit all but one fairway and that ball wasn't even a foot out of the short grass. Shot a 38 which wasn't bad considering the 20 mph wind and my lack of play. Lipped a chip for eagle and did a few exciting things.......Had fun and it made fill a little spunky.

PhilFree :arrow:

You do have some real talent. What I like about Beem, he came from "average folk", not a rich kid. Everything has come the hard way for him. IIRC his club in El Paso put up the money in a group effort to get him started.
I have been playing a little over 20 years now and am too old fantasize about the Senior tour like I used to. It is the best game there is IMO. (excluding watching Chiefs).

philfree
04-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Sure hope that is for 9 or you really missed your calling.;)

Definately just 9 holes. I shot a 30 for 9 holes once though on my way to a 66 but.....but nothing that's good!

PhilFree:arrow:

Logical
04-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Definately just 9 holes. I shot a 30 for 9 holes once though on my way to a 66 but.....but nothing that's good!

PhilFree:arrow:Wow a 66 is mighty impressive, I bet you were jazzed that day.

Boozer
04-04-2005, 08:59 PM
Wow a 66 is mighty impressive, I bet you were jazzed that day.

Eh, big deal. I shoot 66s all the time. Sometimes I only have 5 holes left to play, too. :p

JazzzLovr
04-04-2005, 09:05 PM

Wait... Which Phil are we talking about?

:evil:

philfree
04-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Wow a 66 is mighty impressive, I bet you were jazzed that day.

I've shot 66 three times and it was a great feeling everytime. That's my personal best. The 1st time i was 7 under chipping for eagle with two holes to go. I thought about it( a mistake) and tried to hole it but ran it past and made a par. If I made the chip I'd of been 9 under :) Then i proceeded to quail one off into the tall grass which i was lucky to find but i hit the green and made par. On the last hole which was a par 3 I hit a decent shot but barley missed the green right but piched to about 4 ft where I hit a perfect putt that I read wrong so I made a bogey and shot the 66. I had delusions of 9 under for a moment before I thought myself out of the zone I was in. I was in my early 30s and the college kid who thought he was gonna beat up on the old drunk was way disapointed. He did pay though ROFL The look he gave the head pro (who was his employer) when we hit the clubhouse was priceless. I guess that was a little payoff for all those balls I pounded when I was a kid.

PhilFree:arrow:
~I got more stories want to hear some more?~