PDA

View Full Version : What illegal drugs have you tried?

theultimatekcchiefsfan
04-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Why not?

supposed to be a poll, dont know what happened..............?

If some smart guywants to make one here, i would be much obliged.

pot
coke
meth
heroin
lsd
mushrooms
Other

Coach
04-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Why, you selling? :D

Joe Seahawk
04-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Coke, shrooms, pot And I think I took speed once..

Fried Meat Ball!
04-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Only friends with Mary Jane once... liked her taste a LOT and decided it probably wouldn't be good for me to continue the affair.

Count Zarth
04-08-2005, 11:01 PM
W-whaaat?

Sure-Oz
04-08-2005, 11:02 PM
steriods

KCChiefsMan
04-08-2005, 11:04 PM
weed, aderol...thats it for me

theultimatekcchiefsfan
04-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Meth - loved it too much, new it was bad for me so quit it.

Coke - a couple of times, couldnt compare to meth.

Pot- Mild drug, should be legalized

Mushrooms- One time while watching Pink Floyd movie and the Doors Movie...........WOW.

I dont dabble in illegal drugs any more because they are illegal and i finally grew up.

But legalize weed and I will be there in line with the rest of you. They can keep all that other crap. I blame alot of my health problems today on some of that other SHIT.

So listen up Kiddies, it aint worth it. Unless you like bad teeth, bad backs and endless other ailments go spend your money on Play Station stuff and get your rush that way!!

plbrdude
04-08-2005, 11:17 PM
the shorter list is probably what i havent tried..

Saulbadguy
04-09-2005, 05:43 AM
none.

Saggysack
04-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Pot
Hashish(dark, light and polm)
Lortab
Valium
Oxycontin(once)

KC Jones
04-09-2005, 06:24 AM
So listen up Kiddies, it aint worth it. Unless you like bad teeth, bad backs and endless other ailments go spend your money on Play Station stuff and get your rush that way!!

Or the inability to perform remedial functions like making a poll :evil:

I was a pot head for a long long time and pretty much used nearly everything in the hallucinogenic branch of the pharmacuetical tree - LSD, shrooms, mescaline, and opium. I'm sure some of the LSD I took was cut with speed and other crap, so unfortunately I've probably done some of that too. I tried coc a few times and found I hated it - nasty stuff. I'm glad I never tried heroin and that my druggy days preceeded the ectasy craze. Hell, I'm just glad I made it through that time in my life alive and with enough of an IQ left to be a software engineer.

Today I just have the occasional beer, wine, or scotch. If pot was made legal, I'm not even sure I'd smoke it again. The last few times I tried it the experience was not pleasurable. I was acutely aware of every ache and pain in my body and pretty much felt unable to communicate effectively and somewhat paranoid. Not much fun in that. :Peace:

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2005, 06:40 AM
None.

For some reason, people have a hard time believing that.

Kerberos
04-09-2005, 06:51 AM
I could give you a list of what I haven't done and it would be much easier and a whole lot smaller. :hmmm:

Never tried:

Crack
Heroine
Xtasy
Ice ( I was a MethHead but never had the pleasure of trying the SuperMeth called ICE)

I am with KC Jones.... I am fortunate to be around after all the crazy shit I did in my teens and early twenties that I still have enough active brain cells to be alive and have a job as a PC/Network Tech that I have.

:)

Skip Towne
04-09-2005, 07:19 AM
Drugs? I can't talk to you without my attorney present.

morphius
04-09-2005, 07:35 AM
None.

For some reason, people have a hard time believing that.
Same here.

I'm this will probably piss someone off, but in my mind I always considered the use of that crap as a weakness. That being said I don't hold it against someone that they did it.

siberian khatru
04-09-2005, 07:36 AM
Just pot.

And I like it a lot; I wish it were legalized, so I could smoke it again. But since it's illegal, and since I'm the type of guy who, if there's one cop within 100 miles of me, I'll be the guy he finds and arrests, my drug days are long over. (I'm also the type, I figure if I had done anything harder, with my luck it would've Len Bias-ed me.)

Besides, I've got kids, I don't want to have to explain to them why Daddy was doing something illegal.

Kerberos
04-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Same here.

I'm this will probably piss someone off, but in my mind I always considered the use of that crap as a weakness. That being said I don't hold it against someone that they did it.

I agree ... I can tell you that even as a great weekness the even BIGGER weakness was the LURE of EASY $$$$.

This is NO SH!T ... I sat down one afternoon to show my wife how much money I ****ed off durning my teens and early twenties (That I could remember) and it was mind boggling.

Just in what I remember it was in the $98,000 range ( I included the value of the personal stash that was consumed as well). I was not big time ... just in it to pay for my own habits ... but I could use that 100K now for better things (20/20 hindsite).

Its a ****ing miracle that I never went to jail.

morphius
04-09-2005, 07:56 AM
I agree ... I can tell you that even as a great weekness the even BIGGER weakness was the LURE of EASY $$$$.

This is NO SH!T ... I sat down one afternoon to show my wife how much money I ****ed off durning my teens and early twenties (That I could remember) and it was mind boggling.

