PDA

View Full Version : For number 5,000, Part II

Coach
04-07-2005, 09:13 PM
:p

No, it's not a repost. I just want to say that it's been a pleasure to be here at the Planet to interact with other members on the board. Most of you guys have been very helpful on some of the questions that I needed answered (I.E. the PE thread, Council Bluffs, IA etc.)

Also it is a blast to be here on Sundays with the crew, cheering on for the Chiefs, despite if they have a 13-3 or a 7-9 record. No matter what kind of a record the Chiefs have, I know there's always something enertaining going on in the game threads.

I'm also honored to get to know some of the members in here and I look forward to get to know more of you folks. Long story short, I'm honored to be a part of the Planet family. :) :toast:

badgirl
04-07-2005, 09:42 PM

No, it's not a repost. I just want to say that it's been a pleasure to be here at the Planet to interact with other members on the board. Most of you guys have been very helpful on some of the questions that I needed answered (I.E. the PE thread, Council Bluffs, IA etc.)

Also it is a blast to be here on Sundays with the crew, cheering on for the Chiefs, despite if they have a 13-3 or a 7-9 record. No matter what kind of a record the Chiefs have, I know there's always something enertaining going on in the game threads.

I'm also honored to get to know some of the members in here and I look forward to get to know more of you folks. Long story short, I'm honored to be a part of the Planet family. :) :toast:
congrats.
I'm sure the planet is honored to have me. :p

|Zach|
04-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Its great to have you around Coach...

Congrats.

4th and Long
04-07-2005, 09:49 PM

Who are you again? :shrug:

Congrats on 5K Coach. :)

Coach
04-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Zach, glad to be here. :)

4th, you know damn well who I am :p

Iowanian
04-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Give me 20 laps! PRONTO BLOCKHEAD!

Coach
04-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Give me 20 laps! PRONTO BLOCKHEAD!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/fullmetaljacket_3.jpg

Miles
04-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Que up Paint it Black for the credits.

tk13
04-08-2005, 01:22 AM
Congratulations. Keep posting away. I'm still waiting for some of you new guys to pass me up in posts and make me look like less of a loser... :)

Miles
04-08-2005, 01:24 AM
Congratulations. Keep posting away. I'm still waiting for some of you new guys to pass me up in posts and make me look like less of a loser... :)

If you stop posting for a few years kramerica could thrive.

tk13
04-08-2005, 01:26 AM
If you stop posting for a few years kramerica could thrive.
No way, as long as I stay here typing away forever, I can test the mini-rubber bladder I've inserted in myself before we get to the big bladders...

Miles
04-08-2005, 01:33 AM
No way, as long as I stay here typing away forever, I can test the mini-rubber bladder I've inserted in myself before we get to the big bladders...

It will result in a giant ball of urine...La la la.

big nasty kcnut
04-08-2005, 01:53 AM
Congrats coach. Remember you're the man and continue to help me with royals treads ok.

Miles
04-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Rock Over London, Rock On Chicago.

Coach
04-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Congrats coach. Remember you're the man and continue to help me with royals treads ok.

Heh, Go Ruyals! :D

tk13, As for getting me to pass you, I highly doubt that, since you're way ahead of me. It'll be a long time before I ever get up to the 20,000 range.