PDA

View Full Version : My six year old daughter just said "sh!t."

JimNasium
04-09-2005, 05:54 PM
I am not to blame however. I would assume that her mother has something to do with this potty mouth expletive though. It's kinda hard to be stern with a child when you actually find it to be kinda funny. :shake:

|Zach|
04-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Damn Kim Possible.

Brock
04-09-2005, 05:55 PM
That's ****ed up.

JimNasium
04-09-2005, 05:56 PM
Damn Kim Possible.
What's funny is that her mother is named Kim.

|Zach|
What's funny is that her mother is named Kim.
:)

David.
my little sister said "Look at the damn bird out there David" when she was like 6. Cracked me up.

alanm
04-09-2005, 06:11 PM
According to my parents my first word uttered as a child was "Shit"
True story. :)

Bob Dole
04-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Shit. That's just shitty.

Shitty, shitty, shitty.

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Damn Kim Possible.ROFL

Logical
04-09-2005, 06:34 PM
Jim,

If she does it again, take her to a pile of poop and rub her nose in it. Then sternly say, no sweety that is shit. :)

wutamess
04-09-2005, 06:40 PM
"[Meet the Fockers]Ahs -hoooole"[/Meet the Fockers]

Skip Towne
04-09-2005, 06:44 PM
Jim,

If she does it again, take her to a pile of poop and rub her nose in it. Then sternly say, no sweety that is shit. :)
I doubt Nasium has a pile of shit handy. You may have to loan him yours.

|Zach|
04-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Rent to own.

Redcoats58
04-09-2005, 06:50 PM
My little 6 year old went into a convenient store run by orientals and said "Sh*t B*tch, give me my motherf**kin money!"

:shrug:

WebGem
04-09-2005, 07:06 PM
I am not to blame however. I would assume that her mother has something to do with this potty mouth expletive though. It's kinda hard to be stern with a child when you actually find it to be kinda funny. :shake:
You should make her eat what she says.

4th and Long
04-09-2005, 07:11 PM
When my niece was little, she had a hard time pronouncing her "T's" and replaced them with "F's." So here we are, me, my brother, his wench, and the little niece, strolling through Wal Mart when what do we happen upon in the toy section? Why yes, it was a rather large fire engine. Much to her delight, she screamed out, in front of God and eveyone, "FIREF*CK DADDY!"

KCWolfman
04-09-2005, 07:14 PM
When my niece was little, she had a hard time pronouncing her "T's" and replaced them with "F's." So here we are, me, my brother, his wench, and the little niece, strolling through Wal Mart when what do we happen upon in the toy section? Why yes, it was a rather large fire engine. Much to her delight, she screamed out, in front of God and eveyone, "FIREF*CK DADDY!"
"Socks"

That was the magic word my little sister couldn't pronounce correctly. We would prod her all the time to say "sock" in public.

"mommy, I need more focks."

Ahh, the good old days.

Count Alex's Losses
04-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Good for her! Nothing wrong with that word.

morphius
04-09-2005, 07:51 PM
If it make you feel any better my son piced up "god dammit" from the wife. I belive she dropped something, which she is prone to do, and let out a GD. Son just looks at her and goes, "Mommy, what that mean? What's god dammit? When do you use god dammit?"

She tried to recover quickly and said, "No I said Gosh Darnet". But he was having none of that, "No Mommy you said God dammit!". She just ended up telling him that those were bad words.

Of course last wee he dropped something and let out a nice big, "God dammit!!!" for her.

Count Alex's Losses
04-09-2005, 07:52 PM
My parents never used bad language when I was growing up and told me not to use it. Now when I drop an f-bomb or something they are shocked.

Logical
04-09-2005, 07:53 PM
I doubt Nasium has a pile of shit handy. You may have to loan him yours.
ROFL You won't mind being loaned, thanks Skip.;)

KCWolfman
04-09-2005, 08:03 PM
My parents never used bad language when I was growing up and told me not to use it. Now when I drop an f-bomb or something they are shocked.
Well, now you are officially part of the cool kids club.

|Zach|
04-09-2005, 08:04 PM
My freshman year in the dorms...it seems like kids that had a backround like that said it alot just bc their parents were not around anymore. It was kind of funny.

milkman
04-09-2005, 08:19 PM
What I'd like to know is, who the **** decided which words were "bad", or inappropriate?

Poop is ok, but shit isn't.
Darn is alright, but damn isn't.
Go ahead, say screw, but don't say ****.

It's all a load of shit, uh, I mean crap!

chiefs4me
04-09-2005, 08:32 PM
I am so glad I am not alone....my soon to be 4 year old has started saying damn and hell.

What the hell is that momma......
Damn that toy.......

Today when he said hell I thought grandma was gonna have a stroke.

4th and Long
04-09-2005, 09:00 PM
I am so glad I am not alone....my soon to be 4 year old has started saying damn and hell.

What the hell is that momma......
Damn that toy.......

Today when he said hell I thought grandma was gonna have a stroke.
Teach him how to say FIREF*CK! :p

KCWolfman
04-09-2005, 09:03 PM
What I'd like to know is, who the **** decided which words were "bad", or inappropriate?

Poop is ok, but shit isn't.
Darn is alright, but damn isn't.
Go ahead, say screw, but don't say ****.

It's all a load of shit, uh, I mean crap!
I believe the inappropriate words are well established before some pollyanna comes up with a substitute deemed reasonable.