Just in what I remember it was in the $98,000 range ( I included the value of the personal stash that was consumed as well). I was not big time ... just in it to pay for my own habits ... but I could use that 100K now for better things (20/20 hindsite).

Its a ****ing miracle that I never went to jail.

Damn, that is a chunk of change. I could only imagine what I would have to show for that kind of money in HS. Oh wait, my wife would have just spent all that too.

Braincase
04-09-2005, 09:04 AM
I'm pleading the 5th, but I can say I've never tried heroin or oxy. Most of the things I tried only once or twice. No crystal, but cocaine is asiren song I needed to turn a deaf ear to. 'Shrooms were interesting the one time I tried them, and X was a one time thing as well.

I believe in keeping it organic.

Cochise
04-09-2005, 09:27 AM
The last few times I tried it the experience was not pleasurable. I was acutely aware of every ache and pain in my body and pretty much felt unable to communicate effectively and somewhat paranoid. Not much fun in that. :Peace:

Ditto on all counts... there was a time where I was really into it, but by whatever good fortune, it got to where it was never a pleasureable experience for me.

Boozer
04-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Hell, I'm just glad I made it through that time in my life alive and with enough of an IQ left to be a software engineer.

We really need a "sarcastic clap" smilie.

htismaqe
04-09-2005, 09:56 AM
My post would be shorter if I could just list the drugs I HAVEN'T done...

htismaqe
04-09-2005, 09:58 AM

If you THINK you did speed, somebody gave you some worthless bunk...

:D

MOhillbilly
04-09-2005, 10:00 AM
ive been clean except for booze for the better part of a year that means everthing.
now when i was out there.

weed
hash
opium
lsd
pcp
shrooms
coke
??????
morphine-patch-sulfate-IR-TR
valium
xanax
every painpill known to man
those pot pills
never did speed/meth whatever you want to call it
and lots of shit im sure ive forgot about.
But it was mostly Wild Turkey . & i was never addicted to any of it.
Only the weak get addicted.

Mr. Laz
04-09-2005, 10:01 AM
mary jane - not really my thing, prefer alcohol

cocaine - too good to keep using

crack - at least that's what i think it was, smoked in pipe. coulda been rock cocaine. i wouldn't know the different... it was VERY,VERY intense. i wouldn't do it again.

speed - no biggie

acid - didn't do anything but act like heavy duty speed for me

xtasy - that's some wild chit ROFL

ah ... my wild youth, would try shiit just to prove i could.

i was stubborn/wild like that.

|Zach|
04-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Why, you selling? :D
Are you holding? Are you Holden Caulfield?

|Zach|
04-09-2005, 10:03 AM
None.

eazyb81
04-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes

I had a fun time in high school and college :)

DenverChief
04-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Well that expliains a lot

CosmicPal
04-09-2005, 10:09 AM
My post would be shorter if I could just list the drugs I HAVEN'T done...

Same here.

And that's no joke.

nychief
04-09-2005, 10:11 AM
no "all of the above" choice?

eazyb81
04-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Same here.

And that's no joke.

could never have guessed that from a guy that has a Jerry homage in his sig....

:thumb:

Ari Chi3fs
04-09-2005, 10:13 AM
Well a little herb here and there is a good thing. God didnt grow any bad plants.

I have stayed away from all the other shit, I was bartending at Stanford and Sons and one night after hours, in a drunken stupor I tried the Devils Dandruff and immediately upon realizing what I had done, snorted my nose and hocked a huge lougie and spit that shit out.

Im sure its a helluva buzz, but I too, prefer organic.

KC Jones
04-09-2005, 10:24 AM

Doesn't piss me off as it's pretty true. Of course it's a very similar weakness that causes people to escape reality by drinking, reading books, spending too much time on an internet BB, etc. A little moderation doesn't hurt anyone, but you can take anything to excess and it becomes your crutch.

luv
04-09-2005, 10:27 AM
pot and other (speed)

CosmicPal
04-09-2005, 10:40 AM
could never have guessed that from a guy that has a Jerry homage in his sig....

:thumb:

Don't want to sound like your older brother or anything, but to those Planeteers who are in their teens/early 20's and are looking at this thread to gain valuable information into the drug culture- I'll give you one valuable bit of information: Don't do it.

But, nobody's going to stop you from trying. So, I'll give you another bit of advice: If you're going to try drugs- then stay away from the synthetic drugs. Period.

Nobody's ever died smoking too much marijuana or hash or shrooms or anything that is natural. Stick a pill in your mouth concocted by some ignorant dipsh*t in his basement, and don't be surprised when you start puking up your eyeballs. Synthetic drugs, and this includes cigarettes- are no good for you. Stay away from that sh*t and you'll enjoy a happy and long, strange trip. Use your head, and think natural, if you must do anything at all.

Baby Lee
04-09-2005, 10:40 AM
Illegal?

Alcohol before I was 21
A [one] prescription painkiller in 10th grade, when my buddy with a sprained elbow [and the attendant bottle of painkillers] thought it'd be funny for all of us to space out in Social Studies.

