PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Pot at Work

Otter
04-07-2005, 06:33 AM
If you're one of those people who leave a 1/2 a cup of coffee in the coffee pot and for some reason feel it's others responsibility to make more for you I seriously wish a bad case of hemroids upon you.

P.S. - When that happens I'm the guy that makes the next pot either strong enough to peel paint or includes a bodily fluid.

Tata Primadonna! :thumb:

That is all.

Cochise
04-07-2005, 06:39 AM
If you're one of those people who leave a 1/2 a cup of coffee in the coffee pot and for some reason feel it's others responsibility to make more for you I seriously wish a bad case of hemroids upon you.

P.S. - When that happens I'm the guy that makes the next pot either strong enough to peel paint or includes a bodily fluid.

Tata Primadonna! :thumb:

But but but I have a meeting, I'm in a hurry... :rolleyes:

We have one of those 3-burner coffee machines but only one can be brewing at the time.

My favorite is when I go in there and the decaf will be brewing, one pot of regular is 99% empty and the burner is scorching it, and the other pot is half full but the burner is off so it's ice cold.

cadmonkey
04-07-2005, 06:50 AM
That's why I get my coffee across the street at Dunkin Donuts.

Otter
04-07-2005, 06:51 AM
We have a new guy here that does it over and over. I even put the empty coffee pot on his desk once and he just walked it back. He's one of those cluess, slap happy guys.

I'm going to see if I could exploit this blissful state he lives in and convince him that the last day of April is funny hat day or bring your kid to work or somthing like that and how the bosses frown upon not partaking.

Especially the new people.

Nzoner
04-07-2005, 07:13 AM

On a related note beware the video cam,don't know if anyone remembers this but a local st joe guy got busted on tape here for pissin' in the coffee pot at work.It's been a few years back but the footage made a couple of those tv shows.

cadmonkey
04-07-2005, 07:16 AM
We have a new guy here that does it over and over. I even put the empty coffee pot on his desk once and he just walked it back. He's one of those cluess, slap happy guys.

I'm going to see if I could exploit this blissful state he lives in and convince him that the last day of April is funny hat day or bring your kid to work or somthing like that and how the bosses frown upon not partaking.

Especially the new people.

you know what, I think you'll like this..............

Cochise
04-07-2005, 07:18 AM
On a related note beware the video cam,don't know if anyone remembers this but a local st joe guy got busted on tape here for pissin' in the coffee pot at work.It's been a few years back but the footage made a couple of those tv shows.

I think they sent the guy to prison, or he was initially sentenced to prison for it.

Lzen
04-07-2005, 07:23 AM
I have my own coffee pot at work. The coffee in the break room tastes like piss. Say.....wait a sec....... :Lin:

Otter
04-07-2005, 07:38 AM

I tried to edit that out because I didn't want it taken the wrong way but I was already quoted.

That was added to get attention of those guilty of the same incident. If I would ever do somthing like that it would be in his cup, not the public well.

:D

Bwana
04-07-2005, 07:43 AM
I tried to edit that out because I didn't want it taken the wrong way but I was already quoted.

That was added to get attention of those guilty of the same incident. If I would ever do somthing like that it would be in his cup, not the public well.

Office Worker: Saaaaaaaaaaay! Is this a new brand of coffee? It has a little 'wang' to it. :eek:

KcMizzou
04-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Making St. Joe proud yet again... :thumb:

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-07-2005, 07:59 AM
It seems I'm always the one making the coffee at work too, which is fine because I drink a lot. However if there is less than a cup left after I fill my CHIEFS mug I always take the pot around and offer it to whoever wants it. I'm hoping that alone might get me into heaven.

KcMizzou
04-07-2005, 08:01 AM
It seems I'm always the one making the coffee at work too, which is fine because I drink a lot. However if there is less than a cup left after I fill my CHIEFS mug I always take the pot around and offer it to whoever wants it. I'm hoping that alone might get me into heaven. You're a KU fan. It's gonna take more than that.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-07-2005, 08:02 AM
You're a KU fan. It's gonna take more than that.
I smiled.

Brando
04-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Death to those that don't make more coffee. I drink about three to four cups a day at work. I also get stuck brewing three to four pots.
PHUCKERS!!!!

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-07-2005, 08:07 AM
Death to those that don't make more coffee. I drink about three to four cups a day at work. I also get stuck brewing three to four pots.
PHUCKERS!!!!
When I was doing a radio morning show and got in at 3am, on the air at 5:30am, I'd have two whole pots down by show time and generally 1 to 2 more during the show.

