PDA

View Full Version : Stumppy needs a new name..

badgirl
04-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Ok people after mulling over my name being changed and nothing I can do about it, I realized its not Phobia or the people on heres fault, Phobia gave my name back after I posted my daughter had her baby, but AFTER he gave it back STUMPPY started a poll to change it, its his fault.

So its only fair he gets a new name, we will probably be doing him a favor after all the crap he gets for having a name like stumppy anyway.

I would like some ideas on new names I will pick the best 3 I like and put it in a poll, along with his current name, fair is fair and I'll give him a chance to keep it if thats what you all want, after all when the planet speaks the mods do anwser.

So come on people, think , and give me some new names for stumppy. :p

tyton75
04-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Quickie? Speedy? Flaccid?

any of those work???

Phobia
04-06-2005, 10:44 AM
I don't know a whole lot about him except that when it comes to women, he's obviously pretty desperate.

So, my submission is "Desperate".

morphius
04-06-2005, 10:47 AM
I don't know a whole lot about him except that when it comes to women, he's obviously pretty desperate.

Well, if a woman gave you a nick name like Stumppy, I'm sure you wouldn't be very picky either.

jarjar
04-06-2005, 10:47 AM
What? You can have other peoples names changed with polls?

This is truly democracy run amok.

alanm
04-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Quickie? Speedy? Flaccid?

any of those work???
Two Minute Drill. ROFL

ENDelt260
04-06-2005, 11:08 AM
we will probably be doing him a favor after all the crap he gets for having a name like stumppy anyway.

Exactly. Make him stick with the one he's got.

Phobia
04-06-2005, 11:08 AM
What? You can have other peoples names changed with polls?

This is truly democracy run amok.

Well, usually it is because of the asshole moderators.

Iowanian
04-06-2005, 11:09 AM
WHOA! Whoa Whoa miss Lippy.......

Iowanian gave you that tag when you said your daughter was in the Family way.......Phildo just tatood it on your account.

My submission for Stump would be "stoptellingyourgirlfriendsabouttheplanet"

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-06-2005, 11:11 AM
badgirl's bitch.

Mr. Kotter
04-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Grannyhumper :hmmm:

:p

Saulbadguy
04-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Blind and deaf, obviously.

MOhillbilly
04-06-2005, 11:14 AM
PillPusher

Brock
Girthmatters.

Iowanian
What name appropriately incorportates the following
1. can of Crisco
2. Clam opener
3. Compressed Air can
4.Arthritis medication

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 11:17 AM
I think if you want your name to stay badgirl then it should stay. We should get to choose our own user names.:harumph:

Iowanian
04-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Stay out of this Sara Lee.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 11:19 AM

let me tell you, I could have plenty choices of men, I chose him, and if you knew him and I you would know it don't take someone desperate to chose me, I am very very good to the man I'm with and always have been, past and present one.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Blind and deaf, obviously.
blind, I don't think so.
deaf, he wishes.

Iowanian
04-06-2005, 11:21 AM
Translation.
His Boot is Muddy.

MOhillbilly
04-06-2005, 11:22 AM
let me tell you, I could have plenty choices of men, I chose him, and if you knew him and I you would know it don't take someone desperate to chose me, I am very very good to the man I'm with and always have been, past and present one.

post a naked pic cause talk is cheap.

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Stay out of this Sara Lee.

:deevee:

alanm
04-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Can you cook?

Stinger
Sara Lee[/b]]:deevee:

ROFL ROFL

chiefs4me
badgirl's bitch.

This one gets my vote.....:thumb:

Iowanian
Sounds like someone might prefer Betty Crocker, Aunt Jamima, or Staypuff..........

ENDelt260
04-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Can you cook?
I'm not sure I'd trust her to operate something that has the potential to blow the house up.

Dr. Facebook Fever
This one gets my vote.....:thumb:
Thank you....I'm partial to it.

Iowanian
Alot of guys will eat more Fast food if the hen takes it in the dook.

