PDA

View Full Version : Alexander speaks ..

Joe Seahawk
04-09-2005, 12:05 AM
at least through his keyboard.. Sounds like he wants to stick around, but I don't see him getting the offer he's been dreaming of..

Last Post from Shaun

April 7, 2005

What's up everybody! I've been getting a lot of questions about my contract for next year with the Seahawks, so I want to talk about the tender. First of all, it is an honor to be franchised, but the downside is that it is only a one year deal. I want to be in Seattle for more than one year. I have a lot of family in the Seattle area, and my spiritual and business mentors are here as well. This is a big part of why I'm looking for a long-term deal with the Hawks. I hope everyone can understand that. I'll check in tomorrow!

www.shaunalexander.org

Count Zarth
04-09-2005, 12:08 AM
I hope he comes to KC after Priest retires. I wanted him when he came out of college and I still have a woody for him.

penchief
04-09-2005, 12:13 AM
I hope he comes to KC after Priest retires. I wanted him when he came out of college and I still have a woody for him.

Me, too. Damn Seahawks nabbed him right before we picked. If I remember correctly they did the same damn thing in the second round that year with another player I would have wanted for the Chiefs.

Joe Seahawk
04-09-2005, 12:19 AM
Me, too. Damn Seahawks nabbed him right before we picked. If I remember correctly they did the same damn thing in the second round that year with another player I would have wanted for the Chiefs.

Ike Charlton was our 2nd rounder.. That left you to take William Bartee two picks after us... ROFL We both got fooked!

Darrell Jackson was the top receiver of the entire class picked in the 3rd round, so it was still a pretty good first day for the Seahawks.

Deberg_1990
04-09-2005, 12:20 AM
at least through his keyboard.. Sounds like he wants to stick around, but I don't see him getting the offer he's been dreaming of..

www.shaunalexander.org

How come Alexander doenst get much love from the fans or the team up there?? Ive heard that some people dont think hes a "tough" runner??

Joe Seahawk
04-09-2005, 12:26 AM
How come Alexander doenst get much love from the fans or the team up there?? Ive heard that some people dont think hes a "tough" runner??

He's been stuffed on a lot of 3rd and 4th and 1's but he runs very hard inside the 5.. Some people think he's a glory hound, and not a good team player..

htismaqe
04-09-2005, 05:02 AM
I have a lot of family in the Seattle area, and my spiritual and business mentors are here as well.

It may be nothing, but comments like that always make me wary...

Rausch
04-09-2005, 05:22 AM
I don't know why, but I got this odd feeling this guy will be talking about being religous in Philli...