That's it, pretty boring.

Braincase
04-09-2005, 10:45 AM
And the most, er, someone I know real well has ever been messed up had to have been the one isolated incident with a qualuud. Damn... those things will make you even stupider.

Simplex3
04-09-2005, 10:47 AM
I used a legal (at the time) steroid-type supplement called Testetropenol (sp?) for a few months until I realized I was about to lose my job because of 'roid rage.

Other than that I'm 90% sure I got a contact high at a concert once. Everything was funny as hell and on the way home there was no way I could keep from stopping at that Burger King...

luv
04-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Illegal?

Alcohol before I was 21
A [one] prescription painkiller in 10th grade, when my buddy with a sprained elbow [and the attendant bottle of painkillers] thought it'd be funny for all of us to space out in Social Studies.

That's it, pretty boring.

Oh yeah, forgot about the alcohol before 21 thing. And the speed that I tried were those mini-thin things for asthma. Took some before Physics class my junior year of high school. I was sitting there with the feeling that my hair was standing on end, and I kept looking around to see if anyone thought I was acting different. A guy who knew I had taken them looked at me and smiled. And as for pot, only a few times when at parties where I was really drunk at the time.

jspchief
04-09-2005, 10:57 AM
I did just about all of it in high school. Heroine and Crack are the only ones I can think of that I didn't do.

Pot: Smoked a lot of it in high school. Mostly because my freinds did and it was easier to get then alcohol.

Coke: The first night I took a drink of alcohol, I also did a nummy. Spent a lot of money on this stuff one summer.

Crank: My buddy found a ton of it in a bag outside of a strip bar one night. He gave it to me. That stuff is poison, doesn't come close to coke IMO

Acid: I've always said if there was one illegal drug that every person should try once, it should be LSD. I absolutely love the stuff and wouldn't blink if you handed me one today. It's hard enough on you that you don't do it often or get addicted. I also financed a few summers selling it.

Shrooms: Milder trip with something that tastes like sh*t? No thanks. I prefer acid. Better trip.

Excstasy: The best trip I ever had the first time I did it. It's never measured up since. Too much variation in quality. I'm not paying $25 for a dud.

Steroids: After high school, not sports related. I did a few cycles over the course of a few years. I don't regret it.

I moved beyond most of that stuff after high school. I guess I grew up, plus the stigma of being a drug -user gets worse the older you get. I'll never smoke pot again (don't like the buzz), but I'd probably dabble in anything else once if it were presented to me.

Woodrow Call
04-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Pot- Huge fan, should be legal, still enjoy it
Coke- Done it a handful of times but not my thing.

I am a laid back guy and pot suits me better than anything else. Always to scared to try excstacy, acid, meth, or harder drugs.

CosmicPal
04-09-2005, 11:12 AM
Acid: I've always said if there was one illegal drug that every person should try once, it should be LSD. I absolutely love the stuff and wouldn't blink if you handed me one today. It's hard enough on you that you don't do it often or get addicted. I also financed a few summers selling it.

I hear ya. I loved the stuff, but I would never do it regularly. I've seen what doing acid regularly will do to peeps: it makes them strung out, tired, weak, and your eyes are literally glazed over, and you end up with a nervous twitch if you do it too much. Nothing's good if you do too much of it.

Some of the funniest stories I can live to tell today have come from tripping on some weekends in the past.

Simplex3
04-09-2005, 11:21 AM
I hear ya. I loved the stuff, but I would never do it regularly. I've seen what doing acid regularly will do to peeps: it makes them strung out, tired, weak, and your eyes are literally glazed over, and you end up with a nervous twitch if you do it too much. Nothing's good if you do too much of it.

Some of the funniest stories I can live to tell today have come from tripping on some weekends in the past.
I talked to a guy I knew did acid for 2 or 3 years about it after he'd been clean for a couple years. I asked him if he had any lingering side-effects, he looks up at the ceiling (one of those popcorn-style ceilings) and says to me "You see that ceiling? It's moving."

carlos3652
04-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Coke: Once, didnt like it as much as X so stopped,
Meth: Once, didnt like it as much as X so stopped,
Pot & Opiums: High School stopped as soon as I did X in college,
Acid: Once, didnt like it as much as X so stopped,
DXM - Once - Legal I guess... so doesnt count
PCP: Once, didnt like is as much as X so stopped,
X: Best drug ever made, especially if you know where to get 80%-90%pure from Holland and UK.

Nzoner
04-09-2005, 11:26 AM

Heh,Black Beauties=the real meaning of a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nzoner
04-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Acid: I've always said if there was one illegal drug that every person should try once, it should be LSD.

Yep,I did it a dozen times or so,got some good stories from those times.