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Phob...damn you. or was it you Delt?

That's okay......Saul taught me how to play..........:)

badgirl
04-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Can you cook?
yes, I was married to one man for 13 years and had 3 kids beleive me you learn to cook, clean, laundry, and satisfy by the end of that run at 29 years old I was a pro at all of them.

Phobia
04-06-2005, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure I'd trust her to operate something that has the potential to blow the house up.

Considering some prior issues of confusion, I'd question her ability to locate the kitchen area in an efficiency apartment.

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Oh my god......I think I am having a stroke....:deevee::deevee: Take it back......sara lee is fine.......anything but that...please phob

Iowanian
04-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Phildo.......back off...........those Pop tart Directions can be darn confusing..

Step 1...Remooooove tasty pastry from Package
Step 2. Insert into Toaster
Step 3....Press Button

|Zach|
Oh my god......I think I am having a stroke....:deevee::deevee: Take it back......sara lee is fine.......anything but that...please phob
ROFL ROFL

badgirl
Considering some prior issues of confusion, I'd question her ability to locate the kitchen area in an efficiency apartment.
I am a very domestic person, I can decorate a home, cook, do it all I have always said raising my kids and taking care of my home was the best job I ever had.
I have cooked holiday dinners where I have had up to 20 people at one time. I may be a little dim on a lot of things but I love having a family and taking care of them and my home, and I am very good at it.

Phobia
Oh my god......I think I am having a stroke....

Feel free to have a few.

Saulbadguy
04-06-2005, 11:29 AM
OWNED.

ENDelt260
Hahahaha... memyselfI jr. Classic.

|Zach|
Hey Phil...I am grilling some burgers tonight...heading to the store this afternoon. What do you reccomend seasoning wise? You always seem to know your burgers. What can I do to give them some good flavor?

Iowanian
I'm reminded of a Loretta Lynn/conway Twitty Duo called

"you're the reason our kids are ugly" for some reason

Stinger
04-06-2005, 11:30 AM
memyselfI jr

ROFLROFL .... Too funny

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 11:30 AM
And I voted for your daughter 27 times......:harumph:

Saulbadguy
04-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Hey Phil...I am grilling some burgers tonight...heading to the store this afternoon. What do you reccomend seasoning wise? You always seem to know your burgers. What can I do to give them some good flavor?
Worcestershire sauce.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Can I be Phobia Wannabe?

Braincase
04-06-2005, 11:32 AM
I hear he's been able to stay on the full eight seconds on occassion.

Iowanian
04-06-2005, 11:32 AM
zach.......hit up Bigdaddy for his burger recipe....

Saulbadguy
04-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Boo freaking hoo.

MOhillbilly
04-06-2005, 11:36 AM
ROFLthis is fun

badgirl
Ok so far I have one
Badgirls Bitch
need 2 more, I won't use a degrading name, I just want funny ones.
Think people think!!!

Phobia

Cilantro is an herb I wish I had discovered many years ago. It has an influence in most of my masterpieces. My burgers could technically be termed meatloaf patties because I mix everything before cooking. If you like salt, be careful mixing that prior to cooking, though. It can draw moisture from the burger and create dry product.

Here's a very simple thing to try.

fresh chopped cilantro
worcestershire
ground pepper

If you're buying crappy ground beef, throw an egg or two in there to help hold it all together.

Stinger

McCormick Montreal Seasoning

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Ok so far I have one
Badgirls Bitch
need 2 more, I won't use a degrading name, I just want funny ones.
Think people think!!!
Badgirl's bitch is perfect. No more are needed.

ENDelt260
Cilantro

sucks.

Phobia

Thanks.

Braincase
04-06-2005, 11:38 AM
"CowboyUp"?

"Desperado"?

"Mr. Enthusiasm"?

