PDA

View Full Version : Kill . . . Me. . Now . . .

Baby Lee
04-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Roy left the land of children, to join the land of true men.

**** loyalty.

**** the verb, . . . in all it's forms. . . of . . . 'rooting'

Adeiu.

Ultra Peanut
04-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Isn't it "adieu?"

Mr. Kotter
04-04-2005, 10:59 PM
You gotta love Roy winning it all....seriously.

Otherwise, you are a sick puppy.

KC Jones
04-04-2005, 11:15 PM

Then I'm a sick puppy. I know it's wrong, but I still feel like a jaded ex who wants to see their former lover fall apart without them. I'm happy for Roy - he's a great coach and now he finally has that ring. However, I was rooting for him to lose. It hurt to see him win with UNC.

Frazod
04-04-2005, 11:17 PM

Didn't he used to coach at Wichita State or something?

:evil:

Mr. Kotter
04-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Didn't he used to coach at Wichita State or something?

:evil:

Yeah, yeah... :banghead:

:p

Simplex3
04-04-2005, 11:49 PM
Then I'm a sick puppy. I know it's wrong, but I still feel like a jaded ex who wants to see their former lover fall apart without them. I'm happy for Roy - he's a great coach and now he finally has that ring. However, I was rooting for him to lose. It hurt to see him win with UNC.
Yeah, it sucked to see him win it all with players he didn't recruit.

I'll buy what he's selling if he does this again in two years or any time after that.

With that said, he did pull it off this year with what he had and he does deserve credit for that. Even if his inability to defend blew a ~20 point lead.

alanm
04-04-2005, 11:49 PM
It must be like what the Raider fans felt when Chucky bolted Oakland and then promptly kicked said Raiders ass in the next years SB.
I wish I could compare it with something alike in my teams that I root for. Chiefs, Husker Football. Creighton basketball, Royals. But nothing like that has ever happened to me.
I feel for you Jayhawk fans.
Now remember this when the Huskers lose a few games this coming fall. :)