PDA

View Full Version : Midnight Special

Bob Dole
04-05-2005, 04:02 PM
Not quite, but it sure makes an old guy reminisce. Strange video effects and songs that go on forever...

Found this old footage while sorting through stack of tapes dating back to the early 70's. We've even managed to identify the guys, but since they won't pony up the blackmail payment, Bob Dole is circulating the video on the net.

1977 music video (http://www.texarkanarocks.com/1977.wmv)

CosmicPal
04-05-2005, 04:08 PM
I can name that tune in 3,273 notes.

Seriously though, I actually liked it. Nice little jamming going on there. Someone should tell the drummer to get a new shirt though.

Bob Dole
04-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Someone should tell the drummer to get a new shirt though.

Funny you should mention that.

If you look back through some of the photos from the party at Nzoner's last fall, you'll see that Frazod now owns that shirt.

CosmicPal
04-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Funny you should mention that.

If you look back through some of the photos from the party at Nzoner's last fall, you'll see that Frazod now owns that shirt.

Who was that? At first, I admittedly had to chuckle, but it honestly turned out to be a nice Allman Brothers kind of jamming....good music.

Bob Dole
04-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Who was that? At first, I admittedly had to chuckle, but it honestly turned out to be a nice Allman Brothers kind of jamming....good music.

It's Cross Tie Junction.

ROYC75
04-05-2005, 04:31 PM

Don't know no Cross Tie Junction...but it did sound like something the Allman Brothers would do.