PDA

View Full Version : If Dick Vitale's lips...

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 04:16 PM
... were any farther up Roy Williams' ass, he could taste what Roy is having for breakfast before Roy even eats it.

Good lord... we know he's a great coach and a good man and deserves his championship (that he won with someone else's players...:D), but for shit's sake....have some dignity man!

Imo, this guy has always defined the word ASSCLOWN BABY!!!!!

|Zach|
04-05-2005, 04:17 PM
BitterJayhawkPlanet.com

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 04:18 PM
BitterJayhawkPlanet.com
getoverit.com.net.org.edu

ENDelt260
04-05-2005, 04:19 PM
You don't have to be a bitter Jayhawk to think Vitale is a douche.

|Zach|
04-05-2005, 04:19 PM
getoverit.com
Wait, you are telling me to get over something? ROFL

You must realize how funny this post is. Tell me you understand.

HolmeZz
04-05-2005, 04:20 PM
He picked UConn to win it all next year, as did Andy Katz. :)

Saulbadguy
04-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Dick Vitale likes the ACC. The ACC is the strongest conference in basketball. He could be a bit more objective..but I guess he doesn't want to be.

Cochise
04-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Glad to see the KU fans still aren't jealous and are still being good sports about Roy proving that they can't blame all their problems on him. ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Wait, you are telling me to get over something? ROFL

You must realize how funny this post is. Tell me you understand.
Yea I understand why you think I should get over it...but I am over the whole Roy/Jayhawk thing long ago..... I mean get over the idea that everytime a KU fan says something about NC that it's motivated by pettiness and jealousy. It's not. We are allowed to have opinions about a program without it being about Roy. I hated UNC looooooong before Roy was there.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Glad to see the KU fans still aren't jealous and are still being good sports about Roy proving that they can't blame all their problems on him. ROFL
youshouldgetoverittoo.com.net.org.edu.

ROYC75
04-05-2005, 04:25 PM
I have no problem at all with Vitale, Roy Williams or Illinois. I'm wearing my :KU: shirt proudly today !

|Zach|
04-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Yea I understand why you think I should get over it...but I am over the whole Roy/Jayhawk thing long ago..... I mean get over the idea that everytime a KU fan says something about NC that it's motivated by pettiness and jealousy. It's not. We are allowed to have opinions about a program without it being about Roy. I hated UNC looooooong before Roy was there.
I think your posting the past few days has shown otherwise. Someone would have to be pretty jaded to pass over all the bitterness thats been oozing out of your posts.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 04:28 PM
I think your posting the past few days has shown otherwise.
OK, that's fine. I called Roy a bitch many times because it humored me to do so. I also readily admitted at least three times this morning that I was happy for Roy even though he beat my home team to win the championship.

I know however that many people on here are going to assume you mean something even if you don't.... so no big deal.

Skip Towne
04-05-2005, 04:28 PM
I hate Dean Smith too. The bastard should be evicted from the Kansas Sports Hall of Fame.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 04:29 PM
I hate Dean Smith too. The bastard should be evicted from the Kansas Sports Hall of Fame.
Agreed. Now that guy is a bitch.

CosmicPal
04-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Whatever you do, don't feed Dick pizza or he'll take a running jump from a mini-trampoline and slam dunk the basketball with that goofy smile on his face.

HolmeZz
04-05-2005, 04:30 PM
SKYWALKER FOR THE W

|Zach|
04-05-2005, 04:31 PM
What is his connection to Kansas? I don't know much about basketball history.

Saulbadguy
04-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Played for Kansas. Grew up in Kansas. Graduated from the high school I went to.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Played for Kansas. Grew up in Kansas. Graduated from the high school I went to.
Then got a job at UNC and poured the pressure on Roy to "come home and save the program." Like he has any concept of what home means.

Rat bastard mother-****er.

Cochise
04-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Then got a job at UNC and poured the pressure on Roy to "come home and save the program." Like he has any concept of what home means.

Rat bastard mother-****er.

Cripes if there were more whining going on today I'd swear I was in Napa Valley

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Cripes if there were more whining going on today I'd swear I was in Napa Valley
You want more...? I can give you more............. There's always more.....

ROYC75
04-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Dean Smith would not come home to Kansas when KU came calling years agao, instead he stayed at UNC.

Oh the nerve of calling Roy home :shake:

But I'm over all of that.

DJay23
04-05-2005, 05:34 PM
He picked UConn to win it all next year, as did Andy Katz. :)
KU is not even in the Top 25 on Katz's list. I wasn't all THAT shocked about that. Only 2 Big XII teams that I noticed on the first look through. Should actually be a fun year to watch the youngsters mature.

ChiefsCountry
04-05-2005, 06:23 PM
KU is not even in the Top 25 on Katz's list. I wasn't all THAT shocked about that. Only 2 Big XII teams that I noticed on the first look through. Should actually be a fun year to watch the youngsters mature.

Its probally the 12 ACC schools and 13 of the Big East schools. ROFL

Boyceofsummer
04-05-2005, 06:57 PM
KU wins, Bill Self wins with 'Roys-Boys'

Illinois wins, Weber wins with 'Bills-Boys'

NC won, Roy won with 'Matts-Boys'

A no-win situation, to me. If KU wins another National Championship I would want it to be legitimate in every way.

Translation: Some are satisfied with a prostitute. Some are not

gblowfish
04-05-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm a Mizzou guy, so it's hard to be objective. But I don't think KU will miss ol' Roy Boy too much. You've got a good coach. Everybody gets their 15 minutes. This 15 minutes belongs to ol' Huckleberry. Watch the NC fans turn on his ass the minute he loses to Wake or Duke next year.

HC_Chief
04-05-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey, Vitale knows how to suck up to great coaches... and Roy is definitely that.

Too bad KU missed EIGHTEEN free throws a couple of years back, or this would be Roy's second NC instead of his first.

Oh well... good for Roy. Maybe now he'll quit calling our players? :D

Skip Towne
04-05-2005, 10:09 PM
I know about his connections to KU but am not sure why he is in the Hall of Fame. Maybe because he is a KU alum who became a high profile coach. Kentucky has it's roots in Kansas as well with Adolph Rupp. But the guys on the Jayhawk board were screaming to have Smith ejected from the HOF when he continually kept approaching Roy.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-06-2005, 09:01 AM
Too bad KU missed EIGHTEEN free throws a couple of years back, or this would be Roy's second NC instead of his first.

No shit... you can foul a Jayhawk but you can't make him hit the shot.

:(

Swanman
04-06-2005, 12:27 PM
KU wins, Bill Self wins with 'Roys-Boys'

Illinois wins, Weber wins with 'Bills-Boys'

NC won, Roy won with 'Matts-Boys'

A no-win situation, to me. If KU wins another National Championship I would want it to be legitimate in every way.

Translation: Some are satisfied with a prostitute. Some are not

Any national championship is legitimate in every way, regardless of whose players you are playing with. I'm an Illinois fan and alum, and I am sick and tired of hearing that Weber is succeeding because he has "Self's players". Hopefully all that will be put to rest now that he won every national coach of the year award. Honestly, if Self was still our coach I don't think we would have made it to the national title game (or the Final Four for that matter). I have faith in Self bringing great players into a program, but I don't have as much faith in his coaching ability once he has them. He had the same players (albeit much less experienced) plus Brian Cook (NBA first rounder) a couple years ago and we got bounced in the second round by a mediocre Notre Dame team.

Prince22
04-06-2005, 02:08 PM
You don't have to be a bitter Jayhawk to think Vitale is a douche.

Just a fan of any team that is'nt Duke or UNC