LiL stumppy
04-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Lets see here

Is kodean considered a drug?

|Zach|
04-09-2005, 12:53 PM
I have to admit I am kind of suprised at the number of folks who used hard drugs

Baby Lee
04-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Lets see here

Is kodean considered a drug?
I hear it does a number on your spelling abilities. ROFL

Otter
04-09-2005, 12:57 PM
I have to admit I am kind of suprised at the number of folks who used hard drugs

You would probably be even more amazed if the ones who were smart enough to not admit they did hard drugs on the interet stepped forward.

badgirl
04-09-2005, 01:00 PM
I haven't tried a lot of drugs. only
pot
coke
speed
I hate smoking pot it always made me laugh a lot for no reason and say really stupid stuff that I knew was stupid when I said it, the worse thing I have ever done wasn't even illegal, it was

drinking, no drugs ever got me in trouble like drinking did in my party days, I would rather do drugs than drink anyday, not beer, but tequila, it makes turns me into a redneck, smartass, a person I don't like very much. :shake:

LiL stumppy
04-09-2005, 01:03 PM
I hear it does a number on your spelling abilities. ROFL

ROFL ,I know I know I can't spell to save my life.

LiL stumppy
04-09-2005, 01:04 PM
I haven't tried a lot of drugs. only
pot
coke
speed
I hate smoking pot it always made me laugh a lot for no reason and say really stupid stuff that I knew was stupid when I said it, the worse thing I have ever done wasn't even illegal, it was

drinking, no drugs ever got me in trouble like drinking did in my party days, I would rather do drugs than drink anyday, not beer, but tequila, it makes turns me into a redneck, smartass, a person I don't like very much. :shake:

It seems like your smoking pot everytime you post on here then. :p

Otter
04-09-2005, 01:05 PM
I hate smoking pot it always made me laugh a lot for no reason and say really stupid stuff that I knew was stupid when I said it

Uhh, that's what pot does. Some people just don't know what their saying is stupid when they're stoned.

go bowe
04-09-2005, 01:06 PM
well, let's see...

beginning in 1962, i became a pothead...

by '68 i was into mescaline (my favorite), acid, speed, ludes, and anything else that someone had some of...

by '72, i had discovered high purity coke (form a cuban friend in miami), but that became a nightmare pretty fast (shit's expensive and i quickly developed a tolerance that made it necessary to do more and more to get high and stay high)...

took a break from everything except pot during law school, but back to coke again in '75, and discovered free basing (coke - like what richard pryor blew himself up with)...

kept doing whatever i could get my hands on until about '78, then went back to just pot (usually, but there were "special occasions" when other substances might be used :p )...

looking over the lists of what others have done, i'd say the only things i haven't tried are heroin and newer drugs like x that weren't readily available back in the dark ages when i was using heavily...

even though i've limited myself to pot and the occasional pharmacuetical (read vicodin, etc.) since '78 (or was it '79? i don't remember exactly), i don't regret for one minute having used drugs extensively for many many years...

and even though i smoked pot while my sons were growing up, they have never tried any drugs (other than cigarettes and alchol)...

i've actually considered moving to oregon or even british columbia, but my wife just won't go for it...

the funny thing is that these days, my best connections for good pot are my young nephews and neices (some of whom are still in high school), who have access to very good quality pot at reasonable prices...

in fact, my 18 year old neice gets the best stuff from her high school friends and always shares with me...

i'm a lucky uncle... :D :D :D

Kerberos
04-09-2005, 01:09 PM
but tequila, it makes turns me into a redneck, smartass, a person I don't like very much. :shake:

You need tequila for that?

go bowe
04-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Uhh, that's what pot does. Some people just don't know what their saying is stupid when they're stoned.

:Di beg to differ, sir...

i know very well that most of what i say is stupid... :p :p :p

badgirl
04-09-2005, 01:14 PM

well I say something then think to myself, "that didn't make any sense at all", and I don't care if someone cut their arm half off I'd laugh my ass off about it. I don't care for pot, smoked for little in my lifetime.

badgirl
04-09-2005, 01:16 PM
You need tequila for that?

I'm usually a pretty nice person, but if I drink tequila, there will be a fight before the nights over. I haven't had a drink of tequila for almost 7 years for that reason alone.

go bowe
04-09-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm usually a pretty nice person, but if I drink tequila, there will be a fight before the nights over. I haven't had a drink of tequila for almost 7 years for that reason alone.oh goody...

i'll be sure to bring a bottle of ta-kill-ya next time i come to a cp gathering in springfield... :p :p :p

badgirl
04-09-2005, 01:21 PM
oh goody...

i'll be sure to bring a bottle of ta-kill-ya next time i come to a cp gathering in springfield... :p :p :p
you don't want to do that, if its around and I'm at a party I'll say to myself only drink beer don't veer toward the tequila, than I get a buzz and then its "eh one shot won't hurt", then "oh thats not bad, another shots not gonna make that much difference", but I don't party anymore, maby a couple of beers then I stop, I know my limits now, I used to not set any.

go bowe
04-09-2005, 01:27 PM
you don't want to do that, if its around and I'm at a party I'll say to myself only drink beer don't veer toward the tequila, than I get a buzz and then its "eh one shot won't hurt", then "oh thats not bad, another shots not gonna make that much difference", but I don't party anymore, maby a couple of beers then I stop, I know my limits now, I used to not set any.you don't party any more?