"Howie Feltersnatch"?

badgirl
Badgirl's bitch is perfect. No more are needed.
I have a feeling a lot of people will still vote to keep stumppy, but if I have a bigger selection, they may at least vote for something else, keeping the stumppy percent down.

chiefs4me
I want my freaking name back.......NOW

MOhillbilly
04-06-2005, 11:40 AM

so selfish:shake:

badgirl
eh, trust me, you won't get it, but who knows maby you can sweet talk better than me. :p

Phobia

There's an effective tactic. It has proven to work in the past.

Saulbadguy
04-06-2005, 11:42 AM
ROFL

stumppy
04-06-2005, 11:44 AM
So its only fair he gets a new name, we will probably be doing him a favor after all the crap he gets for having a name like stumppy anyway.

:shake:
No girl, there will be no name change for me.
If you'll remember, the reason I keep this name is as a tribute to and in memory of one of the best companions I've ever had. One that I had to put down by my own hand this winter. One that I think and talk about often.

On a lighter note, please feel free to fug with me in any other manner you see fit. Give it your best shot. You know there is no way you'll ever get one up on me. I've proven it time and time again. I'm too slick, like a tomatoe seed on a picnic table. You ain't gonna pin nuttin on me.

Phobia
04-06-2005, 11:46 AM
If you'll remember, the reason I keep this name is as a tribute to and in memory of one of the best companions I've ever had. One that I had to put down by my own hand this winter. One that I think and talk about often.

Damn. I thought bucsgirl recovered from that tumor. Sorry to hear it.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 11:48 AM
:shake:
No girl, there will be no name change for me.

On a lighter note, please feel free to fug with me in any other manner you see fit. Give it your best shot. You know there is no way you'll ever get one up on me. I've proven it time and time again. I'm too slick, like a tomatoe seed on a picnic table. You ain't gonna pin nuttin on me.
Sorry the the dog story should work as well as my son story, didn't help, Phobia said he will not change or overturn what the planet votes, so there is nothing you can do about it once the planet speaks.

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 11:48 AM
There's an effective tactic. It has proven to work in the past.

but....what will Pink say?:hmmm:

Nightfyre
04-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Pappystumpz I dunno, its a reach.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Damn. I thought bucsgirl recovered from that tumor. Sorry to hear it.
oh of course you had to bring that skanks name into it, but they are both dogs so your pretty close,and we did have to use a needle to put stumppy down, but the needle wasn't stumppys choice.

Phobia
04-06-2005, 11:51 AM
oh of course you had to bring that skanks name into it, but they are both dogs so your pretty close,

I think you're building a case for changing his name to "desperate".

Phobia
04-06-2005, 11:52 AM
but....what will Pink say?:hmmm:

About "demanding" anything from me? She'll say she tried it once and she's a fast learner.

|Zach|
04-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Cilantro is an herb I wish I had discovered many years ago. It has an influence in most of my masterpieces. My burgers could technically be termed meatloaf patties because I mix everything before cooking. If you like salt, be careful mixing that prior to cooking, though. It can draw moisture from the burger and create dry product.

Here's a very simple thing to try.

fresh chopped cilantro
worcestershire
ground pepper

If you're buying crappy ground beef, throw an egg or two in there to help hold it all together.
Sounds like a plan, thanks...and thanks to everyone else's suggestions also I am gonna try some different stuff.

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Mr. Irrelevant?

Phobia
04-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Sounds like a plan, thanks...and thanks to everyone else's suggestions also I am gonna try some different stuff.

I think the best thing that can happen to an aspiring cook is a sense of adventure. Burn your cookbook and don't be afraid to try something different. I actually put walnuts in my burgers sometimes. It adds a very interesting tecture. You can also add a pound of italian sausage to a pound of ground beef. That's very interesting. Another option is to chop up traditional burger condiments (such as onions, cheese, mushrooms, jalepeno, etc) and sandwich two thin burger patties around them for "Burger Surprise".