I always crashed about 2pm....... :hmmm:

chiefs4me
04-07-2005, 08:12 AM

ROFL.........I remember that well. Wire rope wasn't it?

seclark
04-07-2005, 09:06 AM
i don't mind making a pot of coffee. what chaps my ass is when someone's brewed up a pot of that vanilla/cinnamon/coffo-mocho shit and doesn't lable it as such.

and while i'm at it...clean your freaking leftovers out of the office fridge for crying out loud. just this morning, i had to leave a post-it note on a soggy brown banana that said, "bury me please!".
sec

CosmicPal
04-07-2005, 09:50 AM
The coffee in my office is downright horrible! It is free though. But, since it's so bad, I get my coffee at Starbuck's or the convenience store on the way in. It's BS to be paying that much for coffee, but at least it's a good cup of joe.

Brando
04-07-2005, 09:58 AM
The coffee in my office is downright horrible! It is free though. But, since it's so bad, I get my coffee at Starbuck's or the convenience store on the way in. It's BS to be paying that much for coffee, but at least it's a good cup of joe.
I hate Starcrooks for what they stand for, but at least we have their coffee free here at work.

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Starbucks is the devil. You like the devil?

HC_Chief
04-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Heh, I always make coffee extremely strong... love it that way. What gets me are the people who bitch about it.

Hey, retard, ADD MORE WATER TO YOUR CUP! That <i>dillutes</i> the coffee.

Sheesh, people can be so stupid

Bob Dole
04-07-2005, 10:07 AM
What really rules is when you make a pot, then go back to get a cup and some bastard with a mug the size of a thermos has already emptied the damned thing.

Brando
04-07-2005, 10:10 AM
What really rules is when you make a pot, then go back to get a cup and some bastard with a mug the size of a thermos has already emptied the damned thing.
I think that's the one case in which you are allowed to murder someone. Of course you have to do it by repeatedly bashing his skull with his mug.

CosmicPal
04-07-2005, 10:15 AM
I hate Starcrooks for what they stand for, but at least we have their coffee free here at work.

Well, I hear you. I hate Starcrocks and what they stand for, and I agree- they are the devil.

But, it is convenient for me- since it is, after all- on my way into work. Otherwise, it's the convenience store....

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-07-2005, 10:44 AM
We have a girl with a huuuuuuge mug (coffee mug) here. We call it her coffee aquarium.

htismaqe
04-07-2005, 11:10 AM
Hmmm...I clicked on this think the title said "Pot at Work"...

So nevermind...

BIG_DADDY
04-07-2005, 11:12 AM
I have a French Press and make my own, no problems that way.

Ari Chi3fs
04-07-2005, 11:26 AM
you yellow teethed bastards...coffee sucks.

htismaqe
04-07-2005, 11:27 AM

ROFL

Seriously, you don't know how funny that sounds coming from you.

redhed
04-07-2005, 11:48 AM

Well lah-dee-dah and awh-hauwh-hauwnnnh (french accent).
I got me a freedom press and Folgers. Hah.
Friggin' froggies...

;)

Dr. Facebook Fever
04-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Do you wear your skirt while making it?

Brando
04-07-2005, 03:14 PM
This thread inspired me. I took the last cup without making a new pot this afternoon. YEAH! How do you like that mutha fuggas!

BIG_DADDY
04-07-2005, 03:19 PM
Do you wear your skirt while making it?

You guys are killin me, I didn't name these things. Coffee sure tastes better when they are made in them though. I don't drink coffee all the time but when I do I am kind of a snob. If it isn't really good I'll just drink some tea or something else. I'll bet that doesn't sound good either.

BIG_DADDY
04-07-2005, 03:20 PM
This thread inspired me. I took the last cup without making a new pot this afternoon. YEAH! How do you like that mutha fuggas!

Your hardcore dude. Now, did you get your TV and ring back?

CosmicPal
04-07-2005, 04:05 PM

ROFL

Well, considering all that you've been through lately- I think you deserve a chance to phuck others for a bit.

Calcountry
04-07-2005, 04:40 PM
This thread inspired me. I took the last cup without making a new pot this afternoon. YEAH! How do you like that mutha fuggas!:clap:ROFL

Thats what I do at the place where I pick up feed. Yesterday, I only could pour half a cup and put back an empty decanter.

But F it, I'm the customer.

Calcountry
04-07-2005, 04:43 PM
You guys are killin me, I didn't name these things. Coffee sure tastes better when they are made in them though. I don't drink coffee all the time but when I do I am kind of a snob. If it isn't really good I'll just drink some tea or something else. I'll bet that doesn't sound good either.Those also go by the name, "Plunger Pot", so there all you anti-French buttheads can have your Hamburg and eat your Frankfurters too.

BTW, have you ever had "Hobo" coffee, or campfire coffee?