PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Roy Williams!

RedNeckRaider
04-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Class guy gets his title.

Cochise
04-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Ditto.

Can't fade him now.

jAZ
04-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Is it me, or is something wrong with CBS's post game show? No interviews with players... no interviews with coaches, no post game audio at all.

wutamess
04-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Damn right congrats Roy.
The sumamabitch just won me $100 from the office pool.

:thumb:

Logical
04-04-2005, 10:32 PM

WebGem
04-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Congrats, but f*ck UNC.

beavis
04-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Ya know, I always liked that guy...

jAZ
04-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Better late than never, I guess....

Congrats Roy... even if it's 1 team late and it cost me winning two of 3 brackets.

wutamess
04-04-2005, 10:34 PM
WTF? A fuccing commercial break?

ChiefsFire
04-04-2005, 10:37 PM
fudgepacker is still a tool.......

RedNeckRaider
04-04-2005, 10:38 PM
fudgepacker is still a tool.......
Read your own sig.

ChiefsFire
04-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Read your own sig.
oh come on...

you must be an ACC flunky if you dont get a lil tired of Billy Packer totally placing his tongue up UNCs rectal canal during these broadcasts....

my ears are still bleeding :mad:

RedNeckRaider
04-04-2005, 10:47 PM
oh come on...

you must be an ACC flunky if you dont get a lil tired of Billy Packer totally placing his tongue up UNCs rectal canal during these broadcasts....

my ears are still bleeding :mad:
Not up to a cyber piss match, could give a shit about Billy Packer, this thread is about one of the good guys getting his due.

ArrowheadHawk
04-04-2005, 10:49 PM
congrats on a nc roy, but FU for leaving

ChiefsFire
04-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Not up to a cyber piss match, could give a shit about Billy Packer, this thread is about one of the good guys getting his due.
im withya there

you have an opinion

i have mine

no worries mate

Sure-Oz
04-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Good game to watch, congrats to Roy.

OmahaChief
04-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Grats Roy. Now that you coach a real team you can finally win that NC.

PastorMikH
04-04-2005, 11:33 PM
Congrats Roy! Glad you're not in Kansas anymore.

FWIW, I was pulling for UNC tonight. I wanted Roy to get his championship.

dtebbe
04-04-2005, 11:47 PM
God I love my sig....

DT

Nzoner
04-04-2005, 11:51 PM
Damn right congrats Roy.
The sumamabitch just won me $100 from the office pool.

$50 here,not to mention being at a bar that was about 90% pulling for Illinois.I haven't had that much fun since going to a bar that was full of Raider fans during the SB against the Bucs.

Ari Chi3fs
04-05-2005, 06:49 AM
I hate everyone who has posted in this thread, 'cept me... plus Joe is cool. The rest of you can burn. :fire:

Yay! for Roy. He won his championship that he 'desparately" desired, for his beloved UNC. **** UNC. and Roy, **** you. Congrats tho.

Dartgod
04-05-2005, 07:47 AM
Congratulations to Roy for doing in two years at UNC what he couldn't in how many at KU?

Saulbadguy
04-05-2005, 07:48 AM
What the hey..congrats, Roy.

KCTitus
04-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Congratulations to Roy for doing in two years at UNC what he couldn't in how many at KU?

Yep...the perfect groin kick for the KU faithful today.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Way to go Roy.... you ****ed me again even with another team...

:)

Seriously though....congrats to the man. He deserves it.

Lzen
04-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Congrats, Roy. Glad you finally got your title. Although I hate UNC, I'm happy for Roy. He was a good coach for KU and a class act. :thumb:

BR547
04-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Congrats, Roy. Glad you finally got your title. Although I hate UNC, I'm happy for Roy. He was a good coach for KU and a class act. :thumb:

That's a quality post, it's fine to hate UNC, but if you are a true KU fan and you hate Roy you are a first class POS

Lzen
04-05-2005, 09:10 AM
That's a quality post, it's fine to hate UNC, but if you are a true KU fan and you hate Roy you are a first class POS

Thanks. But I would have to say that if you are a true UNC fan, you just let it go. You should be enjoying a day like this. Not barking at all the KU fans who were trashing Roy Williams.

ROYC75
04-05-2005, 09:11 AM

I figured somebody would toot that toon.......
:shake:

:clap: Roy Williams

4321 UNC

:thumb: :KU:

Saulbadguy
04-05-2005, 09:11 AM
PanthersRock is too busy trying to call Skip Towne out. Its kinda funny.

Mr. Kotter
04-05-2005, 09:13 AM
Class guy gets his title.

Ditto.

Congrats Roy, and UNC. :thumb:

BR547
04-05-2005, 09:27 AM
Thanks. But I would have to say that if you are a true UNC fan, you just let it go. You should be enjoying a day like this. Not barking at all the KU fans who were trashing Roy Williams.