|Zach|
04-06-2005, 12:03 PM
I think the best thing that can happen to an aspiring cook is a sense of adventure. Burn your cookbook and don't be afraid to try something different. I actually put walnuts in my burgers sometimes. It adds a very interesting tecture.
Ya, I always end up doing something a little different. Sometimes it pans out pretty well and sometimes it doesn't. It has been good cooking myself more. Been a good deal for me money wise and health wise; two areas where I need some improvment.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey, Hey, this isn't a cooking thread it a name change thread, you guys took a wrong turn, Now give me 2 more names, I can't think of one.

big nasty kcnut
04-06-2005, 12:07 PM
no stump

Phobia

Through a brief exchange of PM's with chiefs4me, she decided she LOVES the name "sofeisty". It is with her blessing that I've made this latest change.

|Zach|
Hey, Hey, this isn't a cooking thread it a name change thread, you guys took a wrong turn, Now give me 2 more names, I can't think of one.
Lets keep talking about cooking...I have to go to class soon but I don't want too. :(

milkman
04-06-2005, 12:08 PM
Ya, I always end up doing something a little different. Sometimes it pans out pretty well and sometimes it doesn't. It has been good cooking myself more. Been a good deal for me money wise and health wise; two areas where I need some improvment.

Cooking is way overrated.

When I was single, so many years ago I can barely remember it, I was a fast food junkie.

I still eat fast food every day for lunch, since I'm on the road all day.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Through a brief exchange of PM's with chiefs4me, she decided she LOVES the name "sofeisty". It is with her blessing that I've made this latest change.
sofeisty isn't really bad, but Red may not like that to much its kinda taking from her name.

PastorMikH
04-06-2005, 12:11 PM

How about ThatPoorGuyThatHasToPutUpWithBadGranny

???

It might be a tad long though.

:)

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 12:12 PM

You could use more omega-3 fatty acids.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 12:13 PM
How about ThatPoorGuyThatHasToPutUpWithBadGranny

???

It might be a tad long though.

:)
poor guy? Poor guy? !!! boy are you mistaken, he's lucky to have me, trust me on that. (at least thats what I think) :p

|Zach|
04-06-2005, 12:14 PM
Cooking is way overrated.

When I was single, so many years ago I can barely remember it, I was a fast food junkie.

I still eat fast food every day for lunch, since I'm on the road all day.
I am trying to cut the stuff out...there is no reason for me to eat as much of the stuff with diabetes in my family. I need a shed some pounds and that is a good place to start.

Phobia
04-06-2005, 12:18 PM
sofeisty isn't really bad, but Red may not like that to much its kinda taking from her name.

I don't think she'd mind. It isn't like she was the first one with feisty in her name.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 12:20 PM
I don't think she'd mind. It isn't like she was the first one with feisty in her name.
well aaaallllll riiiiighty then. :p

Mr. Kotter
04-06-2005, 12:31 PM

heh, you don't know who USE to be sofistme...er, eh....sofiesty....heh. ROFL

badgirl
04-06-2005, 12:33 PM
heh, you don't know who USE to be sofistme...er, eh....sofiesty....heh. ROFL
No I have only been on here since Sep. so I guess I missed out, so please feel free to let me know :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
04-06-2005, 12:39 PM
No I have only been on here since Sep. so I guess I missed out, so please feel free to let me know :hmmm:

I'm gonna leave you hangin' for a bit....heh.

I'll just say.... ROFL

RedNFeisty
04-06-2005, 12:45 PM
BadGranny, by all means, if you like the name Feisty, use it!! Lord knows you need to get rid of granny, that doesn't fit you at all!! Stumppy should still be getting a beating!!

badgirl
04-06-2005, 12:48 PM
BadGranny, by all means, if you like the name Feisty, use it!! Lord knows you need to get rid of granny, that doesn't fit you at all!! Stumppy should still be getting a beating!!
No, its not me, Phobia gave the name sofieisty to Chiefs4me.
He won't change mine, he said it was a poll and badgranny won, so he won't change it, stumppy started that poll thats why I am going to hurt him more than a beating, I'm gonna try to take his name like he did mine. Got any name ideas.

PastorMikH
04-06-2005, 12:59 PM

You know, FiestyGranny doesn't sound too bad.:)

Say, one day we might even have a RedNFeistyGranny too.:)

badgirl
04-06-2005, 01:07 PM

We are thinking of STUMPPY a name, I already have one. :(

go bowe
04-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Through a brief exchange of PM's with chiefs4me, she decided she LOVES the name "sofeisty". It is with her blessing that I've made this latest change.omfg...

from memyselfi,jr. to sofiesty?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Iowanian
04-06-2005, 01:17 PM
....and if she only knew the history of why it were so appropriate.

Phildo, you should probably contact your attorney to prepare to defend this blatant copyright infringement.

RedNFeisty
04-06-2005, 01:19 PM

:p It better be at least eighteen years from now before we have a RedNFeistyGranny!!

Now, I do like the name FeistyGranny!! I labled my granny SpitFire, the name has stuck around for years.

As for Stumppy, I have no idea. How about just Gramps. I am not good at the name game.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 01:34 PM
:p It better be at least eighteen years from now before we have a RedNFeistyGranny!!

Now, I do like the name FeistyGranny!! I labled my granny SpitFire, the name has stuck around for years.

As for Stumppy, I have no idea. How about just Gramps. I am not good at the name game.
me either, but he's not a gramps yet.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 01:35 PM
....and if she only knew the history of why it were so appropriate.

Phildo, you should probably contact your attorney to prepare to defend this blatant copyright infringement.
I'd like to know the history, it isn't funny at all if I don't know, it sounds pretty bad. :hmmm:

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 01:35 PM
okay....so someone enlighten me about the name so fiesty.......I really liked chiefs4me and I am chiefshunny on all the other boards. but Phob wants a change. So what is the story behind this new name of mine?:hmmm:

And it better be nice.........

Mr. Kotter
04-06-2005, 01:38 PM
okay....so someone enlighten me about the name so fiesty.......I really liked chiefs4me and I am chiefshunny on all the other boards. but Phob wants a change. So what is the story behind this new name of mine?:hmmm:

And it better be nice.........

Me? I wouldn't worry about it myself. I would just let it go....heh.

Duh....get off your "knees"

It's cool; I LIKE it.... :thumb:

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 01:39 PM
OH MY GOD........Phob get back on here and give me my name back. I just found out about this new name you gave me....I ought to get in the truck and drive back home and kick your butt. You are a slick one....aren't you? Now change it back.:harumph:

Brian.....how about you change it back for me....pretty please.....;)

badgirl
04-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Me? I wouldn't worry about it myself. I would just let it go....heh.

Duh....get off your "knees"

It's cool; I LIKE it.... :thumb:
so it used to be memyselfI old name :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
04-06-2005, 01:41 PM
OH MY GOD........Phob get back on here and give me my name back. I just found out about this new name you gave me....I ought to get in the truck and drive back home and kick your butt. You are a slick one....aren't you? Now change it back.:harumph:

Damn, I was sure you couldn't figure that out; is Stumpy there helpin' you to decipher my coded post? :hmmm:

badgirl
04-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Damn, I was sure you couldn't figure that out; is Stumpy there helpin' you to decipher my coded post? :hmmm:
He better not be!!! :cuss:

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-06-2005, 01:43 PM
I can't. I'm not a mod.

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 01:57 PM
oh well....I have been called fiesty more then once in my lifetime. Reminds me of RED.....so it's all good.:thumb:

ChiTown
04-06-2005, 01:59 PM
oh well....I have been called fiesty more then once in my lifetime. Reminds me of RED.....so it's all good.:thumb:

It's better than Sofistme, so ya know...........

Mr. Kotter
04-06-2005, 01:59 PM

Okay, Duhnise....uh-huh. :p

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Okay, Duhnise....uh-huh. :p

Now Zach.....I will not be called that.:harumph:

Mr. Kotter
04-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Now Zach.....I will not be called that.:harumph:

Ouch. :doh!:

RedNFeisty
04-06-2005, 03:03 PM

There you go, it is all about perspective! :thumb:

morphius
04-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Oh damn! Not the rebirth of sofeisty!!!

egahd!!!

|Zach|
04-06-2005, 04:11 PM
Ouch. :doh!:

Now that is funny.