man, life must be boring these days...

in fact, you sound just like some old married woman... (don't tell stumppy i said that, ok?)...

badgirl
04-09-2005, 01:35 PM
you don't party any more?

man, life must be boring these days...

in fact, you sound just like some old married woman... (don't tell stumppy i said that, ok?)...
No, I party, when I get the chance, but I set limits on my drinking.

go bowe
04-09-2005, 01:47 PM
No, I party, when I get the chance, but I set limits on my drinking.:thumb:

Mr. Flopnuts
04-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Hmm.......Pot, meth, coke, acid, mushrooms, ecstacy (f*ckin awesome), prescription pills, and xanax. I quit smokin weed 29 days ago. No regrets, and no relapse after 12 years of heavy daily use. As sad as it may sound, I'm actually extremely proud of myself as I thought that I wouldn't be able to do it. Funny thing is for the 12 years that I used avidly, I thought I was smoking it to even myself out, control my temper, and be an all around better person. After 29 days I can successfully tell you I feel better about myself, have less problems with my temper, and will never smoke it again. For the smokers in the crowd, take it for what it's worth. You may be surprised if you step away from it for a couple of weeks.

Over-Head
04-09-2005, 03:36 PM
Usuall stuff for a former "long distance Trucker"
Coke, epedra, Meth, ocasional shot of Heroine on a layover.
Benzadrine man, now talk about stay awake!! :EEK:

These days, I just smoke a joint everynow and then, like 5 mins ago :)

Calcountry
04-09-2005, 03:48 PM
None, zip, nada. Not even one hit on one joint.

Amnorix
04-09-2005, 03:55 PM
None, zip, nada. Not even one hit on one joint.

Ditto for me.

Spott
04-09-2005, 04:01 PM
I did weed a couple of times in college, but that is it. Never taken any prescription narcotics either.

WebGem
04-09-2005, 04:04 PM
None.

Rain Man
04-09-2005, 04:08 PM
None. I'm high on life. And lots and lots of Dr. Pepper.

Count Zarth
04-09-2005, 04:14 PM
Now I know why some of you are so freaking stupid...your brains are mush.

|Zach|
04-09-2005, 04:15 PM
None. I'm high on life. And lots and lots of Dr. Pepper.
The cats have always been the ones pushing drugs through the Rain Man household.

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Just pot.

And I like it a lot; I wish it were legalized, so I could smoke it again. But since it's illegal, and since I'm the type of guy who, if there's one cop within 100 miles of me, I'll be the guy he finds and arrests, my drug days are long over. (I'm also the type, I figure if I had done anything harder, with my luck it would've Len Bias-ed me.)Oh yeah.

But then, I also get paranoid any time I go into a store that has security cameras and do something I think may look suspicious, like take off my cap and scratch my head, or something.

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Now I know why some of you are so freaking stupid...your brains are mush.Why must you say things you know will hurt me?

Otter
04-09-2005, 07:41 PM

What's your excuse?

Darkwolfe
04-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Nada, zip, zilch goose egg.

I buried a friend who got into that crap when I was a teenager. Nuff said.

KC Jones
04-09-2005, 09:01 PM

And yet, they've somehow managed to move out of their parents homes and become contributing members of our society.

:evil:

Skip Towne
04-09-2005, 09:14 PM
How would you ever be able to identify stupidity when you saw it? Almost everybody is smarter than you are.

Count Zarth
04-09-2005, 09:20 PM
How would you ever be able to identify stupidity when you saw it? Almost everybody is smarter than you are.

Nope.

badgirl
04-09-2005, 09:22 PM
yea, even me :p

Count Zarth
04-09-2005, 09:22 PM

Bwahahaha! ROFL

milkman
04-09-2005, 09:23 PM

Let's not get carried away! :p

Skip Towne
04-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Nope.
Yep. Intelligent people don't live with mommy into their mid 20's and make no effort to change their behavior. Therefore, you have no standing to call anybody stupid. You're a pathetic piece of shit.

badgirl
04-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Bwahahaha! ROFL
ROFL ROFL

Count Zarth
04-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Yep. Intelligent people don't live with mommy into their mid 20's and make no effort to change their behavior. Therefore, you have no standing to call anybody stupid. You're a pathetic piece of shit.

And you're a grumpy old dust farter who gets off on putting down others. Go to hell, but please remove me from your anus first.

badgirl
04-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Let's not get carried away! :p
well I moved away from home at 18, and I have helped literally saved peoples lives so there..... :p

milkman
04-09-2005, 09:29 PM
well I moved away from home at 18, and I have helped literally saved peoples lives so there..... :p
:clap:

badgirl
04-09-2005, 09:31 PM
:clap:
Thank you, Thank you very much. :p :)

Count Zarth
04-09-2005, 09:31 PM

Wow, I had no idea you were so smart!

badgirl
04-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Wow, I had no idea you were so smart!
yep, you wouldn't beleive some of the things that I have done that a lot of you guys couldn't or wouldn't want to do. :thumb:

Count Zarth
04-09-2005, 09:38 PM
yep, you wouldn't beleive some of the things that I have done that a lot of you guys couldn't or wouldn't want to do. :thumb:

You are a genious!

badgirl
04-09-2005, 09:39 PM
You are a genious!
believe? ROFL

wutamess
04-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Damn! I didn't know there were so many crackheads on the board that are regulars.

