PDA

View Full Version : Broncos | Pryce Takes Pay cut; Will Stay with Team

C-Mac
04-06-2005, 09:17 AM
Broncos | Pryce Takes Pay cut; Will Stay with Team - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 05:58:10 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Denver Broncos DE Trevor Pryce has accepted a pay cut in the $2 million range to stay with the team. Pryce, who was on the trading block, was told his $9.16 million salary cap charge for 2005 was too high and he needed to be moved to another team. However, his patience in handling the situation and desire to stay with the team kept him with the Broncos.

KingPriest2
04-06-2005, 09:19 AM
repost

Mr. Flopnuts
04-06-2005, 09:19 AM
F*ck him, and the f*ck the donkeys. Goddamnit I wanted this guy to be a Chief. Oh well, they'll never get back John Mobley.......Did I say that out loud?

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 09:44 AM
He'll be a good backup for Ekuban.

Cochise
04-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Well at least the asinine theories about trades with the Broncos will stop now.

C-Mac
04-06-2005, 09:52 AM
repost

........oopsy daisy

RaiderH8r
04-06-2005, 10:20 AM
F*ck him, and the f*ck the donkeys. Goddamnit I wanted this guy to be a Chief. Oh well, they'll never get back John Mobley.......Did I say that out loud?
We've got a better chance of getting Mobley back then you do of getting Derick Thomas....did I say that out loud? Oh well, even though he's a stiff he's still your best defender. Stick a 2x4 up his ass a prop him up out there, just give him some time, he'll limber up.

tomahawk kid
04-06-2005, 10:22 AM
We've got a better chance of getting Mobley back then you do of getting Derick Thomas....did I say that out loud? Oh well, even though he's a stiff he's still your best defender. Stick a 2x4 up his ass a prop him up out there, just give him some time, he'll limber up.

It's a good thing no one on this board knows where you live.

That's grounds for severe beatings.

stevieray
04-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Stick a 2x4 up his ass a prop him up out there, just give him some time, he'll limber up.

This sounds just like Trevor. Good for you, you'll only overpay six mill instead of nine.

How much for your Qb's last year? You know, including the one who played for Tampa?

Cochise
04-06-2005, 10:25 AM

It sure would be a shame if you were hit by a bus. Kind of.

the Talking Can
04-06-2005, 10:25 AM

pussy....

RaiderH8r
04-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Too soon?

vailpass
04-06-2005, 10:30 AM
It's a good thing no one on this board knows where you live.

That's grounds for severe beatings.

BRRR, it just got real cold in here. Still, Chiefman 420 fired the first salvo in this tasteless battle. Don't dish out what you can't take.

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 12:18 PM
BRRR, it just got real cold in here. Still, Chiefman 420 fired the first salvo in this tasteless battle. Don't dish out what you can't take.

Unless Mobley is dead, I didn't see anything tasteless in Chiefman 420's comments. Of course, it might be because I'm a CHIEFS FAN on a CHIEFS BOARD.

BTW, that was a real shame that Jack Elway wasn't able to be the presenter at his son's HOF induction last year. You know, because he was dead and all.

big nasty kcnut
04-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Also it a shame that john denver wasn't there to watch the broncos game You know, because he was dead and all.

|Zach|
04-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Also it a shame that john denver wasn't there to watch the broncos game You know, because he was dead and all.
:shake:

RaiderH8r
04-06-2005, 12:24 PM
John Denver's Country Road took him home to his Rocky Mountain High....we should all be so fortunate one day.

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 12:26 PM
:shake:

Oh boy....here comes the PC police.

|Zach|
04-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Oh boy....here comes the PC police.
Making fun of dead people isn't my bag...to each their own I guess.

big nasty kcnut
04-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Well come on that loser talk about dt like that i don't think so.

King_Chief_Fan
04-06-2005, 12:34 PM
In my best Taco John voice:

Pryce is washed up, finished.......he won't last through game 5.

vailpass
04-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Unless Mobley is dead, I didn't see anything tasteless in Chiefman 420's comments. Of course, it might be because I'm a CHIEFS FAN on a CHIEFS BOARD.

BTW, that was a real shame that Jack Elway wasn't able to be the presenter at his son's HOF induction last year. You know, because he was dead and all.

You are a knowledgeable football fan so you are perfectly aware of John Mobley's status. 420 took a cheap shot and, in standard BB behavior, H8r ratcheted it up a notch. His return shot worked pretty well judging by how many of you guys now have your panties in a bunch.
Oh, and by the way, at least when Mr. Elway passed on he knew the names and whereabouts of all his children and their mother(s).
:p

RaiderH8r
04-06-2005, 01:33 PM

Well, you're right. It was a shame that Jack couldn't be there, but he did live to see the Broncos win the Super Bowl.....twice.....Can you say the same about your Chiefs?

KCTitus
04-06-2005, 01:38 PM
And once again we are reminded that here at ChiefsPlanet a forum for the fans of the KC Chiefs that bronco homerism is the only acceptable homerism and it is not to be questioned.

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 02:12 PM
You are a knowledgeable football fan so you are perfectly aware of John Mobley's status.

No, I'm sorry, I don't know about John Mobley's status. What, is he in jail again for another DUI?

