PDA

View Full Version : What could your S/O say about you that you wish he/she wouldn't...

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2005, 01:15 AM
So... what do you do that you wouldn't want anyone to know (or might embarrass you)...

For me... I watch Food Network... ALL THE TIME. If I'm at home and not playing Xbox, there's a REALLY good chance I'm watching the Food Network. And I'm really loving towards my cats. I love my cats.

Nightfyre
04-09-2005, 01:16 AM
And I'm really loving towards my cats. I love my cats.
Well, thats awkward ;)

tk13
04-09-2005, 01:20 AM
And I'm really loving towards my cats. I love my cats.

Whoaaaaa there bucko. I mean the food network stuff, we can handle that, but this cat stuff... I mean we all love pussy but sometimes you can take it too far.

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2005, 01:24 AM
See, I knew somebody would take it there... no. I draw the line at bestiality.

Nightfyre
04-09-2005, 01:25 AM
See, I knew somebody would take it there... no. I draw the line at bestiality.
Yeah, thats what she said...

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Yeah, thats what she said...
It's a good thing she can't speak...

I mean....

Why would she say that?

I don't do anything...

:( Really.

Count Alex's Losses
04-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Well, sometimes when it's reeeeally late I like to watch the E! channel.

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2005, 01:35 AM
Well, thank you for sharing... at least you didn't just come on to heckle.

Count Alex's Losses
04-09-2005, 01:37 AM
I have also seen "Love Actually" and "Playing by Heart" in recent months and enjoyed both. In fact, I liked "Love Actually" SO MUCH that I watched it....TWICE.

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2005, 01:39 AM
I have also seen "Love Actually" and "Playing by Heart" in recent months and enjoyed both. In fact, I liked "Love Actually" SO MUCH that I watched it....TWICE.
I nejoyed Love Actually... and you can always justify that with the amount of nudity.

Judge Smails
04-09-2005, 01:41 AM
I don't know if I'm embarassed, but I was suprised when alot of people make fun of me for having alot of Buffy episodes on DVD.

The only time I watch E! is when they have the "adult commercials" on late at night.

I'm really starting to dig MXC on Spike TV.

tk13
04-09-2005, 01:47 AM
If you want something serious, I bought "The Diary of Alicia Keys" today. I don't know, I'm not ashamed of it or anything. :)

Judge Smails
04-09-2005, 01:54 AM
I used to have a Color Me Bad tape.
Also several Boyz 2 Men CDs.

I am ashamed.

Count Alex's Losses
04-09-2005, 01:56 AM
OK, this will take the cake:

I am in love with Carrie Underwood. As a result I now enjoy her country music and the band "Heart." I will acquire all her CDs.

big nasty kcnut
04-09-2005, 01:57 AM
I'm in love with kylie minogue.

luv
04-09-2005, 02:05 AM
For me... I watch Food Network... ALL THE TIME. If I'm at home and not playing Xbox, there's a REALLY good chance I'm watching the Food Network. And I'm really loving towards my cats. I love my cats.

Damn, will you be my S/O?? :p

Hmmmm. . .stuff no one knows?

I NEVER make my bed.
Nothing feels better to me than a good belch (well, ALMOST nothing)
I still have bad dreams after watching scary horror movies.
When I'm freaked out while home alone, I turn off the bedroom light, then run and jump into bed and cover myself up (and for some reason, as long as my feet are covered, I'm safe).

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2005, 02:15 AM

I NEVER make my bed.
When I'm freaked out while home alone, I turn off the bedroom light, then run and jump into bed and cover myself up (and for some reason, as long as my feet are covered, I'm safe).
Sorry, taken already. And my wife makes fun of me nonstop because of both those things... but you sound like you're quite a bit alike. She burbs a lot (when she's not doing her other gaseous releases), and we don't watch scarry movies because she still gets nightmares.

Nightfyre
04-09-2005, 02:15 AM

I NEVER make my bed.
You're ****ing weird... :P