Only thing I've done was all types of the THC plant.
Was/is too scared to try anything else.

Really just never had the desire to do anything outside of the elnatural chronic leaves.

Prefer it over drinking and cigarettes.
I've never smoked a cigarette.
That shit is just all out nasty.

Priestgets30TDs
04-10-2005, 03:26 AM
Mushrooms are the best shit in the world. I've never laughed as hard as I've laughed after eating that shit. If you can get the shit part out of your mind, you'll have a hell of a ride.

Pants
04-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Occasional pot and that's it (not counting alcohol, here). I don't know, the hard/synthetic stuff seems gross to me and I don't like the idea of permanently damaging my body. Weed should be legalized since it's so mild (much milder than alcohol, IMO) and so easy/cheap to grow.

Nzoner
04-10-2005, 05:26 AM
Mushrooms are the best shit in the world. I've never laughed as hard as I've laughed after eating that shit. If you can get the shit part out of your mind, you'll have a hell of a ride.

Try mixing with food,I used enchiladas,the shit goes down easier.

cadmonkey
04-10-2005, 06:34 AM
Pot
Hash
Coke
Acid
Mushrooms
Mescaline
Exstacy
Oxycontin
I'm sure there is more but I was to f*cked up to remember taking them.

LocoChiefsFan
04-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Well, let's see.
Pot
Meth
LSD
Hashish
Steroids
I don't do any of the above anymore, and haven't in a long time. I did get hooked on painkillers once. Mostley Codiene(sp?).

OmahaChief
04-10-2005, 10:16 AM
God didnt grow any bad plants.

Except Posion Ivy, Posion Sumac and shit like that. Maybe someone should try to smoke that stuff.

Never tired any drugs other then some presciption painkillers that were for my wisdom teeth extraction pain.

CosmicPal
04-10-2005, 10:32 AM

Yes and no. Shrooms are natural and sometimes you will get burned. But, worst of all, there may come a time when you get a hold of some bad shrooms which will take you on a bad trip. It happens, and the worst of it is- you have no idea if your shrooms are bad until you are already into your trip.

I took a bad trip in the early 90's. A buddy of mine and I ate some shrooms one afternoon before we were actually to host a party that night. A half hour later, I retreated to my bedroom and my buddy retreated to his where we both went crazy in the head. It was a bad idea, and we both knew we had taken some bad sh*t. So, we agreed we had to keep an eye on each other and keep ourselves together. We were both in a suicidal state of mind and we had to keep talking to each other in order to keep the negative thoughts at bay.

Once you go on these trips- there is no return for quite some time. The key is, if you ever get taken on a bad ride- you simply have to remind yourself to stay alert and as active as you possibly can. You HAVE to stop the negative thoughts and images. We were two happy and contented individuals with strong families and a wealth of friends- there was no need for us to be in the state of mind that we were in, and it scared the living sh*t out of us. We'd taken shrooms before and were familiar with the trips. But that night was nearly a tragic disaster for us. Thank gawd we had each other, and then when the party started and peeps started arriving, it was getting better having other peeps around- even though it was highly evident to everyone at the party we were trippin' hard.

I was one who simply refused to believe you could have a bad trip on a natural substance, and thought you could only have a bad trip on synthetic drugs. But, I was proven wrong that night. I now tell anyone who ever, ever thinks of trying LSD or shrooms or any of the other hallucinagenic drugs- to do it with peeps you know and trust and feel comfortable with. If you get a hold of some bad sh*t, you'll need them.

stumppy
04-10-2005, 10:54 AM

Try putting them in a blender with orange juice. It does a good job of killing the taste and they seem to 'hit' you in about 5 minutes.

Or, so I've heard.:D

htismaqe
04-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Try putting them in a blender with orange juice. It does a good job of killing the taste and they seem to 'hit' you in about 5 minutes.

Or, so I've heard.:D

Vitamin C GREATLY enhances hallucinogens...

Pants
04-10-2005, 11:11 AM
What does meth do anyway? A lot of people seem to take it? WHat kind of high is it? Is it like Coke?

chiefs4me
04-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Meth....no

Heroin...no

Coke...yes and still do it once a year on a cetain vacation, But I am full of energy anyway so if I do some coke with friends, then I better have something to do all night long. I can not just sit around.

Shrooms...loved them, but haven't had any in 15 years or more.

Lsd..you name the kind and I did it in the 80's. oh the trips we had.

Pot..still smoke it whenever I want.

On a side note...my ex husband was a doc's asst and his father owned a pharmacy in St Joe....did every kind of pill man has made. Besides ludes my favorite was meanie greenies......

stumppy
04-10-2005, 11:21 AM
What does meth do anyway? A lot of people seem to take it? WHat kind of high is it? Is it like Coke?