RaiderH8r
04-06-2005, 02:18 PM
And once again we are reminded that here at ChiefsPlanet a forum for the fans of the KC Chiefs that bronco homerism is the only acceptable homerism and it is not to be questioned.
You can't live your life in an echo chamber, you need a little dissent to keep you sane. :)

RaiderH8r
04-06-2005, 02:19 PM
No, I'm sorry, I don't know about John Mobley's status. What, is he in jail again for another DUI?
No, you're thinking of Clarence Kay, and it's spousal abuse. :p

vailpass
04-06-2005, 02:20 PM

Oh, that explains why you didn't see the link between the Mobley shot and the DT follow-up. Mobley's career was ended in it's prime due to a neck injury. By the way, are you sure now is a good time for a Chief fan to talk sh*t about a player getting a DUI?

NFL | Mobley Will Miss Entire 2004 Season - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:57:18 -0700

Updating a previous report, according to Andrew Mason of DenverBroncos.com, free agent LB John Mobley (neck), recently released by the Denver Broncos, will sit out the entire 2004 season due to a spinal-cord contusion suffered last year. Mobley has left the door open for a potential return next season if the condition improves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broncos | Mobley Released - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:29:09 -0700

ESPNews reports the Denver Broncos have released LB John Mobley (neck), after he failed a team physical.

KCTitus
04-06-2005, 02:22 PM
You can't live your life in an echo chamber, you need a little dissent to keep you sane. :)

LOL...CP is far from that--at least as it pertains to the Chiefs. Denver, otoh, the take is allways homer.

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Well, you're right. It was a shame that Jack couldn't be there, but he did live to see the Broncos win the Super Bowl.....twice.....Can you say the same about your Chiefs?

I've seen the Chiefs win it once, and they didn't even have to circumvent the cap to do it.

Probably would've won two Super Bowls like the Broncos except the NFL was scared to play the AFL champions back in '62.

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 02:28 PM
Oh, and by the way, at least when Mr. Elway passed on he knew the names and whereabouts of all his children and their mother(s).

I forget....did John's ex-wife out him as gay before or after Jack died of his heart attack?

vailpass
04-06-2005, 02:33 PM
I forget....did John's ex-wife out him as gay before or after Jack died of his heart attack?

It's an undertandable misperception held by Chiefs fans that John Elway is gay. After all, Big John sodomized the hapless Chiefs twice a year for 15 seasons, reserving his most vicious reamings to eliminate Marty's bungling troups from the playoffs in front of their home crowd. Now wipe old number 7's goo off your face there ShaneO before it dries into your skin and confuses your DNA with that of a winner.

RaiderH8r
04-06-2005, 02:34 PM
I've seen the Chiefs win it once, and they didn't even have to circumvent the cap to do it.

Probably would've won two Super Bowls like the Broncos except the NFL was scared to play the AFL champions back in '62.
Well, I'm always pleased when Senior Citizens make their way onto the internet..good for you. Are they treating you well at the Golden Ghettos Bargain Basement Trailer Court and Retirement Village?

Been kind of a dry spell for the younger Chef fans but they'll manage, they're a good lot.

And tell me you wouldn't be happy to give up a 3rd rounder to win a title. Whooptie freakin doo. :toast:

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Well, I'm always pleased when Senior Citizens make their way onto the internet..good for you. Are they treating you well at the Golden Ghettos Bargain Basement Trailer Court and Retirement Village?

That's actually pretty funny.

No, I was less than a year old when I "saw" the Chiefs win their Super Bowl, so I'm not quite that old yet.

But speaking of retirement homes, I hear they've turned the old Pile High into a beautiful shelter for the homeless, and that Elway had to pawn his Super Bowl rings to scrounge up the $20/month that it costs to stay there. You've probably seen him there, haven't you?

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 02:54 PM
It's an undertandable misperception held by Chiefs fans that John Elway is gay. After all, Big John sodomized the hapless Chiefs twice a year for 15 seasons, reserving his most vicious reamings to eliminate Marty's bungling troups from the playoffs in front of their home crowd. Now wipe old number 7's goo off your face there ShaneO before it dries into your skin and confuses your DNA with that of a winner.

Hmmm. Thanks for the clarification. I just always thought that Schlereth kept vaseline on his jersey so Elway could use it on Nalen when he bent over to snap the ball.

RaiderH8r
04-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Hmmm. Thanks for the clarification. I just always thought that Schlereth kept vaseline on his jersey so Elway could use it on Nalen when he bent over to snap the ball.
Nope, that was the Broncos sticking it to the Chefs time and again. I mean honestly, Marty Ball??? Schottenwhiner was abused by Elway, even during the Wade Phillips years (God I hate Bum). Honestly, it's taken 6 years for Chef fans to start walking properly after the serious dicking they got for 16 years. Ouch. It has to burn without the lube....does it burn without the lube? :hump:

shaneo69
04-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Nope, that was the Broncos sticking it to the Chefs time and again. I mean honestly, Marty Ball??? Schottenwhiner was abused by Elway, even during the Wade Phillips years (God I hate Bum). Honestly, it's taken 6 years for Chef fans to start walking properly after the serious dicking they got for 16 years. Ouch. It has to burn without the lube....does it burn without the lube? :hump:

I thought Schlereth brought the vaseline because Nalen was complaining about the burn. :thailor:

stevieray
04-06-2005, 03:53 PM

Telll us all about the first sixteen years of the the Denver Invescos.