PDA

View Full Version : Take the senses challenge

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2005, 01:38 AM
This is interesting, to say the least. Just a little test over the internet about your senses... Enjoy!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/body/interactives/senseschallenge/

Fire Me Boy!
04-09-2005, 01:41 AM
I took it before I got to work and didn't get very many... don't remember how many though.

Judge Smails
04-09-2005, 01:51 AM
The color question totally suprised me. I could have SWORE that I clicked on the correct word for each one, but only got 2/10.

Count Alex's Losses
04-09-2005, 01:54 AM
20/20

luv
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
8/20 overall. . .8/10 on the colors

Pants
04-09-2005, 04:31 AM
17/20

The ones I missed were the Godzilla vs King Kong, the one with dude where it asks what changed, the NA/MA one,

I've seen the colored tiles one before so I knew what to expect, but that's a hard one, had I not known, I would have missed it.

BTW, I think you're full of shit Goat, I don't know how you could tell the diff between Godzilla and King Kong.

mcan
04-09-2005, 05:14 AM
17/20

The ones I missed were the Godzilla vs King Kong, the one with dude where it asks what changed, the NA/MA one,

I've seen the colored tiles one before so I knew what to expect, but that's a hard one, had I not known, I would have missed it.

BTW, I think you're full of shit Goat, I don't know how you could tell the diff between Godzilla and King Kong.

The trick there is to notice that they LOOK the same size. But since the wall on the one side looks so much smaller you have to know that the guy is actually much smaller than he appears. However, I missed it when I first saw it too...

I had just heard that 90% of taste is from smell. Also when you plug your nose, you can't taste what you're eating. So I missed the "super tasters" one. The Ma/Na thing, I thought the audio was there to try and screw me up, so I tried to read he lips and guessed "GA" since her lips never touched each other (necessary to say "ma"). If the question would have sayed "what is the audio saying" I would have got it...

Digital Takawira
04-09-2005, 05:54 AM
I had just heard that 90% of taste is from smell. Also when you plug your nose, you can't taste what you're eating. So I missed the "super tasters" one. The Ma/Na thing, I thought the audio was there to try and screw me up, so I tried to read he lips and guessed "GA" since her lips never touched each other (necessary to say "ma"). If the question would have sayed "what is the audio saying" I would have got it...

missed those 2 for the same reasons. i HEARD ma, but since the lady's lips didn't touch, i guessed "la".

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2005, 06:27 AM
the one with dude where it asks what changed"The dude?"

That's David Brent, you philistine.

Digital Takawira
04-09-2005, 06:32 AM
http://aliali.typepad.com/a_drop_in_the_ocean/images/dbrent_dance_1_1.jpg

best dance evar

Rausch
04-09-2005, 06:38 AM
This is one of the wors internet tests evar...and that's...that's sad...