It makes you want to recover your entire bathroom ceiling with those little cotton balls that come out of aspirin bottles.:D

Pants
04-10-2005, 11:22 AM
It makes you want to recover your entire bathroom ceiling with those little cotton balls that come out of aspirin bottles.:D

So it's like speed?

stumppy
04-10-2005, 11:28 AM
So it's like speed?

Uh...from what I understand it is the ultimate speed.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
04-10-2005, 05:35 PM

good call.

Spicy McHaggis
04-10-2005, 05:39 PM
Pure Mash Liquor.

Skip Towne
04-10-2005, 05:54 PM
So it's like speed?
It IS speed.

theultimatekcchiefsfan
04-10-2005, 05:57 PM

Makes coke look seem like miin-thins. The rush lasts much longer than coke and is much more intense.

I havent done any in at least 6 or more years. The scary thing is I have had people tell me that the new meth "ice" is like 20 times more intense.

The downside is you dont sleep, and you need more and it is made in some nasty guys bathtub. Some ingredients are rat poison, battery acid, and a whole lot of other stuff you wouldnt dream of putting in your body. :banghead:

I use to give stuff away every time I was on the stuff. Dont know why. I would always regret it after I came down.

Phobia
04-10-2005, 06:03 PM
I smoked MJ for a while. During that phase I tried speed, ice, and what somebody told me was coke once. Considering I didn't have any reaction to the coke, I'm pretty sure I didn't actually injest it or it wasn't coke.

Count Zarth
04-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Considering I didn't have any reaction to the coke, I'm pretty sure I didn't actually injest it or it wasn't coke.

One of my HS buddies sold some dipshit a bag of "pot"* once.

*Bag of oregano

Phobia
04-10-2005, 06:41 PM
One of my HS buddies sold some dipshit a bag of "pot"* once.

*Bag of oregano

Yeah - we used to put a cigarette in the bottom of a bowl and let all the little girls get "high" from it.

I suspect I was the intended "victim" of a similar stunt except I didn't get high and act stupid.

Dol-Fan973
04-10-2005, 06:43 PM
hehe

Saulbadguy
04-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Crazy glue sniffers.

ENDelt260
04-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Once I made a pitcher of Kool-Aid with TWICE the recommended amount of sugar.

I live on the edge.

Saulbadguy
04-10-2005, 08:09 PM

I live on the edge.
My mom always made Kool-Aid and didn't put sugar in it. It wasn't very good.

badgirl
04-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I smoked MJ for a while. During that phase I tried speed, ice, and what somebody told me was coke once. Considering I didn't have any reaction to the coke, I'm pretty sure I didn't actually injest it or it wasn't coke.
The first time I tried coke I didn't get high either, I was told you have to do it a few time to start getting high, thats true cause when I lived in TX it was cheap down there and i did it for a little while and I did get high, don't do it anymore, matter of fact don't do much of anything anymore, :rolleyes:

badgirl
04-10-2005, 08:10 PM
My mom always made Kool-Aid and didn't put sugar in it. It wasn't very good.
My mom used to put sugar in the water and left out the kool ade that wasn't very good either.

ENDelt260
04-10-2005, 08:16 PM
The first time I tried coke I didn't get high either, I was told you have to do it a few time to start getting high

Yeah, if the first few times you get f*cked over and buy bunk shit.

badgirl
04-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, if the first few times you get f*cked over and buy bunk shit.
didn't buy it the first time I done it a guy gave me a line at a party it was the same as everyone else there was doing.
Hell I had never done any kind of drugs at the time, I could have been high and never even knew it.

the Talking Can
04-10-2005, 08:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Ashcrot is reading this thread, but in descending order of quantity:

Coffee
alcohol
sweet, sweet marijauna
.then a long ways down in terms of quantity
ecstasy
acid
mushrooms
coke
crank

these days my only vice is a 4 shot espresso over ice, once in the morning and once after dinner...

badgirl
04-10-2005, 08:19 PM
I'm pretty sure Ashcrot is reading this thread, but in descending order of quantity:

Coffee
alcohol
sweet, sweet marijauna
ecstasy
acid
mushrooms
coke
crank

these days my only vice is a 4 shot espresso over ice, once in the morning and once after dinner...

I tried that expresso when I was on the bus and it didn't do nothing for me, didn't even make me alert, but I had been awake for almost 40 hours at the time.

