PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with my beer?

HemiEd
04-08-2005, 07:11 PM
I just went bought a case of Coors. I like the stuff, I know it is not Boulevard Wheat. It is only $17 a case. Being originaly from Colorado it kind of gives me a warm fuzzy that it comes from there with no preservatives.
However, I have opened three cans in a row that have all foamed all over the place. Now this stuff is cold and was not shaken up. Anyone know why? :hmmm:

Woodrow Call
04-08-2005, 07:15 PM
You have pissed off the party gods.

Bwana
04-08-2005, 07:19 PM
It may have gotten warm at some point. I would say it would make it taste bad, but it's fuggen COORS already. :)

Baby Lee
04-08-2005, 07:19 PM
How sad, he doesn't even notice his DTs anymore.

HemiEd
04-08-2005, 07:23 PM
It may have gotten warm at some point. I would say it would make it taste bad, but it's fuggen COORS already. :)

I am thinking you are correct on the getting warm part. In Chicagoland they treat Coors pretty poorly since this is Miller country. I figured it tastes bad because it is going flat after it blows up. I am going to take it back, thanks!

ROFL

Bowser
04-08-2005, 07:24 PM

What ttehhe ffuauaicckker dddoooiiuo yououoo meeeeeadanaanennn?///d,a/

Bwana
04-08-2005, 07:25 PM
I am thinking you are correct on the getting warm part. In Chicagoland they treat Coors pretty poorly since this is Miller country. I figured it tastes bad because it is going flat after it blows up. I am going to take it back, thanks!
ROFL

No problem bud, just let it be a lesson to you.......NO SWILL!! :D

Demonpenz
04-08-2005, 07:26 PM
i can't taste my beeR!

Count Zarth
04-08-2005, 07:27 PM
I shook it up when you weren't looking.

Baby Lee
04-08-2005, 07:28 PM
i can't taste my beeR!
Can you get taste loss from a fooseball table. . .

. . . I stand corrected.

ROFL ROFL - still the funniest commercial on TV.

HemiEd
04-08-2005, 07:34 PM
I shook it up when you weren't looking.

I thought of that! I am extremely careful bringing beer home. I always treat beer like it is nitro glycerine.
One time I sat one on the pickup bumper while I was putting the boat on the trailer. Drove home 20 miles and it was still on the bumper when I went to disconnect the boat!

Bowser
04-08-2005, 07:35 PM
I thought of that! I am extremely careful bringing beer home. I always treat beer like it is nitro glycerine.
One time I sat one on the pickup bumper while I was putting the boat on the trailer. Drove home 20 miles and it was still on the bumper when I went to disconnect the boat!

Yeah, but how many bugs were in it?

You sir, are the BEER MASTER!!!

Saulbadguy
04-08-2005, 07:37 PM
I dunno, but mine is tasting just fine. Sam Adams Cream stout.

Bwana
04-08-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm throwing back a little Alaskan Pal Ale tonight.

HemiEd
04-08-2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah, but how many bugs were in it?

I was probably too fugged up to notice if any bugs were present. I would bet it was a Sunday in Kansas so I probably drank it. ROFL

I dunno, but mine is tasting just fine. Sam Adams Cream stout.

I will be drinking some Sam out in Boston in a couple of weeks, prefer Bass though.
This stuff does taste really bad, going to switch to JD!

HemiEd
04-08-2005, 07:58 PM

If I ever see any of it in the Liquor store I will try it. Must be really cold?

Frazod
04-08-2005, 09:08 PM
I just went bought a case of Coors. I like the stuff, I know it is not Boulevard Wheat. It is only $17 a case. Being originaly from Colorado it kind of gives me a warm fuzzy that it comes from there with no preservatives.
However, I have opened three cans in a row that have all foamed all over the place. Now this stuff is cold and was not shaken up. Anyone know why? :hmmm:

COORS????? :Lin:

Thank God I don't drink during the day any more. :D

Darkwolfe
04-08-2005, 09:11 PM

I just went to Golden and whizzed in the vats..

(heh heh heh)

Fried Meat Ball!
04-08-2005, 09:12 PM
What is wrong with my beer?
Perhaps the fact that it's Coors is what's wrong with your beer.

Mr. Kotter
04-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Coors?

I thought you were asking about BEER! Not recycled urine. :cuss:

:p

Bwana
04-08-2005, 09:21 PM
If I ever see any of it in the Liquor store I will try it. Must be really cold?

The colder the better. :thumb: I keep my beer about one degree below freezing in the old shop beer fridge.

Frazod
04-08-2005, 09:25 PM

(heh heh heh)

That would probably improve the taste. :spock:

Rain Man
04-08-2005, 09:30 PM

(heh heh heh)

You went golden in Golden?

Darkwolfe
04-08-2005, 09:31 PM
I heard that sales went up this week. Oh wait, that was just because HemiEd bought that case. :p

Wile_E_Coyote
04-08-2005, 10:23 PM
maybe Romo had a stash he forgot about & it leaked into the water supply. That would explain your beer foaming at the mouth & spitting on you

Nzoner
04-08-2005, 10:41 PM
ONLY $17 a case?Damn,I get a case of Boulevard Wheat at Sam's Club for $19.95.

Of course that's in KC :)

Dartgod
04-08-2005, 10:47 PM
What is wrong with my beer?
I just went bought a case of Coors.
Duhrrrrrrrrrr.........

HemiEd
04-09-2005, 12:33 AM
ONLY $17 a case?Damn,I get a case of Boulevard Wheat at Sam's Club for $19.95.

Of course that's in KC :)

Never even heard of Boulevard wheat until I got on the Planet. It must be pretty good stuff, with all that I have heard on here about it. Most of the time I get Miller GD, you can count on it being fresh around here.
I do not like a heavy beer, or especially Heinken (sp) I would not drink if that green bottle was the only choice.

HemiEd
04-09-2005, 12:43 AM
COORS????? :Lin:
Thank God I don't drink during the day any more. :D

(heh heh heh)

Perhaps the fact that it's Coors is what's wrong with your beer.

Coors?
I thought you were asking about BEER! Not recycled urine. :cuss:

:p

maybe Romo had a stash he forgot about & it leaked into the water supply. That would explain your beer foaming at the mouth & spitting on you

Duhrrrrrrrrrr.........

So I guess this group will not be driving the price up? ROFL

Nightfyre
04-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Im a big fan of alaskan amber, myself. MGD is by far the worst shit I have ever tasted in my life.

CoMoChief
04-09-2005, 01:30 AM
Can you lose taste from a foozeball table???