PDA

View Full Version : Official Chiefsplanet Mock draft- Texans are up

whoman69
04-04-2005, 09:25 PM
The last one couldn't have been tighter. The Texans have 24 hours to receive votes. If you want to keep up with the draft goto Official Chiefsplanet Mock Draft (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2384114)

ChiefsCountry
04-04-2005, 09:26 PM
This is easy, Alex Barron OT from Florida St.

Miles
04-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Alex Barron

milkman
04-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Barron.
Already looking like a slam dunk.

whoman69
04-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Ok, you guys do realize it takes me awhile to make the poll. Not sure why I understand why the thread gets started when it doesn't have the poll done anyway. Team needs LB, SS, OT, WR, NT

ChiefsCountry
04-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Sorry, some teams are just easy to predict.

whoman69
04-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Sorry, some teams are just easy to predict.
I predict we need more votes.

whoman69
04-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Looks like a runaway.

whoman69
04-05-2005, 01:57 PM
still plenty of time to vote.

Coogs
04-05-2005, 01:59 PM
I find it interesting that nobody is voting for Carlos Rogers. Not just in this poll, but the last few polls as well. I suspect that is because most here want him available at 15, and all of a sudden he is going to have about 100 votes. :hmmm:

ChiefsCountry
04-05-2005, 02:08 PM
I find it interesting that nobody is voting for Carlos Rogers. Not just in this poll, but the last few polls as well. I suspect that is because most here want him available at 15, and all of a sudden he is going to have about 100 votes. :hmmm:

Well it has some homerizing I'm sure but after Washington who needs a CB.

Detroit - Could but has more important needs
Dallas - could but DL, LB, WR are more important needs
San Diego - spend 2 first rounders at cb they are set
Houston - spent a first last year, pretty solid there

That is basically why nobody has voted for a CB.

Coogs
04-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Well it has some homerizing I'm sure but after Washington who needs a CB.

Detroit - Could but has more important needs
Dallas - could but DL, LB, WR are more important needs
San Diego - spend 2 first rounders at cb they are set
Houston - spent a first last year, pretty solid there

That is basically why nobody has voted for a CB.

Pac-Man has some votes each time, but not Rogers. I think there is some big time posturizing going on to ensure Rogers is there at 15.

ChiefsCountry
04-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Pac-Man has some votes each time, but not Rogers. I think there is some big time posturizing going on to ensure Rogers is there at 15.

I agree, but still none of those teams Cornerback is that big of need.

Coogs
04-05-2005, 02:34 PM
I agree, but still none of those teams Cornerback is that big of need.

Possibly.

whoman69
04-05-2005, 03:02 PM
I would have to say that I am surprised only Rolle has gone thusfar. I expected Pac Man to have some votes from other teams. The Redskins almost took him, he got 10 votes there. He got some interest from the Cowboys who signed Henry in the offseason, and two votes from the Chargers. I think everyone is being fair here. There aren't too many teams with a big need at CB ahead of us, but teams like NO and Indy behind us.

Coogs
04-05-2005, 03:08 PM
I would have to say that I am surprised only Rolle has gone thusfar. I expected Pac Man to have some votes from other teams. The Redskins almost took him, he got 10 votes there. He got some interest from the Cowboys who signed Henry in the offseason, and two votes from the Chargers. I think everyone is being fair here. There aren't too many teams with a big need at CB ahead of us, but teams like NO and Indy behind us.

I don't think for a second that it is not fair. Heck, this mock is about as good as anything else out there. I just found it interesting.

Mr. Laz
04-05-2005, 03:28 PM
I don't think for a second that it is not fair. Heck, this mock is about as good as anything else out there. I just found it interesting.
t'will be interesting if jones and rogers are both there when we pick

whoman69
04-05-2005, 04:24 PM
The one thing you can't do in a straight up draft like this is figure who is going to trade up or down. It may be because of trades, none of the CBs we want are there.