KCFalcon59
04-09-2005, 09:29 PM
I took my kids to Burger King one evening a couple years back. We got our food and were looking for a booth. My son, who was 5 at the time, turned to me and said, "Dad where should we shit?" I just about dropped the tray from laughing so hard. He started crying after he said it thinking he was going to be in trouble. Poor guy. I assured him he wasn't in any trouble.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-09-2005, 10:13 PM
It's a good thing your aren't Iraqi, you'd cut your 6 year old's hands off for that crap.

gblowfish
04-09-2005, 10:45 PM
You'll have to pull her aside and tell her:
"Honey....THIS is Shinola..."

Ultra Peanut
04-09-2005, 11:50 PM
I believe the inappropriate words are well established before some pollyanna comes up with a substitute deemed reasonable.Then what did people call "shit" in semi-polite conversation before someone came up with "crap?"

htismaqe
04-10-2005, 06:01 AM
I learned my lesson about cussing very early when my 3-year old, then about 18 months, plainly and clearly called me Daddy F*cker one day...

cadmonkey
04-10-2005, 07:36 AM
I don't see the problem with swearing. It isn't like she just stuck a knife in someone.

Boise_Chief
04-10-2005, 09:45 AM
Out on the lake last year, we were anchored and some lovely individual came by us at about 20 yards on full plane. When the sizeable wake hit us and started throwing us around, I stood up raised my arms to thier boat and said, "What the shit!"
My three year old was able to perfectly re-create gestures and vocabulary on their next trip by.

Seeing my beautiful daughter pop off that much attitude sent us all into gales of laughter.

Boise_Chief
04-10-2005, 09:47 AM
By the way my grandma says that it is not cussing if pronounced coerectly. Say it with me She-it.

Simplex3
04-10-2005, 09:53 AM
You should make her eat what she says.
Someone remind me to never say "brocolli" around ChiefsFan5840.

ROYC75
04-10-2005, 09:58 AM

ROFL Usually the 1st or 2nd time it is funny and hard not to laugh at. Just have a talk with them , it's time to be a daddy.

Have fun !

LocoChiefsFan
04-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Oh man, where did I go wrong? My 2 year old has a mouth that would embarress a sailor. He says every foul word out there just about. The err umm, funny part is he uses em in the right context. When his 10 year old brother cries or throws a fit, he says, ''Stop being a pu$$y.'' It's funny, but he's finally learning that these are inappropriate words. His mother is to blame for his foul mouth. She has a pretty filthy mouth herself.

Jenson71
04-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Don't use that word, Scout.

chiefs4me
04-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Here we go again...already this morning. He got mad at his playstation game and threw the paddle and said god dam this game........spanking is not working neither is taking the game away. What a temper this child has.........

RedNFeisty
04-10-2005, 12:47 PM
While at dinner the other night Nathan and Clint were having a conversation razzing each other. Clint told Nathan he was only a DNA strand away from being a hillbilly, Nathan tried to call Clint a hillbilly, but it came out hairbully and we started laughing. Nathan takes offense being laughed at when he mispronounces a word or puts it in the wrong context, so as Clint was taking a drink, Nathan looks at him and says "Daddy you drink DNA". Nathan just turned four and is already kicking his dad's ass in put down's! We lost it and the people in the resturant were actually looking at us.

Ebolapox
04-10-2005, 01:18 PM
"[Meet the Fockers]Ahs -hoooole"[/Meet the Fockers]

ROFL

took the words right outta my mouth

-EB-

Jenson71
04-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Here we go again...already this morning. He got mad at his playstation game and threw the paddle and said god dam this game........spanking is not working neither is taking the game away. What a temper this child has.........

What do you mean "taking the game away"? The Playstation? Do you say something like "it's off limits now for an hour"

I guess it doesn't really matter. You just suck at being a parent.

luv
04-10-2005, 01:50 PM
No kids here, but this brings back one of many memories. I was just learning to read, so I'm guessing I was somewhere around 5 or 6 years old at the time. We were driving through a not so nice part of some city. My parents in the front seat, my brother and I fighting in the back. My brother looks at me and says, "Read that window over there." Trying to show him how good I was, I very loudly pronounced the letters I saw. SH-IT. My mom freaked. I told her my brother had made me say it. She didn't believe me until my dad finally said he heard me and my brother's little conversation. Needless to say, my brother ended up getting yelled at instead. I love memories like that!

Baby Lee
04-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Two anecdotes.

My parents weren't passionately against cursing, but they didn't do it much. Then one day, out of the blue, a guy cuts my mom off in traffic, and my then 3yo sister yells out 'what the f*ck does he think he's doing?" My mom had to pull over the car, she was laughing so hard. To this day, we don't know where she picked it up.

My youngest cousin came much later than the rest of us, about 12 years younger than my sister, who is the next youngest. And my aunt was living next door to the granparents at that time. My grandpa got neverending enjoyment out of teaching her every curse word under the sun. At 14-16 months old, she'd say 'muvverfugger' and he'd laugh his ass off. She'd say 'sodovvabidge' and he'd laugh some more. My grandma would hiss "Joseph Kelly!!!" in her most disapproving tone, and he'd nearly wet himself with laughter. Good times.

Jenny Gump
04-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Then what did people call "shit" in semi-polite conversation before someone came up with "crap?"

pilus de poopia