Skip Towne
04-10-2005, 08:22 PM
The first time I tried coke I didn't get high either, I was told you have to do it a few time to start getting high, thats true cause when I lived in TX it was cheap down there and i did it for a little while and I did get high, don't do it anymore, matter of fact don't do much of anything anymore, :rolleyes:
Just as I suspected, you're a used up old hide.

the Talking Can
04-10-2005, 08:25 PM
I tried that expresso when I was on the bus and it didn't do nothing for me, didn't even make me alert, but I had been awake for almost 40 hours at the time.

doesn't do anything for me either, but I'm addicted to it...the only time I notice caffeine is when I don't have it and then pounding headache tells its time to refuel....but I love the taste, I can't drink brewed coffee anymore, its like Pabst...I am a complete snob about this drug

stumppy
04-10-2005, 08:35 PM

Not yet, but I'm working on it.:D

badgirl
04-10-2005, 08:44 PM
No I've just calmed down a lot in my old age. :p
Not completely, but a lot.

badgirl
04-10-2005, 08:46 PM
doesn't do anything for me either, but I'm addicted to it...the only time I notice caffeine is when I don't have it and then pounding headache tells its time to refuel....but I love the taste, I can't drink brewed coffee anymore, its like Pabst...I am a complete snob about this drug
I love dunkin donut coffee, but there isn't a dunken donut shop here, but when I was on the road, I stopped every chance I got. :thumb:

Rausch
04-10-2005, 08:50 PM

Coffee
alcohol
sweet, sweet marijauna
ecstasy
acid
mushrooms
coke
crank

I've always wanted to split a bottle of Absinthe. No desire to really try/do anything else...

Earthling
04-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Of your list I have tried all of the above and some of the "other" as well. Then I found myself thinking one beautiful day.."Man what a nice day...I wish I was stoned so I could REALLY enjoy it." I realized that was not a good way to be and I pretty much quit then and there. Although I will still have a toke of smoke now and then....

CoMoChief
04-10-2005, 10:08 PM
Aderol isnt really an illegal drug, I use it to study before exams.

badgirl
04-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Aderol isnt really an illegal drug, I use it to study before exams.
Isn't it kinda like Ritilan?
I have taken Ritilan before, it will speed the hell out of ya if your an adult.

Ultra Peanut
04-10-2005, 11:55 PM

I live on the edge.I'll bet the meth-heads have nothing on that!

mcan
04-11-2005, 12:17 AM
I haven't done any drugs at all, and I don't believe anything should be "taken" for recreational purposes. I've obtained pain killers for my back through less than legal means however. Then again, I now have a script for those same meds.

I guess I'd probably jump at the opportunity to take steroids if I could be sure to get clean stuff, and a decent stack. Again though, I see those as practical and not recreational though...

Count Zarth
04-11-2005, 12:18 AM

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

|Zach|
04-11-2005, 12:33 AM
Sounds like a match made in heaven.
ROFL

elvomito
04-11-2005, 01:02 AM
ever heard of "lean" or "syrup"?
drank it a few times
its stupid but it works

ENDelt260
04-11-2005, 01:03 AM
ever heard of "lean" or "syrup"?
drank it a few times
its stupid but it works
Isn't that just drinking cough syrup with codeine?

elvomito
04-11-2005, 01:09 AM
pretty much(w/promethazine). with some sprite or orange soda
it was pretty strong but i was drinkin alot too
then there's robo-tripping.
slam a bottle prescription robitussin.... hallucinogenic

ENDelt260
04-11-2005, 01:10 AM
then there's robo-tripping.
slam a bottle prescription robitussin.... hallucinogenic

Doesn't have to be prescription. Many OTC cough syrups contain DXM.

elvomito
04-11-2005, 01:16 AM
oh!
well, i don't plan on doing any more field studies.
the only thing i'm curious about now is the different types of cannabis from faraway places.
maybe some shrooms one day
but forget all the man-made crap - i'd probably like it, no sense in even playin around.
shit, drinkin is startin to mess with me.
el vomiting blood

ENDelt260
04-11-2005, 01:18 AM
el vomiting blood

Ack.

|Zach|
04-11-2005, 01:19 AM
oh!
well, i don't plan on doing any more field studies.
the only thing i'm curious about now is the different types of cannabis from faraway places.
maybe some shrooms one day
but forget all the man-made crap - i'd probably like it, no sense in even playin around.
el vomiting blood
Holy shit

elvomito
04-11-2005, 01:20 AM
projectile vomiting = no good:Lin:

|Zach|
04-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Ack.
Name change?

Pants
04-11-2005, 01:26 AM
el vomiting blood

That's f*cked up, dude.

Count Zarth
04-11-2005, 01:27 AM
Better than shitting blood.

Pants
04-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Better than shitting blood.

I don't know dude. Puking blood = your stomach is f*cked up. Bloody ass is fixable with some preparation H, or whatever the f*ck it is. Bloody stomach = deep shit.

elvomito
04-11-2005, 01:33 AM
i just need to perfect my vomiting skills if i'm gonna continue over-doing it.
the first stream is clean.
i just barf too violently.
i feel the pain and the blood follows

Pants
04-11-2005, 01:35 AM
i just need to perfect my vomiting skills if i'm gonna continue over-doing it.
the first stream is clean.
i just barf too violently.
i feel the pain and the blood follows

:shake:

Ultra Peanut
04-11-2005, 03:37 AM
Holy shitFor some reason, this post cracked me the hell up.

Mark M
04-11-2005, 07:36 AM
Never done crack, ecstacy or heroin.

Yeah, it's easier to list what I haven't done ...

MM
~~:)