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 04:18 PM
There you go, it is all about perspective! :thumb:

:thumb:.....just for the record, I have thought of a few names for MR PHOB.

|Zach|
04-06-2005, 04:39 PM
:thumb:.....just for the record, I have thought of a few names for MR PHOB.
American Shero

chiefs4me
04-06-2005, 05:52 PM
American Shero

uh...not quite...more like....:cuss:

badgirl
04-06-2005, 06:13 PM
more like uh, sweetie pie? Is that the word you were looking for? :hmmm:

Bob Dole
04-06-2005, 06:18 PM

Constipated?

The people around him can only hope...

badgirl
04-06-2005, 06:19 PM
baby cakes? is that it? :p :hmmm:

Phobia
04-06-2005, 06:20 PM

You were thrilled about the name. WTF? In fact, you asked me to change it to that.

BIG_DADDY
04-06-2005, 06:22 PM
You were thrilled about the name. WTF? In fact, you asked me to change it to that.

ROFL

It could have been worse, it could have been Sofistme.

badgirl
04-06-2005, 06:22 PM
:spock: man some people get everything they want on here, I want this name, no take it back, I wish I were so lucky, whats she doing to get her way? :hmmm:

4th and Long
04-06-2005, 06:24 PM
:spock: man some people get everything they want on here, I want this name, no take it back, I wish I were so lucky, whats she doing to get her way? :hmmm:
:spock: :shake:

Mr. Kotter
04-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Constipated?...

You ever heard "Wierd Al's" parody of Complicated....now, that's funny no matter who you are, heh. ROFL

A Complicated Song

Uh huh, extra cheese.
Uh huh, uh huh, save a piece for me.

Pizza party at your house,
I went just to check it out.
19 extra larges,
What a shame, no one came.
Just us, eatin' all alone,
You said take the pizza home.
No sense lettin' all this go to waste,
So then I faced

Pizza all day, and everyday, there's cheese round the clock,
It's gettin' me blocked, And I sure don't care, for irregularity.

Tell me,
Why'd you have to go and make me so constipated?
Cause right now I'd do anything to just get my bowels evacuated,
In the bathroom.
I sit and I wait and I strain and I sweat and I clench and I feel the pain
Oh, should've taken laxatives or had my colon irrigated.
No, no, no.

I was feelin' pretty down,
'Til my girlfriend came around.
We're just so alike in every way, I gotta say.
In fact, I just thought I might,
pop the question there that night.
I was kissing her so tenderly,
But woe is me.

Who would have guessed, her family crest.
I suddenly spy, tattoo'd on her thigh.
And son of a gun, it's just like the one on me.
Tell me.

How was I supposed to know we were both related?
Believe me, if I knew she was my cousin we never would have dated.
What to do now?
Should I go ahead and propose and get hitched and have kids with 11 toes,
And move to Alabama where that kind of thing is tolerated.
No, no, no.

(no no no)

I had so much on my mind,
I thought maybe I'd unwind.
Try out that new roller coaster ride,
And the guide...

Said not to stand, but that's a demand,
That I couldn't meet, I got on my feet,
And stood up instead and knocked off my head you see.
Tell me.

Why'd I have to go and get myself decapitated?
This really is a major inconvenience, oh man I really hate it.
It's such a drag now.
I can't eat, I can't breathe, I can't snore, I can't belch or yodel anymore,
Can't spit or blow my nose or even read Sports Illustrated.
Oh no!

Why'd I have to go and get myself all mutilated?
I gotta tell ya, life without a head kinda makes me irritated.
What a bummer.
I can't blink, I can't cough, I can't sneeze.
But my neck is enjoying a pleasant breeze now.
Haven't been the same since my head and I were separated.
No, no, no.