If the search function worked I could show you some crap that would prove why some of these Rat B@stards deserve all the crap that can be dished out, I hope they get mad, thats my intention, I want them to be at their little cubicle breaking pencils, F em, as I said, if you hate UNC thats fine, but to hate a guy who brought so much joy to KU and their fans, including old retired folks in the country, that's just absurd

Brock
04-05-2005, 09:36 AM
If the search function worked I could show you some crap that would prove why some of these Rat B@stards deserve all the crap that can be dished out, I hope they get mad, thats my intention, I want them to be at their little cubicle breaking pencils, F em, as I said, if you hate UNC thats fine, but to hate a guy who brought so much joy to KU and their fans, including old retired folks in the country, that's just absurd

Oh, shut the f*ck up. :rolleyes:

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 09:36 AM
It must suck to have such a small penis and be so pissed about it.

Again...as a major KU fan.... congratulations Roy! Well done!

Are you breaking pencils in your cubicle now that your little girl bitching isn't working BR5...?

ROYC75
04-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Williams is a class act, all of KU fans should know that.

Williams done more good for the KU program than anything any of the haters can come up with.

Do I wish Williams would have stayed, yep, why not. I liked the fast break transition style offense. But he is gone, I understand why, home was calling.

Just like my home is calling me right now, gotta go answer the phone. :D

BR547
04-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Oh, shut the f*ck up. :rolleyes:

I hate Roy, he left us wahhhhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhhh, FU Brock You Inbred Piece Of Fecal Matter

Braincase
04-05-2005, 11:01 AM

How about just keeping your comments on Tarheel and Raider boards, rather than come to a Chiefs board with a number of KU fans in attendance. Last I checked, I haven't ever posted in IC and it's been years since I posted on any Raider boards either. So I don't like some Raider fans, and I don't like some Tarheel fans. BFD. If you don't like what Chief fans have to say about the Raiders or what KU fans have to say about NC fans, I offer a novel suggestion - Go Away.

Yes, my sig line is for you.

KCFalcon59
04-05-2005, 11:01 AM
I hate Roy, he left us wahhhhhh wahhhhhh wahhhhhh, FU Brock You Inbred Piece Of Fecal Matter

I thought you were banned. If not you should be.

BR547
04-05-2005, 11:06 AM
I thought you were banned. If not you should be.

Ohh poor baby, did I hurt your feelings? Go whine to a Mod Pussboy

Brock
04-05-2005, 11:09 AM

Must be kind of hard to speak with Roy's nuts resting on your chin.

|Zach|
04-05-2005, 11:09 AM
If my team just won a national title I would spend zero time with a bunch of rival fans...what a waste...

Talk about messed up priorities...

BR547
04-05-2005, 11:11 AM
If my team just won a national title I would spend zero time with a bunch of rival fans...what a waste...

Talk about messed up priorities...

Zach... Now you are not an enemy, you never have been but what in the hello would a Cheap fan know about how to act after winning a championship?

Boyceofsummer
04-05-2005, 11:13 AM

an ego, like Roy Williams. ME, ME, ME, ME!

"I'm just so happy for myself, my family," Williams said.
"These seniors ... they took me for a heck of a ride."

|Zach|
04-05-2005, 11:16 AM
Zach... Now you are not an enemy, you never have been but what in the hello would a Cheap fan know about how to act after winning a championship?
The fact that you think in the terms that I bolded just makes you sound like a sad pathetic little man...seriously...I am as big of an MU fan on this board and I love ripping on KU fans but you just sound like a doucebag post after post. It sucks man...it is your loss and our loss because you used to be awesome post around here.

I tell you what....when my teams win big games and titles I go out and have a good time...enjoy it...not waste away being bitter on some message board...

Yuck...

Thats no way to live.

BigMeatballDave
04-05-2005, 11:22 AM
What's more shocking than the fact that he won, is the fact that he didn't choke it away...

Brock
04-05-2005, 11:23 AM
What's more shocking than the fact that he won, is the fact that he didn't choke it away...

Apparently all he needed was a team that he himself didn't put together.

Braincase
04-05-2005, 11:40 AM

It's easy to be brave at a distance.

irishjayhawk
04-05-2005, 11:46 AM
Apparently all he needed was a team that he himself didn't put together.
Exactly. Too bad the media downplayed it.

Dartgod
04-05-2005, 11:50 AM
I offer a novel suggestion - Go Away.
IMO, this is always good advice....in any situation.

KCFalcon59
04-05-2005, 11:53 AM

ewwww aren't you the tough guy. You're just a troll.

Bearcat
04-05-2005, 12:07 PM
I knew they were good! ROFL STFU

I didn't watch much Illinois basketball this season, but did they live and die by the 3 all season? They had some horrific shot selection last night.... when they had a 3 on 1 and ended up shooting a 3, I just about changed the channel.

If someone actually has some logic behind "Roy finally found someplace where he could win a championship", and isn't just saying it to stir shit, by all means... Please provide some evidence on how he could make it to 4 Final Fours with Kansas, yet Kansas is what held him back from winning it all... or how him winning a NC with UNC has anything to do with Kansas.

...and not to discredit UNC, but just like Jim Boehiem (sp) said, it has a lot to do with the draw.... KU played the highest seed possible in every round before losing to Maryland... the next year, they ended up with Marquette and Syracuse & were a few free throws away (didn't say it had everything to do with it ;) )... this year, UNC played 2 5s before Illinois

But, like I said, not to discredit UNC.... Bill Self had me believing that the Big 11 style could beat the ACC style in the tournament.... so what does North Carolina do? They beat 3 straight Big 11 schools... :banghead: